FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cum in pants

Cum in pants

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkydarkness90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere up here

Recently had a fun scenario of been made to cum in my own pants, feel it sticking on my underwear or down my legs and maybe made to go for a walk. anyone experienced it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a mistress who made me wank into my pants in a car park, then put them straight on for the rest of the day.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Oh god yes i've been so horny and feeling so submissive that i've jerked off into my own pants and walked around all day like that. i could smell it at times when it was fresh and felt a bit like a filthy slut or whore or something. It made me feel kinda dirty and i liked it, i wondered what it would feel like walking around with another man's or Dom's cum in my underwear.

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Very much so. I love the feeling when my cock shoots a load of cum in my pants. A couple of years ago my neighbour asked me to mow her lawn as her husband had broken his ankle and was incapacitated. She is in her late twenties and has a body to die for. Dressed only in my pants and shorts I went around, took their mower from the garage and started mowing.

My neighbour was out in her garden too tidying up and looking as sexy as hell as she bent over and tended the flower beds. She looked so sexy that it wasn't long before my cock began to twitch in my pants as I pushed the mower

To cut a long story short as I held the handle of the mower next to my crotch the vibrations from the mower made my semi rigid cock tingle especially when I held the handle against my bellend. I was becoming more aroused by the vibrations and the vision of my neighbour bending over in front of me and inevitably my hard cock spat out a huge load of warm and sticky spunk into my pants.

It was a fantastic feeling to be walking around in wet, spunk soaked pants as I continued to ogle my neighbour. I repeated the experience several times while my neighbours husband was out of action and I have to admit I really enjoyed it.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Well i'd sure enjoy being the one to take your pants down and clean that wet sticky mess up Ivan.

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

It would be an honour for you to serve me.

Somewhere up here

Well well well, what have I started here?!

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

Many years ago I met a young lady.I was 17 at time who ground her hips against my cock until I exploded into my pants . No skin on skin contact but to this day still one of the most erotic experiences of my life some forty years ago . Back in the days of Aldershot being a garrison town .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Years ago i had a girlfriend who loved dry humping me when i visited her (while she was living at home).

Her parents would go up to bed, and i'd have to then leave in about 15mins so they could all sleep and she would push me off the sofa and on to the floor on my back.

She would straddle me and then start riding me..

We had to keep quiet, so there was a lot of biting of lips..but she told me that she could cum like this and knowing what she did to me was a huge turn on for her.

Every time she was able to find the right spot so as she rode me, my cock was being excited and i would be made to cum hard in my pants or sometimes over my belly.

She never let me clean up, so i had to drive home in a sticky mess..

I loved this too.. nd still do!

By *ion King80Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

i have ca in my pants once when i saw family member getting fucked it was way too horney to hold back x

Somewhere up here

"Years ago i had a girlfriend who loved dry humping me when i visited her (while she was living at home).

Her parents would go up to bed, and i'd have to then leave in about 15mins so they could all sleep and she would push me off the sofa and on to the floor on my back.

She would straddle me and then start riding me..

We had to keep quiet, so there was a lot of biting of lips..but she told me that she could cum like this and knowing what she did to me was a huge turn on for her.

Every time she was able to find the right spot so as she rode me, my cock was being excited and i would be made to cum hard in my pants or sometimes over my belly.

She never let me clean up, so i had to drive home in a sticky mess..

I loved this too.. nd still do!

"

Now THAT is epic

By *lasticfunMan  over a year ago

Reading

I often do, but in plastic pants!

» Add a new message to this topic