FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > THE WALK IN THE WOODS STORY

THE WALK IN THE WOODS STORY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a boiling hot day in the summer and me and my girlfriend love walking in the woods, we are in our late 30s/40s and go and walk in a particular forest, its very rural and when walking in the forest you never see anyone but this day was different.

My girl always likes to wear little short summer skirts and low cut tops while walking in the woods and she likes the should of me suddenly pushing her against a tree and sliding my cock deep in her pussy while in the woods, short skirt for easy access.

We are always a little nervous of maybe getting caught and but always get turned on by the thought.

In the middle of the woods there is a nice picnic area with a few tables but we have never seen anyone sat there as it is so far into the woods and not many walk that far into the woods.

We arrived at the picnic tables and was shocked to see another couple sat there with a picnic, they was a young couple aged about 22/24 at a guess, the guy had his top off and was covered in tattoos and his girlfriend was a leggy blond and wearing little pink shorts and trainers with a pink bikini top on, both was not wearing much.

We sat at a picnic bench opposite them and just relaxed soaking up the sun shining through the trees.

I noticed the guy on the table opposite kept staring over at my girl, i just sat and observed and kept noticing him staring over now and again at my girl.

I asked my girlfriend if she has noticed him staring over at her to which she replied “of course i know, i have slightly raised my skirt and he can see my black thong” i simply replied ‘you naughty little slut”.

My girl just smiled at me and said ‘ I bet you would like to slide your big cock in his girlfriends young pussy” instantly my cock was hard and i knew my girlfriend wanted to fuck that young guy and she wanted me to fuck his girlfriend but how on earth could we ever get this going.

We started with a simple smile and hello and asked what brings them here to the woods today? The young female instantly replied with ‘we came here to fuck but then you both arrived and interrupted us and she laughed” My girlfriend laughed and said sorry for for the interruption.

Suddenly the ice was broken and they asked why we was in the middle of the woods and i replied ‘ just for a casual walk and maybe to fuck my girl against a tree’ the young couple laughed and said ‘ hmmm thats hot, why dont you fuck her now on the picnic bench while we watch” me and my girlfriend could not believe what they just suggested, we was shocked but we was turned on.

To my horror my girl replied “ Ive got a better idea, why dont your send your boyfriend over and let him fuck me on the bench while you and my boyfriend watches?’ I could not believe it, my girl looked at me and asked if she could fuck him, i said if that is what you want of course, the young couple seemed a bit shocked but the young female said ‘ i would love to watch my boyfriend fuck you infront of me and your man.

Suddenly my girl got on the picnic bench on all fours and invited the young tattooed stud to come over and eat her pussy and ass, the young guy walked over with a huge bulge in this tight adiddas shorts and lifted my girls little skirt and suddenly his tongue rammed straight in her ass.

The young female told me to join her on the other bench and watch her man fuck my girl.

I sat with the young blonde girl and we just watch her man and my girl kissing and playing, it was so hot and unexpected, suddenly my girl is fucking this young man and i am sat with his girlfriend, totally bizaar.

The young blonde said within 5 mins of us watching “get your cock out” i did not need telling again, she told me she always wanted a older mans cock, suddenly this little blonde started tonging my mouth while wanking my big hard cock, i glanced over at me girl who was getting pounded in the mouth by this young dudes cock, it was so hot.

I lifted the young blonde onto the other picnic table and told i am going to destroy her pussy, she said ‘go for it’.

I pulled down her little pink shorts to discover this lovely shaven wet pussy, i could not wait to eat her pussy and ass, suddenly i am fucking this young blonde while my girl is fucking her boyfriend.

My girl glanced over at me to see my cock getting ridden by this young blonde slut, suddenly my girl and the young guy comes over to our table to join us, suddenly my girls tongue enters the young blonde mouth, me and the young dude stood back and wanked our cocks while he watched them have some filthy girl fun.

It was not long and we was both instructed to get those cocks back in action.

Me and the young dude continued to take in turns fucking those pussies and both girls got DP’d.

After fucking for 2 hours in the open air while no other soul in sight we both cum over the sluts faces.

After what just happened we got dressed and actually walked with them and got chatting, it turned out that the young couple was swingers and always fuck other couples, we explained we had never done anything like this but its clear my girls likes other cocks and pussies, my girl looked at me and smiled and said ‘ i want more and more cocks next time’ what i said?

Suddenly my girl tells me she wants to fulfil every fantasy and this experience today is just the start.

It seems my girl is a inner slut and today was the start.

We arrange to meet that young couple again in the woods for a repeat performance but this time they said they will bring a few other couples they know. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm a forest orgy is on the cards..

End of story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evonboy3Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

What woods do you go too.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

love it. I’d have happily stopped and watched if I’d been walking in the woods.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot stuff

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mmmmmm hot!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Will keep my eye out on my woodland walks...

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story. I Can't wait to hear about the forest orgy

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Some good woods near me but never had this much luck

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance