FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Cuck Fun

Hotel Cuck Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of our first encounters with our regular was on a Saturday and what a night/morning. To give you a little background, I am 44, have wanted the cuck lifestyle for years and never had it until just over six months ago, my gorgeous wife Lola is 35, a newly converted hot wife and her bf, Nick is a 23 year old guy we both knew and now is a regular with us.

We hadn’t spoken in a week to him and we were both nervous when we saw him, as was he again, which only added to the tension once more. We were amongst friends and we are discrete in the way we are conducting what is going on. We danced around the topic again – he knew full well what the plan was but kept us on tender hooks, wanting us to ask if he was spending the night. I had booked a hotel room as treat for my wife; I figured that, even though he may not come back with us, we could still have a night away from family and the luxury of a lie in!

However, after an hour of this, and a few drinks, it became obvious that he was more than up for a night in our hotel room. Whilst they flirted with each other, my wife suddenly said ‘oh by the way hunny, it’s a family room, so there’s a little bed alongside the main one’. They both giggled and we all three of us knew what this meant and where I would be spending most of my time!

Not much else happened at the gig, but once the party was over, we headed back to the hotel, where she had prepared drinks for all of us. She said to him that she was taking a shower and we both took our queue and waited patiently for her to finish. When she came out, in her black loungewear he then said he was going in for one. He disappeared and I then commented that I thought she looked a little disappointed. ‘I am,’ she said, ‘I thought he might’ve joined me like last time!’

As he showered she and I kissed very sensuously, but with her all the time playing with my small c0ck and whispering to me about what was about to happen. When he emerged, with just a skimpy towel around his waist, he seemed semi hard already and his member was poking out through the material, revealing a shiny, sticky head. I was told by my wife to also take a shower and as I went, she said to me with a note of menace in her voice ‘make sure you take your time’.

Though very excited by this time and my c0ck aching with anticipation, I got under the warm water and whilst I stood there, I knew that they were getting started at that moment. I stood there and stood there until I could not stand it anymore. As I stepped out to reach for the towel I could hear their soft moans and as I strained to peep through the tiny crack in the en suite door, I could just make out the shape of him between her legs, his head buried in her very wet pwssy. Her hand grinding his head into her gently.

He moved up to her and they kissed, embracing closely and his hands wandered over her gorgeous 38Ds, whilst she gave him little moans of delight. He then stood up and she slid to her knees. She was stroking his pert bwm and kissing him across hs tight tummy, down over to his thighs, back across and down the other thigh, with his c0ck now rigid and being sprung under her chin. She then closed her eyes, and with one slurp took what she could into her mouth. Nick began to really start to rock his hips in motion to the rhythm of her head until he was gently but expertly fwcking her mouth.

Throughout this, I had taken my position on the upright chair at the foot of the bed, put there whilst I was in the shower. They then moved onto the bed and got under the covers and seemed to just lay and cuddle and fondle for ages before she mounted him and rode him, at first gently, then with a real vigour and abandon that told me Lola was really enjoying Nick’s c0ck. Slowly the covers came off as things heated up and I now had a great view of his very long meat firing in out of my wife. She was leant back now, with her lovely soft b00bs sticking out and her left hand reaching behind her to fondle his very large, full balls.

This was a photo opportunity I was not going to miss so out came the HD and I took a little footage of the scene. They lasted like this for ages, his stamina was mind blowing. In all of this they had not even looked at me, acknowledged me and so when they dismounted and changed position, I decided that I would join in, just for a few minutes!

As he entered her missionary style, I moved over and placed my now very wet c0ckhead next to her hot mouth. Though she didn’t normally give me this kind of pleasure, she seemed to greedily lick and suck it and as Nick and I looked at each other, something very extraordinary happened. We both kissed each other, my first man kiss and it felt very natural but very hot at the same time. It lasted only a few moments, but was a mind-blowing experience for me. As we kissed I began to feel his upper body – up to that time he was only something I’d looked at but now here I was being allowed to touch.

All too soon this stopped and she pulled away from sucking me to pull him down to her and kiss her as he drilled her deeply. I took up my position on the chair and contented myself once more. She once again mounted him and really started to ride him very hard. But incredibly, he kept from cwmming inside her to ensure she had her orgasm and boy, did she cum. She seem to go on and on and eventually she flipped backwards on her haunches and they layed there spent, but alas no cream from him.

We settled down to sleep at about 3:30am and I settled into the narrow bed next to them and slept until I was awoken by some soft moans coming from their bed…

When I awoke to noises coming from the bed, I really wanted to just get up and join them, but decided to just lay a while and listen to them, just to see where things went. So glad I made this decision. As I rolled onto my side, still with my eyes mostly closed, I could just make out them cuddled up to each other and the soft moans coming from both as they kissed. They both whispered a little, then giggled, then when back to the kissing. I by this time had a very stiff member, imagining all kinds of things that could've been said between them.

Lola silently under the covers swung on top of him, though I could not see for sure, it was fairly obvious that his large cock had eased itself into my wife's pussy. Wow, they were having a fuck, even though they thought I was asleep. The thrill of me being asleep she said after really added to the intensity for them both.

