FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who's this dirty slut? Off with her nut! Off with her nut!

Who's this dirty slut? Off with her nut! Off with her nut!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nna Wulf OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wandsworth

So my title was going to be 'Tales of Hoe' as suggested by an old friend back in the day... anno domini in the year of our lord pre-covid...

But I prefer this quotation from Roald Dahl's revolting rhymes version of Cinders.

I think it links appropriately to my profile and describes me perfectly.. I have been known to be a 'dirty slut' and to be 'off my nut' and I love nuts...

So I was reminiscing... in the nostalgia of my former slutty years (apologies of you do not like the word... it's pithier than 'sexually promiscuous' and I'm not 100% convinced I can spell 'sexually promiscuous' so please see it in a sex positive way rather than a slur... or do see it as a slur as I'm not here to police your reactions...)

I was remembering jumping from dick to dick in my carefree days ... I do hope to continue this once covid is over. I like it. I'm not into monogamy as much because.... to borrow a tweet I read once: 'having a boyfriend is like having a stupid son' I like choices and options and freedom and urgent intense sex and feeling smitten and butterflies and while those things are present at the beginning of a conventional relationship, they soon fade once the mystery is gone.

So anyway former slut.. lapsed slut - is slut a state of mind? current slut. currant slut? currant bun? hmmm

Anyway.

I was looking for a place to document my memories.. the experiences that have stayed with me.

Thank you for staying with me lone reader. I love you. You look ravishing. Mwah.

Part 1

Tacit agreement

Two of my favourite ever 'things' to ever 'happen' happened without planning. I think that is part of the thrill. The agreement was tacit because of the trust and mutual desire..... I like to go with the flow.. go where I'm led... nothing too crazy but if I trust you and desire you and feel comfortable I'm happy and thrilled too. And you, if you are decisive (I am not) and full of desire for me.. we are onto a winner.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to this!!

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

Interesting start