FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Joining a couple

Joining a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LUFFER200 OP   Man  over a year ago

North Devon

A real experience I enjoyed at a friends party. There were several couples present and I had just come downstairs having enjoyed the pleasure of a regular female friend. I sat close to a couple and the wife was stroking a cute looking cock. I watched avidly for a couple of minutes before the wife gestured me over. I wasn’t too sure so hesitated initially before she smiled and gestured more clearly. I knelt in front of the husband and took his hard cock gently into my mouth and proceeded to suck him, at the same time inviting his wife to join me in sucking him. We both sucked and kissed before deciding to continue upstairs in the comfort of the bedroom. One of the other male guests decided to join us so whilst I continued enjoying the husband my friend took care of the wife. We later swapped partners and I enjoyed pleasing the wife of the couple whilst my friend pleasured her husband. It turned into one of the best parties I have attended as after the couple had left, there was still some very sexy people still looking for fun. I finally left at about 4am, totally exhausted but very satisfied and a very happy man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LUFFER200 OP   Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Did anybody read this or wasn’t it worth a comment.

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"Did anybody read this or wasn’t it worth a comment. "

Actually I am quite surprised you didnt get any comments, I for one liked it and hope you will carry on

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

» Add a new message to this topic