FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > IsThat You P??????

IsThat You P??????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On n off pof for ages chatting away to ladies the odd meet then I came across P !!! We hit it off straight away. Things in common both not getting any fun at home so we chatted exchanged pics omg she was stunning chunky figure but all in the right places blonde cheeky face wow I thought punching well above my weight here . So we carry on chatting then P just slipped away few weeks later I got a message from a strange name it was P she had been found out by some friends so later low we arranged a meet unfortunately I got pissed a blew my chance !!!! Roll on a little while I’m sat on fab checking my messages when I start chatting to a lady we hit it off after an hour or so she says is that you J omg P after all this time !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We chatted for hours she was fab she sent pics saying she was a little bigger due to lockdown fuck she was stunning I wasn’t going to blow my chance this time . We arranged a coffee meet she turned up on time but cos it was chilly we sat in my car the tension was fab she sipped her coffee I couldn’t take my eyes off her tight jeans great as lovely nipples poking thru top to eyes met and we kissed long deep kiss tongues everywhere

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic