FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I had sex with my window cleaner.

I had sex with my window cleaner.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He’s been doing my windows for years. I have always thought him to be pretty attractive but never thought I’d end up with his cock in my mouth.m. I don’t usually catch him as I’m normally at work when he comes but I had the day off by surprise. I made him his usually cup of tea and we had a chat about relationships, he mentioned the lack of sex, and I glimpsed down at his shorts to see he was throbbing. The next minute it was in my mouth and I was about to get fucked by the window cleaner, he bent me over my garden sofa. I was so nervous yet so turned on. I felt his tongue all over my clit before he slid his cock inside me. What’s your kinkiest story? Have you ever had a workman round and fucked him? Random sex with an unexpected person? Love to read other people’s kinkiest stories.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll clean your windows tomorrow

By *ulnade70sCouple  over a year ago

Up north

No coz you don't get female work people doing that!

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

Are there any female trades people?!!! It never happens that way round....

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I work as a gardener, one house I used to go to regularly had a new cleaning lady. Occasionally when the owners weren't there she would make me a cup of tea. Lots of flirtation and several weeks later, one afternoon when the owners were away for the day, so she'd been told, she asked me in for my cup of tea. One thing led to another and I fucked her on the sitting room floor. I'd just got back outside when the owner turned up. 5 minutes earlier and he would have found his housekeeper and gardener fucking on his sitting room floor!

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"He’s been doing my windows for years. I have always thought him to be pretty attractive but never thought I’d end up with his cock in my mouth.m. I don’t usually catch him as I’m normally at work when he comes but I had the day off by surprise. I made him his usually cup of tea and we had a chat about relationships, he mentioned the lack of sex, and I glimpsed down at his shorts to see he was throbbing. The next minute it was in my mouth and I was about to get fucked by the window cleaner, he bent me over my garden sofa. I was so nervous yet so turned on. I felt his tongue all over my clit before he slid his cock inside me. What’s your kinkiest story? Have you ever had a workman round and fucked him? Random sex with an unexpected person? Love to read other people’s kinkiest stories. "

You not usually there....but you made him his usual cup of tea??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He’s been doing my windows for years. I have always thought him to be pretty attractive but never thought I’d end up with his cock in my mouth.m. I don’t usually catch him as I’m normally at work when he comes but I had the day off by surprise. I made him his usually cup of tea and we had a chat about relationships, he mentioned the lack of sex, and I glimpsed down at his shorts to see he was throbbing. The next minute it was in my mouth and I was about to get fucked by the window cleaner, he bent me over my garden sofa. I was so nervous yet so turned on. I felt his tongue all over my clit before he slid his cock inside me. What’s your kinkiest story? Have you ever had a workman round and fucked him? Random sex with an unexpected person? Love to read other people’s kinkiest stories.

You not usually there....but you made him his usual cup of tea?? "

Haha I thought that.

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

My wife fucked our builders

By *mpaler721Man  over a year ago

Devon

I'm a plumber/ gas engineer. Had a few naughty wives in the past...hopefully more after the covid is sorted x

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ovman89Man  over a year ago

coventry

Fortunately working as a gardener I got to fuck a few of the regular couples that I done work for. Always wanted a single female but only ever got couples.

However I used to work as a photobooth attendant at weddings etc. That was shooting fish in barrel... best job ever!

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"Fortunately working as a gardener I got to fuck a few of the regular couples that I done work for. Always wanted a single female but only ever got couples.

However I used to work as a photobooth attendant at weddings etc. That was shooting fish in barrel... best job ever! "

What's a photobooth doing at a wedding?! Been married twice never had and no one I know has!

By *ovman89Man  over a year ago

coventry

"Fortunately working as a gardener I got to fuck a few of the regular couples that I done work for. Always wanted a single female but only ever got couples.

However I used to work as a photobooth attendant at weddings etc. That was shooting fish in barrel... best job ever!

What's a photobooth doing at a wedding?! Been married twice never had and no one I know has! "

There’s loads popping up all over the country now but I was doing this years ago, a portable photobooth where you get props and a print out straight away. Brilliant fun for staff and guests alike

» Add a new message to this topic