FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A hotel encounter !

A hotel encounter !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Sara was fed up, she was fed up because she had not finished the job today; she was fed up because she had to stay over in a hotel in the middle of nowhere on an industrial estate with a shitty bar and even worse restaurant, and she was really pissed off because her overnight bag was in her hallway at home and not in her car where it normally was.

She had taken it out two days ago to refill it and had forgotten to put it back in, so she had no makeup, no clean clothes and no toys to entertain herself with, she had eaten and now was sitting in the hotel room surrounded by her only set of lingerie drying on the radiators, she sat in her blouse and nothing else.

She had cum, twice now, and she was even more horny than she had been before she orgasmed; she picked up her phone and logged onto fab, more in hope than expectation, opened the who is near app and browsed.

No one, nothing, then she spotted a couple within ¼ mile; she smiled they must be in the hotel there was nothing else that close other than car parks and factories.

She read the profile, a couple early 20s, domme / switch bi femme and cuck convincing sissy male. Way younger than normally interested Sara, but reading the profile and looking at the pictures she saw they were hot, his cock was hard and thick and her body sexy, the fact that they were both only half Sara’s 45 years was less important to her than ever now.

She looked to message only t find she couldn’t as she was ‘too old’ she grimaced and as she was about to close fab read their status

‘let down again, sat in a hotel bar, sissy is caged and dressed and we both need using’

Sara looked again, smiling she thought definitely worth a walk down to see; then she swore, her lingerie was still wet, her only wearable clothes a black short skirt, her blouse and suit jacket and her heeled boots.

She stood up, slipped the skirt on with the blouse and put on her boots, looking in the mirror she swore again, throwing off the blouse she slipped on her jacket, tighter then the blouse it held her tits better and looked good over her cleavage; locking the door she headed for the bar.

Walking in she saw the couple straight away, walking round the bar slowly she passed them and sitting down at a table opposite she lifted the menu and looked at it.

The couple were clearly looking at her, there were few others in the bar and no one of any note. Sara stood and slowly walked to the bar smiling at the couple as she did so. As she reached the bar the woman from the couple moved next to her and spoke;

‘hi, I hope you don’t mind, but I love your outfit can we buy you a drink’

Sara turned to her, looking the young blonde up and down she smiled

‘thank you, let me ask you a question first, is this a ca we buy you a drink to be nice and have a chat, or is this a can we buy you a drink so we can perhaps find out if you really are naked under that suit, because if it is the former, yes you can, if it is the later, then we will forget the drink and you can take me to your room and find out’

The girl gasped at Sara’s bluntness yet she smiled and as she started to speak Sara spoke again

‘if it is the former then accept my apology, if it is the latter than I have two rules’

The girl looked at her again

‘it is the latter’

Sara smiled now

‘in that case then, the rules are simple, once in your room you both do as I say’

The woman laughed

‘deal, but before we go there is something I have to tell you about my girlfriend over there’

Sara snapped softly

‘I said two rules so let me finish’

The girl stopped talking and Sara carried on

‘the second rule is that you uncage sissy, I want his cock as much as I want your cunt’

The woman stared she looked at her husband and then back at Sara and said one word

‘deal’

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm

By *ilts photo guyMan  over a year ago

swindon

Loving this

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great start! I am hooked

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Good you are back OP...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Brilliant ,

Xx

Bradford

Sara smiled

‘okay, your room now tell sissy whats happening while I order some champagne’

As the woman walked away Sara turned to the bar and saw the barmaid was waiting just close to her, smiling she wondered if the girl had heard what had been said. The barmaid was young and tiny she wore a badge that said ‘emily’ so Sara spoke to her;

‘Emily can you get a bottle of champagne please, charge it to my room 420 and deliver it to room 321; preferably yourself if that is allowed’

Emily smiled

‘yes I can do that now, I went 18 last week so I am now allowed to deliver to rooms as long as the manager says its okay’

Sara smiled at the girl

‘and will your manager let you’

The girl laughed

‘to be fair she would let me do anything I asked, I think she fancies me’

Sara laughed now

‘well give us fifteen minutes and then bring it up’

Emily smiled

‘yes Miss’

Sara heard the word Miss and her mind wondered, was that stress really what she thought it was, maybe not.

As Sara turned Eily spoke again

‘I like skirt as well Miss it looks great on you, so smooth’

Sara turned

‘thank you Emily, a skirt always looks smoother without underwear, you should try it some time’

And as she watched the girls reaction she spoke again

‘very soon’

Emily smiled

‘yes Miss I will’

Sara walked across the bar just as a woman in uniform walked in, the woman wore a badge that said Sharon, bar manager; Sharon was in her early 40s, a little younger than Sara but not in as good shape, but her curves wee all in the right place and she was a pretty lady

Sara walked over to her and spoke quietly to the woman who smiled and nodded

As Sara followed the couple out of the bar to the lift she laughed; this was going to be a good night after all.

By *etsplay4real99Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Really looking forward to reading more of this....

dungannon

Mmmmm more please

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Great start to this one ,definitely gonna be a good one I want to follow .

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Looking forward to reading more

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hope they get to the room soon!!

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Looking forward to reading more

Bradford

As the three of them entered the lift ad the doors closed Sara turned to the woman;

‘I don’t know your name, I don’t want to know it, you will be Bitch and he is sissy that is all we need to know, you will address me as Miss, not Mistress or anything else just Miss do you understand’

Both sissy and bitch nodded and replied together

‘yes Miss’

As the lift started to move Sara turned to bitch

‘lift up your skirt show me your knickers’

Bitch obeyed immediately and Sara saw a pair of very pretty black lace knickers, she reached forward and pressed her hand hard onto the front of Bitch’s knickers rubbing the fabric hard onto the younger woman's clit and as she did so she curled her fingers between bitch’s legs, moving her fingers till one was each side of her knickers and then curling them roughly up into bitch’s cunt.

Bitch gasped at the roughness of Sara’s actions and also at how horny it was making her, Sara laughed to herself, pulling her hand away she spoke

‘take them off’

As bitch started to remove her knickers the lift doors opened, and bitch hesitated,

Sara grabbed the front of her bitch’s knickers and pulled them down as she snapped

‘I said take them off bitch, do it now’

Bitch now obeyed, no idea if anyone would see but now she was so horny she did not care, as she removed them Sara spoke again

‘sissy open your mouth’

Sissy obeyed and Sara grabbed the knickers from bitch, pushing them partly into sissy’s mouth she turned to bitch

‘I was going to put them in his mouth so no one could see, but due to your hesitation he can carry them hanging out as a punishment; now follow me’

Sara walked off along the corridor till she reached the door to their room and as bitch opened it Sara stepped in, turning she spoke

‘sissy, get in here, bitch wait outside the door’

As she closed the door she turned to sissy

‘skirt and top off, strip to your lingerie sissy’

He obeyed and in seconds Sara looked him up and down, he was very slim and other than the hair on his head was totally shaven, Sara smiled at how feminine he looked, in the bar he looked female and even now almost naked he was very femme, other than his cock, caged in a steel cage locked with a padlock over his clearly hardening cock’

Sara reached forward and stroking his cock slowly spoke

‘dont worry sissy, this will be freed soon, freed to slide deep into my cunt, freed to fuck that pretty little waitress, freed to be used by me, and denied your wife, when she meets men you may be her cuck, tonight I think we will reverse the roles, at least for a while’.

Sissy smiled and Sara turned to the closed door; opening it slightly she looked out

‘pass me you blouse bitch’

Again bitch hesitated and Sara snapped

‘useless cunt for that you can pass me your skirt as well’

Bitch moved now, in seconds she was standing in the fortunately deserted corridor in her stocking heels and bra.

Sara closed the door and turning to sissy spoke to him

‘tell me when you think we should let her in’

By *rew81Man  over a year ago

deeside

Sounds hot

Northumberland

Fabulous ,

Xx

By *riFreeMan  over a year ago

St Albans

mmmm brilliant can’t wait for the next instalment

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Brilliant, more please Miss

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

Great start

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Like it!

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Brilliant, really good

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love your stories!!

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Hot hot story op

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Bradford

I will write more after work !!

This is a very horny story

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

So hot!

So far so good.

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

love this

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow great story xx

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Wanking like fury here mmmmm

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

liking this!

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

phenomenal start! I cant wait to see where this goes....

Bradford

Sissy stared at Sara, he knew he should ask her to let his wife in, but his cock was getting very hard within the cage thinking of her in the corridor, as he wondered what to do Sara moved closer to him and pressing her lips to his kissed him passionately and deeply.

Then as she pulled away he spoke

‘let her in please Miss’

Sara smiled and walking to the door opened it, looking out at bitch she spoke

‘are you ready to do everything I say now, or shall I punish you more, or shall I leave ?’

Bitch looked at Sara

‘I will obey you Miss’

Sara stepped back letting the door open and allowing bitch access into the room as she entered Sara grabbed her by the hair, pulling her roughly to her knees she looked down at the younger woman

‘crawl you fucking worthless cunt, crawl to your husband and kiss his fucking caged cock, kiss it and make it as hard as you can in the cage’

Bitch had never crawled to her husband before; she had made him crawl to her many times, to her and to her lovers, but this was a first for the two of them’

She reached where he was standing and as her lips met his cock she looked up just in time to see Sara kissing him passionately again, their tongues meetings and pressing into each other mouths; she watched them kiss as she ran her tongue along the length of his caged cock.

Sara looked down and smiled, the bitch was now making him so hard his cock was pressing against the full length of the cock cage, it looked painful and Sara wanted that cock, but she intended to tease them both more first.

Running her hands down his body she paused as she met the bitch’s head and spoke again

‘get behind him you pathetic whore, get behind him and rim his arse whilst I play with him, whilst I play with what is my cock, my toy, my plaything and the cock that soon I am going to take deep into my soaking cunt whist you watch, or perhaps whilst you rim the arse of that waitress, if she turns up’

Beaten and totally submissive bitch crawled round behind her husband and slowly slid her tongue between his arse cheeks to his ass hole and started to lick.

Mmmmmm

Witting for the part of the waitress, she’s young and must be super horny

By *onegalswingMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Can’t wait till Emily gets up

Telford

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Building up nicely. Keep it going.

Bradford

As Sarah watched the woman crawl she smiled, this bitch was hers to do with as she wished, and soon she would make her watch as her husband’s cock slid deep into Sarah’s cunt. Reaching down she took hold of the hardening caged cock and looking into the mans face she smiled and half whispered;

‘soon my friend, soon, I will be riding that hard free cock, or you will be driving it deep into an 18 yr old cunt, fucking the girl in front of your fucking slag of a wife, fucking hot young cunt right over this bitch’s face; would you like that’

The man gasped two words

‘yes miss’

Sarah smiled again and reaching down took hold of bitch’s hair dragging her to her feet in front of her husband before looking into her eyes and speaking, cold and hard;

‘did you hear that bitch, did you hear what you are going to watch’

The woman replied, no emotion in her voice no feelings at all, just a cold reply of

‘yes Miss’

Sarah looked at her again, leaning in she kissed the woman full on the lips, driving her tongue into the younger woman’s mouth, then pulling away she spoke

‘and do you want to see that bitch’

The woman paused a second and then spoke again in the emotionless way as before

‘want to, no, willing to if that is what you wish Miss, yes’

Sarah laughed now

‘spoken like a good sub, willing to please her domme irrespective of her own wishes’

The moving away Sarah lay back on the bed, as she did so she unbuttoned her jacket revealing her bare breasts, and laying down she looked at the couple

‘worship my tits, the one who does it best gets a reward, the other gets punished’

Amazing

Northumberland

Brilliant ,

Xx

Don’t leave us hanging to long , this is good

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

Love this

By *astersubMan  over a year ago

Stewarton

Well if Ringwraith can write again then so will I . He always inspires me

wolverhampton

Hot!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Bradford

Both of them moved to the bed, one nipple each, slowly licking and sucking on them as Sara lay back and spread her jacket even wider, her mind wandered to whether Emily would bring the champagne and if so how soon.

As she enjoyed the feel of the two mouths on her nipples she slid her fingers down her belly to her skirt, then down over her skirt to her pussy, softly stroking it through the fabric of the skirt.

Then she paused, why the hell was she doing that when she had two mouths that could be between her legs.

She snapped

‘stop’

They did immediately and she stood up, unzipping the skirt and dropping skirt and jacket to the floor she stood in front of the young couple naked.

Their eyes looked her up and down, hunger in both faces, both clearly wanting her, she smiled and laying back on the bed looked at the woman.

‘now bitch, you get to choose, do you go down on me or does sissy, consider it for five seconds then tell me’

As she finished speaking she spread her legs wide giving bitch a clear view of her soaking shaven pussy, then she slowly counted down from 5 to zero and spoke again

‘choose bitch’

Bitch looked at her and smiled

‘I think sissy should Miss’

Sara looked at her,

‘why sissy and not you bitch, do you not want to eat my soaking cunt’

Bitch looked at her, looking Sarain the eye she spoke again

‘yes Miss of course I would love to go down on your soaking hot wet gorgeous pussy, but you told me to consider, and I have considered what you want, I considered if this was a trick and therefore chose sissy’

Sara smiled

‘good answer bitch, and yes that is exactly what I wanted you to decide, I wanted you to decide that your sissy husband gets to eat my soaking cunt as you watched, and as you watch you will release his cock from the cage, you will release him and you will suck his cock as he eats me’

Bitch looked at her then at sissy and said simply

‘yes miss’

Sissy moved forward, his body laid on the bed between Sara’s legs, his mouth seeking her pussy; his tongue slowly entering her and his lips working on her cunt lips and clit’

Sara watched bitch as she found the key for the cage and released sissy’s cock from it confines, releasing the 9 inches of thick hard flesh still with grooves along its length where it had been constrained by the metal cage for so long.

Bitch took the long thick cock in her mouth and Sara looked again at her;

‘bitch when was the last time you allowed sissy to cum’

Bitch looked up

‘a week ago miss, the guy we were supposed to be meeting tonight ordered that neither of us should cum at all and I should not have his cock or any other for a week’.

Sara laughed

‘so you are both ready to cum then’

Bitch looked up

‘yes miss’

Sara looked back at her

‘leave his cock and come kiss me’

Bitch moved and her mouth locked onto Sara’s just as sissys tongue made Sara cum hard; as she orgasmed Sara rammed her tongue deep into bitch’s mouth, long hard and rough they kissed, bitch giving as good as she got, the two women kissing, licking and biting at each other.

Sara exploded again, then again as sissy worked her body, then as she relaxed he stopped and bitch pulled away.

Sara smiled and said one word

‘wow’

As bitch gently kissed her again Sara spoke to her gently

‘now bitch this is what is going to happen now, you want my cunt don’t you, well you can have it, you can have it to lick and eat when your sissy husband has fucked me and filled me with spunk, you can eat me clean would you like that’

Bitch stared at her, she had made sissy eat her cunt clean after a bull had fucked her, but she had never done it, she paused a second and spoke.

‘yes miss I would like to do that, to please you miss’

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow - super stuff!!

Northumberland

Erotic stuff, love it,

Xx

Plymouth

Still loving every bit of this

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *anmjmosesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Enjoying so far. Can't wait for more

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

brilliant!!

Telford

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Wish that horny little waitress Emily would hurry up with the champagne, she’s in for one serious treat .

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *icey55Man  over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

Wow great story, and waitress still to arrive

wolverhampton

So damned hot n horny!

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Love it

By *latharerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow CC

Can't wait for next installment. So hot!

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Great story

By *nbhir Air DuineMan  over a year ago

Ayr

Wow

By *edRocket14Woman  over a year ago

The East Coast, Suffolk

[Removed by poster at 27/01/21 08:16:51]

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *edRocket14Woman  over a year ago

The East Coast, Suffolk

So glad to see you are back posting your well written stories on here again darling one; fantastic xxx

Paisley

Great story.

dungannon

fantastic

By *azpiz1Man  over a year ago

Camberley

Great story, can't wait for more!

Wow, well written and can't wait for more...

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More please

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *eteinhantsMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Awesome

By *weetanddiscreetCouple  over a year ago

paradise

Moooorrreeee please

By *j62Man  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I’m enjoying reading this story

my town

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Bradford

Sara laughed

‘good choice of words bitch, I liek your style and I like your obedience; I don’t care if you like what I tell you to do as long as you do it, clearly you can refuse and if you do I will leave and you will regret that I suspect bitch’

The bitch looked at the floor, words were not needed; as she did so Sara spoke again this time to sissy

‘on the bed, on your back, I am going to ride that fucking dick of yours, don’t you dare cum into me – yet’

Sissy lay back on the bed his newly freed hard cock standing upright from his body; Sara moved forward and straddled him slowly lowering herself down towards his throbbing cock.

She paused and turning to Bitch said to her

‘bitch have you ever watched a woman hotter, sexier and more dominant slide down onto you mans cock’

Bitch looked at her

‘no Miss, in fact I have never watched him fuck another woman, we only ever meet men’

Sara laughed again

‘selfish bitch and he has such a good cock too, well since this is the first time, you better come over here and guide your husbands dick into my cunt, help him slide into one of the two cunts he will fill tonight, and yours will not be one of them’

Bitch moved forward, taking sissys cock in her hand she helped as Sara lowered herself down onto the thic hard cock under her.

Slowly rocking backwards and forwards and moving up and down gently she felt the hard flesh deep inside her, she knew he was close to cumming yet he controlled himself well.

As she moved the three of them were interrupted by a knock on the hotel room door, and a voice obviously emily’s saying

‘room service’

dungannon

mmmmmmm

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

my town

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

Whiteley

Northumberland

And so it begins ,

Xx

Plymouth

The moment everyone has been waiting for.....

Loving it!

By *uttkiss156Man  over a year ago

Stafford

Fantastic story x

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loving this!

Telford

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

xx

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Nice

By *rew81Man  over a year ago

deeside

Can’t wait for the room service

Paisley

Here we go!

paisley

millstreet

Edinburgh

Just gets better and better!!

By *onny g 56Man  over a year ago

accrington

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow wow wow

By *omoxfordMan  over a year ago

leeds

Bradford

I can't decide whether to make Emily dominant or submissive.

By *icey55Man  over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

"I can't decide whether to make Emily dominant or submissive."

Interesting if she was dominant

Twist might be that Emily is domme and her manager is sub and is about to be introduced by Emily

"I can't decide whether to make Emily dominant or submissive."

Both? Maybe give her a dick too...

By *reepass4meCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Either way, she's in for the experience of a lifetime!

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *iscreetfunPaisMan  over a year ago

paisley

Wow cock is throbbing reading this outstanding

Bradford

Sara looked up, what fucking crap timing, she stood up and moved towards the door, picking up her white blouse and slipping it on, the blouse just and only just covered her soaking cunt, and from behind barely covered her arse.

She reached for the buttons and clipped the bottom three leaving the top open to show her cleavage.

Turning to bitch and sissy she spoke

’69 on the bed now, oral each other but no cumming’

She walked to the door and opening it slightly she looked out, there stood Emily holding the champagne bucket, she looked smaller than in the bar and Sara quickly noticed she was bare foot, no shoes, no tights; Sara smiled wondering if she had also removed her knickers, Sara reached out for the bucket, she knew Emily’s eyes were all over her and she felt her already wet cunt getting even wetter.

Emily spoke

‘I will bring it in for you Miss all part of the service’

Sara laughed

‘maybe not pretty girl, you would be shocked if you walked in here now’

Emily laughed and spoke

‘I doubt that, but hey take the champagne and thank you for getting me the evening off what you said to Sharon about letting me deliver this I don’t know but she said to deliver it and take the rest of the evening off with pay’.

Sara smiled

‘cool what are you going to do with your evening off’

Emily looked at her

‘well I was hoping that you would invite me in’

Sara smiled again

‘emily you are a very pretty and very sexy looking young lady but you are young and innocent, and I don’t want to shock you’

Emily laughed

‘okay, I may be young but innocent I am not, take the champagne bucket and I will give you three reasons why you should invite me in’

Sara took the champagne and spoke

‘go for it’

As she did she watched Emily reach up to the neck of her blouse and slowly unfasten the buttons from top to bottom, opening the blouse revealing she was topless, surprisingly her nipples were pierced and each one had crossed nipple bars running through them.

As sara stared Emily smiled

‘reason one, my sexy pierced tits’

Then as sara watched she reached behind her and unzipping her skirt let it fall to the floor, now she was standing in the corridor of the hotel she worked in wearing nothing but a tiny black thong, not an ordinary thong but a leather one’

‘reason two my hot young pussy’

Then she looked at Sara, fixing her gaze and running her fingers down her own body, she spoke again

‘and reason three miss is that you are going to eat my hot sexy teenage cunt, you want it, you know it and I know it so let me in’

Sara said nothing, she stepped back and let Emily into the room.

Emily closed the door behind them and spoke slowly to sara;

You like my leather thong then,

‘Sara could hardly speak, her eyes locked on emily’s fingers as she stroked her own belly as far as her thong.

Emily carried on

‘yes I like this tong too, it was part of a set that my step mother bought me so I would keep my mouth shut about her cheating on my dad, it was one of many things she bought me and still does; and yes I best mention that she is now my sex slave, so see I do not shock easily’

Sara stared at this tiny girl and the revelations she was making, as sara looked Emily spoke again,

‘so now, unless you want me to leave and you will miss your chance to eat my hot teenage cunt, you better get down on your fucking knees and kiss my leather thong you fucking old bitch’

Sara was gob smacked, no one had ever spoken to her like this, but even in her confusion her knees bent and she was in seconds on her knees in front of Emily.

Emily meshed her hands into saras hair and pulling her head forward to her pussy she spoke

‘eat me, eat me properly or I will be leaving very soon’.

Sara started to kiss and lick, tasting Emily from around her thong which covered little or nothing of emily’s soaking cunt.

my town

paisley

Nice twist.

Edinburgh

Good choice!!

Telford

Nice...

Paisley

Oooh! Nice!!

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Yep

millstreet

Hopi g the manager is her step mum!!!

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh the wraith is back with a vengeance. Alway gets me so hard and horny

By *lue dolphinMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

Go Emily!

Northumberland

Love it, such a hot young lady ,

Xx

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Fucking hot!

Whiteley

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Nice. Very nice

Poringland

Brilliant

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing so horny and twists all the time. Love it and can't wait for the next

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Damn fine story so far x keep it up pleeeeeeeeese

I’m rock hard whilst working from home

I can’t wait for next instalment

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

dungannon

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

More more more please

Bradford

Sara pushed her tongue deep into the girls soaking cunt, licking hard, taking the taste of Emily into her mouth; Sara had licked a lot of pussy in her years, but this was something else, the taste, the fact that she knew she had no control over this girl, the girls age and the fact that she was in effect a total stranger all added to the stimulus, and Sara was as wet as Emily and sara had not even been touched yet.

Emily moaned, once then twice then she murmured

‘fuck yes, make me fucking cum, make me cum you dirty old cow, make my teen pussy explode’

Sara winched, old cow what the fuck what a cheek, then Emily exploded into sara’s mouth and her words were forgotten in the torrent of juices that sprayed all over Sara.

As soon as she relaxed a little Emily looked down, releasing Sara’s hair she spoke

‘so you think I will be shocked do you’

Sara looked up and smiled

‘no’

Emily laughed

‘good, now turn and crawl to the bed’

Sara had never crawled for a woman before, one or two men yes, but never a woman, as she started to move Emily spoke

‘wait’

Sara paused and as she did so she felt Emily straddle her back and lower herself down onto saras back, her legs each side of sara. As sara started to move forward she could feel the heat and wetness of emilys cunt on her back.

Emily rode her like a horse to the foot of the bed where sara stopped.

Emily got of her back and spoke to sissy and bitch;

‘enough, get off each other, get on the floor in front of me all of you’

Looking at bitch she spoke,

‘you in the middle I want your mouth on my cunt now’

Then turning to sara she spoke again

‘you old lady on my right side, get your mouth open and suck my toes’

Sara stared but did just as she was ordered and Emily spoke this time to sissy

‘now mister get on my left foot and do the same, make sure your fucking dick come nowhere near me or you will regret it’

As bitch started licking Emily and sara and sissy sucked her toes Emily spoke

‘now the rules, obey the or not, obey them and we; well I will have fun, refuse and I will leave, your choice; I do not care how the dynamic was working, but in my presence the hierarchy is simple men of any age are shit, they do as they are told by any woman whatever it is they are told to do, they get no satisfaction at all ever. I am at the top, I will never obey anyone so don’t try; in between are the women; there ranking will depend on my mood, so it could change, but I would suggest you two work on pleasing me not using each other for now.’

As she finished speaking she leaned down and pulled bitch into her pussy harder and snarled

‘make me cum now’.

Northumberland

Brilliant ,

Xx

millstreet

Poringland

Bradford

Bitch knew how to lick pussy, she had been well trained years ago by a domme long before she met sissy, and her expert tongue soon had Emily writhing on the bed in ecstasy but bitch knew how to prolong the torment for Emily, she paused she stopped she started over and over again, Emily was screaming with pleasure, even Sara and sissy paused their foot worship to watch bitch torment Emily, then finally bitch moved her mouth away from Emilys soaking cunt and with one tiny final flick of her tongue on emilys clit made the girl cum, Emily squirted, she gushed and she sprayed bitch all over, the bed was soaked as Emily orgasmed over and over, each time she was about to relax bitch kissed or licked or bit her again and Emily orgasmed again.

Six explosions later Emily screamed the words

‘no fucking more’

Bitch moved away and left Emily to relax, and as she slowly recovered she looked at bitch

‘fucking hell woman that was intense, I think you deserve a reward of sorts, what is the biggest cock you have ever had’

Bitch looked at her

‘about ten inches long by 6 round I think’

Emily smiled

‘well I have a surprise for you, get up put a T shirt on and come back here’

Bitch did as she was bid, walking back to the bed wearing just a short white t shirt that just covered her ass and cunt, Emily stood up, looking round the room she found a leather belt of sissys and slipped it round the woman's waist, pulling it tight, the belt accentuated bitches shape and lifted the hem of the shirt even higher.

Emily took hold of her hair and moving her to the door opened it and pushing bitch into the hall said

‘go to room 421, tell him Emily sent you and do as you are told, he will keep you 30 minutes and then come back here bringing whatever he gives you’

Bitch stared and as Emily slammed the door bitch walked towards the lift.

More please

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Brilliant, really good story, more please.

Telford

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Outstanding

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow wow wow wow!!!!

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

I’m worn out.... fantastic

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

I’m worn out... fantastic