I deliberately shut my eyes for a time and then peeped once more. Now he was on top and was shrugging off the covers to reveal his gorgeous little ass being stroked once more by her. They were still more or less silent, save for a slight squeak on the bed. The bedhead was iron and Lola gripped it with the other hand as he fucked her. This was just 4 hours afterwe had gone to sleep and here he was going at my wife like a train once more. I could just make out as she turned her head that she was softly biting her lower lip and letting out very soft but deep animal sounds. Amazing to listen to and to watch.

Then, Lola and her lover lay on their sides with her facing me and he spooning her. I thought they were just led there but no. He had again parted her pussy lips with his cock and began to slowly fuck her sopping wet hole whilst she reached behind her and touched his face, he stroking her tummy and over her beautiful 38Ds. They began to quicken this pace after a while - maybe 15 minutes or so - and so this now frantic but almost silent fucking was taking place before my eyes - albeit eyes that were pretending to be closed!. I stroked my cock under the duvet as was happening, trying to keep up the charade, but they were by this time lost in their own passion, I really was not there. And yet the most intense orgasm was shared between them a while later that was also virtually not heard.

They led for ages spooning with her whole body glistening lightly with moisture from their workout. I left it a few minutes, hled out my hand to her and said 'hi, you ok'. The smile I got back was a devilish grin that told me she was more than just ok. I moved over to her and sidled into the bed, just perching there and kissing her deeply.

'Has he cum? have you? you seemed to but couldn't be sure' I lied. 'Oh my god yes, it was amazing but didn't want to wake you' she said softly. 'Would you like your treat now? You've been so good...'

I moved gently down savouring every kiss down her well used body and then stared at her now well-stretched love tunnel and then I began to lap at her, discovering that his cum was deep inside her. He had stayed in her for ages after he had cum, and had plugged it right up there. This made my efforts more determined and I licked and slurped away at Lola for ages. During this time, though Nick just lay there cuddling her, he allowed me to also to feel his warm skin on my hand. After around ten minutes of this from me, she had a fairly big climax once more and as she did it seemed to force down the remaining glob of his cum into my awaiting mouth. I then moved up alongside her and wanked profusely whilst she stroked and fondled me, giggling in my ear and telling me about their sleepy, sneaky sex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow so horny!!

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Wow amazing, want that ourselves xx

Omg what a horny experience.

Lucky people

nice story to end the evening with were going to bed hard and wet with your story on our minds .

Loved it fab!

Loved it fab!

So would like to hear from others x

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Wow great story, very horny.

I do have a story of mine already posted here. It is called first mfm wife tied and used - or something very similar. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed yours.

By *idodidoCouple  over a year ago

banff

Very horny

Another splendid read

Awesome story, reminded me of my first experience a few years ago. I used to work with a woman will call her J, and we both used to flirt all the time. Once we had a bet and she won. We were on instant messenger at work and she asked that I follow her into the disabled toilets. I laughed it off but she was serious and I saw her walking in. So I waited and knocked on the door as she told me too. At this point my heart was beating like mad, what if we get caught, did anyone see us..... Was scary and so exciting at the same time. She said I didnt think you would come and we both giggled. I asked her so what now, and she said you know what I want and looked between my legs. I knew she saw my bulge, I couldn't help but get hard, there she was standing in tight jeans and low cut top with amazing tits and that horny face.....she knelt down looking at me whilst undoing my belt and pulling my jeans down. My cock popped out of my boxers and she smiled and started licking my shaft and told me to look at the mirror. I looked and saw her sucking my cock fast and rough taking it all in and gagging then pulling out and gasping felt amazing. She kept sucking and then someone tried to come in but the door was locked. We both paused whilst she had all my cock in her mouth. She wanted to pull out but didnt I could see her going red and then she pulled out and laughed... She was suprised I hadn't yet cum, we stopped and exited the disabled toilets and went back to our desks. She asked if I would come round hers tonight, but I knew she was married but she said its ok he will be there too, I was suprised but turned on at the same time.

So we met at her place, just the two of us. I asked about her husband and she said he wont be back till later. We started talking about the toilet experience, and she started opening her legs revealing herself under a sexy black dress. She asked if I would return the favour so I did.... I started licking her smooth wet pussy and she immediately gasped and forced my head towards her cunt that urged me more and I licked her and sucked her juices she pulled my head back and raised her ass up making me rim her at the same time fuck I was so horny at this time, before we knew it we were fucking on the floor her on top of me riding my cock completey naked with her tits bouncing like mad, then a guy walks in and smiles she continued riding me he walks upto her and she says fuck my face and he did, the sight was awesome she gagged on his cock whilst fucking me, she leaned over to me and we snogged whilst my cock was in her then I felt something on my balls I looked up and it was the other guy who got his knees she was getting DPd he was in her ass. I could feel his balls against mine and the look on Js face was amazing. I had to cum so pulled out she got her knees and sucked me and wanked the other guy, we both eventually shooted our cum on her body. That was my first experience with J and M and many more came later xxx

Never had DP! Gosh, we are so niaive!

» Add a new message to this topic