FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Meet - Euros 2016

First Meet - Euros 2016

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd been on Fab for a while but had primarily been chatting on the forums with the odd cam fun here and there, messaging a few women near me but nothing had transpired up till now.

I was down the pub, watching one of England's group matches against Wales with a group of my mates when I went to get more drinks from the bar. Quick check of Fab I thought while I was waiting to be served, '1 New Message'.

I quickly opened it up wondering who had responded to me, "Thanks for your message, lovely pictures and sounds like we could get along well. What are you up to? x". Thinking of what to reply I finally had gotten the attention of the barman to get the round of drinks in, paid and asked if they could be taken to the table. I had to go somewhere so I could reply to the message...

Should I carry on? Genuine story of my first meet off here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I walked towards a quiet booth with a TV and sat down, which was hard to find with the game being on! I reopened Fab and clicked on the profile, "Jesus!". I was reminded of the photos I'd seen previously on her profile, she had a fantastic body with great curves and was dressed to impress in every photo... My luck seems to have changed!

I go back to the message and start typing a reply, "Wow, still can't get over how great your photos are, thanks for the message back. Currently watching the England Wales game, annoying that we're 1-0 down though... Still, 45minutes to go. What about you, are you having fun this evening? x". Message sent.

A few minutes go by, I refresh the site and '1 New Message' is displayed... "Just watching the football same as you, god we've been awful. Basically falling asleep here, wish there was something to liven it up a bit! You think we're going to pull it back, care to place a bet on it? x".

Thinking about how strong to come back to this, I started with an easy one. "How about this, if we equalise in the first 15mins of the second half, one half of my clothing gets removed and photo sent. If we don't, then you remove half... Sound good? x".

Heart pounding a reply comes back, "You're on! x".

11minutes in to the second half, we score. I look at my phone and a message appears, "Get that top off now and let me see your chest... x". Obviously I can't do it in the booth, I quickly nip outside round the back of the pub, shirt off and FLASH, photo done. "Here you go, hope it pleases you! Was worth it for the goal, now how about we up the stakes for the next one?! If we win I want to see a photo of you celebrating with your favourite toy, we draw or lose and I'll strip right here. x".

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Looking forward to more

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Definitely continue

By *igTy30Man  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Deal. How about the loser spanks themselves 5 times for each corner the other team had too? Would love to see that arse a nice shade of red out in the cold... x"

After England had equalised we were the dominant team and a goal looked imminent, I decided to take the wager.

"Let's do it, will make for an exciting final 30minutes to this game! x" I replied. No more messages came through over the next few minutes so I returned to my mates for the final few and to finish off my previously ordered pint. Checking my phone every 5minutes as the final whistle grew closer and closer, 15minutes left, 10minutes left, 5minutes left, a message appears.

"Well well well, I've added it up and looks like you'll owe me 30 spanks, 15 on each please! Try not to freeze now... x" My mind was trying to figure out, will there be less people around if I do it now or should I wait for a while after the whistle when most people have gone. The decision was made, I'll sneak out just before it finishes to grab the photo. With that I downed my drink and went out the back door and started to unbutton my shirt.

By *unEdinGuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Two buttons undone and a roar erupts from inside the pub, one that could only symbolise one thing, a late goal for England! I check my phone to confirm, 2-1 is the score due to a 91minute goal. Bet won...

Flick back onto Fab to check my messages and there is one awaiting me. "Shit... I'd say that it's a shame I won't be seeing that luscious ass turn red, but hey, England won so I'm happy. Clothes are coming off, my toy is out, just a shame I'll have to use this paddle on myself... Fancy giving me a hand instead? *ADDRESS* Better hurry now... x"

With that I jump straight in the car, I'd only had two pints anyway and put on the satnav. 10minutes away, will be there in no time, let the fun begin...!

I arrive at her house, curtains drawn but a hand appears and gestures to enter through the side door. I walk over and give the door a knock, a voice comes from the living room, "Let yourself in and grab a drink out the fridge if you want one". I'll come back later for one of them I thought, for now though I only had one thing on my mind...

Slowly turning the handle to the living room, I open the door to see her incredible body lying on the couch with a black dildo resting between her legs. "Well you were in a hurry it seems. Now, which bet do you want to complete first?" She gestured towards the end of the couch, a black paddle was waiting. "Turn over and let me see that fantastic arse, I've been waiting for this" With that I pick up the paddle, give her right cheek a gentle rub and WHACK, 1 down 29 to go...

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

WHACK, 2 down, 28 to go...

"That all you got, are you using the fluffy side?!" She wiggled her arse at me insinuating to hit harder, fuck using this I thought. The paddle got put down, palm opened wide and I spanked that right cheek hard, the sound echoed of the walls. She let out a brief scream before I landed another spank on the exact same spot, another moan was let out.

"Too soon on that request, 26 of these left to go... Or we could always make a deal..." Two more quick strikes to the left cheek to even out the redness and create a lovely rosy pair, I unzipped my trousers and unbuttoned my shirt. Hearing the noise of the zip she turned around and was greeted by my rock hard cock starting back at her.

Her lovely red lips moved in and surrounded the tip of my cock before sliding down right to the base. One of her hands found its way up my leg and started playing with my balls and she continued to give the best blowjob I've ever received. I felt my legs tremble and the her lips tightened around my swollen head. She squeezed my balls slightly harder and looked up at me, with that I felt my pulsating cock shoot my load right down her throat. "Fuck that was good, spanks well and truly paid for..." I sat down on the couch beside her, she looked right into my eyes and told me that we'd just begun...

» Add a new message to this topic