FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The GP clinic

The GP clinic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyintown OP   Man  over a year ago

Newport

This is something I've thought about and it's just a fantasy

I've gone to the doctors for advice on weight and fitness (lockdown has really interfered with my gym habit). My GP is a woman in her early 40s, tall, well dressed and attractive. During the consultation she asked about how well I was keeping and I said that I felt fat, I have a higher BMI than looks good but a 44 inch chest means I'm carrying a lot of pec muscle. So she asks me to remove my shirt, then stands and looks at me for a moment, walking around me and reviewing me from all sides. Properly fitting trousers mean that I don't have love handles and there's no belly bulge.

Looking me up and down she asks how well built my legs are and I say that I've always had large thighs as a result of a lot of cycling, so she asks me to drop my trousers, which I do, stepping right out of them and hanging them over the back of the chair. Now she steps back and seems to be considering something.

I'm enjoying the attention and my calvins are showing it, which is a bit embarrassing, but she doesn't comment even though I'm sure she noticed. She then asks me if I'm ok with her asking a colleague for an opinion on something that might help me. I say yes and she picks up the phone and asks someone to join her in her office.

There's a knock on the door and one of the nurses walks in, early 50s and slim, with a nice smile for me as she says 'Yes doctor what did you want?'

My GP points to me and lets her finger lower to show that she's including my semi in the reference and says ' This is Mike, do you think he's suitable for our lunchtime clinic?'

The nurse walks around me and as she does the doctor says 'excuse me do you mind if I check your muscle tone?' before running her fingers over my shoulders and down my back. They stop at the waist band of my calvins and she flicks the waistband with the comment ' nicely fitted.'

By now I'm just about fully erect and my cock is pushing the front of my boxers away from my waist. The nurse stops in front of me, takes her time looking up and down then says that she needs to see how much use my build is to see if I'm suitable, can I lay face down on the floor. Doing as I'm told I feel the nurse before I see what she's doing as she sits on my shoulders and says 'Can you do a push up like this?'

I manage to get my arms straight with her sat on me, her thighs either side of my face. 'Good, you'll do' She stands and walks over to the doctor 'Yes we can do something for him.' Then she leaves.

The GP smiles at me and says that I may now get dressed. As I'm putting my shirt on she tells me I will have a lunchtime clinic appointment that runs twice a month and I will have a set window of time. She asks if I can make this commitment and says that they don't have any other windows, if I want to be part of this I have to accept this offer. Forcing my hard cock down inside my trousers as she watches I say, yes I can but how will a clinic help me? My GP smiles and says 'We take some of our lunch time to help with well being by relieving you of stress.'

You will get a text telling you of your appointment times and dates for the first month. And then she says I can go.

As I walk out of the office and through the surgery I notice that th nurse and receptionist are talking and they both look me over as I leave, smiling.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice fantasy story

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Very interesting ,

Xx

Newport

Two days later I get a text to say my appointments will be at 1pm and on the 15th and 29th of this month.

I check and my first visit is on Tuesday, which feels like it's ages away and have I read this right?

Tuesday arrives and I've laid the ground at work. I set my day up with a morning shower, good shoes trousers and shirt under a smart jacket.

I turn up at the surgery easily 10 minutes early and walk in telling the receptionist I've got a clinic appointment for 1pm. She fails to keep a straight face as she tells me to wait at the door to treatment room 1.

Now I'm sat waiting and watch as different people walk past me into a room at the end of the corridor. I wonder if I've misread this when the treatment room door opens and the nurse I met before asks me to enter the treatment room. Walking in A can see there's just a table and chair set out but no one else is there. I'm momentarily disappointed. 'Take your shoes and socks off, keep the rest and follow me' then the nurse opens a connecting door and I'm led into the room at the end of the corridor where six of the female surgery staff are sat in a large open circle. 'Welcome to your first clinic session, we are giving up our lunchtime to help you reduce stress, it's important that you reward us properly for our time.' I stammered that I was happy to provide any reward they thought was appropriate. 'Good, now start by removing your jacket and shirt.'

This done I was to walk around the group and I found that they would take their time, looking, stroking leg, thigh, back and looking carefully. My reaction to being used like this was obvious and at the end of the first circuit I was told to lose the trousers. Now dressed only in my boxers I was told to walk around the circle again, but this time to weave in and out of the group and to move more slowly, not touching any one of them. This time their touch is firmer, higher on the thigh, across my buttocks, inside the thigh. As I end the second circuit we all know what's going to happen, it's just when and where. My cock is starting to peek over the waistband of my boxers, a slick helmet pushing through and glistening under the lights in the room.

My GP tells me that on my first visit it's customary for the clinic lead to complete my treatment and I notice that this is the nurse who met me in the next room. As I turn to face her she chides me with 'Don't rush you have another 25 minutes before your time is up.' I'm told to make one more circuit and as I do hands stroke my cock, along it's length, a nail over the head, a hand cupping my balls. After this circuit I'm told that my future attendance at the clinic depends on my being able to deliver, when I'm told to suit the instructions of the clinic leader. I take this to mean that I must cum, but not before they want me to and I nod.

Now I am told to stand in front of the nurse and she takes my boxers in her hands pulling them to my knees ' remove those' she says. I step out of them as my cock points straight at her tits and she smiles, 'that's the right response.'

Next I feel a hand come around my side, I can't see who it belongs to and as I turn to look I'm told to stop. My cock is gripped firmly and she starts to stroke me long hard pulls, fully exposing my helmet and causing me to gasp. The hand stops and my GP reminds me I'm not finished until I'm told the treatment is over. Nodding I feel the hand continue and I watch the nurse in front of me. Her eyes are fixed on my cock and she is struggling to sit still, . Then she nods and the hand on my cock is replaced by another.

Now I notice that three of the women have opened their tops and are playing with their breasts, nipples running between fingers, one cupping a breast to her mouth and licking at the nipple. This nearly pushes me over and there's a slap on my cock because my reaction had been obvious.

Next my GP tells me it's nearly time for my release and the nurse moves forward, taking my cock in her mouth and with one hand around the base she gives me a sloppy wanked blowjob. I automatically reach for her head, but I'm told not to touch and I have to stand and wait for the instruction.

Finally my GP says it's time you gave it up and the grip on my cock gets firm, the pace of the wanking increases, the depth of my cock in her mouth and the tongue over my cock are faster. I arch back, grunt and moan and it's done, I've cum hard and filled this woman's mouth, spurt after spurt.

Smiling she release me and shows the room.

I'm told that my appointment is over and I may take my clothes get dressed and leave.

On the next day I get another text. 'Your attendance at our clinic has been approved, please remember to be on time for your next appointment.'

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Should be on the health service, well in fantasy land anyway

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

By *ordo320Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

Northumberland

If only my doctor's surgery was like this,

Xx

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

wish my doctor was like this

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

I need a doctor and nurse like them

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Newport

The rest of that day I'm in a daze trying to remember every detail and each woman. Wednesday morning I decide to play the game properly and I order some smart chocolates and some fruit for delivery to the surgery, with a note saying how grateful I am for the help the lunchtime clinic offers.

Another 13 days until my next visit. I'm planning now, this frequent wanking as I remember the event will have to stop before clinic. I know I'll edge for the last week and have a huge load ready for the day itself.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Bristol

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Like this.

Newport

Finally it's the 29th, my balls are sore I've been edging so much, my head hurts because I was too excited to sleep.

But I have my alibi from work ready. Today as well as the shower, I'm shaving my cock and balls and then it's dressed carefully avoiding the things I wore last time. I leave work at 12:30 drive to the surgery park and as I walk into the surgery I get a smile and a nod from a woman I don't recognise, I smile back and give the receptionist my name saying that I have a 1pm clinic appointment. As before I'm sent to wait by treatment room 1. This time no one walks pst me into the room at the end of the corridor, but at 5 to, the treatment room door opens and a happy looking man walks out.

On the hour the door opens and my doctor invites me into the treatment room. She points to the chair and tells me to remove all of my clothes, put on the blindfold on the chair and wait.

Five minutes later (it's a good job they keep the surgery warm!), the door opens and a voice tells me to stand, takes my cock in hand and leads me into what I guess is the room at the end of the corridor. I'm positioned on some sort of mat and made to stand exactly in a position, then my cock is let go.

A voice I don't remember tells me that today is about relaxing by handing over control to someone else, trusting someone. I nod to show I've understood and I'm told to lay on the mat and place my hands palms down to my side where they must stay until and unless I am given permission to move them. Once I've done this I hear a chair move and then I feel a pair of hands on each leg, opening my legs a little and stroking my inner thighs. My cock reacts by leaping to attention and as far as I can tell pointing straight at the ceiling light!

Next I feel someone move around my head and something touches my lips, opening my mouth I feel a toe and I suck greedily as someone moans quietly, then a different toe, this continues for a few minutes with different feet until one of the feet leaves my mouth and runs the length of my body to stroke my cock. I moan quietly and the heel grinds my cock hard. I'm reminded that I may speak when I'm told.

There's movement and suddenly My mouth is touching something warm and moist, I flick my tongue out and taste pussy, I smile and blow gently before I feel some weight settle onto my face. Licking and tasting I can feel this woman start to squirm on my face, I lift one hand without thinking and a foot comes down firmly. Suddenly the pace of this pussy on my face increases and there's a moan above me, I feel my mouth fill as this woman comes and then my mouth is released. I lick my lips and another pussy arrives. My cock twitches excitedly as I lick and taste, my lips teasing hers, my tongue flicking, diving inside her, thrusting and finding her clit, this woman starts to grind on my face and then a little yelp and I'm tasting new cum.

As this woman stands the same voice tells me that I am doing well but there is one more test today.

Please let it involve me cumming for one of these women.

A hand strokes my cock and I have to push my fingers into the mat to avoid making fists, then as my foreskin is held down I feel something flick the end of my cock, it's quick and light and it's gone.

Well done, you are learning to trust, now you must complete your session by relaxing. Today your coach will be a guest invited to learn how our clinic operates, you are to follow her lead and you may only release when she instructs you, do you understand?

I nod, although in my head I'm not sure how easy it will be to manage to hold back. A condom is placed over my cock.

I feel feet land either side of my hips and then a wet pussy slides over my cock. I smile and my hips lift my cock in appreciation. A slight moan tells me this is a good idea and I start lifting my hips and thrusting as the hips grind back and for. Something hits the floor next to my head and another pussy arrives on my face, How I don't cum immediately I don't know, but I start to lick and suck, I can hear kissing, but I can't see anything, then a hand takes one of mine and places it on a breast. Greedily I roll the nipple between my fingers and then cup the whole breast judging it to be a c cup. A gasp confirms my actions and as I move my hand away I am slapped on the thigh. I put my hand back and continue.

As the kissing continues another hand joins mine exploring the breast and then I hear a voice 'Now, please Now!' My hips buck and I shoot load after load inside the condom and into this woman.

The same voice as before tells me I'm learning well and that my task this week is complete. I may get up. The condom is removed and a hand wipes my cock before holding me tight and leading me back to the chair where I left my clothes.

'When you hear the door close you may remove the blindfold, get dressed and leave. Next time all of the chocolates must be dark chocolate and order only bananas, you will find out why at your next appointment. I nod and hear a door close.

I wash in the sink in the treatment room, dress and leave, smiling widely and neither I nor the receptionist can meet each others gaze as I walk out.

Gatwick

Brilliant

Northumberland

Very intriguing ,

Xx

By *newinkMan  over a year ago

Durham

Loving this story

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

But it is only a fantasy

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Bristol

Wow

Leeds

Barnsley

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

close

cambridge

Gloucester/Cyprus

very nice

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Do this surgery have vacancies

Bristol

Hope there is more to cum

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Blackburn

By *pankmymonkey2019Man  over a year ago

near you

Thst obviously did not happen lol

Cambridgeshire

"Thst obviously did not happen lol "

...but wouldn't it be wonderful if it did?!

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman  over a year ago

Gosport

By *lickchickWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

all over Ireland

By *ames2602Man  over a year ago

whittle

I like this.

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

No social distancing in this surgery then & no masks either, I'm not feeling well so can I have the address for this doctor ? Lol ??

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Newport

Well I did as instructed and prepared for my next clinic appointment. One thing I had noticed was how focussed I had become and how much of my sexual energy I was putting into this twice a month activity. Some of the time it felt like I was missing out on other stuff and I didn't like the idea of that!

On the day I made my excuses at work and headed off, parking in my usual spot I walked confidently into the surgery. The receptionist looked at me and said, you know where to go. I sat by the treatment room door, then it opens and I'm waved through.

Inside the treatment room I find the now usual blindfold and I'm told to strip, put on the blindfold and wait.

When the door opens I'm told firmly that no one gave me permission to sit and I feel a sharp flick to my ass check. Then I am led through into the adjoining room and positioned carefully with my feet about shoulder width apart..

A voice says 'This is the final of our trust sessions and the most important. In this session we learn about your commitment and how serious you are in the future of your treatment. You will be tested and you may decide to stop during this session if it becomes more than you want to experience. To stop at any time simply say "Cucumber". Do you understand?' I nod and the voice says that my session will begin.

For a few seconds I feel nothing and hear nothing, then a hand takes the back of my head and pushes me down until I am bent forward. A Voice says that I am to learn what if feels like to be on the receiving end of things.

Nervous, I nod and I'm pushed furhter down until my lips meet something. I hesitate and as I go to explore a little with my lips and tongue I find my head pushed forward around what I now think is one of the bananas I had delivered. I realise the intention is for me to treat the banana as a cock and to give a blow job and I start to lick and suck, then as I go to lift me head the banana rises and falls on it's own. I'm almost puzzled until I gently grip the tip and push back, I can hear a sigh and I imagine that someone has the other end held, in a hand, a mouth or a pussy. I decide for myself it's a pussy and that I'm now fucking this woman with a banana I control with my mouth. I start to push and pull the banana and I'm reminded it's not my job to control the test, but I'm sure I heard more sighs as I did.

Slowly I'm destroying the banana and I'm fine with that, I might sneak an attempt to take it all and find out if there are pussy lips at the other end.

But before I get that fa I feel something else, something new to me. It's probably another of my bananas, but I've never been a fan of ass play and this I'm not happy with. I lift my head a little having already clenched my cheeks and I'm reminded that I can stop the session at any time, but if I do the sessions will end. I nod and I fond the banana is now less forceful, more easing and teasing than forcing. I decide I can cope with this level and seek the one I was sucking, but it's gone.

As I lean forward I find instead a finger and again I decide I'm supposed to give it a blow job. This I start as the finger wiggles and tease in my mouth. Suddenly something cold runs down my ass crack and I'm distracted. As I pause the finger wiggles and reminds me of my duties, I resume cautiously and as I do the finger moves away and down, slowly but steadily. I try to step forward to keep my balance by my feet are now blocked by something and I've got to decide how to manage.

I put my hands forward to avoid falling and no one stops me, then I find what I think are thighs, I test my luck and I'm allowed to put my hands on each thigh, now I go to kneel and I'm stopped, suddenly I realise I'm being set up to be completely off balance with my ass lubricated and high in the air. I must have stopped because the finger is now just on my lips and as I lean forward something begins to enter my ass. I'm now completely torn between not wanting my ass penetrated and finding out what my mouth is being led towards., I give in to th temptation and continue forward, reassured that my hands are on smooth silky thighs.

Finally my cheeks brush the thighs and I discover the finger has gone. I start to explore with my tongue and lips, warm, smooth and there's a musky smell. But just as I find some damp pussy lips the banana in my ass makes itself known and a voice says, this is your choice, if you want the prize you must take your lesson.

I nod and resume tasing this sweet wet pussy, I can feel a hand, no hands on my head and more on my balls and stroking my cock. I'm so turned on and confused by the banana, then suddenly it's removed and before I can relax something else is inserted in my ass, smaller and more precise.

I can feel the pussy under my lips squirming and the hips rising to meet my mouth then, the hand on my balls begins to squeeze and the one on my cock starts a faster rhythm. I get the hint that I'm supposed to cum but before I can react, suddenly something happens as the finger in my ass hits 'that spot'. My mouth clamps down and I squeal as I cum hard and breathe harshly, hands and fingers collect the cum. I suddenly realise I've had a prostate massage and then I can feel wet in my mouth as I'm aware from the noises above my head the owner of the pussy has cum as well.

I'm told to stand. A voice says that I have completed the trust phase of my course. I will be contacted in the next week about the new phase.

I'm led back into the treatment room where I' told to dress and leave.

As I turn to catch a glimpse back into the main room I see the person who walked me through leave the room licking her fingers and smiling..

Blackburn

Brilliant

Northumberland

Cracking ,

Xx

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Holy fuck

close

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I think most males on fab would sign up to this clinic

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hillsborough

Amazing

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

a town called malice

Leeds

cambridge

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Hot!

By *ixen 2020Couple  over a year ago

daventry

Wow!!! This is awesome xx

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

Newport

1) it's not just a stories forum but also for fantaisies and I said in the first post that it's a fantasy.

Newport

Story

The end of the week I got a text 'covid business has forced sessions to be moved and changed. If you wish to continue your next session will be 15th at 7pm. Reply yes or no to confirm.'

I had to think about this because as good as the intense sessions had become they were a distraction from my usual routine of trawling the web, dogging and casual pick ups, along with the occasional FWB. But I decided to find out what was different, at least for the first session. 'Yes.'

On the day I turned up ready as usual and before entering I was given a leaflet about covid symptoms. Confirming that i had no issues I was told to report to reception. I'm sure that the woman at reception was the one who had given me the leaflet on the way in, but I couldn't see the entrance and, hey what did it matter?

At reception I was told to go to my usual seat, where I found a seat with a mask, on the mask was a post it 'put this on and wait.' So I did.

A sound at my side signalled the door being opened and then a hand took mine and led me to a chair. 'Sit here and when you are told strip and wait.' This time noises of two doors, one closing, one opening.

Ready after removing my clothes I felt a hand grip my cock 'This way.' And I was led somewhere, I guess into the usual room, although it felt a different route. I heard noises; shoes being removed and dropping to the floor, rustle of cotton, a zip and someone moved near me, you know that feeling when you know there's movement but you can't see or hear anything. A voice said 'take one step forwards, carefully to the rod and then kneel with your toes against the rod.'

So I did, reaching forward with my toes I found the rod and knelt over it. Immediately I could smell the musk of a woman. The voice said, our usual sessions were not covid friendly and have been replaced with this approach. We understand that there is a difference from your usual experience.'

A hand found the hair on my head and gripped, not hard but enough to control my movements and then pulled me forward. I felt a thigh against my cheek and began to explore with my lips, the hand relaxed but kept in touch and began to caress around the back. I could now feel warmth on both cheeks and, although it wasn't the most important thing on my mind, I suddenly noticed how quiet the room was. I guessed there were fewer people in the room, how many, two or one?

No matter, I carried on my duties and found my work rewarded with a sigh as I found smooth, bald pussy lips. I started licking gently from bottom to top, and felt the legs around me start to move closer, so I pushed my tongue forwards, parting lips I could taste moisture and found my way up towards a loose hooded clitoris, this was going to be fun! Taking the lips and clit hood into my mouth I started to lick and suck, gently rolling my tongue up and down. The hand on the back of my head gripped firmly and a sharp intake of breath made me think this was a good approach. I leant back slightly and gently blew, a cooling breeze before resuming my task. Suddenly one leg was over one shoulder and one over the other, I was pulled tight in and the breathing began to get more intense. I slowed my pace and the heels on my back kicked out. I raised one hand and without protest I was allowed to insert one finger, then another. Slowly I moved to begin finger fucking and kissing the inside of her thighs. Again, the breathing got more intense and I paused. Now I kept my finger low and began a slow rhythm, moving my lips higher I could still find the top of her pussy and her clit hood so I resumed taking it in my mouth This time as the breathing got more intense I kept going, the legs clasped, the hand gripped my hair and from my position of restricted hearing a voice said ‘Fuck yeah’, I didn’t let up and my continued attention resulted in a gentle trickle of juices into my mouth. Good I thought, more confirmation my task was going well. Increasing not the speed, but the depth my finger penetrated I heard another gasp and then the voice said ‘Stop and stand.’ Legs moved and I had the space to get to my feet. I could hear something happen and then my cock was enveloped in a warm mouth, I was already pretty firm, but this just made me instantly hard. The tip of my cock pushed through my foreskin and hit the back of her throat. But this wasn’t her plan. The mouth was removed and I felt a condom rolled the length of my cock. Then there was movement and I was told to step forward. As I do I find my cock brush up between thighs and then I move to touch between them. I’m happy to take the hint and use my fingers to part her legs a little and guide my cock into her pussy. What happened was that the person I was licking out had turned around and leant forward, I’m doing her doggy, one of my favourites. A voice says ‘You may not come inside and not in the condom. Hold back and when you can’t delay pull a second out .’

I nod and wonder what’s next? I am so turned on and getting hornier when breasts brush my left side and a mouth kisses mine. There’s someone else here?!

This almost pushes me over the edge and I pull out. I’m stepped back one pace and then I fell my cock has the condom removed and it’s laying on a warm cushion. ‘Now you may come.’ As I start to wank I can feel that my cock is resting on breasts. I’m cumming on someone’s tits! With this I arch my back, moan and spurt. There’s an ‘Ahh!’ as someone gets warm sticky tits and then, before I can pull back, my cock is licked clean. Then I’m lead to a chair and as a door closes I’m told to dress and leave.

Love it

Jeez, this is so hot. Worth waiting for and hopefully more to come. Thank you OP

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Deliciously original story

Northumberland

Very hot ,

Xx

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Bookmarked for later, read two parts so far and hooked

all over Ireland

Hillsborough

Blackburn

a town called malice

must book in at this surgery

Here!

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

Barnsley

By *riftwood400Man  over a year ago

Tynemouth

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Finally caught up and wow...what a read

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Fuck this is so horny...think my doctor needs to review my therapy plan too!!

Leeds

By *ames2602Man  over a year ago

whittle

Any more

Brighouse

By *lackbomberMan  over a year ago

newtownabbey

Something about my doctor every time I'm in woukd love to bend her over the desk hopefully reading this on here

Gloucester/Cyprus

Gatwick

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Reminds me I need to see a nurse

Newport

The next day I’m whirling mentally, did I fuck the pussy I licked, was cleaned by the same woman whose tits I came on. Was it just two women, or more? I heard nothing for 10 days then I had another text ‘Covid restrictions continue, your appointment is 7pm on Thursday. Come into the surgery and read the instructions you find on your usual seat.’

Thursday arrives and I’m prompt and ready seated wearing the mask I’ve been instructed to put on when a hand touches my shoulder. A voice says ‘hold this’ and I’m being led in a new direction. This time I’m told to strip and climb onto the treatment table then replace my blindfold and call when I am ready. This I do and I hear people shuffle into the room. A voice announces that today I will be the subject on which new members of the therapy group receive instruction.

I nod and the voices continues ‘You must not move unless you are given permission, you may not handle anything unless it is put in your hand. You may not speak and you may not ejaculate unless you are given permission, is that clear?’ I nod again and I hear murmurs.

A hand starts by caressing my face and running fingers through my hair, just this increases my semi and I move my legs to give myself more room. The hand stops and my thigh is slapped. ‘You were told not to move, you should have arranged yourself properly when you mounted the table.’ A hand then parts my thighs a little and frees my now completely erect cock.

The work on my face continues and then another hand starts, this time on my pecs, pinching a nipple and running a finger across from one nipple to another As I strain not to move, I feel my cock start to flick gently, it’s almost a reflex to the situation more than conscious, but it is noticed and my cock head is slapped. ‘Stop that.’ Well, that’s going to require complete concentration. Somehow I’m supposed to be a subject and not a man being played with.

One of the hands lazily wanders and moves past my hip to my knee, then it’s joined by another and there’s a suggestion ‘See if you get a different reaction when you stroke the inside of his thigh from the one when you stroke his chest. Two hands are laid on me and they take turns, caressing, teasing a fingertip, the palm almost up to my groin, almost down to my groin. I’m being teased to see how much it affects me. The voice suggests that they chose an ‘implement’ from the table and explore my reactions. First it’s a feather and I have to be careful not to smile or laugh. Then I feel a gloved hand, not a rubber glove, no this feels like satin, smooth, gentle along my skin. Still not touching above the upper thigh or below my stomach. Something happens and as the glove continues I can feel something firm on my thigh. A voice says ‘Lift your knees.’ Now I’m on my back with my feet flat and my knees raised. The firm object runs between my thighs and I realise it could be headed for my ass. I try to relax (you do that without moving) and it stops briefly, there’s a murmur and when it moved again it touches my ass, it’s cold and smooth, they’ve lubricated it! I breathe in and there’s a chuckle then It’s in, I’ve got a butt plug. The voice says ‘Resume.’ And the stroking continues when someone is told to test my reactions with the plug in place and compare the results.

Hands start again, face, chest, thighs and I’m not supposed to move or to come. Suddenly I feel something and someone is rotating the plug inside me. ‘Wait,’ comes the instruction and everything is paused. A finger runs across the top of what must be my glistening cock ‘See how he reacts to simple stimulation.’ There’s something I don’t hear and then I’m told to lower my knees. This done I feel someone mount the table, a knee on each side of my chest and then there’s pressure and someone sits on my chest, my hands pinned by my side. The pressure changes and a nipple hits my mouth, greedily I reach for it with my lips and I’m allowed to take it in my mouth, as I do so hands hold my head still and the hips on my chest start to rock, gently this woman is grinding my chest with her pussy. Then it stops, the weight changes and my mouth is given a smooth pussy to taste, but it’s just that a taste. I feel whoever it is get off the table and I’m told to move higher up so that my head overhangs the end of the table. This done the table seems to move, someone is lowering it. The thighs surround my face and I’m tasting pussy again, one two licks and it’s gone, then it’s back, no wait that’s a different one, the lips are more full, then another, this time I can feel pubes on my nose. I’m being used to taste any woman who wants it.

This makes my cock flick again and in reaction it’s taken in a hand, not wanked, but held. I’m so close now I moan and I’m not ‘Not yet, not long, but not yet.’ As I taste these women so there’s another change my foreskin is pulled right down and lips encircle the head of my cock, I try to thrust my hips and I’m slapped on one thigh. ‘no moving.’ The lips go and return, this time a tongue runs the length of my japs eye. Then it’s gone. I realise that different mouths are teasing my cock just as different pussies are teasing my mouth. I’m stuffed now, there’s no way I’m holding back here.

I groan and a voice says ‘Yes.’ I cum not into a mouth, but it feels like I must have spurted head high and my mouth is ground down by a pussy, then I feel hands on my body, a mouth on my cock, more mouths. I’m being cleaned and I hear sucking and licking, kissing. As I lie there, sated I can here moans and movement. I’ve been used and now they are going to party while I lie there.

Finally a voice says ‘You may get up, wash, dress and leave.’

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Excellent

Love it

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

Blackburn

a town called malice

Great story

Leeds

Barnsley

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Northumberland

all over Ireland

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

By *inyandbbw2Couple  over a year ago

crawley

Mmmm

By *ongueTwistererMan  over a year ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

Im loving this whens the next episode?

Newport

'Finally, lockdown ends and we can ost our final event. You are invited to attend the clinic for one last time. On this occasion you must arrive at 5pm on the 15th, park and wait to be invited inside, you will need to bring a mask for the indoor aspects of the evening'

I read the text twice, bring a mask, indoor aspects? No worries, I knew that if this was going to be the final event I wasn't missing out.

I arrived and parked noticing more cars than usual and walked up to the surgery, where I was met by a woman wearing a mask, similar to the ones you see at the Venice festival (covering her eyes). Then found myself, masked up and in a short queue with three other men. One older, one young and fit, one broad and powerful and one, very uncomfortable and unable to settle. We are all called into the end room where my previous 'treatments' had taken place and spoken to by a masked woman, probably in her late 30s. 'Today we are celebrating and using the open air quad in our building to enjoy the warmer weather. You are requested to prepare your self for a final, social session, and when you are ready, to join us outside.' She pointed through an external door into a sunlit area. I couldn't see more. 'If you feel unable to take part in this final event now would be a good time to leave. I looked around but none of the men seemed bothered.

We all walked to separate chairs in different corners of the room and started to remove clothes, each of us stopping at underwear and I then replaced my shoes, glad that I had chosen moccasins and could get away with a vague decking appeal, as I didn't need cold feet whatever else was going on.

Entering the quad I found 10-12 women all talking and all stood in the sun, wearing completely different clothes. One was in full leather and high heels, one in a basque, one in her surgery outfit. All wore masks similar to the one I had been given on entry.

When we were all present the same woman as before spoke. 'Welcome to our final, social session. Here you may mingle, talk and enjoy whatever company and activity you chose with any other person present. This is your final test, to relax in front of other men. It is also an opportunity, today and today only you may choose to discuss future plans with any other person present. We cannot be overlooked and when I finish speaking some _usic will ensure we cannot be overheard. You may not take photographs, but you may give or record phone numbers.'

I noticed that as she stopped speaking the other women began to move towards some of the men, as if they had plans in mind. I watched and waited to see what happened. As I had hoped the tall brunette was present and I swa her look at me and smile. I smiled back, nodded to say hi and watched as she slowly stood up, carefully letting her slit skirt fall open to show slender, smooth thighs. As she walked I could see the light shine through her blouse and I realised that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She stopped to talk with one of the other women and they both came in my direction, collecting one of the men enroute.

When they got to where I was standing we all said hello and I smiled 'This is a pleasant surprise.' The laughed and said, 'we hope it will be more than that.'

As I watched the red head took a gentle hold of the other mans cock through his boxers and stroked it twice. Then she looked from him to me. 'Today we are going to asses your performance and suitability for future, private events. If you are able to complete the assessment we may ask you to meet for more personal entertainment and we may meet either or both of you singly or together with either or both of us. Do you agree to the assessment taking place?

I looked from one woman to the other, then to the other man. I smiled and said yes. I'm fine how do you want to start?

The brunette took my cock in her hand and smiled gently. 'Your first task is not to cum.' As she said this both women began to wank us men. I felt amazing and looking around I could see various orgiastic activities going on. The athletic guy was being oiled and massaged by one woman as another sucked his cock, in turn her ass was being eaten out by the nervous guy and his cock was sucked by another woman.

I looked down as I felt a change and noticed the women had swapped places. Now I felt a different hand, sticky from the pre-cum of the other man, who must have my pre-cum on his cock. As I lent forward I whispered to the woman, do I just have to resist, can't I do anything for you? And I placed a hand on her thigh.

Northumberland

Brighouse

Barnsley

Cambridgeshire

Continue please

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

More please

By *rmdMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

all over Ireland

Leeds

Here!

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Loving this

Gosport

By *tu griffMan  over a year ago

bridgend

This person is good enough to tell us a fantastic story and all you can do is moan!! Your comment was completely and utterly a waste of time, unwanted and unjustified.

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Wow horny

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

So good

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Gatwick

By *oonsterblue74Man  over a year ago

WHITLEY BAY

I'm gripped. How does this story finish?

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Ooooo bookmarked!!!

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

brilliant!!

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Got to love the NHS

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

a town called malice

Back at it

By *oonsterblue74Man  over a year ago

WHITLEY BAY

"Ooooo bookmarked!!!"
How do you bookmark?

Hahaha glad im not the only one who gets turned on by a gp visit...something about doctors and nurses that presses all of my buttons

This is very hot, loved it so far.

Thank you.

Newport

She looked up and smiled, ‘You will get your opportunity’ I smiled and watched as she stroked my cock, drawing the foreskin right back and then swallowed me whole. My japs eye felt her tongue and I exhaled slowly and happily, then stopped as a finger entered my arse. Not cumming was going to be difficult. I looked away to take my mind off her expert mouth and finger, but everywhere was someone being sucked, fucked, licked or fingered.

Reluctantly I said, if you don’t stop I will cum, there’s no choice and a little laugh rippled around the base of my cock, before she leant back and said ‘Your turn.’ As She walked to a bench and laid on the cushions I watched, very slow, very deliberate and as I did so another voice next to me said, ‘You want to fuck her don’t you?’ and the red head stroked my cock. I laughed and admitted I did, but that I wanted to do a lot more than just fuck her and I needed more than one opportunity. The red head laughed and said that I would have to pass the audition to be allowed a return visit. I understood that I would have to make this woman very happy if I wanted more, there was a lot of competition present.

Kneeling as the brunette laid back I lifted her legs until I had a clear view of her pussy and then started to kiss my way along one calf, stroking the inside of that knee as I watched her face. The smile told me I was doing nothing wrong and I decided that I should take my time, but a hand took my hair and the red head said ‘Enough with the style, let’s see the fun and moved my head to the brunettes pussy. I smiled and licked my way from ass to clit, gently I moved my knees so that I was better balanced and could use the fingers on one hand to open her pussy lips and allow my tongue inside, licking and flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue I started to feel her move, she was getting wetter. I continued to lick and taste, but gently hummed so that my tongue and lips vibrated on her, a simple sigh confirmed that this was a good idea and I slid one finger inside her as I circled her pussy. Not rushing, not wasting her juices I felt every response as she settled and began to grind on my face. A hand between my shoulders made me look up an I could see how another man was using me to steady himself as he fed an enormous cock into her mouth. She took him eagerly but wasn’t able to completely swallow him. I was distrcted by this and the hand reappeared on the back of my head ‘Don’t forget your duty.’ I resumed teasing and pleasing before a hand on my cock encouraged me to twist my body to provide easier access. The red head was looking up at me as she swallowed my cock and began to work me with her mouth. ‘Let’s see how long you last now.’ I lifted my head briefly, ‘Not long.’

Above me he’s face fucking her, she’s grinding on my face and my cock is being swallowed and worked hard, both hands now, mouth, lips and tongue. I breath hard and my body starts to tighten. ‘Yes.’ Comes a voice from below me and I decide that means I can cum when I’m ready. It’s seconds later I hear the man above me grunt, he causes the woman I’m pleasing to shudder and my face is drenched as she relaxes with a quiet cry and in turn I cum into the mouth of and then over the tits of the red head.

Smiling the red head looks at me and the other man. ‘Get a drink you have 10 minutes.’

I walk over to a table with soft drinks and decide on orange juice. A voice beside me says ‘That won’t affect anything I’m expecting before tomorrow.’ I look and it’s the brunette, I smile and ask her what she is expecting. With one hand on my soft cock she smiles and says that I’m going nowhere until she has felt me cum inside her. I complain that my 10 minutes aren’t over and she responds with encouragement by stroking me as she asks me if I want a hand job or a tit wank to wake me up. Looking straight at her eyes I answer that I’ll happily have either as long as I can taste that pussy at the same time. With a shake of her finger she tells me it’s not her pussy I’m tasting this time and leads me to a small blonde, maybe a size 14, who is stood with one foot on the seat of a chair. Looking at the brunette I say that we can’t manage all of this without her on the floor and she slaps my arse. ‘It’s not you that decides what happens, or when.’ So I kneel and licking find the blonde has a sweet sticky pussy, I was expecting a cum taste but this is more just pussy and I begin my little routine, mouth, lips, finger, hum. The blonde seems fine and I feel her leg lifted over my should so I can get my face deep between her thighs, full lip lock around her pussy.

After a few minutes and with some encouragement form her hand on my head I feel her stiffen and then my mouth gets a treat as she cums for me. Standing I’m rewarded with applause from the red head who seems to have been stood watching and fingering herslf while I was busy.

‘That’s your 10 minutes’ she says and leads me by the now firm cock to the bench we used earlier. Leaning forward she presents her arse and spreads her legs, feet to shoulder width ‘Fuck me.’ Is the only instruction I get, and the only one I want. I run my cock the length of her pussy, then just press the helmet against her pussy lips, not entering, just spreading them. One hand on each hip I hold her as I start this little tease, full length of her pussy lips, press them open, then suddenly I’m deep inside this wet, willing pussy. As she gasps I’m guessing I got this right and I begin to fuck, not just one rhythm, but longer and shorter strokes, one wait, one little judder that’s my speciality. I reach one breast with one hand but have to move back to her hips I just don’t have the balance. As she bucks and grinds back onto me so I watch the red head, fingers in her pussy. Noticing me she walks over and says ‘Your next cum is for me, don’t forget.’ I guess this means I must make the blonde cum for this test, at least now I’ve cum once it will be easier to hold back this time. Reaching around the blonde’s left leg I can just find her pussy with my finger if I slow my thrusts and I circle the tip of her pussy with my finger. Then it’s hand back on hips and I’m fucking her deep. From how wet and sticky she is I’m not giving her, her first orgasm tonight and she was already close so it’s not long before she screams and slumps forward. Pleased at my success and glad I’ve held back I turn and find the red head watching. ‘My turn’ is the only instruction I get. Now this I’ve wanted all evening. I start by running my hands over her body and legs, watching as she relaxes and enjoys my touch, then it’s one nipple in my mouth, the other, cupping her breasts, licking and flicking. One hand finds its way to her thigh and then her pussy as I keep kissing and licking her breasts. Her voice says ‘There will be time for that another day, I want this now.’ A hand strokes my cock and then grips me. I don’t need any more guidance, I move her to the edge of the bench and kneel infront as I enter her, fucking by rocking on my knees. She rises to meet me and we kiss and fuck like lovers, not first time strangers. Long steady and comfy as we use the time to explore, her hand on my shoulder and my back, my hand on her breast and my fingers in her hair. Finally, it can only have been 2-3 minutes, but it felt longer, she breathes, now cum now and begins to shake. I do my best and somehow I cum again as her orgasm subsides, she feels me hot and sticky inside her and cums again.

‘That was what I wanted, leave your first name and number on the table on the way out.'

brillant

all over Ireland

Here!

Brighouse

Cambridgeshire

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Wow that was one horny tale for sure. Just something about being controlled as to how and when to do things and what you’re not allowed or allowed to do, especially by a group of women. Phew!!! Damnit, I’ve been So hard at each of the ‘clinic’ sessions thanks for that

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

outstanding!!

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

I want to join your dr’s

Gosport