FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First meet...

First meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The first time He and I met, I was nervous. We decided to take a walk down by the river and keep it simple to start with. I knew we had sexual chemistry and tension from the hundreds of messages we had sent. We were like minded, wanted the same things sexually and had spent a lot of time during lockdown teasing and tormenting each other. I had done tasks and challenges that had been set and rewarded. This just heightened what I wanted from him, I wanted him to take control of me, I wanted to give in to him.

We met in the carpark, the river path just off the side. As soon as I saw him I wanted him, he was exactly what I thought he was, and all the messages and teases we had sent came flooding back. I didn’t know if he felt the same, so kept quiet, and started walking. Conversation was easy, flowing nicely with a definite undercurrent of tension, I could feel it between us, crackling and fizzing.

I could hear the water running alongside the path, and was just about to comment on it, when he grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the path. I didn’t know where we were going but followed him willingly. His eyes looking into mine, a silent ask “is this OK?”

My body was already responding to his hand on mine and answered his question by reaching up to kiss him. He allowed me to but pulled back, stopping me and taking me further off the beaten track. He took me to a clearing right at the side of the river, I could hear the water rushing past, could see we were covered by the trees we had walked through, the only way we would be seen was by a bridge in the distance. We were close enough to see people walking across, but not close enough to make out their features. By this time I knew why he had taken me down there, and could feel my nipples hard in my bra, my knickers wet with anticipation. I wanted him, and I could see by the bulge in his jeans he wanted me too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Great start! And the girl of my dreams! Are there anymore out there that respond like the O.P.?

His eyes staring into mine, he smiled, bent his head and invaded my mouth with his, tongues entwined, hands wrapped in my hair pulling me closer to him, so close I could feel his hard cock against my thigh. Fuck if kissing did this, I couldn’t wait to see and feel what else we did well together. He pushed me against a tree, pinning me against it with his body, never breaking our kissing, getting harder. My hands on his arse, pulling him into me, pushing my breasts against him, my body aching and needing to be touched by him.

He stopped, I knew what was coming and I wanted it. We had talked about this so much. He swapped positions, so he was against the tree and I was pinning him, his eyes glinted with pure lust, and I could read the intentions clearly. He slid his hand under my shirt, cold from the air around us making me gasp with pleasure. He found my breasts, slipping his hand inside my bra reaching for my nipples. I arched my back to push them further into his hands but his face told me to stop. He was taking control and I wanted it. I reluctantly stopped, allowed him to explore, fingers teasing and pulling against my nipples, enough to make me moan with desire. Before I knew it, my shirt was open and my breasts fully exposed. He pulled them out of my bra, wrapped his lips around them. The contrast from the cold air, and his hot mouth sending me crazy. The more I wanted to push into him, to make him nibble and bite the more he pulled away. He was tormenting me in the best possible way.

He lifted his head, kissed me again. No words had been spoken between us since we had come down here, and only now did he say this in a low, stern voice. “Don’t move and don’t touch me until I show you that you can”. I felt my knickers flood at his words, this is what I wanted, and I knew if I was obedient I would be rewarded

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

His hand reached out, grabbed mine and held them above my head, further demanding that I don’t touch him. He used his other hand to grab my arse, slap it through my jeans before moving it between my legs. I could just feel the trace of his hand and fingers on my clit through my clothes – I was flooded and couldn’t stop the moan escaping from my lips. He was reading my body and reading it perfectly. He continued to tease me, and I couldn’t help but look at his cock, straining against his jeans, begging to be taken out but I was allowed, I didn’t have permission, so all I could do was succumb to him.

I don’t think he could take any more either by this point, and he released my hands, pushed me away from him. My breathing erratic, so turned on. My nipple still exposed to the cold air and my knickers soaked. He made me watch him, as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans revealing his hard cock inch by inch. It was everything I hoped it was. Hard, strong and with the glisten of pre cum making my mouth water, desperate to take him. He knew, he knew exactly what I wanted and I could see exactly what he wanted. He pulled me close again, kissed me so gently and pushed me to my knees. I looked up at him, looking into his eyes for permission to take him. He gave me the smallest of nods, still no words but it was enough. I wanted to taste him and I wasn’t waiting for more than that. Now the control was mine.

On my knees, my eyes feasting on what I knew would fill my mouth. I couldn’t tear my eyes away, but I did for a split second. Looked up at him, smiled and then took the whole of his hard cock into my warm wet mouth. Sliding it between my lips and feeling him twitching and gasping at my wet tongue sliding across him. I stopped, slowly pulled my head back. He pushed his cock back, demanding with his body for me to take it – but I put my hands on his thighs, not allowing him to move. He was still pinned against the tree and that’s where I wanted him. I moved my head lower – using my tongue to lick the length of his cock, from balls to tip, just closing my mouth over the top before moving back to his balls. My tongue leaving a wet path where it had been that dried as quickly as it was there in the outdoors. I knew what he wanted, I would give him it in my own time. I continued, moving my hands around to his arse, grabbing it while I licked his balls, taking them into my mouth, feeling them and tasting his skin. He tasted amazing. I wanted more. I wanted him.

I looked at his face – desire, lust and wanting in his eyes – I couldn’t hold any longer. I opened my mouth, grabbed his arse and pulled his cock all the way to the back of my throat. Warm, wet and inviting, I slowly fucked him with my mouth. Gagging every time his cock hit my throat. Getting harder and faster, his hands in my hair, gagging and hearing him moan every time he hit my throat – guiding him and helping him to fuck. My eyes were streaming, saliva falling from my mouth but the want in me, the need in him and the reward me for a something I love doing. I knew he was close, I wanted it, I needed to feel him cum in my mouth and swallow every last drop, hot and filling my mouth he exploded and fuck he tasted amazing. I felt him twitch in my mouth as the last drop of cum slid down my throat. Both of us with a smile on our faces – I stood. He kissed me, satisfied, sated.

We put our clothes back in order, I knew he wasn’t going to touch me, and I knew he knew that. That was the plan, I wanted to taste him, make him want me more the next time we saw each other.

Fully dressed, he kissed me again, took my hand and led me back to the path – back to the car and whispered in my ear “until next time”….

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mind blowing!!!!

I can imagine the river your talking about

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story hope it comes true for you x

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago