FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy

Fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is sheer fantasy, it never actually happened. Just letting my imagination flow

So the day finally arrives, we have been talking for months, swapping naughty pics and fantasies, chatting on the phone and cumming for each other lots. We know each other so week, but that does not stop the nerves. We had arranged to meet in a coffee shop in the centre of your town. I had booked into a hotel just a 5 min walk from the coffee shop. I checked in to the hotel with a couple of hours to spare and message you that I am there. I jump in the shower to freshen up. As most people do I just stood under the cascading water for a few mins and let my mind drift. Automatically my thoughts are on you and today, without even realising it I am slowly stroking myself thinking back at our chats and forward to how today will be. Snapping myself out of it I have a shave, I shave in the shower as I do my face and head, then my pubic area. Out I get and dry myself. I grab a brandy from the mini bar to try and calm my nerves before I get dressed. Glancing at the clock it is 20 mins till we are due to meet so I splash on a bit of aftershave and I am out the door.

I arrive at the coffee shop with 10 minutes to spare so I get us a table and await your arrival. Sat with a coffee and milkshake ready for you. Gazing out the window I see you approach, suddenly I become more nervous, even shaking a little. You walk through the door and I stand to greet you “Hello daddy” you whisper as I lean in and kiss your cheek “Hello my baby” I reply.

We sit and talk for a while, both drinks empty I ask if you wanna go shopping to which you just smile. I stand and lift your coat to help you on with it, as you put your second arm in you back up against me “Thank you daddy” you whisper as you rub your arse against my crotch “Naughty girl” I snarl quietly at you to which you just giggle a little.

We enter the shopping centre and head for your favourite shops. Tops, skirts and lingerie bought I ask “Babygirl shall we get a proper drink or maybe not because you have the kids later?” You pull my into you “I wasn’t going to tell you just yet but I have all night tonight daddy” then you kiss me softly. I take your hand “Right where is the nearest pub?” You bite your bottom lip and look at me “Erm how about the bar in your hotel daddy?” You say with a coy look on your face. I say nothing I just pick up the bags with one hand and lead the way with my other hand in yours “Daddy slow down we have ALL NIGHT” you laugh.

5 minutes later we are in the hotel lobby “ What would you like to drink my baby?” “ Southern comfort and lemonade please daddy“ you tell me. “Okay you find some seats and I will bring the drinks” I kiss you on the cheek and watch you walk off to the far corner where you find a table with two large highback chairs and you sit in the one with its back to everyone. I watch you as you remove your coat and place it on the back of the chair. You are stunning, you run your hands down your front to straighten your top and pull your skirt down slightly before sitting. I am so lost in your beauty that I don’t hear the Barman ask me three times what I would like, snapping out of my trance I place my order. I come to the table with our drinks “Southern Comfort for you my baby and a brandy for Daddy” I place the drinks down and sit in the seat opposite you. You take the drink and lift it to your mouth, placing the straw in your mouth in such a seductive way not losing eye contact with me. You aren’t even drinking it, just resting the straw on your tongue as you undo the top button from your top. Then you just talk to me as if nothing is happening. I suddenly have dry mouth as I gasp at you, I take a large mouthful of my drink as I stare at you “Barman can we have the same again please” I call over to the bar. Then in the most innocent voice you can manage you say “What’s up daddy” then grin. I just splutter something inaudible and shake my head. You are leant back in the chair with your legs crossed. The barman comes with our drinks, he looks at you then at me and winks at me with a grin. As you uncross your legs you glance down as if telling me to look. My eyes widen, no surely not, I must be mistaken, you have no panties on. It’s my imagination, well I thought it was until I look back up at you and you raise your eyebrows at me. The very slowly cross your legs again and lean forward “Yes daddy, you are right” you know what I am thinking. I sit gobsmacked. We hadn’t planned anything except a drink and a bit of shopping, well I hadn’t anyway, you on the other hand had other ideas “Daddy I have waited a long time to show you what a good girl I am for you, I am not going to waste this opportunity” taking another sip of your drink, you have the naughtiest look in your eyes. I do my best to look cool “ So you are Erm, I mean, you are planning on, well you are wanting to come to my room” you laugh at how excited I sound, sitting back in your chair and uncrossing your legs very slowly, leaving them slightly open “I was always planning on staying the night with my daddy” another gulp of my drink, trying to act cool “ No hurry to go up though, not if we have all night!” I feel like king of the castle, sat here with such a beautiful young lady, a lady who turned all the men’s heads when you walked in. A couple more drink and lots of flirty sexual innuendos follow before you lean forward “ I am ready daddy “ you tell me. I had always said we move forward only when you are ready. I finish my drink and stand up, taking the bags and your coat I offer you my other hand for you to stand and we head towards the lifts. Pressing the bottom and the doors open. We get in and I look back at all men who have been looking at your arse. As the doors close I move towards you, your back up against the mirror I kiss you, our first proper kiss, your hands placed on either side of my face as we kiss tenderly. I am just about to drop the bags and grab you as the lift pings and the doors open. A couple enter the lift. The husband grins and the wife tuts at us. I just kiss you harder. Another ping and we are at our floor. Leaving the lift you look back at the couple and wink. Opening the door to the room I throw the bags on the floor and push you up against the wall and kiss you hard. Pressing my body against you. Kissing down your neck and growling at you “You are such a fucking tease and now you are going to pay for it” I place my hands on your top and rip it open as I bite your neck, you gasp out loud, your front fastening bra quickly follows you top in the floor. Raising your hands over your head with one hand as I pull your nipples with the other. Pulling, twisting and pulling some more. You shriek and moan and flinch as I pull. As you sigh lock my lips on you again, still playing with your nipples. Kissing and nibbling down your neck, moving down and flicking my tongue across your nipples each in turn. Sucking and nibbling on the “Oh Daddy mmmm” my hand running down your body, down to your knee the back up, up your skirt and grazing your pussy “Yes daddy” as my hand moves back down your leg you call “No daddy, my pussy, please my pussy” again my hand moves up and grazes your pussy, then I drop to my knees, lifting your leg and placing your foot on my shoulder, opening your legs a little for my tongue to access your pussy. As my tongue touches your clit your body jolts a little “Oh yes daddy” my tongue flicking and circling your clit, taking it into my mouth and sucking on it as I ease a finger into you. Your legs starts to buckle and you instantly place your hands on the top of my head for support, which also allows you to pull my face into your pussy “Just there daddy, yes just there” another finger inside you, pushing deep and hard into you. Thrusting your hips forward into my mouth and taking my fingers deeper. You feel your body start to shudder as suddenly your first orgasm hit you “Yes, yes, yes oh fuck daddy that’s it, oh I-I-I am cumming daddy, yes don’t stop, please don’t stop” then you shake and convulse, your leg gives way and you slide down the wall, my fingers still inside you, you grab me and kiss me, you tongue darting in my mouth, entwining with mine. Your mouth all over me licking my mouth and chin. “oh I love the taste of my pussy on you daddy” kissing me more, my fingers curled up inside you massaging your g spot. “Daddy I am going to cum again, oh fuck” your eyes rolling as I finger fuck you and you literally scream “Yessssssssss”

I hold you close as you calm down and your body returns to some sort of normality. We stand and I lead you to the bed, removing your skirt and laying you down. “Drink?” I ask you. Still panting you just nod, I open the mini bar and pour you another southern comfort and lemonade as well as a bottle of water. I climb on the bed with you as we have a drink. “When you recover I would love a little fashion show of your new lingerie Babygirl” you take a drink and nod “I will do it now daddy” you take the bags and go into the bathroom. A few minutes later you come out in a lilac bra and panty set, a quick twirl then back in the bathroom. This time you return in a black and red corset “Oh fuck that is nice Babygirl” a quick twirl and you are gone. As you are changing I quickly take off my clothes and sit in the end of the bed waiting for you. You come out and you look shocked I have moved and even more so that I am naked with my cock in my hand. You come out in a bright red frilly teddy “Wow Babygirl that is stunning, come here” I reach out and pull you over to me. You lower your head and kiss me, your hand going straight to my cock. Quickly you drop to your knees, looking up at me you rub your tongue across the head of my cock, before greedily taking me in your mouth “Oh fuck Babygirl, that’s it, suck on daddies cock, good girl” you place your hand on my chest then push me into my back. You continue to expertly suck on my cock, licking up and down my shaft, taking my balls into your mouth, then back to sucking me. I place my hands on the back of your head and make you take more of me as I begin to fuck your mouth. Knowing I won’t last too long and have to stop you “Daddy nooooo don’t stop me, I want it, please daddy I want to taste you” I bring you up to me and kiss you “Sit on my face baby, give me your pussy and we can cum together” you quickly move and straddle my face and lower your pussy down onto my face and return to sucking my cock. I undo the crotch studs of your teddy with my teeth, instantly pushing my tongue into you. Tongue fucking you as you gag on my cock. My tongue switching to rimming your tight little arse, just the tip pushing in. I push a finger into your pussy. Grinding your pussy into my face as you suck and slobber on my cock. You can sense I am near cumming as I begin to thrust into your mouth . Licking and sucking on your pussy in a frenzy. We both call out in a muffled voice that we are cumming, at that moment I grab round your waist and pull your pussy into my mouth as I explode in yours, this triggers your orgasm and you actually squirt a little into my mouth. Pumping my cock you squeeze every drop out of me and swallow it all. Our bodies shaking in time as we try and catch our breath. I roll you off me and onto your back and repositioning myself between your legs. I quickly begin to rub my cock on your clit, then I ease the tip of my cock into you. We both gasp at the tight fit, you look into my eyes, you are listing after my cock to be fully inside you. Nodding your head “Yes daddy, yes please yes, give it to me” I push my full length deep into you “Arggghhhhhhh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me daddy please fuck me” you sob as I thrust deep and hard into you. Your eyes burning into my, your nails digging into my back as I fuck you, our bodies in perfect time with each other. Wrapping my arms around you and rolling onto my back and bringing you with me, still deep inside you “That’s it Babygirl, ride daddies cock, oh fuck yeah that’s it” you rock back and forth, grinding down on me, fucking me. You start bouncing up and down, you tits right in front of my face. As you bounce I thrust into you making you scream for more. Flipping you back over onto your back, raising a leg over my shoulder and fucking you hard “Aaaaahhhhh daddy yes, fuck me daddy, fuck you little Babygirl” you reach down and start rubbing your clit “Fuck Babygirl I am gone cum oh fuck yessss” I call out “Yes daddy I am cumming fuck yes, in me daddy, cum in me, fill your naughty little Babygirl” as I explode inside you. Falling on top of you and holding you tight “Oh my god daddy” you pant into my ears. Rolling over onto our side and holding you tight and kissing your forehead “Perfect” we say together ........

Possibly more to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic