FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sensual goddess used

Sensual goddess used

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyfilthymind OP   Man  over a year ago

Berks / Heathrow

This is a short story for a sensual goddess, you know who you are

We found each other on here. She is everything I hoped to find. Immensely smart, articulate, sexy and did I mention sexy?

We chatted all day and night after the intro message. on here and away from here. About sex, not sex, each other and our darkest experiences and fantasies. There was instant chemistry and I ended the night telling her what I wanted to do to her. Just not everything.

Here I am, at the lobby of the hotel, chatting and confirming the arrangements. Timing needs to be perfect, it must be perfect for her.

I am lost in the details of the messages, plans that I miss her coming in and sit in the plush chair opposite me.

I look up to meet eye to eye with perfection, I can’t resist the urge, pull her close to kiss those perfect lips. Softly at first and soon to a full on snog, it feels natural, the spark and the easy intimacy.

I take her to the room with barely any words exchanging between us.

Her pretty eyes go wide as we enter the room, I stand behind her to undress her slowly. I touch and tease her sensual form that gets ever more accessible with every piece of garment being shed.

Soon, she was just in corset and stockings, her pretty and sensual lips very wet to touch. I pull her full breasts out to chew, nibble, bite and suckle her as I rub her lips to a very quick orgasm.

I lead her to the bed, she is sat at the edge looking ever so pretty and wholesome with the post orgasmic bliss washing over her face. She tries to unbuckle and I bat her hands away.

Her disappointment turns to a wide smile as I open the bedside draw and pull the blindfold out.

I secure it and she looks like sensual art when she bites her lips. I tell her that as my fingers playing with her hard nipples. I tell her that I am taking pictures for her to see later. She eagerly nods as this is something she really likes. She is an amazing photographer and loves being made to an art.

I ask her to lick her lips, it looked perfect with my brown hand tweaking her nipple and her mouth open, tongue caressing her lips.

My phone buzzes and she jumps which makes me chuckle. I walk over and kiss her forehead and whisper ‘you will love what’s to come little girl’

I make her lie down and tie her hands to the reading lights that were above the bed. Legs are tricky and I use the longer rope to tie them down to the legs of the bed.

I take the butt plug from her bag, lube it and enjoy lubing her for 10 mins. It fit perfectly and the pink crystal poking out makes me twitch. I pick up the suction and twist nipple clamps from her bag and fix them on to her ample breasts and nipples. All the while teasing her pussy, just not applying enough pressure to keep her on the edge.

There was a buzz on the phone again, I don’t check it as I know what it said. A minute later, there was a gentle knock which makes her jump. I ask her if she really wanted to be used like a slut. We talked about it all through the week. I kept it vague and didn’t say that this will happen on the first meeting.

She just nodded her head and spread her leg wide.

I opened the door and invited my mates in. The two gentlemen walk in and we exchanged pleasantries. They eyes are on her, but we ignore her and chat, catching-up. I open a round of beers from the cooler as my mates sit either side of her on the bed.

I retrieve her vibrator from her handbag and insert into her dripping pussy. Her juices have already pooled at the base of the bed. We continue the conversation, but now we randomly touch her, gentle tease, caress and prod her.

My mates quietly disrobe as she starts moaning now seeking our attention. I nod and sit back to watch them taking turns to use her face. She accepts their cocks willingly and grab the other with her fingers. I gently fuck her pussy with the vibrator and she cums hard.

The only sound in the room is of sex and moans from her. I had already told my mates that she is a goddess and I didn’t want them to talk to her like a slut. Just treat her like one.

I also told them to rubber up right next to her face where she could hear them. I spend the next 45 mins sitting in the couch watching her deepthroating, sucking or licking a cock head when her pussy getting fucked hard. Both of them came twice, each time covering her face.

They both thanked me for the opportunity and hoped for a repeat with their fingers digging into her wet snatch as instructed. My instruction was to dig into her snatch if they liked her and never say a word to her.

The door closes and I tell her that she had been a bad girl. I take a few arty pics, the steaks of cum on her face were perfect. She has already licked where she can reach and it was beautiful to have a void of cum in a otherwise streaked face.

I look into her bag and find the ruler, I smile and tell her that she has been a very bad girl and papi is very proud.

I remove the nipple clamps and suckle on her raw nipples. She moans and I tap her pussy with the ruler. Not gently, not hard, but enough to make an impact. Her moans are divine.

I find the discarded vibrator and insert into her pussy. This time setting it to high

I remove the ropes that hold her legs gently kissing her stockings covered foot. Lifting them up, I spank her arse evenly and hard across to a pink hue. With every hit from the ruler, her moans and grunts get louder.

Once I am satisfied that she is evenly coloured, I tell her that she looks pretty and click a few pictures.

Holding her vibrator deep in her now sloppy cunt, I pull her butt plug out, rubber up and plunge into her without warning. I have waited too long and fuck her hard and rough. Every instroke shakes her body and makes her wobble.

I don’t wanna cum yet, but the sensation of her vibrating cunt makes it almost impossible. I pull out and swiftly remove the rubber and fuck her face fucking her deep and hard

My hands grabbing her hair and she struggles to accommodate. I unfasten the blindfold and look into her glittering grey eyes, hold my cock in her throat and spurt again and again. Her mouth and nose are flooding with my cum and it is the best view yet of this sensual goddess.

This is only the beginning..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshcampersCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

[Removed by poster at 23/12/20 13:04:15]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic