FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi sub - 4-3

Bi sub - 4-3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubway OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath

Chapter 4 – Part 3

“Look closely.” He said. “This is where you get to take in everything about your Masters cock. Look at it. Study it. Want it.” I did as he said. “This is your only desire.” He twitched his cock. “A sub gets to learn every detail of its Masters cock from this position. If you are presented with lots of pictures of cocks, you will always be able to pick out your Masters cock. Go on. Breathe it in.”

I looked. I studied. I breathed in his smell. I looked closely where his foreskin covered his cock head and the crinkly excess of skin that opened to reveal his pee slit. The underside of his cock had the large vein, prominent along its length. His balls looked like eggs, so loose inside his ball bag, laying at different angles.

He pointed it at me. Then he changed its position again every few seconds to give me different views. I was able to learn about every tiny bit of his cock and balls, from every angle, and to actually feel something for it. I was drawn to it. I wanted to not only be a sub, but I wanted to be in the company of others like Bob. He was teaching me just who I was. Just how much of a cock worshipper I was.

“Pay your respects to my cock.” I leaned in and kissed his pee slit once again. “Good, you are understanding that my cock is a symbol of authority over you as a sub. You are learning that a Master’s cock is to be worshipped. A Master’s cock is to be loved and cherished by the sub. Do you understand why an Alpha male has the right to breed before you?”

I thought about it. I thought I understood. I knew I was a beta male. It made sense to let an Alpha male have his choice of females before I was allowed to. It is his cock that breeds the female. The Alpha and therefore his cock must be admired and worshipped. Forever embedded in my mind - a Master’s cock is to be respected. I nodded my head.

“Good boy. Now, pay attention to my balls.” I looked at his balls resting on the sofa. I leaned in to kiss each one gently. As my mouth touched the loose skin of his ball bag, I pushed forward to get to his balls, my nose pressed into the base of his cock. I felt his balls move and roll slightly each time I touched them.

“Excellent my little bitch. I want you to think about what you are feeling when paying respects to my balls. Think about them now. Think about them producing sperm to breed. To you, the word is ‘cum’. They produce hot breeding cum. Do you understand?”

My mind was being flooded with all these feelings and thoughts. Of course, I knew all about how sperm was produced from a biological point of view, but Bob was really making me think about HIS cum. With my chin back in place on the sofa, I nodded and stared once more at his magnificent cock. Now I was imagining him cumming and the cum oozing out of the tip of his cock like I had seen before.

What the hell was going on in my head!!!!! I was turning into a depraved sex addict, or so I thought at the time. What was really happening was my conditioning. He went on.

“During our last get together, you were lucky enough to experience your Master’s and Mistress’s orgasms. I didn’t ask you last time, but did you enjoy seeing us cum? Tell me. Tell me what were you thinking when you saw your Mistress cum in Ruth’s mouth.”

Keeping my chin on the sofa, I replied.

“I thought it was so hot and sexy when Ruth sucked Mistress Sir; I really wanted to see Mistress cum. I liked it when Ruth tried to suck Claire’s, sorry, Mistress’s pussy while her hips were jerking with a big orgasm Sir. It was such a turn on Sir.”

“Enough.” He shouted at me. “Call me Master.”

“Yes Master.” I quickly replied

“And did Ruth swallow Mistress’s cum? Did she refuse or did she drink from her Mistress’s vagina with pride and appreciation?” He gripped his cock and wiped the tip over my eyes and face

“She sucked and swallowed Master.” I replied as I felt the dry but soft folds of his foreskin rub over me.

“Of course, she did. She is a bitch, a sub for a Dominants pleasure. She knows her place is to satisfy her Mistress’s or Master’s desires. Do you understand what I am saying?”

Of course I did, and I also remembered when she pleased him and swallowed his cum as well, but hang on. I remembered when I first experienced Bob cumming; he just splashed his cum all over me. I didn’t have to take it in my mouth or swallow it………What did that actually mean?

Meanwhile, Bob was enjoying how I pushed my face into his cock trying to get more contact with it. He could see that I was sinking further into depravity. He was driving me crazy with his teasing and what he was saying. My focus was his pleasure. I wanted to touch and feel his cock but it was just tantalisingly out of reach. My whole being now craved nothing more but his pleasure.

I was so lost in the moment but I must have been doing everything right because he was so hard. As he let go of his cock, it sprang erect in front of me. He let me see it once again, so proud and powerful, but just out of reach. I tried to edge my chin a little closer but he stopped me by placing a hand on my forehead to hold me in place. OMG, I wanted to touch him. I actually stuck my tongue out to try to reach his ball bag.

“Ruth, like you now, is here only for our pleasure. When you are good, you will receive a gift. Do you know what that gift is?”

“Your cum Master?” I said between trying to stretch my tongue out to lick him and pushing against his hand to get nearer.

“Goooood.” He said smiling. “Our gift to a sub is cunt juice from all the women and sperm from the men. How does that make you feel?”.

His words were turning me on so much. I had to touch myself. Everything was so overwhelming, I had to stroke my little dicklet.

He glanced at my shoulder and noticed I was making gentle jerking motions.

“Did you know that there is an act of bonding between a Master and a sub?”

I knew he was talking but my focus was trying to touch and lick his cock with my tongue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

All the spunk !!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Nice

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Omg that kind of teasing from Master is so wonderful. The craving and desperate need created by the site and small of his thick cock are sooo intensified by his teasing, forbidding words till finally he allows you to taste his cock. Or he shoves it into your mouth degradingly, even better obviously.

» Add a new message to this topic