FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold / pegging

Cuckold / pegging

By *parkyt OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I have a fantasy of going to meet a couple and when I come in the man is dressed as a maid and his wife is dressed up slutty. I sit on sofa with the wife as she orders the guy to get some drinks. When he come back he watches us kissing and gropeing each other. after a while the wife tells him to go get her toy. he comes back with a strap on and his wife stands as he puts it on her then she tells him to get all fours facing me. She then gets behind him and starts fucking him. She then tells him to suck my cock. After awhile she stops drags me upstairs and we start fucking on there bed. After she has cum a few times she calls her husband. He comes in as she tells him to bend over the bed and lick her used pussy. Then she asked me to fuck him as he’s licking her Then before I cum she tells me to stop gets her husband to suck my cock before I fuck her some more. Then tells her hicband to lick my ass and balls till I cum in his wife. Then I leave as he’s licking her pussy clean. If anyone liked this and wants to help make it happen when it’s safe let’s chat do travel a lot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic