FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First older women experience (true story)

First older women experience (true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'd finished uni aged 22 and after a few months of travelling it was time to get back to reality and find a job. I quickly managed to find a call centre job with an almlse immediate start.

I started my 1 week training with about 11 other new starters. It was PowerPoint overload.

After a week of classroom training the following week saw us on the office floor listening to calls and meeting the team. Nicole was 40ish and hot. A slim, petite lady, cute bum and nice pert boobs. She was a floor walker so helped out if one of us needed help within the first few weeks. I didn't think would happen, I was very wrong.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The weeks went on and everyone was really friendly. Me and Nicole chatted occasionally and we'd have harmless banter. One particular morning she came and sat next to me while I was on a call with a customer. She turned on her laptop and began to work. We chatted most of the day. She asked me if I was planning to join them on the team night out in a couple of weeks. I said I'd be up for that if I'm free, to which she replied "well you best be, if you don't turn up I'll come to your house to pick you up if I have to."

I quickly replied back saying "oh you're already inviting yourself over are you?" and gave her a cheeky wink back. She smiled. That evening I couldn't stop thinking about Nicole and her sexy body, imagining her naked on top of me. I tried to imagine her sucking skills, how her pussy tasted while I imagining how well she'd take my cock.

The next few days passed by and me and Nicole were becoming more and more friendly, but that's where I thought it would stay, nothing more than friends but I asked for her number and made an excuse for it saying I'd message her on the team night out once I was out. She didn't hesitate and gave me her number, I missed called her so she had mine.

That evening she messaged to say that she was looking forward to the team night out. Not to show too much eagerness I waited a couple of hours to reply.

The day came of the team night out and I messaged Nicole when I was on my way into town. I met everyone in a bar and Nicoles eyes met mine and I was taken away. I couldn't help but look at her twice over. My jaw dropped. She looked amazing. She was wearing a figure hugging dress, her cute ass looked perfect. Her boobs were packed away so now cleavage on show but her figure was amazing. I walked over and gave her a hug and she kissed me and said thanks for showing up.

She smelt great and I was getting semi erect just by having her body against mine for those few seconds of hugging. I suggested we get some drinks so we all went to the bar to get the night started.

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Great start. Hotting up nicely

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

The night was great, we danced, drank and flirted all night. As the night went on the group got smaller and the only ones left were myself, Nicole, Rhys and Kenny (they were a couple). Ralph and Kenny said that a gay bar they often go to will be open for a bit longer so we went along for a few more drinks. We got in and the night continued. Nicole joked that she was going to pretend that she was my partner so the guys wouldn't try it on with me so cheekily said "well in that case a snog wouldn't go a miss" but just at that moment Kenny arrived with a round of drinks. We both looked at one another disappointedly that he arrived at that moment but hey ho lol.

The night came to an end and the 4 of us bundled into a taxi in the direction of home. We decided that Ralph and Kenny would be dropped of first as we'd have to pass thier place first, then Nicole, then me. Nicole was nodding off in the taxi and was resting her head on my shoulder with my arm around her. We dropped Ralph and Kenny first and they wished us a safe journey, Kenny looking at Nicole and giving me a wink.

We arrived at Nicoles place and she asked me in a for a coffee and I declined as I didn't want her to think I only wanted one thing even though all evening I could only think of her body all over me. I did ask to use her bathroom quickly so I asked the taxi driver to wait a few mins so I could run up and have a quick pee. I ran up her stairs and had a pee, all the time thinking wow, I'm in Nicoles house, the absolute stunner she is, I bet loads of guys would wish to be in her house and here I am declining her offer for a coffee. A 22 year old guy declining the other to spend more time with a mature stunning lady, I must be mad, I thought. I washed my hands and made my way downstairs to hear Nicole in the kitchen clinking some glasses. I went in and could see she was sorting some drinks. "Right babe, I've had an amazing night, I'm so glad I did come out tonight. I'll let you get a good night's sleep" I said to which she replied "it's fine, just stay the night, I've paid the taxi driver and told him to go".

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Keep going

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Although this was any red blooded 22 years old guys dream, I actually couldn't believe what I was hearing. I played it very cool and said something along the lines of "well in that case let's get some drinks" and then because it felt right we kissed in the lips but it wasn't a long kiss. Nicole looked amazing and I just couldn't believe I was relaxing with her in her house, I wanted so much more but didn't want to ruin my chances.

We spent the next hour or so laughing, flirting and started to get a little riskay which our conversation which lead Nicole to ask why I was single. I explained I had had gfs in the past but at uni I was all about making the most of the experience. I saw friends at uni who were getting into relationships and each to thier own but I didn't want to be tied down. I asked the same back and asked why an absolute stunner (petite, blue eyes, brunette and one of the most warmest women I've met to this day) was not spoken for and she explained she seems to attract the wrong type of guy. We dismissed that conversation when we both realised our glasses were empty. I offered to make us another drink each as as I did she said she'd be back in a moment and headed for the toilet. When she came back down she'd changed and put in something more comfortable. I could see her nipples through her top and my mind began to race. We sat down and I couldn't hold back and said "I must say Nic, you feeling cold" she looked confused and then I looked down to her boobs, she looked down and we burst out laughing after which she called me a cheeky so and so. She seemed to laugh it off well so I complimented her saying they looked great to which she quickly said "you've not seen them in all thier glory yet!"

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Great story, dream scenario!

I couldn't believe it, she seemed as keen as I did. We laughed and as looked up our heads met and we began so passionately kissing. Her hands on my face, our tongues touching, my dick was pressing against my jeans and my hands gently hold her perfectly cute ass. We pulled away naturally to take a breath and almost instantly began kissing again. Her passionate kisses had me locked in and my dick was growing harder and harder. I moved my hands onto her waist and I could feel her soft, silky skin and as my hands wondered up her sides and back she pulled back for only a second and removed her top. With this went to undo my shirt and she found her way to my belt and undid that within seconds and hand my pulsating cock in her hands as we began kissing again. My hands explored her body and I squeezed her perfect boobs and tweaked her hard nipples. My hand found its way down to her french knickers and underneath to feel her hot, wet shaven pussy. While she gently wanked me I slide a finger in then 2 and we were moaning with great pleasure. We pulled away from kissing but she continued to wank me and my fingers still inside her and we looked at one another as we continued. I couldn't help myself so I pulled out my fingers from her pussy and I tasted them...wow she was delicious. I stood up to take off my jeans and she stood up too and took my hand and we went up to her bedroom.

By *onegalswingMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

basingstoke

I want to hear what happens next, but am already imagining!

We went up to her bedroom and still I couldn't believe this was happening. My ultimate fantasy of being with an older women. As I closed her bedroom door my jeans were at my knees, my cock was rock solid and Nicole was now fully naked, she looked amazing. Perfect body, pert boobs, shaven pussy and just gorgeous. She sat on the end of her bed and began to lick and suck my throbbing cock. She looked deep into my eyes as I placed my hand on the back of her head. She sat forward a little and as she sucked my dick and cupped my balls she began rubbing her pussy, this turned me on sook much. I reached for her nipples and began to tease them as she worshipped my length. She lifted my dick and licked and sucked my balls too and began alternating which felt amazing.

I was on cloud 9 but needed to taste her wet pussy so after a short period she lay back and I opened her wide and buried my head in her delicious pussy. Fuck she tatsed amazing. I licked her clit and fingers her deep although she was quite tight. I licked, tease and tastes her pussy afterwhich I thought I'd if she likes ass play so I teased her ass hole with my tongue and got a positive response so I then set out eat her ass. This made her so wet. My cock was rock hard as this point as my hand was rubbing her clit. She was moaning in sheer pleasure and let out a yelp and said "this is as good as I imagined".

I stroked her clit for another minute and then went but to licking her pussy to which she began to arch her back. She spread her arms wide and was trying really hard not to swear. My tongue my deep inside her and I reach up and stroke her nipples. She yelps out "oh my god!" and let's go and wow!!! She squirted right into my mouth and began to breath heavily. Just when I swallowed her first loads she said she was going to come again and I got another mouth full. I felt like even if we didn't have sex now that I was still the luckiest man alive.

I moved up the bed and we kissed for ages while she kept my throbbing cock hard with her hands. I continued to stroke her hot, wet and now dripping pussy and could feel her sweet tasting pussy juice trickling down to her ass hole. I stroked her a few times down to her ass hole and had a feel and she continued to kiss me. I didn't want to ruin the mood now but her ass tasted so good I wanted more. I rubbed her clit and moved my hand down to gently finger her, her breathing was heavy and we were both on cloud 9, after a few minutes of fingering her pussy I slid my hand down further and began running her ass hole, she pulled away from kissed and looked at me with a smile. My finger was soaked in her juices so I placed it on her rim and ever so slowly slid it in to be greeted with deep kisses.

Very nice

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

X

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

swansea

Wow amazing

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Instant turn on

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Colchester

By *ateshead discreteMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Hope this continues, great story

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

It felt amazing and I still couldn't believe I was not playing with this gorgeous lady. I was rock solid and Nicoles body was against mine, my finger ever so slightly in her ass. I didn't want to over step the mark and ruin this experience by doing something she didn't like or enjoy so I played with her ass only for a short while longer.

With her hot pussy still soaking wet and my cock pulsating I remember her saying how badly she wanted me. She went down on me once again and gave me another long passionate blowjob before laying back and opening up for me. As my rock hard cock entered her hot, tasty pussy we both moaned with pleasure. Our bodies up against one anothers, my hands all over her boobs and ass. Her nipples erect and my tongue all over them. She kept telling me how good this felt and I kept returning the compliments. Her pussy was tight and felt incredible wrapped around my dick. We kissed, she licked and kissed my neck, we looked into eachothers eyes with every thrust. This was by far one of the best sexual experiences of my life. After a few moments we pulled away and she got on all fours and for a split second my jaw hit the ground again thinking wow, this absolute hottie wants me! Her cute ass in the air, her beautiful blue eyes looking at me. I kissed her ass before sliding my hardness in her awaiting pussy and as she took my length she moaned. I was deep inside her and she took the lead. As she rocked on my cock I began teasing her ass again. She loved it asked me to carry on. She was so close to making me cum whilst her juices were coating my cock. She began to moan louder and louder and began to tell her how good it felt and she needs more of me. She began to move her hips faster and my rhythm mirrored hers still as I teased her ass. "Oh my god babe" she moaned "you don't realise how good this feels" she blurted out whilst heavily breathing at which point she yelped out a groan of pure pleasure. This gorgeous woman had cummed all over my dick and I was still hard inside her about to blow my load. Her pussy was literally dripping. I reached over to feel her wetness and rubbed her clit at the same time. I was still throbbing and ready to explode at any moment.

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Please carry on

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 27/01/21 08:44:30]

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Wow amazing

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

great story

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

V nice

I remember slowly pulling out and as I did Nicole turned around to give me the most passionate kiss as she wanked me. She told me she wanted to feel me inside her so I placed her legs over my shoulders and slid myself in. I told her I wouldn't last much longer and she muttered that she wanted to tasted my juices so just before I cummed I pulled back out and shot my load inside her mouth as she looked deep into my eyes. She swallowed every last drop. I remember looking at my phone thinking wow its nearly 4am so we lay in bed together, my arm around her and fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later still on cloud 9 and couldn't believe my luck. I looked over at Nicole who was still fast asleep and had the biggest smile on my face. I had just had sex with one of the hottest, classiest, sexiest women I'd ever met.

Our sexual friendship lasted for nearly two years and the sex was alway incredible. Nicole had been given a promotion at work soon after so we didn't have the arkwardness of working in the same team for long although a few rumours began to circulate as to what happened after the bulk of the team dispersed on the team night out. With this there are a couple more true stories which follow on from this one. Let me know if you want to hear more.

By *ustanormalguy82Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

Bring it on please! Great read, well written. I can't wait.

Well told, looking forward to hearing more tales

swansea

Love to hear

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

cambridge

More please

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Great story

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Excellent

basingstoke

Great story, how you described her made me think she was an incredibly sexy woman that you met in her sexual prime!

Damn that was hot

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Brilliant.... more plz

More please

Leeds

By *uddy 134Man  over a year ago

hingham

"V nice"

cambridge

Nicole and I began having regular sex for nearly two years. As I mentioned in the last post, she had been given a promotion at work was was working her way up. Rumours were floating around about us but I realised this was quite common working in such a large organisation. There always used to be rumours about people after team nights out, Christmas do's etc. After about nearly two years Nicole had been offered a huge job opportunity within the same company which also meant relocation and she'd have been mad to turn it down so naturally we decided that we'd remain friends (and we still are very good friends) and she took the opportunity and moved on.

I stayed with the same company but moved to another area of the business but remained close to my old colleagues and joined them on nights out. On a Friday night Naomi (from my old team) had invited my colleagues and I to her house party. I had already arranged to meet my friends from football at the pub so said to Naomi that I'd pop along if I get a chance.

Friday night came, everyone was talking about going to Naomi's that evening. I went out with the guys from football but as the night was drawing to an end I rang Naomi and the party was still going strong so I got in a taxi and headed to hers. When I arrived there were many familiar faces and it was good to see everyone. I went into the kitchen and a friend grabbed me a beer and we stood around chatting and having banter. Sandra, a manager from my old department, saw me and screamed in a jovial way and came and gave me a hug. Now Sandra was a tall lady at 6ft and although not a BBW by any means, she was bigger than I'd normally go for. She has big boobs and and a well proportioned ass to the rest of her body. I hadn't seen Sandra for about 6 months so we caught up and had a few more drinks, danced about and just had a laugh. I was ready for another drink and as I was about to make my way to the fridge I asked Sandra if she wanted another drink too, we made our way the to the kitchen.

basingstoke

Sounds better than most places I ever worked!

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Could be a good night

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

I need to join this company with the hot horny women

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Great story enjoying reading it so keep going.

We went to the kitchen which was full off people. I grabbed a beer and poured Sandra gin. She said she'd quickly nip out for a smoke and a couple of other smokers followed. We all chatted outside until the others went back in. It was just me and Sandra left, she came really close to me and stroked up my crotch a couple of times and without hesitation said "you're coming back to mine tonight!" As flattered as I was I also thought "fuck, she'll destroy me lol".

She said that she knew about me and Nicole and she wanted to show me she was 10 times better than Nicole. I completely denied anything happened between Nicole and I out of respect for her but Sandra said she knew the truth. Sandra said that nothing was off limits and she hoped I had stamina. By this time I was twitching in my pants. I suggested we better get started then, so we had a quick snog outside and then hurriedly made our way to Sandra's place so that nobody would see us leaving together.

renfrewshireish

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Naughty work shenanigan's - more!!

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Oooh, excellent sequel coming here, I think....

Hillsborough

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

swansea

Sandra wasn't strictly my type but knowing she wanted my dick made my twitch and now it was on offer I was beginning to wonder how good a fuck she would be. We got out the taxi and walked up her drive into the house.

No sooner were we in her house we began kissing and undressing eachother. As I said, Sandra was a 6ft tall lady, big boobs and ass in good proportions. She was mid 40s and I was beginning to realise quickly she was very horny. Within seconds we were both naked on her sofa, she was laid back, legs wide open to show her completely shaved pussy and boobs out in all thier glory. My cock was throbbing. I lay on top of her rubbing her pussy and we snogged. She was wanking me off and then asking me to rub my bell on her clit. That seemed to turn her on massively. As I continued doing this she grabbed her boob and began to lick her nipple which massively turned me on so I joined in. My bell was covered in precum and her pussy was soaking. As she still lay on her sofa naked I got up and still throbbing I fed her my cock to which she happily sucked while I fingered her still soaking pussy. After a few seconds she joined me and we both had fingers inside her. I was massively turned on by this point and I was ever so close to shooting inside her mouth.

Yum

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

lanarkshire

By *uttkiss156Man  over a year ago

Stafford

Loving this

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

This is great

Leeds

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

lucky guy. Looking forward to next installment

Sandra was taking my cock well and deep throated me to ensure she got all of it in. As we both still had fingers inside her pussy she was close to cumming as was I. She began to moan louder and louder. I pulled my cock out and spread her legs wide so I could give her a lick but as I was just about to taste her she screamed out "ooh fuck!" and gushed hard! I went straight for her clit and began to rub it hoping she'd gush more and she did.

It felt incredible knowing I could satisfy an older woman. With this Sandra was now hornier than before. She stood up and kneeled down on the floor and began to wank me with both hands telling me that she was going to fuck me better than Nicole did. I still played dumb to this but I was more than happy to see what Sandra had in store for me. She wanked me and sucked my balls. My cock was covered in precum which she licked off. She stood up and leaned in for a snog and as she was doing so she straddled me and positioned my cock against her dripping pussy, my cock slid right in.

Hillsborough

lanarkshire

Lucky guy

cambridge

By *eteinhantsMan  over a year ago

Southsea

Sandra was really going for it and I wasn't complaining at all. It turned me on so much that I was having sexy with and older woman who is also in a position of authority in the work place. While riding my hardness she'd say things like "you like an older woman don't you" and "you dick needs more of this pussy doesn't it" and that turned me on even more. She rode me for a good while until we changed positions and I had her doggy style. I was slapping ass as she asked me to do it harder and I wasn't going to disappoint her. She let out moan and said she was about to cum and I wasn't far off. I thrusted a few more times and asked where she wanted me to finish and she said over her face and boobs, perfect I thought. I pulled out, spun her around and covered her face with my thick creamy cum. She loved it judging by the smile on her face.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sandra is competition mode, great night - so far!! More

I was so horny and with cum still on her face and boobs she opened her mouth and a slid my semi erect cock back in her mouth. I didn't think I could get hard again but Sandra managed it. This was one of the wildest sex sessions I'd had and before I knew it my aching cock was back in her soaking pussy. This time it was far slower and we took our time. I stroked he clit as I thrusted and again she yelped before having a little gush. I didn't think I'd cum this time so after a few more thrusts we lay back and kissed for ages as she wanked me gently. She said she could make me cum so I let her take the lead.

She gave me a sloppy blowjob and went down to my balls and then she did something which was a first for me...she wanked me of while rimming me. Wow, I thought, it felt wierd but I enjoyed it and she was right, she was going to make me cum again. She licked my hole good and just as I said I was about to blow she tightly placed her lips over my soaking bell and took another load, not as much as earlier but still a fair amount. I couldn't believe I had just had wild sex with an old senior manager of mine and she rimmed me. Very surreal. We lay on the sofa kissing and touching one another and although we wanted to have sex one last time we were both exhausted so we went up to her bedroon for some well earned rest. I was hoping for some more when we woke up.

Hillsborough

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

renfrewshireish

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

I woke up no more than a couple of hours later and wierdly felt comfortable enough to get out of bed and head down to make a coffee and stick the TV on. With opening and closing the cupboards I think I woke Sandra and she made her way down after about 15mins in a black robe and boobs on show. Surprisingly she didn't seem to have a hang over. She came over and gave me a long hard kiss. We talked about normal things and about what we both had planned for the weekend afterwhich I said I'd get going after I'd finished my coffee. Sandra said that she was free in the evening if I fancied, and I quote, "round 2". So cheekily I said "don't you mean round 3?" to which she looked at me confused. I undid her robe and began tweeting her hard erect nipples. She responded straight away and took of her robe and told me to slide me cock inside her. Infact her exact words were "I need your cock so much, give it to me now and we can have foreplay tonight" (we often joke about that moment even now).

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

renfrewshireish

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Hillsborough

Superb story need more

Leeds

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Right then and there we had sex in her kitchen. My cock was aching by now and her pussy must have been sore but it was worth it. I was doing Sandra from behind and hand on hand on her boobs and the other firmly on my ass. As we were fucking she kept saying how good it was and if she was better than Nicole, I kept ignoring that question and replied with "I want this to be a regular thing, do you?" to which she said "it goes without saying, your dick is mine now." I pulled my soaking dick out of her pussy and sat down on her kitchen chair and Sandra straddled me while holding on the the back of the chair and she began to fuck with the same wildness as last night. She grinders on my dick to the point of cumming and I was now close too. I told her this and as she cummed on me she gasped "fill me up, I want your cum in me" and with that I shot a huge load in her pussy. We were now knackered and sat in that position, my now semi erect dick still in her cum filled pussy, for about 5 minutes kissing and getting out breaths back.

swansea

Excellent

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *tokieLad24Man  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

cambridge

We continued having regular sex for a few months and it was very wild. But as life goes, we got wrapped up in our own lives and drifted apart. On the odd occasion we bumped into eachother we'd end up in bed together. The last time we played was possibly a year after our first encounter (around 10 years ago now). We still message now and again with an intention to meet up but as I said, lift gets in the way. I'm glad you all enjoyed reading this story, all of which is true.

I've got a couple more interesting stories to share with you all if you're interested to hear them.

swansea

Love true stories yes please

Hillsborough

By *uttkiss156Man  over a year ago

Stafford

Great tale really well wrote, would love to read more please.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Yes please

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

More please and thanks for the stories

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago