FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > caught wanking.

caught wanking.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontyguy 39. OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I'm a massive lover of wanking outdoors, riskier the better, thought getting caught being such a turn on! So I thought I'd tell you about what happened to me 3 years ago! Walking the dog usually always ended up me wanking I'd find a spot where I could get caught but probably wouldn't I'd sniff some po***rs and wank away! One summers evening I ended up stripping off and hiding behind a shed in an old football field, it was just off the road so you could listen for ppl passing which was a real turn on my intentions were to spunk over the side of the shed so anyone who came down could see! (I'm a very heavy cummer) the heat day being naked a sniffing away got me really going I kept bringing myself close then stopping, finally I decided to finish myself off before I got caught had few bigs sniff of liquid gold and starting smashing it out I was real close turned to the shed to spunk over it as I started to shoot ( don't know if it was good or bad timing) 3 young lads appeared from nowhere, there was nothing I could do I was spunking all over the place, these lads just stood there mouth open just watching me!! Once I'd finished I grabbed my t'shirt and covered my dripping cock looked at the lads just said oh Hi. There was just silence then one lad spoke I was sitting myself that it was Gona get nasty! !! Then this lad said fuck mate that's massive load you must been fucking full up! I just smiled! One other lads made comment about the t'shirt I started thinking fuck what if these boys get kinky, they could start wanking etc!! This of course got me hard instantly my dick started poking through which one boy quickly pointed out! I reached over handed the po***rs to one lads said fancy a sniff?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Pls carry on. Age was the lads

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic