FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriend getting fucked not knowing who his is

Girlfriend getting fucked not knowing who his is

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my partner went to a party 1 night, had a great night had lots of drink, on the way back into the taxi she was saying let's find someone im really horny, the driver would have heard everything, so we come on here and she was messaging lads we had already been in touch with that she had on her fuck list if they are up, mind you this was 5am no 1 was replying, so I would say I'd look.

I got in touch with 1 lad, who was willing to meet us then, then I remembered a fantasy I always had, of tieing and blindfolding her to the bed, we got home and she was asking if I had found anyone, so I told her no she would have to make do with me, I messaged the lad saying ill leave the front door open for him to come up to the bedroom.

After I tied her up blindfolded her I started teasing her with a feather and we heard the door open and him coming up the stairs, by this point she knew exactly what I was upto and you could see and hear hear excitement, he came in the bedroom got undressed, I had the camera already set up and was filming it all, he climbed on the bed and put his cock in her mouth, I didn't actually know how big he was, after she sucked him of for a while he put a condom on, and fucked her hard and fast for 10 minutes until he cum, climbed off her put his clothes on and left, while I filmed it all and teased her with a feather while he was fucking her, after he left I took her blindfold of and fucked her again, she says she hasn't been so turned on, I didn't send her the video till 2 days later, she loved it and wants me to do it again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would love to arrange this for a partner

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

Sounds awesome, we've been talking about this for our first met when we get back in to it.

By *ex555Man  over a year ago

down south

Have done this in the past where I was the extra guy and lady not knowing who I was

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Love to do this

» Add a new message to this topic