FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gym fantasy couple

Gym fantasy couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First time posting here so please be gentle. This is fantasy stitched together with certain of my experiences.

I see the couple enter the gym ... around 50 ish and both immaculately dressed. My eye is immediately drawn to her ... she's wearing lots of tight lycra which shows of her amazing curves. Very busty with a really amazing spankable arse... I'm lost in my thoughts until a a voice asks .. could you move your towel. I snap out of it ... its the guy wanting to use the rowing machine next to me. We both settle into rowing then shortly after the wife gets onto the hip abductor machine opposite us and smiles at her hubby as she spreads her legs open and closed repeatedly .... she then throws me a smile also

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

feeling bold I flash a smile back and then immediately drop my gaze to her large breasts and between her legs so she is in no doubt that I like what I see

she finishes up and we are treated to a view of her magnificent arse as she bends down to pick up her water bottle ... she approaches her hubby and then chat a little before she goes off to a machine at the other end

A bit disheartened I finish up my session and head to the showers a little while later.

As I head into the changing room I see the couple heading out of the gym door and towards the changing rooms also.

The mens is a old fashioned communal shower. They are in the middle of renovations so not many use this changing room. Myself and the guy from the couple are the only ones in there. I acknowledge him then strip out of my gym kit and head to the shower. Shortly after he follows

By *elwynMan  over a year ago

Herts

Some bi action?

I start soaping my body and he's doing the same but then I catch him checking my cock out .... I dismiss it initially but then he does it again but before I can say anything he realises he's been busted and blurts out that he's sorry and that its a bit embarrassing but his wife bet him that I have a thick cock. I'm a bit stunned but also excited as it means he could be going somewhere with all of this.

Keep going !

"do you mind if I message her?"

I reply that it depends on what you are going to say grinning from ear to ear. We both laugh

"it will be very complimentary"

we head towards the changing rooms and he picks up his phone as I start toweling down ... he puts his phone down and starts to do the same and we start chatting randomly to fill the silence

My mind is racing. I'm str8 but the thought of this guy appraising my cock for his horny wife is really turning me on.

his phone pinged as a message arrived

Shes replied to my message telling her you have a a thick cock. 'Prove it' she says.

I grin as he's holding his phone. ok take a quick pic I say. He looks a little sheepish so I ask what is the problem. 'Well she wants to see it hard. You ok with that'

I pause and then mention the obvious and that its a bit tricky getting turned on in the mens changing room.

'Maybe these will help and he comes closer and starts showing me some pictures on his phone'

By *ewlydivorced69Man  over a year ago

St johns

Hot keep going.....

Nice

the first pic grabs my attention immediately ... she is topless and her huge breasts are on display with a really thick cock between them.

'told you she loves thick cocks mate'

I couldn't help notice that it didn't look like the hubbys cock. 'whos the guy I asked'

'just some strange we picked up at the gym' he laughed

he swiped right ... jeez ... she was now sitting astride the same cock ... her lovely landing strip being parted by the thick cock with half of the meaty length inside her

my own cock gave a twitch which the hubby noticed. 'glad its having the desired effect mate. I've a few more to show you then maybe we can get a picture of that thick cock for me to send to Jane'

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Good story. Please continue

Good start

By *ostinstokeMan  over a year ago

tean

Very good start

By *RMRS-UK2020Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Wow, can’t wait to read the rest!!!

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

Please continue great start

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

More please

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

My cock is now fully erect - the unusual scenario is really hitting the spot and satisfying all of my kinks.

The next picture sets my pulse racing. It’s not her pendulous breasts looking magnificent or the thick shaft whose bell end she is sucking on intently which is incredibly horny in itself. Its the bench she is sitting on. It looks familiar. I look at the benches below me which are a match.

Is that here I ask Andrew. ?

it sure is. Thats the gym manager - Jane discovered he has a really long thick cock and decided to suck him off in the ladies changing room. He also helps us out when Jane is feeling horny by making the ladies changing room off limits to all but a select few

looks like your ready for that picture he says grinning. I don't need to look down I know the effect Janes pictures have had on me

Sit on the bench Andrew directs so Jane can see your fully length and big balls.. I oblige almost in a trance now letting this guy take a pic of me .... my mind is elsewhere lost in the pics and the thought of Janes big breasts and hairy pussy

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

» Add a new message to this topic