FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex with the boss

Sex with the boss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anessaParody OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swindon

During a difficult takeover I found myself promoted to head of legal - gave me a huge salary increase, plus loads of responsibility, reporting directly to board level and expected to fly round the world when needed.

First few months were hectic - spent 15 or 20 hours a day 6 days a week in the office mostly on calls and many of these talking to my new boss in Holland.

Eventually time came to have a face to face, I flew to Holland, met at the airport by car and taken to my hotel - was meeting my boss at dinner for an informal catch up, before cracking on the next day.

Decided to dress down for dinner - casual blouse and trousers, minimal makeup - just enough to get by.

So met him in the bar and had a brief chat , other directors joined us for dinner and I was introduced, my boss was very handsome, in a rugged sort of way. Dinner was ok, after everyone else drifted off, he asked what my plans were and I said - the hotel has a spa and pool - so I’m heading there, he said great - that’s what he going to do, he would see me there.

So I went back to my room for my kit, went to the spa and swam a couple of lengths, then hopped out of the pool as he walked in, he must of liked what he saw, he gave me a great smile, certainly drew my attention - I wandered into the steam room as he dived into the pool.

Steam room was empty - a few moments later he joined, and sat opposite - we kept chatting and I let out that I was currently single, well almost, he smiled again, I was warming to him... and probably even flirting a little.

As a rule I never drink at any work related event - so I can’t use that as an excuse.

We went from steam to hot room , there was a massage table slap bang in the middle, I mentioned it as we walked in and he said during the day you can book a massage, I said that would be lovely , he said jump on and I can give you a rub down...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Liking the start x

Great so far !

Swindon

He was good with his hands, very good in fact.

When he’d finished on my shoulders neck and back I was pretty sure that I was going to fuck him. He moved down and stood at my waist - he accidentally brushed his cock against my hand, I must have reacted as I felt him stiffen, I rubbed his rapidly growing cock with the back of my hand, he grabbed a handful of my arse and I pushed back against it, by now I was soaking wet, his fingers slid into me, and I must have groaned as he pushed even deeper by now I was rolling onto my side so I could get a better grip there we were - like teenagers rummaging around, he had one hand on my arse and now one between my legs bringing me very close to cumming , he looked deep into my eyes and said I want to fuck you , I was holding his cock so slid my arse closer to the edge and he slid straight into me, I think it was about 30 seconds of frantic fucking and I came on his cock, in fact I came very hard on his cock , he carried on fucking whilst my cunt was in spasms , perhaps I had another orgasm or several in very quick succession - hard to tell , all I knew is I didn’t want him to stop...

By *aykhanMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"He was good with his hands, very good in fact.

When he’d finished on my shoulders neck and back I was pretty sure that I was going to fuck him. He moved down and stood at my waist - he accidentally brushed his cock against my hand, I must have reacted as I felt him stiffen, I rubbed his rapidly growing cock with the back of my hand, he grabbed a handful of my arse and I pushed back against it, by now I was soaking wet, his fingers slid into me, and I must have groaned as he pushed even deeper by now I was rolling onto my side so I could get a better grip there we were - like teenagers rummaging around, he had one hand on my arse and now one between my legs bringing me very close to cumming , he looked deep into my eyes and said I want to fuck you , I was holding his cock so slid my arse closer to the edge and he slid straight into me, I think it was about 30 seconds of frantic fucking and I came on his cock, in fact I came very hard on his cock , he carried on fucking whilst my cunt was in spasms , perhaps I had another orgasm or several in very quick succession - hard to tell , all I knew is I didn’t want him to stop..."

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Mmmm very nice story, beats another pay rise lol

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Swindon

His pace quickened - I guess he was close to cumming - he asked if he can cum inside me, I said no, he looked slightly confused, but I then said in my mouth, I know some girls don’t, but this girl definitely does!

He stepped back, I knelt in front of him and took him In my mouth, first real chance to see it up close - not huge, 6.5 maybe 7 inches, I sucked him in and rolled my tongue over the tip, forced his cock towards the back of my throat and released his balls at the same time, I massaged his balls and felt him stiffen, next thing he released and filled my mouth with cum.

Suddenly we both came back to earth, nervous smiles etc. We left the hot room and walked towards the showers, there wasn’t anyone else in the spa, so I didn’t feel self conscious.

In the shower I just gave myself a quick all over wash. He was watching me, I may have added some wiggle, then we dried off and wandered into the changing rooms.

I quickly dressed, then wandered out into the hotel lobby , he was already there...

We headed to the lifts and went up, I wasn’t sure what the plan was , so I grabbed his cock as we got to my floor , he got the message..

We entered my room, I casually looked over my shoulder as I took my blouse off, he was right behind me and grabbed a handful of hair pushing me forward over the desk - my tits spilled out and felt the cold desk top, he pulled my trousers down and frantically pulled my knickers out of his way - I felt his hard cock touch the top of my leg then a slight correction and he slipped right in.

The next few moments were hard and fast

fucking I giggled half way through, the teaspoons were rattling away, it was putting me off, he stopped and stood back - trousers round his ankle - rigid cock pointing angrily at me

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Dirty girl

Naughty girl

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Get on your knees lady

Loving it so far, more to cum soon I hope !

Swindon

I told him to lay on the bed , he kicked his trousers and shoes off and jumped onto the bed.

I took my clothes off and knelt next to him, he reached out and grabbed me pulling me across his chest so I straddled his torso and pushed my cunt towards his face he locked his arms around my thighs and found my clit with his mouth, it didn’t take long until I was grinding against his mouth, it was only short time before I came, juice flowing over his face. That was enough for me, I rolled off him and lay satisfied on my back.

A few minutes later he turned towards me, we kissed passionately , he sprang up and knelt between my legs , he lifted my legs up and folded them almost against my body as he entered me - he fucked me hard and fast again, looking right into my eyes, I could feel the thrusts getting more frantic, it didn’t take long for him to start grunting, feeling his cock inside me begin to twitch as he let out a moan, his last few thrusts being hard and deep as he came inside me again.

Collapsing exhausted next to me sleep came quickly.. he snuck out in the early hours.

I didn’t see him at breakfast, but the first meeting the next day was interesting.

End

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

Thank you, really enjoyed the intensity x

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Nice

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A great face to face meeting - the start of many?

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge