FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > past stories

past stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi we are seeking to chat and exchange real expereinces--please e mail us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a real experience but you have single males block so if youre interested then mail me, it contains my grandmother

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

"I have a real experience but you have single males block so if youre interested then mail me, it contains my grandmother "
sounds interesting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very interesting

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"I have a real experience but you have single males block so if youre interested then mail me, it contains my grandmother "

He has single males blocked, so why not just share with us all

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I will share a story.

My grandfather died in 1988. After the funeral, the masses gathered at my parents house to eat, drink and share reminisces.

I was a cocky lad in my mid 20's. I circulated and came across an elderly lady with slightly faded natural ginger hair which would have bern strikingin her youth, talking about family history prior to the war. It turned out that she was my late grandfather's aunt and in her 90's. She was very well spoken and still had all of her marbles.

Being cocky, I said that these stories sounded like the tale of how "my mother knew Lloyd George".

She looked straight at me with a steely gaze and said "Actually young man, I did know Lloyd George!".

She then looked away coyly and said "He was a rogue, that beast" with a grin.

I found out layer that she was Oxbridge educated and her firstjob was as a Parliamentary librarian at the Palace of Westminster.

My biggest regret was not finding out more about her life. She sadly took her past to the grave.

» Add a new message to this topic