FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > COUPLE DATE SWAP FANTASY

COUPLE DATE SWAP FANTASY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One day i said to my girl L that it would be hot to meet another couple and swap partners for a date night, her response was hot, she said ‘hmmmm yes i would like a night with another guy and report back to you” those words alone got me hard.

This fantasy has not yet happened but this is a story of our imagination if it happened.

We chat to another couple online, a older couple in their mid/late 50s, us being in our 30s/40s, we chat to this hot married couple for a while and they like the sound of our date night swap.

We arranged to meet the couple for some drinks and to see if we all had a connection, this married couple was older but very attractive, she was tall red haired lady, slim with big firm tits and her fella was pushing 60 and a silver fox.

When we met them i did not think he would be my girls type and the plan would fall down but while in the pub my girl whispered in my ear that he is hot and she cannot wait to date him alone.

The drinks flowed and we chatted and arranged the next meet for the date swap.

The arrangement was both couples book hotel rooms and we meet in the bar at 8pm, then we have a drink and swap our ladies to the other partner and go our separate ways for the evening, the arrangement is we go and do separate things with each other's partners and we swap back to our original partners in the morning when we meet for breakfast in the hotel, we agreed anything goes.

Me and L meet the older couple at 8pm in the hotel bar as arranged, L smiles at the silver fox and gently kisses his lips while the silver fox’s wife walks over to be and gently kisses my lips but cheekily sticks her tongue slightly in my mouth.

My girl decided to wear a long black dress, heels and a open top blouse with her hair tied up, i knew she had stockings on underneath, she whispered in my ear she was not wearing any panties and had her pink butt plug in her ass, she knew i was turned on before i even exchanged her to the silver fox.

Silver fox’s wife was wearing black trousers and heels with a blouse and blazer with her long red hair, obviously being in her late 50s she was dressed as a older lady but still fucking hot, bit like the secretary look.

The silver fox was like richard gere in a nice suit, after a drink it was time to exchange our partners.

I looked at my girl L and said ‘ have fun babe and i will see you in the morning at breakfast and we can all tell eachother what we did.

L smiled at me and walked towards the silver fox and he took her hand and they left the hotel for their date night.

Suddenly i see my girl walk away with a older guy, my cock is twitching and the silver fox’s wife takes me hand and we leave the hotel too.

I asked the red headed lady what we was going to do, she was called alice by the way, Alice said she was taking me to a club she knew and i followed her lead.

Im my head i was thinking where the silver fox and L was going and doing.

Alice took me to a club, she said it is a members club she often goes too with her husband the silver fox, when we walked in this club it was very dark and alice asked me if i minded that she was alot older than me, i said of course not and told her she is very attractive for her age.

I asked her what this club was and she told me its a very naughty club for naughty housewives, suddenly alice said to me “ you do know your girlfriend is going to get gang banged by my husband and his friends at a swingers club ‘ i was shocked and started to actually worry for L as it was supposed to be just a date night swap but we did all agree anything goes.

I had to stop worrying what L is up too and worry about what was in store for me at this club with the red haired alice, alice said do not worry about L, i tried to relax and then alice said “ i have some friends to introduce you too, suddenly alice introduced me to another 4 mature ladies all divorced, alice told me they come to this club to get fucked as they are lonely divorced wifes, i laughed and said ‘ are you expecting me to fuck them all? And alice laughed and said ‘yes including me.

At this point i started to panic, suddenly alice wants me to fuck the four other ladies and her, Alice whispered in my ear “ if L is going to get gangbanged by my husband and friends then you are getting fucked by me and all my lady friends.

Suddenly alice unzips my jeans and starts sucking my cock in the club with the other 4 ladies watching, my cock is rock hard and throbbing, while alice is sucking my cock the other ladies are on their knees licking my balls and ass.

The ladies start to undress and reveal their sexy stockings, taking in turns to suck my cock and lick my balls and rim my ass, alice was first to sit on my cock, a lady nearly 60 years old was riding my cock so hard, a few of her friends started sucking her tits while she was riding me, all four ladies took in turns fucking me, it was amazing and ended up cumming all over their tits.

Once this was over my mind wondered back to L, Alice suggested we went back to the hotel to the room as we was not swapping back to the morning, when we walked back in to the hotel i could see L at the bar with the silver fox and about 6 other guys, she just smiled at me and put her thumb up, i knew she was ok so me and alice went to the room, i had no idea what L had done at this point or was going to do but it was not my concern as she seemed happy.

About a hour later i could hear L laughing out on the hotel corridor and i told alice i was going to look through the door spyhole.

I saw L walk past the room with the silver fox and a group of other men, it was now i knew the silver fox was taking L to his room with his friends to give L a load of cocks.

Alice said do not worry she is in for a good time, then alice starting kissing me again and whispering to me L is getting her pussy, ass and mouth destroyed by my husband and friends, suddenly i was hard again and fucked alice’s pussy and ass so hard while thinking of L getting gangbanged.

In the morning we all met for breakfast, L arrived with the silver fox and looked at me and smiled, i asked L if she had fun and she said ‘ it was amazing, i was fucked in every hole by all the guys and her pussy was still dripping with their cum, alice looked at L and said ‘i knew you would have fun with my husband and his friends’

All four of us then told eachother everything what happened, L loved the fact my cock was ridden and alice and her friends.

We swapped partners for one night and L and i was so turned on, the intention was just swap partners meaning partners only but because we agreed anything goes that was literally what happened. L was up for anything and so was i, the silver fox and alice was a filthy mature couple that ensured L and M was completely fucked by many.

End of story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazing xx

» Add a new message to this topic