FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot hotel stay (fantasy)

Hot hotel stay (fantasy)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there’s this guy called J that I’ve been talking to for a while. I’ve always loved talking to him when we do, he’s always so lovely to me and manages to turn me on with just a few words.

Honestly I wasn’t sure if I’d ever get to actually meet the gorgeous guy who makes me literally go weak at the knees until one day while talking it turned out we were both facing a weekend on our own! Nervously I asked J if he wanted to take the chance to finally have a night together.

Sometimes it can take J a little while to reply and my heart was in my throat hoping that he really did want to meet me after all this time so when my phone lit up with a message from him saying enthusiastically “oh god, of course I want to. Shall we book a hotel room for the night?” I was giddy with excitement. Just the thought of us finally being next to each other made my heart race like mad and had my cock throbbing with anticipation between my legs.

I knew I needed to get prepared for my first time with another guy let alone J. I’d been fantasising about this moment for ages and I was determined to make sure I could help him enjoy it as much as I knew I would! Straight away I started looking at my favourite website for high heels and bought a new pair of gorgeous Pleaser 2049 knee high pvc high heel boots and then I drove into town for a visit to Anne summers for some new underwear and to see what toys I might fancy.

Knowing I had a little time before our booking at the hotel I spent the next few days getting all clean and tidy for the big night with my man.

I shaved, waxed and moisturised hoping to get my body just the way he might like it. I made sure I got in some practice with my dildos and regularly cleaned myself out with the douche I bought on my shopping trip. All of this was making me start to feel really good about myself feeling clean and ready inside and out I was starting to feel a constant light buzzing of excitement and anticipation preparing myself for giving myself to J, eager to enjoy the rush of letting him have me for whatever he would like for a whole night.

Finally the day came, we had agreed to meet on a Friday evening in the pub of our hotel of choice.

I was a quivering mess driving into the car park, I just couldn’t believe it was finally happening, like really happening I had wanted this moment for so long. I found a spot to park my car and grabbed my bag and shaking like a leaf I walked into the bar. Looking around at first I couldn’t see him and admittedly I panicked a little as I worried he might not have come after all but then I saw him, sat in a quiet corner apparently already looking out for me because as soon as he caught sight of me he smiled a gorgeously tentative looking grin that made me melt inside as I walked over to him grinning back unable to contain myself. As I got closer J stood up to greet me that in a way made me giddy inside seeing him be so polite made me feel like the young girl I sort of wished I had been. We both said hello and sat down and my heart really felt like it would burst out of my chest it was thumping so damn hard. “I got you a drink, I hope that’s okay?” J said. “Of course! Thank you!” I replied, by this point I really needed something to settle my nerves a little I thought I was at risk of passing out at this rate I was buzzing so much. I pretty much downed the JD and Coke J had bought me which seemed to surprise him and he asked if I’d like another to which I said “honestly I think I’d rather we use what time we have to get to know each better with some privacy”. He smiled at me again and said “well I’ve already checked us into our room if you’d like to go upstairs?” and I hurriedly replied “I’d love to!”

We both stood up and I picked my bag back up again as we walked over to the lifts, once inside J pressed the button for the third floor and turned to me with a longing stare that seemed to show the exact hunger I was filled with for him. “So am I as you expected me to be in person?” He asked. I looked up at him and blurted out “you’re much bigger than I had imagined”. J laughed and said “I really hope I’m not scary or anything”, I moved closer to J looking him straight in the eyes and with a cheeky tone I replied “oh I’m not scared, I’m thrilled!” Suddenly I felt Js’ arm around my back as he pulled me even closer and my body tingled at the first contact of his body against mine. Going all shy I couldn’t help but look down at my feet and as I did I felt Js’ breath on the side of my neck very closely followed by the warm and incredibly soft touch of his lips as he kissed me repeatedly sending shocks of electric sensation shooting through my body! Okay now I really couldn’t believe this was real and really happening, except it was and I’d never felt anything so tantalising it was amazing how every part of me was pulsing with sensations triggered by his every touch.

Abruptly everything stopped as the lift bounced into place for the third floor and the doors slid open, after looking to check that the corridor was empty J took my hand and led me down to our room. It was crazy the way small things like the feeling of his hand holding mine pulling me along made me feel like giggling inside, like we were doing something naughty and fun. Yet the warm strong touch of his skin just felt so good and so right that I already knew I was utterly addicted to this man. Standing at the door of our room the second that it took J to get the key card out of his pocket and swipe it in the door lock seemed to take an eternity, but then before I knew it we were both the other side of it as the latch clicked shut. Then I realised I was now somewhat pinned against the hallway wall with Js’ lips again kissing my neck making my insides do cartwheels I felt his hands on my waist slowly exploring my body working their way under my shirt he whispered in my ear “I knew I felt you’re wearing something sexy under your normal clothes”. I looked and him and said “of course, I want this to be the night we’ve both been dreaming of”. Unable to contain my needs anymore I fumbled as I dropped my bag and pulled at the button of Js’ jeans and slowly pulled down the zip. Straight away I could tell that he was very hard already, the bulge in his boxers was huge. This was it, the moment I had wanted for so long, the moment I slid my hand inside Js’ boxers and wrapped my fingers around his throbbing and very warm cock. Both of us moaned a little and I bit my lip as I started to stroke up and down it didn’t take long before J was pulling at my trousers and as he unzipped me and my trousers fell a little J discovered I was wearing suspenders and crotchless knickers giving him instant view and access to my also throbbing hard cock. Again we both moaned as he wrapped his fingers around my shaft and we now stroked each other, he was kissing my neck and I was kissing his. I knew I needed more and more, my craving for J was now uncontrollable. I sank to my knees in front of him and started to kiss his stomach and all around his cock, slowly teasing him more and more making him moan more and more. I was loving every second! Then I felt his fingers run through my hair that encouraged me to kiss his balls and slowly work my way up his shaft until I found my lips kissing the pre cum from the tip I smiled with delight and joyfully drove his hot cock into my mouth and began to suck and tease him with my tongue. Fuck, it was the most amazing thing ever! At least, so far anyway. Little did I know how good it would still get!

Every part of what was happening was blowing my mind, every touch, taste and smell, every deep moan from J, the firm yet also gentle way his hand in my hair was encouraging me to take his huge cock deeper and deeper down my throat. I was sucking harder and passionately licking and kissing his pulsing dick when I noticed his tip was starting to swell. I knew he was getting close to cumming and I was so hungry for him, the sweet taste of his pre cum was driving me wild! I didn’t want either of us to climax quite so quickly though, I wanted to relish this night and savour every moment I had with him. Cupping his balls with one hand and holding his cock with the other I slowed what I was doing and kissed his shaft a last time before I stood up again and looked at J and the longing he had in his eyes was the biggest turn on yet! The longing he had, for me! I just couldn’t believe it! I kissed his right cheek and whispered in his ear “perhaps we should make ourselves a little more... at home. Why don’t you go sit down while I Finnish getting ready for you in the bathroom”.

J walked over to the sofa and picked up

the remote to search the tv channels while I stepped into the bathroom and as I shut the door behind me my knees caved a little and I couldn’t help but let out a sigh of joy as I relaxed from easily the most thrilling and exciting experience of my life. I set to work, not wanting to be away from J too long but also wanting to push that longing look he showed me just a second before. I took off my trousers, shirt and hoodie to reveal underneath all that I was already wearing for J and that he had only so far discovered part of. I was wearing a gorgeous black and blue lace basque, with black stockings and very comfortable crotchless knickers.

Catching sight of myself in the very large mirror I felt so good wearing these clothes especially for J. My cock was still throbbing with excitement so far and with the lovely feeling of the lace knickers hugging around my bum and cock I played with myself a little wanting to stay hard and ready for the gorgeous man in the room next to me. Keen to not keep him or me waiting too long I opened my bag and put on my new knee length black patent very high heeled boots and slipped my new jewelled plug in my ass,

this made my cock twitch hard at the joyful anticipation of showing it off to J! This was it, I was now ready stood wearing all the gorgeous things I had bought about to strut my way out to the guy I’ve been desperate to get close to for so long now. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest I could almost hear it! I took a deep breath, stroked my cock a little more making sure I was nice and hard and standing tall to strut my high heeled way out to my man!

As I walked out of the bathroom and over to J he turned and looked slowly up from my patent heels as they tapped on the floor, all the way up my legs, he bit his lip at the point he saw my firm cock bouncing with each step. His eyes rolled up my body with a look that made me feel like he was already touching me. I had my hands behind my back to give him full view of the rest of me and as soon as I was close enough looking down at him he reached around behind me, took my left hand and pulled me over and on top of him.

Now straddling J I could feel the huge bulge in his crotch beneath me it was such a turn on it made my head spin to think I had managed to do this to him! I curled both of my hands around each side of the back of his head, tickling the back of his neck and up tangling my fingers into his hair. I lent forward to kiss his neck again and at the same time I felt Js’ massive hands slide up my legs exploring my stockings and then quite purposefully grabbing my bum, a full cheek in each hand. The delicious feel of this spurred me on making my fingers pull slightly at Js’ hair and I couldn’t help myself but I gently bit into his neck playfully. I lowered my weight into J’s lap and started to grind slowly against him, against the wonderful bulge in his trousers, egging on his pleasure as much as I could.

Apparently it worked because in a heart stopping moment I realised just how strong my muscular guy was as he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and walked us over to the bed. At this point I half expected him to throw me down, a prospect that thoroughly excited me but instead he leant forward and now cradling my back with his enormous and obviously capable arms he carefully lowered me backwards onto the bed. Lying there with my incredibly well built and masculine lover now towering over me I became giddy as part of me felt so vulnerable in that moment but in such a glorious way. I knew very well that J could overpower me if he wanted, he could do exactly whatever he liked with me and I wouldn’t be able to stop him. I didn’t want to stop him though, I wanted J to have anything from me that would please him most.

Again J ran his eyes over me, apparently taking in the moment and making sure he would remember this as clearly as possible it was amazing the way he could do that and make me feel like just the look from his eyes were gently brushing my skin. He ran his hands over my body making me squirm a little with the pleasure of him having hold of me. Js’ hands explored me, down my legs and back up again, then cupping my balls and searching between the crotchless knickers he felt between my ass cheeks making me gasp suddenly as my anticipation grew. J knelt on the floor next to the bed and in between my legs he kissed his way so softly down my inner thighs and up the length of my twitching cock he then looked up at me and put me in his mouth. As J sucked and played with my cock I couldn’t help but notice how well he seemed to know exactly what I would like most, he was driving me wild as glorious sensations blasted their way through my body I couldn’t help but moan loudly. I’m usually a fairly quiet person when it comes to sex but J was pulling me out of control and I was loving every bit of it. My hands grabbed at the bed sheets and I squirmed with pleasure as J made me feel things I never had before. I knew I was getting close to cumming in Js’ mouth which he must have too because I could see him toying with the idea of making me but apparently he didn’t want to rush things either as he then made his way kissing down my shaft to suck on my balls a little before he pushed my thighs up and encouraging me to hold them against my chest. j now kissed between my balls and my arse hole which shocked me how sensitive and amazing it felt having someone touching me there let alone kissing me and just as I thought I’d felt everything J brushed his tongue over and around my jewelled butt plug and then pulled it out to then quickly return to lick my hole. This really did shock me! It felt incredible! Not only did it open up a world of pleasure between my legs that I never knew of but I really didn’t expect. Not to mention knowing J was doing what he was because he wanted to pleasure me was fully making my head spin!

That was it, I couldn’t contain myself any longer! I reached down between my legs and again combed my fingers through Js’ hair and pulled a little sharply. J looked up at me with a cheeky smile and without hesitation, my heart pounding and breathing heavily I said to him “J I want, I need you to fuck me!” J now slowly kissed his way up my body, between my legs, inch by inch up my stomach and chest. Kiss by kiss teasing my skin as he went, tantalisingly slowly until he worked his way up my neck and stroking my left cheek with his lips sending goosebumps shattering their way back down my skin causing me to moan again. Back in this place of vulnerability caged underneath my enormously well built lover I whispered into his ear “I need you on your back to start with”. J grabbed my left leg and held it against firmly his side and rolled over, as he moved over onto his back he pulled me round and over on top of him. I just loved the way he could almost throw me around like that, so effortlessly and so playfully! I reached over to my bag and pulled out a pack of Thin feel condoms, as I pulled one out and tore open the wrapping J was playing with himself underneath me occasionally brushing his hard cock against me distracting me. I was ready for exactly what I wanted though, I had never wanted anything more than this, than him, right then! I held the tip of the condom with one hand and rolled it down his throbbing shaft with the other. J then squirmed with pleasure beneath me! Next I took out a bottle of lube and squirted some on my right hand before reaching behind me and applying it to my ass, fingering myself a little to make sure there was plenty. I then shuffled myself forwards a little and with my left hand on Js’ stomach and my right hand holding his cock I slowly lowered myself onto him little by little. He was so big but I had been preparing myself. With a slight push the tip of Js’ cock was inside me and I started to rock slightly, encouraging more and more of him in. Inch by inch I had more and more of him, filling me, it felt incredible, he felt so amazing inside me. I couldn’t get over just how different it felt to have J’s hot, throbbing dick inside me. It was worlds away from how it feels to screw myself with my dildos. I rocked back and forth more keenly, loving the sensation of having this real man fucking me. J started to moan and thrust with me as his pleasure grew too, seeing him enjoying this so much too really was the biggest turn on! J ran his hands up my thighs and he started playing with my cock, it felt so good, too good honestly. I took Js’ hands in mine, not wanting to cum yet which he must have realised so he moved to grabbing my bum again which I freaking loved! With each thrust and moan and wave of pleasure my cock was throbbing, staying as hard as it gets but without even touching it. Having J fucking me, making me feel like the hottest thing in his world and every sensation that was tingling through the rest of my body was making me realise I could easily cum just from how amazing it was.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love it

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Great story!

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Hoping this will continue mmm