FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Scarlett Encounter, Part One

The Scarlett Encounter, Part One

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oshu0 OP   Man  over a year ago

Falmouth

A short story of a fantasy encounter (based on a true night but changed enough for discretion....enjoy 2 more parts cumming soon

I saw you from afar that day. Cute little Scarlett, with your long, sleek brown hair, your slightly puffy pink cheeks accentuating a nervous warm smile you accented with deep red lipstick. All dressed up to the nines in that little red one piece that hugged your figure tight, outlining the curvature of your bum and your handful sized breasts. You didn’t wear a bra , so I could see your nipples. You love seeing peoples eyes dart to and fro to them during conversation; boys, girls women and men alike.

You caught my eye, caught that I couldn’t help scanning your entire body. I saw your eyes dart in return to my package to see if your little red dress was having the desired effect. It was. You saw my statuesque figure, 6.3” lean, my chiselled cheekbones with neat stubble framing a seductive smile I send your way. You stare at my piercing blue eyes with your huge deep soulful brown eyes with long lashes blinking slowly and seductively in my direction. I subtly readjust my pants as close to my swelling penis as I could get away with...

It was the office party, a standard yawnfest affair, canapés, small talk, small amusement, alcohol. Somehow I hadn’t seen you before. Maybe you were new, maybe a different department, none of that mattered now. I watch you all night as I am talked to, the both of us edging closer to one another. Somehow I knew we were going to fuck. When, I didn’t know but I just knew you were already dreaming about being taken by me. But I had been wrong before so I let it play out.

Before long we were back to back talking to different groups. I turn round occasionally to see you nervously twiddling your hair, shooting me a quick glance every chance you could. When your eyes Met mine, my heart raced out of my chest. You just screamed sex. I needed you. During one long monologue by Barry in HR that kept going on and on, I felt a soft touch on the back of my suit jacket....

I turn round to see what it was and realise with your one hand clutching a glass of Prosecco, the other was providing the soft touch on my jacket. You weren’t trying to get my attention you were just playing. You turned to shoot me a look and a short cheeky smile before turning away again.

As Barry continued to waffle on I reached behind and felt for your hand. I caressed it gently, moving my finger gently up your wrist. We played like this for a while, not listening to the conversations we were pretending to be engaged with until you had enough and slipped your hand down and pinched my asscheek hard. My dick swelled immediately. I turn around to see you make your excuses to leave the conversation. You remove your hand from under my jacket and quickly walk away.

I watch you move towards the door and as you reach it you pull something from your handbag before looking at me suggestively. I make my excuses and leave the conversation, walking towards you trying to wipe the perspiration from my palms as I near you. As I corner you against the door I realise how much I tower you. You must be 5ft tops and as petite as a button. But you ooze sex. You are dripping in it.

- [x] You hold a card in front of your face and bite your lip as you look at me eagerly. ‘I’m leaving tomorrow, i was attending a conference but I’ll be in town tonight. Come and meet me?

- [ ] You thrust the card into my trouser pocket, making sure to stroke my hot throbbing Willy through the fabric as you do. I can barely talk. I try to mutter something but you place your finger against my lips. I smell your scent. You smell of heady perfume barely masking the sweet heady aroma of your sex, the scent of a hot wet vagina ready to be fucked. Before I’m able to protest you spin around and walk through the door. Just before it closes fully you turn around and wink. On the card was written nothing but a phone number and your name. Scarlett...

I pull myself together and say my goodbyes before making a swift exit. I txt your number with the words ‘where can I find you?’. I quickly receive the reply ‘down by the pier, I’ll be waiting by the candy floss stand’ . I head back to my place round the corner and pack a bag, change my underwear and pepper on some cologne. I check myself in the mirror and quickly rub my cock at the thought of the night ahead. But I waste no time In heading out...

I see you standing there, twiddling your hair, with just a tiny leather jacket to cover your short tight onesie. As I approach you breathe in deeply and nervously. ‘I’ve never done something like this before’ you whimper as I approach. ‘Don’t worry’ I assure you, ‘you’re in safe hands Scarlett....btw..I’m Edward’. Without stopping I push my body against yours. I run my fingers through your hair and stroke your cheek then kiss you. Your lips and tongue taste amazing and I pull you closer to me. I feel your boobs press against me and you feel my penis against you, growing harder and harder the longer we kiss...

We decide to walk around town for a bit, hand in hand, both playing boyfriend and girlfriend like there isn’t one thing on both of our minds! We stop to look over a wall at a view across the sea. You stand in front of me, leaning over the wall a little to look over at the little boats moored up on the bank. I don’t know if you intend to turn me on by bending over slightly but the sight of your little ass in that tiny red one piece of yours makes me wild with lust. I come up behind you and pretend to people nearby that I am also looking at the view and hugging you, but you know better. You feel my penis in between your buttcheeks, fully erect. I kiss your neck then reach one hand around and caress your tummy. I push you into me so you can feel my dick push further in between your buttcheeks. With the other hand, I reach down to stroke your inner thigh...

You look around really nervously and try and take my hand away but you soon realise no one has noticed. I slip my hand underneath the bottom of the skirt of your one piece, and under your Lacey knickers to feel the freshly shaved smooth skin above your vagina. I caress you there for a bit, moaning softly with lust,your ass pressed against my erect dick and balls, separated only by your cute lil red dress and my trousers bursting at the seams. My middle finger edges closer and closer until it almost indecipherably gently tickles against your clitoris. You whisper my name to assure me you felt it. I can feel it swell and harden against the tips of my fingers. I can feel the heat coming from your pussy. I need you. In one quick motion I reach down and plunge my middle and forefingers into the opening of your vagina....you are soaking wet! Maybe the wettest I’ve ever experienced a vagina to be..I pull out, spin you around so you can look at me as I lick your hot precum from the tips of my fingers. You giggle nervously and glance down at the now massive bulge in my suit pants . It’s hurting so much to have them on. You look up at me and smile sweetly as you caress the tip of my cock gently. You giggle and lick your lips...oh god, How are we going to get to your hotel now without everyone noticing my huge erection?

I say we should move on and you agree, but before we do, I pick you up by the buttcheeks and sit you on the wall, your legs either side of me. I pull you in closer to me and you wrap your legs around me. I kiss you long and deep and passionately. I don’t care who sees. As my tongue touches yours and I taste your saliva and your gorgeous lips, I think about how wet we’ll both be later, where our tongues will be...I need to get you to the hotel. Who cares if people see my erection? I’m a man on a mission, they can deal with it!

We hail a taxi, we’re not wasting any more time getting to the hotel! In the back of the cab I caress your smooth as silk thigh, up and down and in between your legs toward your vagina. I swear I can feel the heat emanating from you! Oh baby I’m so excited to get you naked it’s driving me wild! We get there and as I pay the driver and he counts the money, you step out the car. I see your butt as you exit and it looks so good, I smack it hard. God I’m so turned on by you! The driver looks up but thinks he imagined it!

We rush towards the reception. The girl looks up from her computer and looks at the two of us, red in the face, hearts beating fast. I see her eyes uncontrollably dart towards the huge bulge in my suit pants, the outline of my big dick clearly visible beneath. She looks away nervously back at the computer. When she looks up she notices me smiling at her cheekily as she turns bright red, smiling nervously...she knows what we’re about to do, and for a second I think she wishes she could join in! I can smell her sex too...

Finally we get the key and we rush for the lift. Inside I grab your hands and pin them above your head on either side of you, marvelling at your body, and your big eyes looking sheepishly up at me. I thrust into you and bite your neck. You look in the mirror opposite and sigh with lust. The lift pings....

We walk hurriedly towards our door and I fumble excitably for the keys! My hands are shaking with nervous lust! When inside, you check out our home for the next 5 hours, looking at all the possibilities! I love watching you dancing around the bedroom and bathroom thinking about all the places and the ways in which I’m going to fuck you. I run over to you and pick you up, swinging your legs around me! You wrap your arms around my head and kiss me passionately! You’re so light! I squeeze your buttcheeks and slip my hand in between them. Fuck me,You’ve soaked through your underwear! God damn I need you so badly! I carry you over and literally throw you onto the bed..

I thrust myshirt off, pull your ass to the end of the bed and bend over you. I kiss you, lift your legs up and smack you hard on the ass. I push your legs either side of you and quickly plunge both my hands up your shirt and over your handful sized, smooth, soft boobs.i squeeze hard as I thrust into you. ‘Fuck baby’ you breathe in my ear as I nibble at your neck. I stand over you and slowly pull up you little tight red one piece, enjoying ever single inch of skin as it gets uncovered. Now I can see your perfect peachy tits, firm, smallish with little pink nipples. My heart is beating so fast I think I might have a heart attack! I I can smell your sex as I stare down at your black Lacey underwear, with little holes suggesting the pink flesh beneath. I let out a sigh of sheer lust! I can smell your pussy on them and I need it....

You sit up and unbutton my trousers greedily. I’m so thankful for it, they’ve been so painful trying to keep my erection in! You pull down the zipper and I pull them down to my knees, then you pull my big rock hard dick out of my boxer shorts. You pull my foreskin down and marvel at my soaking wet tip. You gasp and raise your eyebrows nervously.. holy fuck you thought. I was huge...

A thick cock over 8 inches long is a lot for a little girl to handle...You look wide eyed at it, apprehensive, excited and lustful. You look up at me as you start to tug me. You look at the soaking wet tip of my cock, your hand looks so small over the shaft. You tickle my balls and look up at me. You go to lick it and I lift your head up before you do. I tell you to wait, there was plenty of time for that. I push away reluctantly but I want this to be perfect!

You lay before me looking doe eyed and cute as a button, your amazing boobs bouncing as you move into position, your legs open, the heat of your vagina emanating through your underwear. As much as I want to get you naked myself, I want to watch you undress yourself. I stand up and marvel at you before going to my bag that I packed earlier in the evening. I pull out my camcorder. I ask you to take off your bra for me. You look nervous and tell me you’re not sure, you think it’s silly and you’re nervous about me having the video! But I assure you it’s our little secret! You trust me and you should...nothing matters outside our little world, the video is for you and I only! You know it but you still start going red in the face...

You try not to look at the camera and I whisper ‘Scarlett, it’s ok, look at me’ and you do. You look at my big throbbing, hard dick that I gently rub in my hand. Fuck Your perfect pink nipples look so good, your perfect rounded breasts, I just wanna squeeze and caress...Oh baby, I just wanna pounce on you and nuzzle my face in between them, push them against my cock, cover them in my cum...but I hold the camera steady! You start to reach for your panties. I ask you to lift your legs up and put your hands by your side. I can see a wet patch on your little Lacey panties...it drives me nuts and I get goosebumps as I fix the camera on your body. I reach out and stroke your panties, they are soaking!

‘ I need you’ I utter gently and nervously and then I stand up assuredly and stand back to get you all in on the video.

‘Can you stand up and turn around for me baby’?

You do so excitably and let out a little giggle. You’re so adorable. You turn around, and your little round butt looks magnificent in those little Lacey panties of yours.

‘Can you bend over the bed for me’? I ask. You do so, laughing shyly.

‘Now slowly pull down your panties for me’ I say quietly and seductively.

‘Oh my god’ you laugh! but you start reaching for the back of them. The bare skin between your buttcheeks drives me wild as you inch your panties down. I see your little, tight, virginal pink asshole uncover and i moan loudly, my cock throbbing so hard It’s painful. You inch down further I and I can see the back of your little pink vagina, glistening in your precum. I want you so bad baby! You giggle as your panties drop to the floor, then you turn round to the camera and look up at me like ‘what now sir’?

I stop the video and drop the camcorder on the ground, I can’t think straight. I’m too horny. I’ve wanted this for too long. I rush over to you and grab both your asscheeks hard, squeezing them and pulling them wide apart so I can stare down at your gorgeous pink hole. I spank your ass hard, and you let out a little yelp of pain and pleasure. I move my hand round your front, up your tummy, to your boobs. I squeeze the right one while I continue to squeeze your left buttcheek. I spank it again hard as I move the hand from around your boob to your neck. I turn your head with my hand so you’re facing me. I kiss you hard and passionately , my tongue licking yours. I move my hand from around your buttcheek, down your crack, stroking your anus a little before delving further down until my hand is around your pussy. Oh baby you’re soaking! My hand is dripping wet! You feel my rock hard penis against your back. Good god, I can’t do this any longer. I had such a plan to not fuck you until a lot later, to tease you but I’m not gonna be able to tease you and play with you properly until I cum this first time, I’m not thinking straight my vision is going blurry I’m so fucking horny for you....

I need to be inside you! I push your back forward until you’re bent completely over the bed. your hands reach out to grab handfuls of the duvet, knowing what I’m about to do, knowing it might hurt. I lift your asscheeks apart and bend my knees until my cock is directly under you, my tip touching the entrance to your little pussy. I enter my tip in slowly just to make sure I’m in the right place. Fuck Scarlett you are dripping wet! You want me baby? sorry if this hurts...

I thrust hard and deep inside you! You let out a pained scream! You’re so tight!. Even TOO tight...It’s so small around my dick! It hurts my bellend as I stretch you open, I can’t imagine how much it must be hurting you.I feel the back of your vagina stretch As I watch my entire cock swallowed up by your tiny pussy. I pull out a little and then thrust back in with as much force as the first thrust. You scream again. I don’t wanna hurt you but I need you! you feel so hot and wet and oh so tight around my dick! I grab your hair and lift your head towards mine to face me. I ask you if you’re doing alright as I hold my dick inside you. You can hardly let out a yes you’re breathing so hard. You look pained so I pull out a bit, you’re only little and I really don’t wanna hurt you, but you thrust your ass back down on my cock and smile back at me seductively, Your face a mixture of pain, pleasure and determination. ‘You want it all inside you?’ I breathe. You nod, looking nervous but determined. ‘Good girl Scarlett’...

I grab your neck hard and pull you down on me even further, thrusting hard up inside you! You scream and moan my name lustfully. I fuck you hard! Really fucking hard. And fast. I pull on your hair and spank you as I thrust inside you. You yelp with every hit. Fuck you feel good baby! Scream for me! ‘Your pussys so tight Scarlett ....you like my big dick inside you?’ I moan in your ear as I fuck you even harder. You tilt your head back to look at me and moan ‘yes Edward yes Edward, fuck me please!’ ! I can’t last, I need to cum..!

I pull out and push you onto the bed. I tell you to turn around to face me and sit up, so your legs dangle off the bed either side of me. you do so willingly and I stand straight and wank my cock in your face. I tell you to look up at me which you do....your big cute eyes are a little watery from being fucked so hard, your makeup running. You flinch at my big dick. You turn away but I tilt your head back towards me as I climax. Fuck Scarlett ! ! You shut your eyes and feel hot cum shoot all over your face. Mmmm baby you like that? My hot white load goes all over your cheeks, nose, lips and into your open mouth. you taste it....you swallow it...

after I’ve finished, you look up at me...my little Scarlett, red in the face, eyes watering, smiling and breathing heavily , licking your lips...covered in my cum...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Wow, I enjoyed reading this. I hope there’s more

» Add a new message to this topic