FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi sub - 4-1

Bi sub - 4-1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubway OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath

Chapter 4 - Part 1

It was Monday lunch time and I was getting ready to visit Bob as instructed. To say I was once again feeling very nervous and anxious, would be an understatement. Ruth and I knew that it was going to be with a one on one with Bob this afternoon, but I still had a lot of questions to ask him.

My main worry was what he had in store for me. He told me to wear my plug and ring, so I thought that he would be showing me more male orientated stuff, but what then. I was hoping secretly that he would be giving me some more swinging advice. But he could do that with everyone around. So many possibilities were going through my mind. Ruth said that if I cancelled, that would be the end of everything. I just couldn’t let that happen so I had to go.

I showered and put my plug in, which I must admit went in surprisingly easy. I also made sure I was shaved properly so my ring made my cock look bigger. I was ready. As I was driving today I didn’t have to rush to get ready too quickly, but nothing else was on my mind. So, dressed smartly, I set off but I was still feeling hot under the collar and nervous.

I decided to park my car away from the house once again. I didn’t want to have my car associated with Bob and Claire’s house, just in case they are known for their parties. I had already been seen a couple of times entering and leaving the house. I thought that could be for anything though, but just in case, I will play safe.

Walking up the front garden path, I noticed there were still two cars in the driveway. I knocked on the door, waited, then Bob opened it.

“Good evening boy, come on in.” He stepped to one side as I walked in. As soon as he closed the door, he ordered, “Put your clothes there, then come into the living room.” I looked at him and I was about to ask why, especially as he was fully dressed, but he walked into the living room without even looking at me. My flight response was kicking in, and I was thinking this is a bad idea, but I didn’t want to be rude. I was really wanting to know more so I undressed, checked my cock ring made me look good and walked into the living room, keeping my hands in front of me.

“Come and sit down……and take your hands away from your dicklet. You are to have no secrets with your Master” Bob pointed at the chair opposite him. I walked over to him, removing my hands and sat down.

“Good. Now. I got you here today, so that you can get things off your chest. Claire and I had a feeling during the last two parties that you were still a bit too guarded.”

He motioned with his hands that I was to open my legs. I didn’t say anything, just did as he said. I opened my legs, naturally putting my hands on my thighs so that I was fully on display to him.

“Yes, its true that I got you to admit your feelings, but you really did come across that you had doubts. Perhaps you were just afraid to ask more questions or you are just nervous. We invited Ruth and hoped that seeing her would let you realise more quickly. So. Now we can talk a little more freely, man to boy……… so just relax.”

I sat back in the chair and just as I spoke, “Well I had a few ……,” He held up his hand to stop me talking. “I can see you have your cock ring on, do you have your plug in?”

I nodded “Yes Sir.” I was about to stand and show him, when he put his hand up again and said,

“Tell me, how do you feel right now, ………. this minute?”

I waited to speak then said, “Well Sir, I am a little nervous. I am sat here naked and apologies Sir, but I don’t know why. I have my plug and ring on and again Sir, I don’t know why.” I was about to continue when he raised his hand once again, so I stopped talking.

“You are naked because I want it that way. Haven’t you heard of CMNM? Clothed Male Naked Male?”

“Yes Sir,” I said

“Well firstly, you must get used to being in a Dominants company. You are a natural submissive. You have already disclosed this matter to all of us. So, you have to learn, when you enter a Dominants house, unless he or she tells you otherwise, you will automatically remove your clothing. It is respect.” I nodded as Bob continued.

“A submissive is not entitled to wear clothes in the presence of a Master or Mistress.” He let those words sink in. “You are to show that you understand your place in this world.” He looked at my face for any reaction.

“A submissive must understand that it will always show its Master or Mistress respect. It must show, in your case, that service to its Dominants, makes it hard. Showing your dicklet at all times, a Master or Mistress likes to see that the sub cares and is happy to be in their company.”

I understood what he was saying, feeling his power over me. I was getting hard just listening to him. I couldn’t hide the fact that my cock was slowly growing, and I had to adjust myself as I sat in the chair. Bob continued and glanced at my cock.

“I am making this a teaching point for you by staying clothed while you are naked. I can see that your dicklet is hard. Good boy. As a Dominant, I can see also that you understand your place. Do you feel happier being told this?”

I had to touch my cock as he spoke. He noticed my hand as I gave myself a slow up and down stroke.

“You are comfortable in this situation. That pleases me”

“As for your plug and cock ring. When you are naked in the company of Dominants, we expect you to comply with everything that we tell you to do. In your case, we instructed you to wear your plug and cock ring. You have complied. Good boy”

“Do you have another question?”

“Yes Sir.” I replied. “You call my cock a dicklet……...”

Before I had finished, he laughed. “Yes of course. Look at it. Back in Victorian times, a small cock was called a dicklet. I have a cock. You have a dicklet. And that little ball of yours, don’t you think that is why you are the bitch you are? You seek out men and women to show them that you are a beta male.”

I felt an even greater embarrassment building. I glanced down at my cock, but I thought I was quite big. Granted, compared to Bob I was smaller, and I could see why he would call my cock a dicklet. I touched my ball and looked up and saw he was smiling. He liked me feeling uncomfortable and was waiting for me to react. What was I to do?

I was being humiliated, but I had very mixed feelings. His words were hurtful but my dicklet was still hard. It was as if he knew I wanted to hear what he was saying. Man, he was good. He spoke again pointing at my dicklet.

“You will wear that ring all the time. You already know that it makes you conscious about how much it shows you off. Look at it pushing your little ball up and on display. LOOK at it.

I looked down again. He was right, of course. I was all on display to him. My ball was isolated against my erect hard dicklet.

“How do you feel?” he questioned.

“I find it a turn on Sir. To learn this stuff. And to be honest Sir, I like it.”

He stood up and motioned for me to kneel in front of him. I got out of the chair and knelt down, eye level with his crotch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Think this is where dicklets lessons get harder lol

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

» Add a new message to this topic