FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > caught wanking, part 2.

caught wanking, part 2.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontyguy 39. OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontypridd

After handing one lad the bottle po***rs watching all 3 have a sniff I thought I'd take a chance drop my t'shirt revealing my now very hard cock!! 3 lads looked at it one lad saying fuck old man you ready go again!! The lads aged 16-17 were clearly horny I watched them sniff away getting more and more horny then one lad slid his hand down inside his grey joggers started touching himself, clearly hard, at this point I started wonder what would happen if I just got on my knees asked who wants go first!! I was lost in my horny thoughts I missed what one lad said had to look at him ask what he had said, at same time realising that grey joggers lad had now got his hard cock out and was stroking it!! I suggested maybe they all do the same hoping they would rather than punch me!! Thankfully and thank you liquid gold they did and my grin was huge as well as my hard on as I watched all 3 stroking there cocks! Come on old man show us how it's done wank it!! Was they talking about my cock or there? ?? Fuck it I thought let's take a chance I reached over grabbing hold one lads dick slowly wanking it. Other 2 watched open mouthed as I wanked there mate off, getting what I hoped for one other lads said don't forget us old man and offered me his hard cock which I gladly started wanking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tr4455Man  over a year ago

nr wigan

And?? ThIs is hrny

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Hope there is more to come

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge