FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pigs in blankets

Pigs in blankets

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a message of a friend of mine who knew I did nude work, and wanted to take a picture of a cock wrapped in bacon, then superimpose this onto a tray of real pigs in blankets! Just for a laugh!

I agreed and popped round thinking just me and her! Ha no, her boyfriend and her sister and her sisters friend were there!

So we chatted over coffee for a short while in kitchen, as we did I saw tray, bacon etc so I knew this was happening, after the waiting period and a bit of silence I said, ‘ are we all going to be in room? They looked at each other, boyfriend said yes I think so!

Fuck it! Took clothes off and said well, sister came over and took hold of me and made me semi while the friend wrapped bacon around him, I leaned over tray and iphone pics were taken, really as simple as that!

I popped upstairs and washed, came down and dressed to find them already creating image of just my cock wrapped in bacon amongst other real pigs in blankets on a tray!

Hey ho, said our good byes hugs etc and left, my phone pinged on way home!

Checked messages, two there one from friend who thanked me and one from sister who asked if we could meet some time! Nice!

That was about it really til I saw on social media she had got a three day ban for posting an inappropriate picture!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic