FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Business Trip Tattoo Fun

Business Trip Tattoo Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odkaboy2 OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

When I was in my early thirties my job took me to the USA 5 or 6 times a year in various east coast locations. One of these was Richmond, Virginia. On this occasion I took my usual Sunday morning flight from Heathrow to Philly from where I connected to Richmond. I got into my hotel approximately 4pm (9pm body clock time) pretty knackered and so freshened up with a shower and went down to the restaurant to eat. All very uneventful.

After the meal I decided to have a couple of drinks in the bar, and did so sitting at one end watching the news on a tv and chatting to the barman. After about 15 minutes a voice alongside me asked “excuse me are you English?” I sighed to myself as I expected to be having the usual conversation, and turned around. To my very pleasant t surprise the question had been asked by a young woman. She was petite ( I more than 5’ and no more than 7 stone) in a green bomber jacket and jeans and with long dark hair in a pony. She was very attractive.

We quickly got into a conversation (I didn’t mind the what’s England like questions for once!) and exchanged names, I told her what I did and she told me. “I’m a tattooist and there’s been a convention in the hotel this weekend - we finished earlier.” I did t have tatts then but was in the process of deciding what to have. This took our conversation deeper and with some drinks she took off her jacket and showed me some of hers. She had full sleeves made up of a variety of things and styles. It was now about 7pm and a woman came over and said to her “hey Barbara we’re heading out to dinner now”. She said ok, it then turned to me and said “so, how do fancy coming along and spending the night with me?”

I was stunned and bewildered. Did she mean dinner, or did she mean “the whole night”. She could see my shock and before I could answer said “I’m not a hooker I just like you”. My jaw dropped even further. Her friend was laughing like she had heard the funniest joke in the world, but leant in and said quietly “you’ll never know what you’be missed if you turn down a night with Miss Barbara”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Sounds good

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Sounding good ,

Xx

bristol

That statement did nothing stop me feeling completely stunned. I and done some swinging but I was jet lagged, thousands of miles from home and had been propositioned by a stranger. But my sexual inquisitiveness and my cock took over and I said “ok, I like you too - let’s do it”.

With that off I went with Barbara and her friends - a mixture of genders, age, shapes and sizes. The one thing that had in common was that they had lots of tattoos. Dinner (a light one in my case having eaten earlier) was fun in a loud music bar. They all talked shop (tattoos) but were friendly and took the mickey out of me for being a “blank canvas”. I sat next to Barbara and we chatted but nothing smutty. Every now and then she’d put her hand on my thigh but nothing. I took the opportunity to look at her more closely. I’ S already said she was petite and pretty, but with jacket off I could see her figure better. She was in her early twenties and her body was clearly firm. Her tits were small but she had no bra on and her nipples poked against her t-shirt and were both pierced. There was no doubt in my mind that I fancied her and that I had done the right - screw the customer meeting at 8 the next morning!

Around 9 as the meal was finishing Barbara stood up and announced that we were off. They laughed and a couple even said “good luck” to me!

A cab had us back at the hotel in 10 minutes a d as we walked towards the lifts she said it would be better if we used her room. At this point I took the chance to clarify

“Listen this has all been a bit understated but are we doing what I hope we doing?” Barbara pulled me into the lift and as the doors closed pulled my head down to her and kissed me hard sticking her tongue deep into my mouth. I responded likewise. She suddenly pushed me away and said “If you are hoping that your going to screw the ass off me then you are absolutely right”. With which the lift stopped and she led/dragged me to her room

Northumberland

Sassy lady ,

Xx

bristol

As soon as we were in the room she pushed up a against the wall and we were sucking the face off each other again. It was clear that we were both more than up for it, and we struggled with coats as we kissed. When they were off Barbara had her hands at my belt and had my cock out in a flash. Without stopping kissing once she undid her own jeans and had them round her ankles. Once there she broke away, turned around and stuck her arse at me and said “just fuck me”. I shuffled forward and without any foreplay and any type of niceties just stuck my cock into her cunt. She was tight but so wet that with a one hard thrust I was balls deep. I paused for second to look up. Her face was against the full length hallway mirror and she we was looking back at me. “I said just fuck me” she yelled and thrust her hips backwards. I grabbed those hips and fucked her like my life depended on it. I rammed my cock into her as hard and quick as I could. She was moaning and groaning and grinding her hips into as I fucked her. I as spoilt for where to look. The sight of my cock banging her cunt was pure filth as the shaft was covered in her juices. But if I looked up then I could see her face - the side squashed into the mirror, her biting her bottom lip with face screwed up. It was all too much for me and knew I was going to so cum. I probably should have asked but the intensity of what was happening overcame any logic and I just exploded inside her accompanied by a huge roar/groan. I continued pumping and the sensation of me cumming inside her tipped her over the edge and she came as well, reaching round and grabbing my arse with both hands, keeping me inside her as we both shuddered to a stop.

It had been brief but ultra intense and my legs were like jelly. After a moment, Barbara pushed me away and turned around. “That was fun” smiled and reached down to her pussy and scooped some of spunk up on her fingers and teasingly licked it and swallowed it. She reached down again but this time offered her spunk covered fingers to my mouth. It wasn’t the first time I’d helped clean a woman out post sex and so I accepted her offer and took the spunk into my mouth. But I was feeling way more confident by. Is so opened my mouth and showed her me play with it in my tongue. I then leant forward and kissed her had as we had before, swapping the spunk between us before finally swallowing. “Oh good” she said, “ now know you’re that kind a guy we can have some real fun”

By *ubMale96Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Looking forward to reading the next part of this

Northumberland

Hot ,

Xx

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

swansea

True story?

bristol

75% true - I’ve added bits here and there for story telling purposes - time lines etc

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

swansea

Keep going mate

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please good start

bristol

We stepped out of jeans which were still around our ankles and walked into the room proper. Same as mine, with one large bed and the usual fittings. It was pretty messy with clothes and bags everywhere, but I wasn’t there because Barbara was good at house keeping. We both stripped off ( just the t-shirt left for her) and took a good look at each other. Fuck she was so hot. As I’ve mentioned she was short and petite, but beautifully toned. Her tits were tiny but as I’d guessed she had huge pierced nipples. The nipples were hard but would have stuck out anyway as the piercings were quite thick bars which pulled the nipple away from the breast. And then there was the canvas that was her body. In jeans and with long sleeves you would never have known what lay beneath. What did was a body which always 75 to 80% covered in tattoos. From her ankles up her legs, her thighs, her stomach, her tiny tits and her arms which I had see earlier she had tattooed of all shapes, styles and colours. She saw me staring and asked “you like them ?” and gave me a twirl so I could see her back was the same. “Yes I do and I’m looking forward to a closer inspection”. “I’m not stopping you” she giggled and jumped onto the bed.

I was on with her in a flash and felt like taking control. I flipped her onto her front and began to work my way down her back, massaging and kissing and licking her. As I reached her bum (a rare spot tattoo free) I let the tip of my tongue gently trail from the small of her back between her her cheeks past her tightest of holes. Close enough for her to feel my warm breath but not too actually touch her ring. She sighed heavily and tried to push her arse into me but I had my hands on her hips and whilst I’m not the biggest bloke she was tiny so I held her easily. “Fucking tease” she said and I replied “oh yes”.

I continued down (the smell of her juices up cunt almost made me stop and dive in but I wanted to savour this) trailing my tongue along the inside of her thighs and calves to her feet. From head to toe this took 15 minutes or and the slow build up was working on Barbara. She had her face buried in the pillow and was moaning in a relaxed way. Grabbing her by both ankles I flipped her onto her back. I was kneeling at her feet looking up at the most perfect firm petite body topped by a beautiful young face with pure filth in her eyes. There was no doubting I still wanted her despite having fucked her less than an hour ago - because she was back down her body at my hard cock!

I started working back up her legs with my tongue, inching closer to her pussy. She spread her legs wide and said “stop teasing me you bastard just fuck me”. That was a challenge to me - I was in control. So I just kept gently trailing my tongue up her legs to her wide open cunt. I think she expected me to go down on her but I didn’t (through great self control!). Instead I trailed all around it hovering over her open cunt so again she could feel my warm breath. She squirmed a lot and tried to force my head down, so I grabbed both her arms and pinned them down as I continued up over her beautifully flat stomach - her language was choice!

As I approached her tits I looked up and gave her what I hoped looked like a mischevious smile. Then started to circles her nipples with my tongue, slowly getting closer and slowly increasing the pressure. When both felt like bullets and I didn’t think I could hold her much longer I took one lingering look at her and placed my mouth over one nipple, went down and sucked hard. The combination of the build and what i later discovered to be extremely sensitive nipples had an almost apocalyptic effect on her. Her whole body was bouncing off the bed and the noises she made were not all human I’m sure! I ant sure if I was hurting her so lifted my mouth away. “Fuck no, no don’t stop - harder” came her reaction. So I went back to her nipple with gusto and let my hand wander to her other. It was so hard that it begged to be pinched and I obliged - again and again as it was clear that pain and pleasure were two sides of the same coin for Barbara.

After a while I decided it was time go all out and so leaving my hands playing hard ball with her nipples I went down to her cunt. No sooner had my head for there than her legs wrapped themselves around my neck and she pulled me down onto her (she was beyond being teased anymore). Her cunt was so wet I thought I might drown pinned in as I was but my nose was free and so I tongue fucked her and then started to suck her clit. It was very aroused and hard and as soon as I sucked on it and flicked it with my tongue she came. Both her her hands as well as her legs were forcing me into her cunt. I kept licking and sucking her clit and she rode out a long long orgasm, writhing and shouting “fuck fuck fuck fuck” continuously. I’m not sure if it was one whopper or multiple orgasms, but eventually she pushed me away completely spent. My face was covered in her as I looked down at her shattered but still beautiful body. She waved me to her and so I lay alongside her with an arm over her.

“You bastard - you filthy dirty teasing bastard” she said and kissed me tenderly, pulled away and said “thanks”. She leant into kiss me again but this time pulled me in hard and bit my bottom lip and said “you’re going to pay for that” with a most delicious smile on her lips and her hand squeezing my balls til I gasped.

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

swansea

Love it

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

Northumberland

Love it,

Xx

By *hilledGuerillaMan  over a year ago

In the monkey house

Hope there’s more soon. Great story.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Stunning

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Brilliant.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Very hot!

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Barnsley

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

bristol

Barbara released my balls and we both lay down again. “Give me a minute and I’ll repay you” she said, and even though my cock was like an iron rod i relaxed into a long gentle kiss with. This went on for 5 minutes or so accompanied by some caressing of each other’s backs. Then she got up and went over to one of the many bags scattered around the room. When she turned around she had a long cord dangling from each hand and an evil smile on her lips. “Ready?” She asked

I had dabbled in restraint etc before only with trusted partners so this was a leap into the unknown. But the vibe I got from Barbara was not extreme just filth, and so I said yes.

She squealed with delight and jumped onto the bed issuing orders.

“Lie back, and arms above your head hands together.” I obeyed and she quickly and expertly tied my hands together and to the head of the bed. She was clearly experienced because she left enough play in the cord to ensure I was uncomfortable but not enough to stop her doing what she wanted. She used the other odd to tie my ankles together. She sat straddling my thighs and said, “well it’s about time I hand a closer inspection of this thing” and proceeded to grab hold of my cock. As I said it was very hard. She grabbed the base and pushed back peeling back my foreskin to reveal my shiny helmet. “Now isn’t that better” to which I could only agree

She worked the base oh my shaft and my balls for a few minutes and the slowly ran her nails up the shaft to the head, and stroked under the glands. As any guy knows that’s a sensitive spot and I thought here we go. But Barbara knew her way around a guys cock and pulled her hand away quickly. “No no - we’re no where near that stage yet” and stepped away back to her bag. She returned with baby oil and poured a copious amount on to the top of my cock and let it fall down the shaft. I’m not sure how long the next part went on for but it seemed an eternity to me! She used both hands to stroke my shaft in opposing circles. Occasionally she let her hands go to the knob and gave it a few seconds of exquisite silky caressing, each time keeping her eyes on mine and successfully judging when to stop before I came. And to just tease me even more, a couple of times she squatted over me and holding me slid just the head into her went cunt. She held it there just long enough to give it a quick cunt squeeze then out again. It was a delicious hell and one which had me in desperate need of release. If I died thrusting my hips she remove her hands altogether and called me a “naughty boy”, so I quickly learnt that it was counterproductive.

Just when I thought I could take no more she asked - “do you really want to cum?” My rely was quick and loud. “Too fucking right!” “There’s a price of pay - prepared to pay it?” Again I was quick - “anything!” She leapt off the bed and was back in her bag. Her back was too me and tied down I couldn’t get a great view until she turned round - a strap-on. I had been fucked by cock and strap-on but again only in safe environments. But I was beyond caring and just said “yes”. She stepped into it and walked to the bottom of the bed. It was bigger and thicker than me, and was made like a black cock, all veins and big distinct head. She poured some lube onto it (thank god) and wanked it grinning from ear to ear. She lifted my legs up in the air and forced them apart at the knees to expose my arse hole. Then she placed the head against my ring. She pushed the head home in one go and and cried out because it fucking hurt. “Ok baby I’ll be gentle” as she paused whilst I settled. She reached down and wanked my cock a couple of times and then pulled the head of the strap on back a little before going forward again. It was still very uncomfortable but not the sharp pain. She continued this until I’d stretched enough to take the head comfortably and then proceeded get the shaft into my arse. It didn’t take long for that to happen as I rela I got into it. She sensed that and started to go to town on me. There I was tied flat on my back with a tiny woman on top of me fucking me bandy. And she really was. Her beautiful tattooed body was shiny with sweat as fucked me really hard. I was mowing and begging fora release but she wanted her revenge for me teasing her and so she just fucked me. After about 10 minutes or so she slightly eased the pace and reached down and wanked me. No gentle oily caresses this time, just long hard strokes up the entire shaft and head. On the second lost it and erupted. I’m not usually a projectile cummer but I did myself proud then. A little fountain shot out landing between my pecs followed by three or four loads of decreasing volume and distance. The relief was almost enough for me to lose consciousness but Barbara was still fucking me and still wanking me. The post cum sensitivity had more kicked in and my whole body was quivering like electric pulses we’re going through me. It took Barbara two our three minutes to stop but seemed like an eternity to me. As she pulled the strap on out I thought my arse would never close again. She released my legs and then my arms and then licked the spunk off me body, saving some for a deep spunky kiss. I pulled her close and whispered in her ear “you’re a bitch, and I loved every second. Thank you”” she snuggled and said “my pleasure”

Amazing story!

By *adbullMan  over a year ago

newtownabbey

Just Wowww

bradford

swansea

Is there more

bristol

Yes - but like then I need a break lol.

ayr / glasgow

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Lancaster

sandyford

Northumberland

bristol

We were knackered and fell asleep cuddling. I awoke with a start as the room door opened. In walked Cassie (Barbara’s friend who had recommended a night with her). I did the classic and hid my “modesty” behind the bedsheets. Barbara was not so coy.

“Well you guys had fun last night. From the noises coming from here I decided to crash in Dave’s room”. I then realised that the two were sharing and tried to apologise. Barbara told me to forget as Cassie owed her one with a knowing smile at Cassie. I then remembered my job and realised it was 7.30 and I had no hope of making the 8 start. Barbara became the devil on my shoulder and told me to phone in sick - she rubbed my cock under the sheets and so it wasn’t a tough choice!

I threw my clothes on to go back to my room to call in ( i mobiles back then) and promised I’d be back. I dashed to my room, called the customer and blamed jet lag etc etc. I wandered back to the room and knocked. Barbara answered completely naked and kissed me one of those deep hard kisses which I now knew meant only one thing.

We were on the bed naked in no time but I looked around for Cassie - “don’t worry she’s in the shower” Barbara informed me as she went down on my stiffening cock. For all the fun last night this was her first time sucking me - it was worth the wait. She went balls deep in one motion whilst her tongue played with bottom of my shaft. She bobbed on me at a real pace and was fully hard in seconds. I wanted her as much so pulled her legs over my face and we 69’d. As usual she was soaking wet and it was more drinking her cunt than eating it. With her slender highs either side of my head and the noises she was making I hadn’t head the shower stop and bathroom door open.

“Don’t mind me guys!” Said Cassie as she walked across the room wrapped in a towel. My bashfulness kicked in again but Barbara was put off “we won’t” she replied and went straight back down on me and thrust her cunt into my face. It was eat her or drown - I ate her. I couldn’t see much so had no idea where Cassie as or what she was doing. It after a few minutes Barbara lifted her head and said “getting you horny Cassie?” and I heard “fuck yeh”. I needed to see this and so used my hands to lift Barbara’s hips and looked underneath. There was Cassie sitting in the arm chair, legs hanging over the arms with her whole body displayed. She was bigger all over (curvy but not large) but also covered in tattoos and “au natural”. She had a huge dark bush which spread round her arse covering both holes - xcept her cunt was wedged open by her hand

ayr / glasgow

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

cambridge

By *luttyguy132Man  over a year ago

Uddingston

bristol

She had at least three fingers pushed in deep and was finger fucking herself and steady rate whilst her eyes never left the sight of us two on the bed. Barbara force her cunt back down on me again so I lost sight of Cassie but as well as a mouthful of Barbara I know had a mindful of Cassie. I started to thrust my hips up at her mouth and made cough and splutter. But she wasn’t giving up and I started receiving one of the wettest sloppiest blow jobs of my life. But I needed more and so flipped Barbara over. We were still 69’ing but now I was on top. It had many advantages. Firstly I had access with my tongue to her clit, cunt and arse hole - greedy. Secondly I could really face fuck Barbara - I didn’t worry it was too much because she had both hands on my buttocks pulling me in. And thirdly I could Cassie who by. Me was virtually fisting herself. Most of her hand was disappearing into that thick dark bush. All too much for little old me. I felt my balls tighten and I unloaded deep in Barbara’s throat. There was a muffled gasp but then she coped and I felt it all get taken down. I had raised my head as I came and stopped paying attention to my task. As I looked on Cassie stood up came over and knelt between Barbara’s legs and carried on where I had left off. From the way Barbara reacted as if hit by lightening I guessed it wasn’t the first time she’d done it and she knew just the right spot. I thought I might get my softening cock bitten off so dismounted and moved to the edge of the bed. It allowed Barbara to give full voice and she came very loudly, Cassie licking through wave after wave of orgasm.

When they finally stopped Cassie stood up and laughed at me, “never leave a job half done”. Barbara sat up and said “thanks both of you - you make a great team”. Post orgasm coyness was I kicking in for me but not those two. Cassie was back in the chair and playing with herself. “There’s another job that needs finishing” she said. I looked down at my soft cock and shrugged. Barbara laughed and picked up the strap on and I thought I was going to witness my first lesbian fuck. But I was wrong. Instead she tossed it to me - “I think you what to do”. I hesitated and sort of protested. “Shut the fuck up and don’t keep the lady waiting”. Cassie quipped back “I ain’t no lady but Jesus I need fucking after watching you two”. Still hesitant Barbara helped me into the strap on - a first for me. I had the cock above my own, the size difference made worse by me being soft. I walked over and just did it before I could think too much. Despite its size it had no problem sliding easily into Cassie’s cunt. Cassie grabbed my hips and told me not to worry just fuck her. I did - just banged away with Cassie pushing back toward me. My cock was slapping her arse which hurt a little but l liked it. Cassie was rubbing her clit (it was big and clearly visible through her bush. It was a great sight. Then I jumped as I felt something force against my arse. It was Barbara with dildo. She had it inside me in seconds, thrusting it into my arse I pulled out of Cassie. But then Cassie was coming and she pushed me away as she raised her hips and rubbed her clit furiously and then exploded, part gushing part squirting over the strap on and my groin. It was a helluva performance. As I stood back Barbara stepped around and went down on her as she finished off some lesser ejaculations. Her clit was clearly sensitive but Barbara kept at it for a while - I knew that feeling.

After a while we were all just lying around, not just naked but completely exposed. Cassie’s cunt lips were red and puffy and her pubic hair sticky. Barbara’s were also showing the signs of use but (apart from a small landing strip) she was smooth and so they really were looking puffy. My foreskin on my cock was back exposing the head which was also a little pink! And my arse certainly knew it had been used. But despite how we lay and exposed ourselves just chatted about normal shit - it was so chilled.

cambridge

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

sandyford

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

swansea

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

Barnsley

bradford

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

BM

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

Lancaster

ayr / glasgow

Excellent story

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I had a similar night in a hotel with a tattooed minx - she was amazing x covered in ink x and so body confident x

Sadly she didn't have a friend like Cassie x

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Here!

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

So hot!

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Nice one

bristol

Sorry for the delay - some personal shit has been happening.

We chatted like that for an hour or so before Cassie said that she needed to get on the road and. Is needed another shower! Whilst she was in the shower Barbara asked me had I enjoyed myself. You can guess my reply. She then said “well, I ain’t working this week so how about I hang around?” This was dream land but I had come here on business and couldn’t stretch the jet lag any longer. I explained this and she replied “ that’s no problem, if you fancy it I can chill in the day and we can hook up at night - I really dig you”. It was another no brainer. So, we gathered her stuff together and moved it to my room, she checked out of her room and moved into mine. As we settled in she said “well, I never to pay my way for the room - any ideas?” I grinned and pushed her to her knees - she got the idea and had me hard and deep in her mouth within seconds. I reached down and released her hair from the pony tail and split it into two bunches on either side of her head. I used them to face fuck her hard. I matter how hard I went she never pushed me back but there was spit all down her chin onto her t-shirt and her eyes were streaming. But through those ready eyes was Barbara’s filthy glint. Evntually I as ready to cum so pulled my cock out, gave it two quick strokes and added to the mess on her face. To me she looked even more stunning and so I knelt a d we shared my cum once again.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Here!

Barnsley

:-

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Lucky bastard lol

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Lucky boy

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

bristol

Once we’d cleaned up we realised we were hungry so went out and had the classic American diner breakfast. The conversation was anything but sex. We chatted about our lives and interests and it was just so relaxed. Barbara was younger than me and of a different culture but we just seemed to click. And I had dabbled enough in the world of swinging to know that getting on as people usually led to the best sex. And nothing so far had abused me of that thought.

After a pleasant late morning/early afternoon out we returned to the hotel and I felt I needed to set some ground rules.

“Listen Barbara, as much as I’m fucking loving this, I have to be able to able to see my customer tomorrow and the next couple of days”.

“What’s up - can’t you handle the pace?” She giggled back.

“Don’t worry, I understand - you do what you need to do and I’ll be here when you’ve finished to relax you. Let’s just relax and fuck each other when we can and when we want.”

We threw ourselves onto the bed and cuddled and chatted. Mostly banal shit and occasional smut. And one thing we came up with was “lucky dip”. We knew we were both more than just a little bit sexually liberated and keen to know where our boundaries lay. And so we agreed to play “sex lucky dip”. We both wrote 3 things we wanted to try on pieces of paper and put them on a bowl. We then pulled one out at a time

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Hot! Looking forward to seeing how this one develops!

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Barnsley

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare