FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Younger Man and My Office Affair

Younger Man and My Office Affair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oroscope OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dorchester

A few years ago I ended up having a affair with a young lad from the office, he was in another office but used to have to come to see me to get papers signed off and he began to get very chatty and pay me a lunchtime visit and it wasn't very long till he asked me up the local Pub as it was only a few hundred yards from our Offices.

I was about 8 years older then him being 24 yrs old, he was handsome, horny and had a fit body, he certainly had the hots for me and made it known very quickly . At that time my hubs was working away a lot of the time often just coming home for the odd weekend before going away again for weeks at a time.

It gave us plenty of time to meet up and he had a bedroom at his Mum,s Guest house , which we would sometimes spend a evening or just a hour or so before going out to some of the nearby Pubs. He liked me to wear revealing clothes and he asked me to bring some over and I could leave them there so I had a choice to go out in , which I did.

He used to like to show me off and liked me to show my body off in my clothes which were often geared more towards the bedroom than a night out.

He also liked to let his mates see me and think he must have told them they had free reign with me as at every opportunity they would touch me , kiss me and let their hands roam over me.

I asked him if he was ok with this and said yes they are just having some fun and I can see you like it , I admit I usually got the benefit at the end of the night as he would be very horny as I was as well from all the attention and used to show me how turned on he was in the bedroom or in the car on the way home having stopped off in a car park somewhere.

We often went to a Pub with a Pool table and dart board where his mates used to gather and get me up to play , I was usually dressed in a tight top or a revealing blouse sometimes even see thru along with a Mini skirt or even one of my Micro Mini skirts meant for the bedroom or a Club night along with stockings, suspenders or occasionally hold ups with my 5-6" heels at his request of course.

He would also decide on my undies for these occasions , either bra and g string , or no bra and g string or just a bar no g string or even without both, as I was a reasonable Pool player I was often called to have a game and this left me open for another game of touching me up .

I used to feel hands on my hips / bum behind me as they held me rubbing themselves against me trying to put me off, or even run their fingers over or between my my bum an pussy, as I leaned over the table to take my shots or their feeble excuse to show me how to play shots by leaning over me showing me how to play the shot or hold the cue as they in turn had a feel of my boobs. TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

looking forward to more!

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

Nice start

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

Nice

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Nice

Dorchester

Then one early evening I had gone to the Pub with my Bf , all his mates were there, I usually got a kiss from each of them , some would take the chance to feel my boobs , bum or even put their hand up my skirt to run their fingers over my pussy.

A few of them were playing Pool with 4-5 of the regular customers in as well, they all knew me now used to say hello to me amongst other suggestive comments, I told my Bf I was just off to the ladies.

I went thru the bar as I passed a young guy who was sat at the bar who was a regular, stopped me, said when you going to let me kiss you and feel those tits of yours, do you need a hand now , I smiled said maybe one day and walked on .

I went thru into the ladies headed for the far cubicle , pushed the door open went in, as I tried to close it, I saw a hand holding the edge as I let it open, it was Rob one of my Bf,s mates stood there, he stepped inside as I asked him what he was doing before he even spoke he was undoing his jeans pushing them and his boxers down his legs.

He then said you will be better sat down and pushed me down onto the seat, I was now facing a very nice and a rather large cock as it was starting to seep, pre cum, he took one of my hands to put on his cock and it just seemed so natural to wrap my fingers around it and begin to stroke it up and down.

He was obviously very horny as his cock was soon pointing up at the ceiling, he then said let me see your your tits as I undid my blouse and bra , he stopped me to pull my bra up holding his cock he dribbled his cum over my boobs, then said get your skirt an knickers off, so I stood up undid them to let them fall at my feet and step out of them.

He pulled me too him bent his head down to kiss me as his fingers explored my boobs ,bum and pussy, he said Fuck! , you are wet girl before pushing me back down on the seat as he ran the head of his leaking cock over my face leaving a snail trail, I knew what he wanted, stuck my tongue out to lick his cock and was soon bobbing my head up an down on his lovely cock.

He told me I knew you would be a good cock sucking slut, he grabbed my hair began fucking my mouth pushing it deeper at each thrust, then he stopped, pulling me up by my hair , kissed me again as his other hand rubbed my nipples before finding my wet pussy and sliding a couple of fingers into me.

I was then told to turn around an stick my arse out as he pressed me forward I put my outstretched arms an hands against the wall, as I felt the head of his big cock pressing between my pussy lips until he had that cock buried deep inside me before pulling back and slamming it back in, making me gasp, as he whispered to me is Bf,s cock as big as mine.

I gasped no as he began to fuck me, he said I thought so when I saw your face when you saw mine, he began to pound my pussy making me gasp,saying it's going where Bf hasn't been now, as he whispered hope I get the chance to do this again you are a dirty little cock loving slut, Susie.

I was soon cumming over his cock as he said Fuck!, your cunt is so wet and I could tell as his breathing got faster he was not going to last for much longer, when he said here it comes , Fuck !!! and I could feel his big cock fill my pussy with his cum , we both stood getting our breath back as his hands rubbed both my boobs.

Then he pulled out turned me round told me to lick his cock clean as I bent over to do so he reached to finger me, then stood up pulled his trousers up , saying next time we will do it somewhere better and walked out leaving me to clean up and get dressed.

I put some lipstick on walked out thru the bar as the same young guy said to me you were awhile were you playing with it, you should have called me in, I have him a wink as I went over to my Bf who was now playing on the Pool table.

As the evening went on I was called over to pick up any stray darts that ended up on the floor, as I did I made sure I squatted down to let the lads see up my short skirt and wondered if they could see the wet patch at the front, as Rob smiled at me each time I caught him looking.

As my Bf drove me back he stopped off in a dark car park where he found I was very keen to have his cock inside me , where he soon added his cum to Robs inside me, he even said you were horny tonight , I just replied with You make me like that, TBC

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"Then one early evening I had gone to the Pub with my Bf , all his mates were there, I usually got a kiss from each of them , some would take the chance to feel my boobs , bum or even put their hand up my skirt to run their fingers over my pussy.

A few of them were playing Pool with 4-5 of the regular customers in as well, they all knew me now used to say hello to me amongst other suggestive comments, I told my Bf I was just off to the ladies.

I went thru the bar as I passed a young guy who was sat at the bar who was a regular, stopped me, said when you going to let me kiss you and feel those tits of yours, do you need a hand now , I smiled said maybe one day and walked on .

I went thru into the ladies headed for the far cubicle , pushed the door open went in, as I tried to close it, I saw a hand holding the edge as I let it open, it was Rob one of my Bf,s mates stood there, he stepped inside as I asked him what he was doing before he even spoke he was undoing his jeans pushing them and his boxers down his legs.

He then said you will be better sat down and pushed me down onto the seat, I was now facing a very nice and a rather large cock as it was starting to seep, pre cum, he took one of my hands to put on his cock and it just seemed so natural to wrap my fingers around it and begin to stroke it up and down.

He was obviously very horny as his cock was soon pointing up at the ceiling, he then said let me see your your tits as I undid my blouse and bra , he stopped me to pull my bra up holding his cock he dribbled his cum over my boobs, then said get your skirt an knickers off, so I stood up undid them to let them fall at my feet and step out of them.

He pulled me too him bent his head down to kiss me as his fingers explored my boobs ,bum and pussy, he said Fuck! , you are wet girl before pushing me back down on the seat as he ran the head of his leaking cock over my face leaving a snail trail, I knew what he wanted, stuck my tongue out to lick his cock and was soon bobbing my head up an down on his lovely cock.

He told me I knew you would be a good cock sucking slut, he grabbed my hair began fucking my mouth pushing it deeper at each thrust, then he stopped, pulling me up by my hair , kissed me again as his other hand rubbed my nipples before finding my wet pussy and sliding a couple of fingers into me.

I was then told to turn around an stick my arse out as he pressed me forward I put my outstretched arms an hands against the wall, as I felt the head of his big cock pressing between my pussy lips until he had that cock buried deep inside me before pulling back and slamming it back in, making me gasp, as he whispered to me is Bf,s cock as big as mine.

I gasped no as he began to fuck me, he said I thought so when I saw your face when you saw mine, he began to pound my pussy making me gasp,saying it's going where Bf hasn't been now, as he whispered hope I get the chance to do this again you are a dirty little cock loving slut, Susie.

I was soon cumming over his cock as he said Fuck!, your cunt is so wet and I could tell as his breathing got faster he was not going to last for much longer, when he said here it comes , Fuck !!! and I could feel his big cock fill my pussy with his cum , we both stood getting our breath back as his hands rubbed both my boobs.

Then he pulled out turned me round told me to lick his cock clean as I bent over to do so he reached to finger me, then stood up pulled his trousers up , saying next time we will do it somewhere better and walked out leaving me to clean up and get dressed.

I put some lipstick on walked out thru the bar as the same young guy said to me you were awhile were you playing with it, you should have called me in, I have him a wink as I went over to my Bf who was now playing on the Pool table.

As the evening went on I was called over to pick up any stray darts that ended up on the floor, as I did I made sure I squatted down to let the lads see up my short skirt and wondered if they could see the wet patch at the front, as Rob smiled at me each time I caught him looking.

As my Bf drove me back he stopped off in a dark car park where he found I was very keen to have his cock inside me , where he soon added his cum to Robs inside me, he even said you were horny tonight , I just replied with You make me like that, TBC"

This is so fucking hot

Susie you bad girl

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

Dorchester

There was a Office night Pub crawl out in the Town the next night , at this time my Hubby had decided to have a couple of days off as holiday. I asked him did he want to come along but he said no you go and have a good time.

A girl from work rang me to go over the details of where we were meeting and what Pubs and Club will we finish at, as my Hubs was sat there in the room.

The next day being Saturday I spent awhile in the bathroom showering ,washing my hair, went into my bedroom put on my stockings, suspenders with matching g string , but decided to leave off my bra, put on a wraparound dress with my heels ,my long coat over the top.

I kissed my Hubs good bye went to the end of the road to walk into town with my girl friend and her Bf, we got to the Pub was already a few there and we found a table to sit at took our coats off went to the bar . I soon had my male Work colleagues coming over to kiss me an chat saying how nice I looked.

My Bf then walked in came over to me kissed me as he bought some drinks , was all usual Office banter going on as we drank up we moved on to the next Pub an that was how the evening went on. My girl friend said they were going off to a small Night club in town and did we want to come along.

So the four of us went into the club we made our way up stairs onto the gallery where it was not so busy and you could hear yourself speak, there was a small bar an Barman just behind us, as our Bf,s looked over the gallery down on the dance floor chatting as us girls had a dance, with them joining us for a grope and kissing session now and again.

I was feeling horny as was my Bf he told me to lean over the gallery rail as I looked down at the dance floor my head was on my arms resting on the rail.

As I moved to the music my Bf was stood behind me undid my belt that held my dress together and reached under to cup and feel my 36E boobs which he loved while I could feel his hard cock thru his trousers pressing against my bum as I pushed back wriggling against it and moving my bum up an down.

I turned to see my Girl friend kissing her Bf as he watched us, stopping to grin and speak to my Bf, I was enjoying the attention of my Bf as my Gf began to chat to me. I turned my head to see the Barman watching us and smiling at me as I looked around there were only a dozen or so people up in the gallery now as well as us 4.

Then my Bf whispered to me to slip my arms out of my dress so I did one at a time as I clung to the gallery rail, I felt him pull my dress off me and all I could feel now was his hands on my boobs pulling at my nipples as he rubbed himself against my almost bare arse as I only had a cheese wire g string on.

I was just enjoying my Bf touching me now and unaware of anybody else, then I felt my Bf pull my g string down my legs as he tapped my ankle I lifted my foot to leave it on just one ankle, my Gf whispered something to me about people and my Hubs watching I was all in a haze now just feeling horny and needed a cock in me, as my Bf now had his fingers on my wet juicy pussy.

My Gf,s words did make me look around and I could see a few faces watching us and in the corner was somebody stood looking in at the open fire escape door. Then I felt my Bf pressing his hard cock into my juicy pussy and his hands moved to my waist as he fucked me in the dull light of the club .

I was loving it biting on my hand so as not to scream out I was cumming on his cock, my Bf seemed to go on for ages fucking me as I pushed my bum back to meet his thrusts , I then felt a hand on each of my boobs but my Bf still had hold of my waist as I turned my head to see my Gf feeling one boob as she bent over for a lingering kiss as our lips parted, I looked to the other side her Bf was rubbing an pulling at my other boob an nipple as he followed by bending down to kiss me as well.

Then I could feel my Bf,s cock speed up as I had just cum over his cock again and from his gasps I knew he was about to fill me up with his cum he gripped my waist tight as he thrust then held me against his groin til his cock stopped twitching and I had all his cum inside me.

He held me there as we both recovered in our orgasmic bliss, he let go of me as my Gf said you coming home now, as I said ok , as I picked my dress up off a chair to put on , but I just stepped out of my g string as I held it my Bf took it to put in his pocket, as we straightened ourselves up .

My Gf led the way towards the stairs as I followed in last place as I passed the Barman, he whispered to me you made my night and pressed a bit of paper in my hand and patted my bum as I walked away. As we walked back home my Gf was arm in arm with me telling me she was sure my Hubs had been stood watching at the fire escape door as my Bf had fucked me.

We stopped at the top of my road as I kissed my Gf and her Bf good night as he gave my bum a crafty squeeze , my Bf walked me to the side door of my dark house where he kissed me and the next thing I knew he had me bent over the bonnet of my hubs car to fuck me once more adding another load of his cum to my sopping pussy and making me cum another couple of times before he kissed me opened the door for me as I went in he said good night to get the train home.

I locked up made my way to the bathroom to clean up and put my clothes in the washing machine I looked at the bit of paper the Barman had given me it just had Dan and his phone number on it ,as I tucked it away in my bag , before getting in against my hubs warm body, I woke in the morning remembering my Gf,s words expecting a rant from my hubs but no more was said, just did you have a good night , I said Yes and it was left at that. TBC

Great so far

paisley

cheshire/Preston

He likes you doing it so no need to stop

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Let's have some more

Dorchester

Well soon after that my Hubs got put on a night shift, which he was happy to do ,this gave me plenty of time to see my Bf now and in between going out with him and his mates I was able to sleep over (not that there was much sleeping) at his Mum,s Guest house or my Bf was able to come over to me, normally about 30 mins after Hubs had left for work and would leave about 30 mins before my Hubs got home.

At this time I had been told to come off the pill for health reasons by my Doctor, so order of the day was now to use condoms. I told my Bf about a Competition win my Hubs had had in a Men,s Mag about 7-8 months previously which was to win some Condoms.

I remember thinking as the box arrived by courier one day and my Hubs opened it to see this large box stuffed full of boxes of condoms. We just looked at each other wondering when we would ever get thru so many, they were every size, colour and shape, it was quite amusing to open some just to see.

Well my Bf was pleased as he said I needn't buy any now then, but as I said he was still his naughty self and some nights he would turn up on my door step with a mate or two in tow.

Then off course I was expected to keep them entertained for the evening , occasionally I would cook a meal for them and they might bring some beers or a bottle of wine to have. It would usually end with us all naked in my lounge or in my bed, sometimes they might have a porn film with them and we would watch it and I would be getting lots of attention as we did and they often liked to act out what was going on, on the screen.

My Bf used to go grab some Condoms and it was like a lucky dip as it seemed strange to see a green alien coloured cock being put in my hand or a red chicken head condom being rolled on, tho it was only when Rob came over that the XL size was ever used.

A couple of the lads bought cameras with them to video the action, one night it was one of these lads Mark who turned up with my Bf, we had a good night ended up on my bed , I had both lads paying me attention with lips, tongues an fingers and we were all horny as well.

When my Bf dived his hand into the draw to pull out a couple of condoms, well the lad Mark had soon rolled one on and as I was on all4,s kissing my Bf he took his chance to slide his cock in to fuck me , my Bf gave me his cock to lick in between filming Mark fucking me , I was enjoying Mark,s cock in me and had managed a couple of cums before he collapsed on my back I fell flat on the bed as Mark pulled his condom off holding it up.

My Bf said bet you would have liked that inside you, Susie we know you like cum as I rolled on to my back, he told me to open my mouth as both lads gave me there cocks to suck, I went to close my mouth as my Bf held the condom over my face and dribbled Mark,s cum over my lips and into my mouth.

It seemed right to put my tongue out to draw the cum in my mouth as Mark looked on as he rubbed my boobs as I lay there. My Bf told me to get up on my knees , lick and suck Marks cock but wanted Mark to video him putting his condom covered cock in me first.

I knelt there coating Marks cock with my spit as my Bf knelt up behind me to slide his cock into my now very wet an juicy pussy, my Bf said Fuck!, Mark! she is wet you did a good job on her, as my Bf proceeded to give me another good fucking his hands wandering over me his lips finding all my sensitive spots , as he knew where to touch me now and could always make me cum an cum when he fucked me.

As he fucked me he said can I have a copy Mark as think Susie would like to watch us all in action on screen , Mark said yes no problem , then after awhile it was my Bf who had cum with me and we all cuddled up in bed as usual, I made sure I set the alarm to wake us up before Hubs got home in the morning. TBC

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Probably shouldn’t have read this on the metro home. Now I am horny as fuck lol

Hillsborough

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

cheshire/Preston

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Awesome

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

paisley

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Dorchester

The following Saturday my Bf said hubs working tonight I said yes well that's ok get your short skirt an heels on were off to a Club later as he gave me a time to pick me up , he said you can stay at Mum,s tonight as we can walk to the Club then and Owen is coming along with us as well.

I got dressed up to my Bf,s instructions He picked me up got to his Mum,s house met Owen, as my Bf said come up stairs you two, went in his room , told me to sit on his bed, as he told Owen get your dick out mate, I was a bit surprised as both of them stood in front of me their cocks poking out their trousers I knew what was expected and held them both to lick and suck them both.

My Bf said think your skirt and that top has got Owen hard already , that right, Mate, Owen smiled said yes dead right, my Bf had told me he wanted me in my red leather mini skirt and a tight c thru top without a bra but a c thru black g string along with stockings an suspenders and my heels.

I knew I looked a slut and he loved to see me dressed that way, he liked to see all the envious looks from the other lads as I walked in with him and Owen arm in arm.

He also liked to see lads an Men come over an dance with me and ask me to leave with them or go outside, sometimes they would say leave Bf here and I or occasionally we will take you out and fuck you as it wasn't unusual to get a couple of lads or men come up to me.

We had a good night in the Club I enjoyed my dancing and some lads dry humping me as we danced, we got to the early hours made our way back to the Guest house. We took a short cut down thru a alley when my Bf told me to suck his cock for him and unzipped his trousers and I squatted down to lick an suck his lovely cock.

As I did that Owen watched closely , when my Bf said think you better do for Owen as well now, it was a lovely warm night and Owen kissed me an pulled up my top to free my boobs, he held them and put his lips to suck my hard nipples as I had his cock in my hands rubbing it.

Then I squatted down to lick an suck Owens cock grabbing his bum pulling him to me, he soon said Fuck you better stop or you will get a mouthful, I smiled and made a Mmmmmm sound as my Bf watched us both, when he told me to take my wet g string off and lean against the wall as think Owen need his cock in you, I looked at my Bf as if to say do I, as my Bf knew from my look and just said Do it !

I leant against the wall my g string on the path my feet apart my bum stuck out as my Bf handed Owen a Condom band winked at him , as Owen pushed my skirt up like a belt around me, as I saw the empty Condom packet get thrown on top of my g string.

Then Owen ran his fingers between my pussy lips saying , nice an wet,Susie, as he pushed his cock into me and began fucking me , I was horny and pushing back to meet his thrusts my boobs shaking as Owen decided to hold them pulling on my nipples and bit my neck, whispering to me you have great boobs, Susie would like to fuck them one day , I said you never know you might.

He was very hard inside me, still whispering to me so my Bf couldn't hear saying you have a fab cunt, Susie, wish you were my bird would fuck you every night, I was cumming over his cock as he told me this, as he told us he was about to cum and gave a loud groan holding me tight to him.

Then he pulled out as he did I felt the insides of my legs seemed wet, Owen stood putting his cock away as I asked if he had a handkerchief to wipe my pussy with as I seemed so wet. I looked down to pick up the condom packet off my g string to stand and pull it up my legs when I saw the condom on the ground still rolled up.

I looked at my Bf and then at Owen who looked a bit guilty and told them both off , for not using a Condom as I was unprotected now and didn't want a baby at this time, my Bf grinned said oh sorry but I know you like a bare cock Susie and poor Owen is my only mate not to have fucked you bareback, so he has had a good end to the night and you have had all my mates now, well from the Pub anyway and grinned even wider.TBC

Hillsborough

Leeds

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

paisley

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Dorchester

The next time saw my Bf I asked him about a comment he made just after his mate Owen had just fucked me outside in a alleyway after a club night out.

I said to him I hope he didn't mean what he said as he looked at me puzzled, I said about you saying Owen was the last of your mates to fuck me Bareback, he looked guilty as I said that, I could see he was looking for excuses.

He said well no I meant they would all like to fuck you bareback, that night was just a one off, I knew he was lying as I said you know I am not on the pill any longer and I am still married and it wouldn't be a good time for us to have a baby at the moment as Hubs hardly fucks me nowadays as we hardly see each other, I see more of you than my hubby.

He talked his way out of it but thought I would keep my eye on him now,

We went out that night met his mates at the Pub and I had another night of being kissed an groped by his mates and at the end of the night as most people were beginning to leave, I was asked up to finish a game of Pool as one lad left as was getting a lift with a couple in there.

As I bent over to take the shot I was grabbed by 4 of the lads the cue taken out of my hands and I was held spread over the table like a starfish my feet still on the floor and spread apart,

I then saw a lad Rory come over from the bar who was there most nights we went in that Pub, he used to chat me up and often used to grab my arse as I walked by and got friendly with some of the other lads I had noticed.

He went to my Bf said something and I saw my Bf say something to him and handed him something, I looked up as my face was on its side against to pool table.

Then Rory spoke from behind me just as I felt my g string pulled to one side and tight against me almost to breaking point, as he said Fuck ! Lads that's a lovely pussy and shaven as well and you dirty fuckers have all had your cocks in there, well she is going to get mine now as well.

As I felt his fingers open my lips and his tongue licked between my folds, as he said smells an tastes good , as his cock pressed into me, He was soon fucking me hard my nipples were hard and pressing thru my shirt against the table top as he fucked me my thighs getting pushed against the table edge with each thrust.

He seemed to go on for ages fucking me, He grabbed my hair pulling my head up leaned over an whispered I knew I would have your cunt on my cock sooner or later and you know you love it, just then I groaned as I had cum, he said Fuck, as I felt him hammer my pussy and heard him groan as he also had cum, he pushed my head down and pulled out.

I felt the hands holding me release as I leaned up on my elbows looked round seeing all the lads and even the landlord stood watching along with my Bf.

I stood up pulled my skirt down adjusting my g string,as Rory pulled the condom off his still swollen cock an turned to kiss me telling me your a good fuck an patted my arse as I went over to my Bf.

My Bf drove me home, we sat down in front of the Tv as he told me to strip off , as he did and got me to kneel on all4,s, I made sure he had a Condom on as he said watch this as he got me to put on the video his Mate Danny had taken up in my bedroom the other weekend.

As my Bf slipped his cock in me kissing my back and neck as we watched the video play, I was suddenly shocked to see my Bf on camera kneel behind me on my bed, pull the condom off of his cock which a minute or so earlier he had rolled on for me to see.

I was stuck between asking my Bf if he had fucked me Bareback and asking him why he was doing that. My Bf stayed quiet, making me realise he hadn't watched this yet as after me telling him off before I don't think he would have showed me.

I asked him how long have you been fucking me Bareback He said only a couple of times , I made him look me in the face as you know you can get me pregnant, I said how many times he looked ashamed at me to say ever since you came off the Pill.

I said why, he said I want you to have my baby and come and live with me, i was a bit dumbstruck at that, but I said it might not even be your baby as you have let your mates fuck me as well, as he said I don't care about that I just want you and a baby.

As I know you love my mates fucking you and you like to do it to please me as you know I love seeing you please them all as well and you just look so sexy fucking them.

I was still trying to get my head round this as he rolled me on my back and said you know you want me, Susie ! As he began to fuck me once more telling me how he loved and wanted me to have his babies, before saying well your not pregnant yet are you,! I just said well I don't think so.

He told me he loved my body and I was a lovely, sexy woman as he carried on fucking me as I wrapped my legs around him kissing him telling him he was a naughty lad and he shouldn't have done that.

He soon had me cumming on his cum filled condom, as we ended going up to my bed, where after a disturbed sleep, we woke up to the alarm going off where we got up to get under the shower to wash each other before my Bf left me before my Hubs got home, leaving me with food for thought.

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Nice story Susie and Dick. I hope that there is more

Leeds

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

"Nice story Susie and Dick. I hope that there is more "
I would like to be a fly on the wall on my way to Port

Dorchester

I was still meeting my Bf or he was coming round to sleep with me when Hubby was at work on his night shift,he still liked to surprise me by bringing along a mate of his now an then.

I have to admit I have always enjoyed being centre of attention between 2 or more men (what woman wouldnt),my Bf loved to see me licking and sucking his mates cock which I also love to do so was no hardship for me.

He also liked to see his mates fuck me to see my face as I had a cum on their cocks, he used to tease me or tie me to our bed and they would both use me driving me to distraction, but I loved the attention as my hubs was always busy working.

Then one day I had a day off from work decided to have a bit of a spring clean I began in my bedroom pulled out some draws at the side of my bed sorted thru a few things then noticed a empty Condom pack at the back and moved the cabinet along to vacumn.

I then got a shock as I moved it out to see lots of empty Condom wrappers, unused condoms and the odd used condom as I realised my Bf and probably his mates had been rolling them on their cocks for me to see then pulling them off to dispose down the back of the cabinet as they then fucked me.

Then the next morning after my Bf had left the house my Hubby came thru the door had a shower got into bed for me to do my Wifely duties as we had some fun before he went to his draw to pull out a Condom to find the box was empty.

He looked at me waving the box as I hurriedly made up a excuse my gf,s had come around to take them all and I had forgotten to buy some more. Well Hubby looked at me unsure of what I was telling him and still to this day dont know if he believed me .

I told my Bf to buy some to replace the ones that had been used or just disposed behind my cabinet, again I wondered how long the box had been empty for and how Rob had got along when he had fucked me last as all the XL size were gone as well.

That weekend the weather had got really hot and sunny and my Bf got me to meet him down the local Beach , we were there with half of the population it seemed. I met him made our way to a slightly less full part of the beach laid our towels down .

We got changed into our swimwear I had a rather daring bikini which didn't cover much at all my hubs had bought home for me to wear for a holiday. Hubby told me some months later he knew I would look good in it but it was actually a size smaller than my usual size, but he had cut the size label out.

My Bf seemed to approve and it's funny how that Hot sun and sand helps you lose the last of your inhibitions,as he kissed and ran his hands all over me and even got me to remove my bikini top , which I don't mind on holidays away, but didn't want guys from work seeing me and taking photos to show everybody there.

My Bf took me into the sea making my nipples stand up even harder in the sea as it splashed me, as we waded out waist deep he pushed aside the bikini string to have his fingers inside me making me cum over his fingers as I felt his cock swell in my hand as I held him.

We got back to our towel and lay there holding an facing each other I was rubbing my Bf,s cock as he fingered me, a group of young lads had noticed what we were doing and came to sit down on the sand a few feet away from our feet and turned to watch us.

As I had a cum on my Bf,s fingers the lads obviously noticed and I got some winks from them, but my Bf wanted more and told me to lay on my side with my back to him. The beach was busy with bodies and as I glanced around I saw I or we were a focal point for a lot of Men and couples as my Boobs seemed to be drawing a lot of attention now .

Also I think a few had cottoned onto what my Bf was about to do as he pulled my bikini string aside and seemed to hold it there for some while, I wondered if he was pausing to show the lads my bare arse and shaven pussy as next I felt his cock pressing between my juicy pussy slick with my cum juices.

He pushed his cock inside me and we had a lovely spooning session on the beach me pushing back to meet his small thrusts so as not to make it too obvious, as we didn't fancy the attention of the Police on the beach at that moment.

We both had a lovely cum together which didn't go unnoticed by the lads sat at our feet who cheered my Bf and made a few sly remarks to us both asking if I needed more, etc.

I glanced around to see even more eyes watching us now as my Bf pulled out to cover his sticky cock with his shorts and I pulled my string back into place realising I had just let my Bf fuck me in front of a crowd on the beach but had just let him Bareback me with no thought of the possible consequences as I was just lost in the heat of the moment.

We lay there awhile my knees up feet apart as I could feel my Bf,s cum leaking from my pussy as the lads gazed at my barely covered pussy, before we left to go for a drink and made our way to our homes as I felt guilty as had left my Hubby at home to install a new Kitchen.TBC

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *eaujolaisMan  over a year ago

leeds

Best story ever

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Dorchester

I thought I would add the rest of my story to my previous accounts with my Bf after my fun on the beach with him . I had gone round to his Mum,s Guest House after a 5 minute chat with his Mum he whisked me off to his bedroom he had there.

I took off my long coat I had on which he knew was a sign I had dressed up for him and he was always keen to see what I was wearing underneath if anything. He helped me off with my coat , gave a whistle as he saw me stood in front of him in a black lace c thru top I had on and a indecent length leather skirt that wrapped around .

He said you look great as I had teamed it with stockings and a suspenders belt and my 6" patent leather heels I only wore for him this made me taller than him .

He said love the slutty look seeing the tops of your stockings under that skirt as you stand there, he asked. Me what I wanted to do I said well you have your bed there and we don't want to waste this as I held the bulge in his trousers to give it a squeeze.

He told me to take my top off as he wanted to feel and suck my boobs as I was already undoing his trousers , they fell at his feet as he pushed me back on his bed , he knelt down to lick an eat my pussy as I hadn't worn a g string and my skirt had ridden up to expose my wet pussy.

Then he asked me to lift my bum as he tugged at my skirt and he held it up as if holding a prize in his hand , as he took his shirt off pushed down his boxers to reveal his now very hard cock . He moved over me bent his head down to kiss me his hands either side of my head , all the time he was moving the slippery pre cum coated head of his cock over my pussy , teasing me, I was soon begging him to fuck me as he said would I like to come and meet his Grandad at his house on this coming Saturday as he had been talking to him about me .

I said yes ok ! , but my Bf said I want you to dress like you are now as I have told him how sexy you are and like to dress to please. His Grandad said well it would certainly please me to see her dressed like that and from her face pics you have shown me she is certainly a good looker.

I laughed as I told my Bf oh he is a charmer like his Grand Son as well is he, he said oh yes and would love to get in your knickers as well as he said he is still fit for his age and a Widower.

My Bf said what do you think do you want to come along , I said ok will come and see where you get your horny and naughty genes from, he smiled as he pressed his cock in to my now wet , juicy pussy.

As he fucked me he whispered to me your very horny tonight , did you like that idea of my Grandad finding his way into your knickers. I laughed said I don't want him to have a heart attack or something, it was my Bf,s turn to laugh as he stopped to lift my legs in the air pulling me on to his cock.

He said he might surprise you with his fitness, I bet you would love him doing this to you , I said well I know you would like to see him as my Bf began fucking me harder, I knew he was loving the thought as he fucked me making him harder and horny as I moved my arse up to meet his thrusts as I too was excited at the thought.

My Bf said you never cease to amaze me how horny you get and how you love the variety of fun we have together and with my mates, I gasped as I began to cum over his cock , he said , you have just cum thinking about that you dirty slut.

As he said you have got me so horny, I am cumming in your dirty married cunt now as well , you like my bare cock in your juicy cunt now don't you ? I had to admit to him , yes I did !, Love a bare cock in me, he said I want your married pussy all the time when you coming to live with me, we can still do all of this my mates can still fuck you as my married horny and sexy slut.

I want you, your the sexiest girl I have known , you even surprised me at the beach the other day letting me fuck you bareback as those lads watched who were all desperate to fuck you as well.

We lay there chatting in post orgasmic bliss his hands still feeling and teasing my body , telling me what he wanted to do with me and what he wanted me to do for him as his cock soon stirred and I knelt over him to again feel his hard bare cock fill me once more as I worked my pussy up an down on his cock squeezing it.

His hands and lips on my boobs sucking and nibbling on my hard nipples doing everything he knew I loved and was missing that at home as my hubs was always away or working nowadays to keep a roof over our head, even tho I was also working.

I just needed the attention that my Bf was giving me making me feel wanted and attractive as I sometimes wanted more trying to be secretive as have always enjoyed a active sex life often behind a Bf,s and my Hubs back even from in my teens .

I soon had my Bf,s spunk filling me once more , leaving him gasping I was his cheating married slut who he loved to fuck, we lay there awhile longer before I made my way home in my car my pussy still leaking my Bf, s cum into my sopping wet g string , I went in to shower feeling my hard nipples and putting my fingers in my pussy to t a set his cum , more to follow

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Wow!

Leeds

» Add a new message to this topic