FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What you asked for

What you asked for

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kgnome OP   Man  over a year ago

Acle

Sitting on the bed you just blurt out that you want to be licked, and I tell you that I'm pleased to hear that you would like my tongue. But you would have to ask me. You would have to lay down with your legs as wide as they can. If I thought you could spread them more then I would slap your inner thigh. I would stand over you with my finger resting just on your clit. If you moved then I would pinch it and tell you to stop. Without moving any part except your mouth you would have to ask me to lick your pussy. If you move then I would slap your clit and make you ask again.

Once you have asked I will press my hot mouth over your mound and search with my tongue for your wet hole. Drinking in your fragrance. But only a little bit until I moved up to your clit. Pushing my face into you and slowly closing my teeth on your little bud.

If you move or make a sound I will stop

My teeth would gently graze over your little clit sending waves over you. Making you want to gasp and your pussy so wet you can hear it. I would bring my head up and push two fingers into the opening. Slowly at first they would fill you and then I would build up speed as they were hammering into you. My eyes watching you to see if you move. Faster and deeper into you, then a third finger and a forth. You can here your sloppy hole as my fingers push in and out of you. Stopping I would take my glistening fingers and push them into your mouth so that you can taste them. All four fingers pushed into your mouth making you gag until you're used to the sensation.

After you have cleaned my fingers I tell you to get on all fours. I want your ass in the air. You look at me not knowing what I'm about to do. Please sir you say, are you going to play with my ass. You feel my hand stoke your ass cheek, it leaves a red stinging hand print.

I thought I said no noise. Now I have to punish you. Your eyes look up to mine, on all fours I command. After you do so I push my cock into your face. Rubbing it all over you. Take it deep into your mouth my slut. As you open your mouth I push your head onto my cock all the way. You make gurgling noises as I keep it there a few seconds. Then I let you take a breath. Again I say and again I pull your mouth deep over my cock. This time you're ready for it. I slide it quickly out and in several times until streams of your spit dangle from my cock. Clean it I command and you start licking your spit off my hard cock. I look at you and explain that you need to be quiet and you nod back acknowledging the instruction.

I walk around , back to your ass in the air. Spread your cheeks for me. As you hunch down you spread your ass for me. I can see your little brown hole waiting for attention, below it pussy is dripping with your juices. I put my thumb into your pussy and tell you to squeeze it. I feel your sloppy wet cunt grasp my thumb. You must now answer with your pussy - one squeeze for yes and two for no. Do you understand. Your pussy squeezes my thumb once. Would you like me to play with your ass I ask, and then squeeze my thumb once more. Good girl I say as I take out my thumb. My finger slowly runs over your ass and you shudder. Slap, you feel the sting of my hand again. I said keep still!

Again my finger moves to your winking hole. And I follow it around in a circle. I can see that bent forward with you on your knees with your ass spread is uncomfortable and you're begging to shake. My finger slowly circling your ass and toying with your ring. The tip of my finger resting, just nudging inside it.

I start teasing it, pushing a little in and out with my finger. Next you feel two fingers in your pussy scoop up your juice and smear it over your brown hole. The next thing you feel is my tongue circling around it, pressed into it and making you gasp.

I begin eating your ass out, making it all wet with my spit. Your arms shaking you collapse. Did I say you could move? Back on your knees with your ass checks spread. As I say this the heat and tingle from another slap, dutifully you move into position. Ten more slaps for not doing as you're told. With each new slap my finger catches your little brown hole and when I've finished your ass is a nice pink colour. You can make yourself comfy now and you get to the end of the bed so you can kneel on the floor, your face pressed into the mattress. Spread your ass wide for me.

I circle a finger on your ass and then push it into you. It's tight but let's my finger slide in. I spit on it to act as lube for my finger. And then add another finger. You may now make a sound I command and you start moaning as two of my fingers fuck your ass.

Do you like my fingers in your ass slut? Do you like knowing that I can do anything to you. You don't answer but I can hear from your noise that you want to cum. Suddenly I stop.

I didn't say you could cum, now lay on your back. I take your phone off the desk and take a couple of pics. Now use your phone, fuck yourself with your phone and make yourself cum for me.

You look confused so I take it back off you and start rubbing it against your wet hole. Then without warning I push it half way into you. You take my hand and move it away as I watch you fuck yourself with you phone until you cum. As you're panting for breath I tell you that I'm going to treat my little slut to an ass fucking.

My hard cock presses into your loose wet brown hole and then it disappears all the way inside. You gasp as I fuck you hard and fast. Pumping into you, your pussy making squelching noises as my hard cock pounds your butt hole. Like a hammer at a forge beating out a rhythm my cock takes on your tightest hole. Each thrust makes you shudder as you build up to a second orgasm. As you cum I take my cock out and you make a grab for it, wanking it into you open mouth, wanting to taste my cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

oh god that stopped just short of a full on eruption

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic