FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold club

Cuckold club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *J wmcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Like many couples on fab we began our swinging life style very tentatively. We both had for years shared sexual fantasies of having sex with other people in the same room.

As our marriage aged indeed us as people matured. Our sexual fantasies got ever more detailed in thier content.

Julie.my wife. Often making herself squirt for England as I would describe to her how her cunt was filled by many cocks. Her mouth forced to suck on dick swallowing loads of sperm.

Well we arrived at our 50s. Thank god we were fit and well and still very much an active pair in bed.

The kids had at last left home and we now discovered we had so much free time to fill.

It was at this stage we found fab. We met couples starting of socially but soon progressing to full same room fucking. Both of us loved it.

Occasionally wed invite a hot male to join us at home and julie would enjoy a night of pure concentrated pleasure.

Often enjoying both her fuck holes being used at the same time.

One guy we met was Byron a west indian guy with a huge cock. I guess he must have had julie at least a dozen times. What we also started to enjoy was Byron's natural dom nature. It wasnt long before it felt normal to call him SIR.

It was through this SIR that we were introduced to cuck club.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

"Like many couples on fab we began our swinging life style very tentatively. We both had for years shared sexual fantasies of having sex with other people in the same room.

As our marriage aged indeed us as people matured. Our sexual fantasies got ever more detailed in thier content.

Julie.my wife. Often making herself squirt for England as I would describe to her how her cunt was filled by many cocks. Her mouth forced to suck on dick swallowing loads of sperm.

Well we arrived at our 50s. Thank god we were fit and well and still very much an active pair in bed.

The kids had at last left home and we now discovered we had so much free time to fill.

It was at this stage we found fab. We met couples starting of socially but soon progressing to full same room fucking. Both of us loved it.

Occasionally wed invite a hot male to join us at home and julie would enjoy a night of pure concentrated pleasure.

Often enjoying both her fuck holes being used at the same time.

One guy we met was Byron a west indian guy with a huge cock. I guess he must have had julie at least a dozen times. What we also started to enjoy was Byron's natural dom nature. It wasnt long before it felt normal to call him SIR.

It was through this SIR that we were introduced to cuck club."

It’s always nice to hear from Cuckold couples and it’s always fun to cuckold couples too

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *ellsuitedMan  over a year ago

Elstree

Interesting...

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Very interesting hope there is more

Love this xx

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Nottingham

Cuck club was a flat on the high rised estate on the other side of towm.

May sound snobby but not an area we ever needed or indeed would want to go to.

Our Sir had drove us over in his car. On the way he gave us instructions. Every cuck would be naked but for a pair of pink ladies panties.

Bulls and all females were to be respected and served. Black bulls were apparently top of the league with black women being the next in the command line.

Julie and other white women were to consider them selves owned and there to give and enjoy sexual attention.

Cuckolds were there to serve drinks food keep the club facilities clean and if required. Be available to assist the women ensuring the bulls are satisfied.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Nottingham

Well we arrived at the club. Before entering sir told us to kneel only bulls and black women were allowed to walk!

So feeling strangely excited if not humiliated we crawled through the door into a kind of reception type area.

We looked up from our lowly position to see a huge bbw black woman looking down on us.

"Welcome to the club my name is Rose but you" looking at me "will call me madam"

" clothes off now" this from a familiar voice. we did as Sir commanded.

Both my self and julie again knelt naked at the feet of madam.

She spoke " i will run through club rules whilst i do both you and you darling wife will kiss my feet"

Our white arses up in the air i took the left foot julie the right and together we kissed madams feet.

Our SIR started to finger my wifes pussy from behind. From its wet noises i could tell my wife was already embracing this life style. As we kissed madams feet the rules were issued!!!!

Basically we were there for our sexual humiliation and to experience sexual slavery. We were of course free to say no to any request. But that would result in us being thrown out of the club.

Finally madam flung some pink panties at me. " put these on boy and come with me"

By *eglover62TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Loving this , very promising

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Mmmmmmmm. Nice.

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago