FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Another bi MMF experience - true story

Another bi MMF experience - true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The description of my first ever MMF experience seemed to go down well, and seeing as there’s not much else to do today, I’ve decided to put fingers to keyboard, and tell you about a more recent one.

Since my first bi experience 20 or so years ago, I hadn’t really explored that side of my sexuality much at all as I’d been in several long relationships with women. I had thought about it a fair amount during those years, and had one experience which wasn’t really all that great.

However I became single a few years ago, and decided to take that time to try again and experience everything I hadn’t managed to yet. I eventually arranged to meet a couple who were up for a MMF threesome, and we arranged for me to visit them when they were staying in a hotel in London. They were both a few years younger than me, and having spoken on the phone to her (S) I was confident this was going to be a success.

I met him (M) outside the hotel, and we went up to the room. My initial thoughts were that he was attractive, and seemed a really friendly and open guy. As we walked through the lobby, I felt a little tinge of nerves wondering if anyone realised why I was there. It was quite strange being in the lift with him, knowing that very soon we’d both be naked and having some sort of fun, and also that I’d be watching him with his wife, and joining in too hopefully.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

As we walked into the hotel room we were greeted by S, who was wearing some very sexy underwear. She was very sexy - slim body, and was very friendly and chatty too. I’d brought a bottle of bubbly with me, so we opened that and had a drink to break the ice. I was rather nervous, and didn’t really know what to expect. After an hour or so of chatting, S suggested that I take a shower, so I disappeared into their bathroom to undress and freshen up. The nerves and excitement was building even more now, and I couldn’t dry myself fast enough!

As I stepped back into the room wearing just a towel, and a slightly nervous smile, I noticed that M had undressed down to his underwear. One of the things we’d discussed when we spoke on the phone was that I wanted to be blindfolded, and have them both play with me. I also didn’t know if M was bi at that point, and said I didn’t want to know - just wanted to figure it out myself as the night progressed.

So S blindfolded me, and pushed me back on the bed - still covered in my towel. I could see nothing, but felt my heart beating harder and faster as my excitement built! This was finally the moment I’d been waiting all these years for!

I could feel the bed move as they both climbed on. At first, they were playing with themselves - I could feel parts of their bodies brush against me, and could hear them kissing. This in itself was a big turn on - knowing that they were next to me, but not being able to see what they were up to. Very soon, I felt the soft lips of S on mine, and we started to kiss. I then felt more movement, and she pulled me upright and kissed me again - this time with a mouth of cold champagne, which she made me swallow. Wow - this was hot, and the fun was only just beginning!

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

This sounds promising

As I swallowed the champagne from S’s mouth, I then felt M’s lips against mine as S moved away slightly. I wasn’t sure about this at first - I’m not really into kissing guys, and he was very stubbly - but I just went with it, and enjoyed it for the naughty experience that it was! After some very hot and passionate kissing from both of them, they moved away from me, and I felt some legs straddling my chest, and I couldn’t miss the unmistakable aroma of a wet pussy above my face. I leant my head back, and pulled her hips towards me so I could taste her. As my tongue pushed deep inside her wetness, I focused only on her - not really sure what M was up to - I think he may just have sat back and watched at this point. I loved her taste, and moved my tongue’s attention to her clit - by the moans I could hear, I knew it was having a really good effect on her. I love licking pussy, so this was heaven to me - I could have stayed there for ages, tasting her, pleasuring her with my tongue. But she had other ideas and moved off.

Then from the movement and sounds moments later, I could tell he was fucking her. Her moans, just inches away from me, were a huge turn on - as was knowing he was inside her. I could feel a thigh push against me, and S was grabbing my arm. I was in my own world by this point - just lying in darkness, listening to two people have amazing sex just inches away. I lost track of time, and have no idea how long it was until I heard the cries of S as she came.

I was really turned on by this point, and could feel my hardness pushing against the towel. Soon though, I felt someone pull it away from me, and I felt hands stroking my body - from my chest down to my waist, and below. I wasn’t sure whose hands and fingers were doing what, and I really wanted to see but resisted the urge to remove the blindfold. Soon though, I felt the warmth of someone’s breath above my cock, and then a pair of lips enveloped it - their tongue playing with my head. My god it felt good - but I had no idea who it was! Was it S or M? My question was answered almost straight away, when I felt S’s soft lips against mine, her tongue probing between my lips as we kissed again.

At this point I had to see what was going on, so removed the blindfold - to see M with my cock deep inside his mouth. Oh wow - this was so hot, and inside I was congratulating myself for being able to last this long without cumming!

I just had to return the favour, so pulled away slightly and pushed him to his back. At first, S and I took turns to lick and suck M but as he seemed to be enjoying my attentions, she moved away slightly to watch and play with herself. I then focused on pleasuring him - stroking the silky smooth skin, feeling the heat with my hands, tongue and lips. One thing I’d never tried before was making a guy cum, so this time I was determined to do it.

I continued to suck and stroke him, feeling him grow even harder. I’d occasionally look up, and S was looking at him - loving the sight of him with his cock in my mouth. I pulled back slightly and told him I wanted him to cum, then increased the pressure with my hand and mouth. Harder, faster - feeling his body tense, and hearing him moan. Soon enough, I got my wish as I felt his cock start to twitch, and the amazing sensation of his cum jetting onto my tongue and to the back of my throat. So finally, 17 or so years after my first bi experience, I’d finally got to taste another man’s cum - and it was good! I licked him clean, and then sat back as he gathered his thoughts for a moment.

By this time, the’d both cum, and I was the only one left. So I leant back, and they both started wanking me. By this point, I was incredibly turned on, and it didn’t take long at all until I exploded over their hands and my belly. An incredible night, and one I’ve thought back to many times.

I'd also love to repeat the experience with new couples...

» Add a new message to this topic