FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Festive hair fetish fun

Festive hair fetish fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressZoe OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Recently I've been working long days x strange shifts and living in a Tier system had nowhere to go out x this has meant my grooming regime has lapsed x

With the prospect of some Christmas and Boxing Day zoom sessions I thought I needed to smarten up my appearance x

At such a late stage in the day and with salons either fully booked or closed and which the prospect of stricter restrictions after Christmas I knew I needed to get my hair cut x

I called upon the services of my long term friend Kelly x

She used to rent a chair in a local salon and occasionally does home visits to her clients from the past x

Kelly has become a good friend of mine x we met via another FAB site x I was using the kinksters close to me who share my interests function and Lo and behold only a few miles across town is where Kelly stays x

I messaged her yesterday morning and enquires if she was busy last night to come over and do my hair x moments later she replied YES if you supply the wine x!

I spent the day relaxing x showering x shaving unwanted body hair and awaited Kellies arrival x

Kelly arrived at 7 x as always she looked amazingly turned out x

A pair of black over the knee boots x green leather mini skirt x patterned Christmas blouse and obligitery festive head band x

After a wine and some catch up chat she said go on then get your hairdressing cape and il get organised x

She set up one of my kitchen chairs and plugged in her clippers x

Kelly has cut my hair before so there was no need to discuss a style as she got to work x

I normally wear my hair short and clippered st the side and a few layers cut in top x

Kelly expertly got to work as. My greying hair fell to the floor x

Ten minutes late she was done and I looked a much smarter version of myself x she brushed the last bits off my cape and I got to move x

No sweety she said I'm going to touch up your colour x

Now during the first lockdown in May when No none Had any prospect of going out she had recommended a silver to give my hair a more contrasting and healthy sheen x

She had bleached it and then applied a beautiful steel silver dye which led to a wonderful colour x

By the time I got back to work in July I had many silver fox compliments!!

Yesterday Kelly was kind enough to repeat a similar process x

She had supplied a Box Schwarzkopf product with only a little bleach and amonia x

She painted it onto my hair x

It went on completely purple and if I was to go a different colour then Liliac would definitely suit me!

She wrapped my head in cling film and set the timer for 30 minutes as we enjoyed another wine x

After the time She moved Me to the sink and washed off the product x

She towel friend my hair and then gave my head a quick blast with her hairdryer x

She then sat me down and painted a silver toner product over my hair x

Again I was instructed to wait 30 mins as the product worked it's magic x

Again my head was wrapped in cling film and this was removed and Kelly washed my hair x

She applied some wax as she brushed and dried it into a very modern side part style x

Only at this point did she allow me to look into the mirror x

Gone was my unkempt greying hair but now a sleek silver fox x in a certain light there was still a hint of purple toner through my hair x I love it x

Kelly then got her eyebrows kit out and expertly plucked x waxed x and shaped my straggly brows x

By now it was getting later and Kelly explained she would have to leave me x

We have agreed to meet up in the new year and she will do my roots if I need them done

So no naughty play with her on this occasion but she is a wonderful sexy super stylist x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istressZoe OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I'm treating myself today x

A hair conditioning treatment x and then more silver toner!

Well I want to look my best for staying in for NYE ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic