FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Indian wife with another male

Indian wife with another male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unjabicouple OP   Man  over a year ago

solihull

Does any others like to watch their Indian wife with another guy, I fantasise off watching wife with her ex bf. She equally wants to play with another women and me, but shy don’t know how to get this started

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

if you really want to get Fab members interested in meeting you, I`d suggest you post a couple of pics on your profile so they can decide if they are interested in meeting you post COVID.

I wish ou both every success and admire your courage.

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

If you both happy and comfortable with it just put it on your profile or contact her ex maybe might help you guys out

By *unjabicouple OP   Man  over a year ago

solihull

Would love too, but once she is 100% then will post pics and arrange a social, after lockdown off course.

Has to be her committing to this first, she won’t meet her ex at all, if she would would be someone she doesn’t know

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Yes, must be 100% happy otherwise it might backfire. No need to rush but lock down may be the time to have a good talk about it and seek guidance from other couples who have gone through the same thought processes. This post is a good step to take, hopefully you'll get some very good advice from those who know.

"Would love too, but once she is 100% then will post pics and arrange a social, after lockdown off course.

Has to be her committing to this first, she won’t meet her ex at all, if she would would be someone she doesn’t know "

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *olfie26Man  over a year ago

Brierley Hill

Had a beautiful Indian wife last summer with hubby watching.....

By *eatyboyMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Lucky you i guess

By *reengrass1412Man  over a year ago

burton upon trent

Many years ago I had an Indian wife wank me off near Grouby Pool, it was in a wood near there, the car park is closed now, local people will know where I mean, I followed them but kept my distance, he got his cock out and she started playing with him, they were looking at me so I moved closer and got my cock out, after a few minutes he layed his coat on the floor and she got on all fours, he instructed me to kneel in front of her he then lifted her clothes and fucked her doggy style whilst she wanted me off, he kept telling her to "to wank that white cock", which she did very nicely, he was very careful though with her clothes and I didn't see any flesh

» Add a new message to this topic