FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sweet and innocent NOT !

Sweet and innocent NOT !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

This is a short one off story, not one of my long sagas. It has been written at the request of a young lady i chat to on here, a fantasy / idea she had and challenged me to write it, she loved it and told me to post it in forums, names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bradford

Jasmine and Paul had been working together for a few months since she joined the company, although she was only 23 and he 61 they had hit it off straight away, laughing and joking when she visited his department and vice versa, nothing rude nothing even too risqué just the odd comment here and there and a few shared laughs about life and work.

Till the day that he really pissed her off by calling her the one thing that irritated her more than anything, the words ‘young sweet and innocent’

The comment was made after she said something about being ‘hardcore’ talking about her ability to work long hours, and he had laughed saying ‘hardcore hmm’ and used the words she hated.

She was not innocent and she was not sweet, she almost told him to ask her boyfriend who as a cuck was suitably caged and wearing her lace knickers at home as she worked.

She growled at him and they both laughed, but he then said it again a few days later and at that point Jasmine decided somehow and some way she would get him back, in a nice way, or not !

Several days passed and she wandered down to his department, knowing that they lived the same side of town she asked,

‘I finish at 3, when you finish at 4 will you drop a pile of packing boxes that the warehouse have said I can have at my place, you know I cant drive’

Paul smiled

‘yeh of course, give me the address, I know its somewhere near mine and I will drop them at just after 4’.

Jas smiled, a plan now forming in her head.

At 4.10 Paul pulled up outside the address, and grabbing the boxes he knocked on the door, as looked out of the window upstairs,

‘hey, sorry b down in a minute, the door is open take them in the living room and I will come make you a coffee’

Paul laughed

‘sounds a good deal’

He walked into the house, into the living room and put the boxes on the floor, Jas shouted from upstairs

‘put them behind the sofa please’

Paul laughed

‘will do’

He put the boxes on the floor where she had said and moved to sit on the sofa, as he did so he noticed her work uniform on the sofa, so he sat on the chair opposite, but his eyes were drawn to the pile of clothes, not only could he see her shirt and trousers bot normal black shop attire, but he could see a black lace bra and a small black lace thong.

Paul was kinky as hell and looking round to make sure he wasn’t seen he reached over and picked up the thong, it was still warm from where she had just taken it off, raising it to his nose he took a long whiff of her knickers, just as he heard her voice from the hall,

‘tea or coffee’

He put the knickers down and shouted back

‘coffee, milk no sugar’

Jas laughed

‘two minutes I will put the kettle on and then I want to ask you something’

Paul smiled

‘okay’

A couple of minutes later she spoke again

‘kettles on’

He replied

‘cool what do you want to ask me now’

As she walked into the living room she spoke again

‘I want to ask you do you still think I am young sweet and innocent’

Grinning he looked up and whatever snappy retort he was going to use froze on his lips; Jas stood in the doorway of the living room her hair tied up on top of her head instead of being loose as normal, her glasses were gone and she wore her black tinted contact lenses. She wore a bra top made of soft supple black leather, her bell was bare above a very short mini skirt in the same black leather, her legs were bare but there was not much leg to see as her heeled thigh boots almost reached the bottom of her skirt.

Paul stared and gasped as he spoke

‘wow Jas you look stunning’

Jas too one step towards him and spoke

‘I asked you a fucking question, do you think I am young sweet and innocent now’

Paul looked her up and down and said simply

‘no’

She smiled

‘good, now I see you noticed my thong and I see you must have moved it, so did you like it’

Paul stared at her

‘I don’t know what you mean’

He replied and she laughed

‘liar, now tell me the truth, because you may not have noticed my phone is over there and guess what; it is recording so did you like my thong’

Paul nodded

‘yes’

She laughed

‘did you smell it’

He gulped

‘yes’

She laughed

‘pervert, did you taste it’

He looked at her

‘no’

She laughed again,

‘hmm why not you are perverted enough’

He looked her up and down, nothing to loose now so he told the truth

‘I heard you shout’

She laughed again

‘go taste it now’

He stared at her now

‘what’

She growled at him

‘go get my thong and lick it, run your tongue over the crotch of my thong, I want to watch you’

In silence he walked across the room and raised the thong as he did so she snapped

‘fucking lick it now’

Paul raised the thong to his mouth and as she watched he ran his tongue over the thong, tasting her on the fabric, she laughed

‘good boy, is that making your cock hard’

Paul looked at her, his cock was throbbing in his trousers, but as he looked he said

‘no’

She laughed again

‘you fucking liar, I can see the bulge of your pathetic old dick, don’t fucking lie to me again, ever, either here or at work or else, remember I have all this recorded you pervert’

Paul stared at her

‘yes I am hard’

She snapped back

‘show me’

He gasped

‘what’

She laughed again

‘show me your pathetic dick, show me how hard an old man can get’

Paul unzipped his trousers and moving his boxers revealed his hard cock to Jas, who laughed at his 8 inch long 6 inch in girth cock

‘oh my god is that it, you pathetic old man, I think you better stroke it see if you can get it harder’

Paul gave up trying to argue he slowly ran his hand up and down his cock, as he did so Jas spoke again

‘put my thong in your mouth and close your mouth, and then I will tell you what is going to happen now’

He did as she said and as he stroked his cock slowly she spoke

‘from now on you will never use the words, young, sweet or innocent about me, you will never mention what has happened here today to anyone, it may happen again, but if it does you will never ever touch my body, I may if you are a good boy one day let you kiss my feet but that is all, sex is never ever going to happen’

Paul nodded unable to speak and she continued

‘at work you will call me Jas as you always do, however when we are along you will address me as Miss Jasmine, even at work when no one is around’

Paul stared but nodded again as she continued

‘in addition at work if I need you to do anything for me you will, so any jobs I have to do that I don’t want to, you will do them do you understand’

Paul nodded, before she finished with

‘and finally, you will never cum in my presence, even if I make you stroked that pathetic dick you will not cum’

Paul nodded again and Jas laughed

‘good now we know the rules put that useless dick away and get out of my house old man, and remember never mention today even to me’

Paul nodded and as he walked out of the house she snapped at him

‘now go home and fuck your wife thinking of me dressed like this ‘

Paul got in his car and drove slowly home.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Fantastic story as always

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

So love a dominant woman

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Hot

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Bradford

thank you all for the nice comments and the very sexy pm i got in relation to it.

By *ilts photo guyMan  over a year ago

swindon

Is there any more ? Loving it

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bradford

"Is there any more ? Loving it "

it was intended as a one off, but if people want there could be a sequel i suppose.

By *ilts photo guyMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Is there any more ? Loving it

it was intended as a one off, but if people want there could be a sequel i suppose. "

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Would love a sequal

As usual. Bit kinky, very naughty, but of a twist. Love these stories: hope to read more both of this one (theres a lot of potential here) and your other stories

Bradford

the sequel as requested

Bradford

For the next couple of weeks nothing happened and nothing was said, Jasmine and Paul saw wach other at work but rarely had chance to speak or be alone to test whether he would address her as Miss Jasmine or not. There only interaction was passing in a corridor or on the shop floor, she had not brought him any jobs to do for her and life was normal, till one Friday afternoon when she came up to him on the shop floor

‘hey Paul what time you finishing’

He looked at her

‘Three o’clock why’

She looked at him a stern look on her face

‘because its fucking pouring down and I am not walking home, I finish at 4 so either come back fo me or wait till I finish and take me home, and if you do I will reward you’

Paul looked, he almost said fuck off, then he thought better of it

‘okay I have some shopping to do, I will be in the car park at 4 where I normally park’

She smiled and almost whispered

‘good bitch’

With that she was gone.

At four o'clock he was sitting in his car in the car park as she walked out of the shop, walking to his car she came to the drivers window and he wound it down, she smiled and said

‘open your mouth bitch’

He did so and she pushed a pair of black lace knickers into his mouth, he instantly tasted her on them and she laughed

‘had those on all last night and all today, I am so fucking horny at the moment, keep them there till we get to my place’

As she started to walk round the car another girl from work Chloe was passing and smiled at Jas as she opened Pauls car door, Chloe looked across and talking to Jas said

‘hey Jas, you got a taxi driver have you, can I join you as far as your place and I will walk the rest of the way up the road to mine’

Jas looked at her, then at Paul and then she smiled

‘sure Chloe jump in the chauffeur wont mind’

As she got in the back she smiled at Paul who looked at her in the mirror trying to smile with his mouth shut to hide Jasmines knickers at the same time.

Chloe spoke to him

‘you sure you don’t mind Paul’

Paul was thinking of how to speak but before he did Jas spoke for him

‘nah he’s cool with it, I have promised him a coffee for dropping me off, so its fine’

Chloe laughed

‘oh coffee too, I would like one as well, but why doesn’t he answer’

Jas laughed and then looking at Paul she half turned to Chloe

‘he has a mouth full’

Chloe looked at her

‘what ?’

Was all she said

Jas smiled

‘never mind I wont shock you or make him blush’

Chloe looked at her

‘come on Jas now I am intrigued and you won’t shock me’

Jas laughed again

‘okay, he cant speak because his mouth is full of my dirty knickers because he is a pervert and I have made him my subby bitch’

Chloe really laughed now

‘okay I wish I had never asked, I don’t even want to know the real reason that one is way too funny to even consider what is really happening’

Jas looked at her then turning to Paul she simply said

‘to my place bitch’

The journey was done in silence, Jas said nothing through choice, Paul because he couldn’t and Chloe because her mind was racing, she was a kinky bitch yet no one at work including Jas had any idea how depraved her mind was, and the thought that could Jas really have made this older work colleague her bitch made her wet between the legs.

As they reached the road outside Jasmines house they all got out of the car and Chloe turned to Jas;

‘so do I get a coffee then Jas’

Jas smiled

‘yeh but what is going to happen may shock you’

Chloe laughed

‘never been shocked by anything kinky, never will be’

Jas looked at her and smiled

‘come in then’

The three of them walked in the house and the second the door closed Jas turned to Paul

‘show her why you cannot speak’

Paul obediently opened his mouth showing Chloe the lace knickers he had in there, Chloe looked at him and looked at jas

‘Jas that isn’t a mouth full, don’t you have anymore dirty ones’

Jas stared at Chloe she was starting to see Chloe is a different light at that moment but laughing said

‘nope, did my washing last night all clean but those’

Chloe looked then she laughed

‘well go make the coffee, I will be back in a minute where is your toilet’

Jas smiled, she had an idea what Chloe was doing but played dumb

‘top of the stairs on the left, but you wont find anything in the laundry’

Then turning to Paul she spoke

‘in the living room, on your knees facing the door and wait for us’.

Paul did as he was told and a few minutes later the girls walked beck in both laughing; Jasmine looked at him and spoke

‘from now on you will address Chloe as Miss Chloe, same rules apply as with me do you understand’

Paul nodded as he still could not speak;

Now Chloe started to speak

‘I do not know ho much you have served Miss Jasmine but from now on I own half of you, so open your mouth’

As she walked towards him he saw in her hand a pair of white lace knickers his eyes locked on them and she smiled as she turned to Jas;

‘do we tell him or let him find out’

Jasmine laughed

‘oh tell him I am sure it will make him want it even more’

Chloe smiled at her and spoke again

‘well old bitch, all her knickers were clean, so I went to the loo and took mine off; but I needed a piss, so being way more evil than you can imagine I had my piss through my knickers’

Before Paul could do anything she rammed the soaking wet lace into his mouth and turning to Jas she said

‘I am fucking horny girl’

Jas smiled

‘me too’

She stepped towards Chloe and kissed her firmly on the lips; turning to paul she spoke

‘turn round, lean over the sofa, head in the cushions and do not turn round whatever you hear, do you understand’

Paul said nothing his mouth full of awful tasting lace he turned and pushed his head into the cushions of the sofa.

As he did so he heard Jas speak behind him

‘nice, go on take them off, let me see your sexy cunt baby’

Then he heard Chloe reply;

‘as long as you get naked for me’

The interchange behind him carried on, the two girls chatting and laughing as they egged each other on to get naked, then he heard the unmistakable sounds of kissing and heard Chloe speak

‘fuck jas you can lick cunt’

Jas replied

‘so can you baby, just imagine what he would see if he turned round’

Chloe laughed

‘yeh but he cant, now make me cum and I will make you cum too’

Jas moaned and as they both stopped speaking Paul heard the sounds of the 69 going on behind him unseen yet imagined.

Minutes passed as he listened to the girls behind him, finally he heard Chloe moan

‘fuck I am cumming’

At the same time her heard her moan again and obviously orgasm, at the same time he heard Jasmine almost scream

‘fuckkkkkk’

As she exploded as well; then all went quiet for a while before he heard Jasmine speak

‘turn round bitch’

He turned and saw the two girl standing in front of him, both were now wearing just their work T shirts, they were looking like the shortest mini skirts ever and from his position on the floor he could almost see up the shirts.

Both laughed as Chloe spoke

‘on your feet and strip naked bitch’

Paul stood and in silence undressed till he was standing before the two girls totally naked his cock hard as a rock and standing against his belly, Chloe laughed

‘yep, you said it was tiny, now bitch get dressed and fuck off home, and when you get there kiss your wife and fuck her before you think of washing your mouth or eating anything like a mint’

Paul dressed and left the house to the combined laughter of his two tormentors.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Nice

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Nice

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great

You bitches for tormenting him

Near MK

What a nice surprise for the wife

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Its going well for them ,,not so much for him ,at this point

Bradford

Arriving home Paul walked into the house, his wife of many years Kathy looked up

‘hey you are late what you been up to’

He smiled

‘worked an extra hour, dropped a couple of folks from work off at home, did the bit of shopping now I am here’

Kathy looked at him,

‘ah thats the two lasses I saw in the car as you drove up London road then’

He looked at her

‘yeh where were you’

She looked back at him

‘in a taxi behind you on my way back from town it was raining remember’

He laughed

‘yeh I know hence me giving them a lift’

Kathy smiled

‘the lass in the back is she called Chloe Morris’

Paul looked at her quizzically

‘dunno about the Morris bit but she is called Chloe do you know her’

Kathy looked at him

‘yeh I used to teach her she was in my year 11 PE class the year I retired, you remember I told you one of the girls accused me of sying on her in the shower and told me if I had not been her favourite teacher and she didn’t want to get me sacked she would have made me kiss her cunt’

Paul stared

‘yeh I remember you told me, was that her’

Kathy grinned

‘yeh, but she then just laughed and told me not to worry and nothing was ever said again, who is the other lass’

Paul searched his memory for Jasmines surname and the spoke

‘Jasmine Wild’

Kathy smiled now more than ever

‘ah I remember teaching her a few years ago too, I am not going to be jealous of your giving those two lifts home, as far as I remember they are both gay so I think I am safe’.

Paul grinned

‘sweet, anyway come kiss me sexy lady’

As he kissed his wife he thought she must have known that he tasted odd but she said nothing, running her hand down his body she laughed

‘they may be gay but they seem to have you horny, take me to bed and fuck me’

Paul took hold of his wife, pulling her jeans down he lifted her onto the kitchen worktop and pulling her knickers to one side he slowly entered her as he said

‘nope I am fucking you here and now’

Minutes later he fired his spunk deep into his wifes cunt, she orgasmed at the same time as he held her on the worktop till they both relaxed, she looked into his eyes and smiled

‘that was fucking hot, we need to do more of this sort of thing’

With that she rolled from the work top and walked upstairs.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

I think she knows hehe

By *lwaysHorny1000Woman  over a year ago

Gosport

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Off to a good start ; )

Bradford

For the next couple of weeks nothing happened at work, Paul didn’t see much of Jasmine or Chloe, which was probably as well, Kathy had become addicted to sex; over and over again she wanted fucking, she started wearing skirts around the house instead of her jeans, she went shopping with Paul without knickers and she had his cock two or three times a day.

Two weeks after he had first taken her on the worktop she walked into the living room one Thursday evening and smiling at Paul whispered

‘come in the bedroom I want to ride your cock’

Paul got up and walked into the bedroom as he did so Kathy turned and smiling said

‘I want to try something new, do you trust me’

Paul looked at her

‘of course, what do you want’

Kathy laughed

‘dont laugh but I want to tie you to the bed and ride you’

Paul smiled

‘deal’

She laughed

‘get naked then and lay down’

Minutes later she had him tied to the bed using some old pairs of stockings from her drawer, then she walked to the foot of the bed;

‘now I have a surprise for you as well’

She removed her blouse, then her bra and then as she dropped her skirt to the floor and stood in front of him naked Paul saw that she had waxed her cunt totally, she had never done this in all the years they had been married and had always kept hair neatly trimmed over her cunt.

He smiled

‘that looks hot’

She moved towards the bed and smiling straddled his cock and sinking down on him started to ride him very very hard.

Paul moaned she had never ridden him this hard before, she normally gently rode his cock facing his head, this time she was looking at his feet her sexy arse pointing at his head as she rode him, over and over again she bounced on his cock taking him deep inside her and then moving till only the tip of his cock was inside her before dropping down on him again.

As she rode she started to speak to him

‘thats it, fuck me, let me ride your fucking cock, let me cum on you, tell me what you are thinking of, are you thinking of me or someone else’

Paul looked at her

‘you for gods sake you’

Kathy laughed

‘are you sure, are you sure you are not thinking of those two fucking lasses from work’ imagining what it would be like to drive your hard cock into those two chav bitches’

Paul moaned

‘no I fucking am not, now fuck me’

Kathy laughed

‘I don’t care, I wouldn’t mind if you were thinking of fucking Chloe, I have thought about fucking her so many time since the day she told me she would make me eat her cunt, did I tell you what I replied when she told me that’

Paul stared at his wifes back

‘no you never did’

She laughed as she carried on riding him and then she spoke slowly

‘I told her that if she had not been too young and a student I would have dropped down and eaten her cunt there and then’

Pauls mind rushed to the thought of his wife kneeling at Chloe’s feet licking her and he orgasmed deep into his wife

Kathy swore

‘fucking hell you bitch, you cant do that I need to cum, I am going to punish you for that now you are going to fucking make me cum now you fucking have’

As she spoke she lifted off his cock and moving backwards till sh was over his face she lowered her spunk filled cunt down onto his face and as she did she said

‘now fucking make me cum bitch’

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

another great story

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Gosport

Wow great story

Bradford

Paul tasted his own spunk for the first time as Kathy ground down onto him, over and over again she pressed down on his mouth as he licked at her clit and sucked all the cum from his wife.

Finally she exploded in orgasm soaking him even more as he literally drank from her cunt. Finally sated she rose up and stood by the bed.

Paul looked up at her

‘fuck babe, that was some punishment’

Kathy smiled

‘idiot that was not the punishment, this is’

As she finished speaking she opened a drawer by the bed and removed a metal device, holding it up she showed it to Paul and asked

‘do you know what this is husband’

He stared

‘yes its a cock cage’

She smiled

‘more specifically it is your cock cage and you are going to wear it right now’

As she finished speaking she leaned down and in seconds his cock was locked away in the metal cage for the first time.

He looked at her,

‘where is the key and when is it coming off’

She smiled down at him her eyes locked on his

‘I know where the keys are, I am not telling you, and it stays on till it is decided it come off, and that is not your decision’

With that she moved to the bottom of the bed and looked over his body

‘it looks good on you husband, I think it can stay on tonight don’t you’

He looked at her

‘as you wish since I have no idea where the keys are’

She smiled

‘I think tonight is that start of a new journey for our marriage, now I am going to untie you, then you are going to go into the spare room to sleep tonight as a further punishment, tomorrow I need your car so you can walk to work in the morning’

He looked at her

‘what the hell’

She looked

‘well in that case I will sleep in the spare room and you can sleep here bound all night’

He spoke again

‘okay its a deal, but take the cage off in the morning before I go to work please’

She smiled

‘we will discuss that tomorrow’

Then she untied him and he left to sleep in the spare room, his mind racing as he slept wondering what the hell had got into her.

His alarm went off as normal that morning, he rose and went into the master bedroom but Kathy was not there, he walked downstairs to the clearly deserted house and saw her note

‘had to go in early, sorry, I will pick you up this evening at 4, I have a surprise for you, and sorry about the cage I will explain later I hope you manage at work wearing it’

Paul threw the note on the floor, really what the fuck was she doing, he picked up his phone and rang her number all he got was ‘the number you have called is unavailable’, he texted her and waited, still nothing, he rang again; same result, then he got a text from her

‘stop bothering me and go to work I will see you at 4’

Keighley

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 20/02/21 18:03:47]

Amazing story so far. Can’t wait for next instalment!! :

Bradford

He swore but with little choice he dressed, intending to really sort this out after work.

His day at work was uneventful if uncomfortable, he saw both Jas and Chloe a couple of times and each time he caught their eyes they laughed as if they were up to something, then about 3pm Chloe came to find him’

‘four o'clock bitch we need a lift home’

He looked at her and smiled

‘sorry, wife is picking me up cant do that today’

Chloe looked at him

‘well tell her you have said you will give us a lift, text her now and let her know’

Paul looked

‘okay I will sort it, see you at 4’

He considered texting Kathy but decided to wait t ill 4 and speak to her.

When 4pm came he walked into the car park ready to have a difficult conversation with his wife, she was leaning on the dies of the car clearly enjoying the hot summer sun, but it was what she was wearing that realy caught his attention, a short summer dress, much shorter than he had ever seen her in, and clearly from the sun shining through it she had neither bra nor knickers on.

He walked over to the car

‘you look fucking hot, in more ways than one and we need to talk, but when we get home I have said we will give Jasmine and Chloe a lift on the way’

Kathy looked at him

‘fine, you are driving’

As she handed him the keys she waited till he had got in the drovers seat and she opened the back door and slid into the middle of the rear seat

Paul looked at her

‘what you doing’

She smiled

‘wait and see’

With that Paul saw Chloe and Jas walking towards the car, both still in uniform and both carrying small holdalls.

As they reached the car they opened the front passenger door and put their bags on the seat and then they slipped into the back of the car one on each side of Kathy.

He looked in the mirror and snapped

‘what the fuck is going on’

Kathy looked at him

‘You said we would talk at home now drive’

He stared back and did not move, then Jas spoke

‘is the bitch caged slut’

Kathy looked at her

‘yes Miss Jasmine the bitch is still caged’

Chloe smiled

‘slut does the bitch know we have the only two keys for his cage’

Kathy smiled

‘he does now Miss Chloe’

Chloe turned to Paul

‘now fucking drive bitch, because in a minute me and Jas are going to finger your slut of a wife to orgasm, and if its here in full view of the people fine, if it is as we drive also fine, but perhaps you would like us to get to your house before she cums don’t you think’

Paul started the car and in silence started to drive as he heard the unmistakable gasp of his wife as Chloe and Jasmine slid one hand each up her skit and one hand each onto her tits.

Paul drove, trying to ignore what was happening behind him and trying to work out what was going on, finally as he pulled into the drive of the house and stopped the car he spoke

‘will someone tell me what is going on for gods sake’

Jas snapped at him

‘fucking wait you pathetic bitch, when we get inside your sexy wife will tell you everything you need to know’

As they all got out of the car Kathy turned to Paul,

‘bring their bags and follow us’.

Gosport

Wow

OMG

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Great story,

So Paul’s and Kathy are a pair sub’s

But now Paul is a caged sub

Near MK

Damn this is Hot

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Bradford

As she walked up the drive and before she reached the front door Jasmine turned to Paul

‘watch this bitch’

Then she turned to Kathy

‘strip whore’

Without hesitation and without looking at her husband Kathy dropped the dress of her shoulders and in the drive way of the house in semi public she stood naked in front of them all, Paul looked at his wife and his eyes were drawn to her belly, on it was writing he read it in silence it said

‘property of Miss C and Miss J’

As he read it Kathy spoke

‘it is penned on, but it will be there forever, and may in future be tattooed on’

Then she turned and walking into the kitchen she waited for Chloe and jasmine and finally Paul to enter behind her.

Once they were all in the kitchen Kathy turned to Paul

‘strip and kneel and I will tell you what has happened, why it has, what is happening now and what the future holds’

Paul knew he was beaten, he needed to know so he undressed and dropped to his knees in front of the two girls and his wife.

Kathy moved closer to him

‘darling remember I love you and that will never change, but some things have to change now, and also remember you brought this about, so the full story

‘what you do not know is that I have been following Chloe on social media since I left school and a couple of weeks ago when you were late home I noticed later the same day she posted a comment saying she had just been given a half share in a male slut by her friend Jasmine’

Paul gasped and Kathy laughed as she continued

‘so I messaged her, said hi remember me, I like you post what happened; so she told me including the bit where she had her piss soaked knickers in your mouth and sent her home to your wife’

Chloe laughed

‘see bitch, I didn’t know she was your wife so I told her everything, imagine my surprise when she said well done and then told me who she was’

Kathy laughed

‘yeh and so for a while we exchanged messages, and then they gave me orders what to do with you, when to fuck you, what to do how to do it, until I asked finally Miss jasmine if I could meet them to eat both their cunts and make you watch’

Paul gasped his hardening cock pressing against the hard steel of the cock cage, as he listened his wife continued;

Kathy looked and smiled as she spoke again

‘so they agreed but there were conditions, and since I know that one of your fantasies was to watch me with another woman I agreed to their conditions’

Paul looked at her, he was shocked and scared and he spoke

‘what were they’

She smiled

‘oh they said they would do it as long as I agreed to serve them for as long as they wanted, that I remain their property and that I never had sex with a man again’

Paul stared

‘including me’

Jasmine smiled

‘especially you bitch, when you fucked her last night that was the last time you will ever fuck your wife, in fact that was the last time you will ever fuck any woman, Miss Chloe and I have the keys to your cage and you will be kept locked away as long as we wish’

Paul gasped and stared at Kathy

‘please no this is not fair’

She looked down at him,

‘this is better than what they wanted to do with you, Miss Chloe has a friend who is a chemist, and she has access to drugs that would make you either permanently or temporarily unable to even get hard and to loose interest in sex utterly, now that wanted a permanent solution and I said no use the cage, but if you want the drugs that’s fine’

Paul spoke tears filling his eyes

‘no the cage is what I would choose’

Gosport

Here!

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Mmmmm

Bradford

Kathy smiled

‘I knew you would see sense, and now the future; Miss Chloe and Miss jasmine will be staying with us for a few days, they need to train me more and you need to be trained as well, you will continue to use the spare room and we will all sleep in the master bedroom, you will come to us when summoned by any of us. You are off work for the weekend as are they so it will give us all time to establish rules and get used to them before work in Monday,’

Paul looked at her then at Jasmine and Chloe who said nothing as Kathy continued

‘you betrayed me with these two although you did not fuck them you betrayed me and now you are going to pay bitch, and if you do anything we dislike you will get the drugs in your food and that will be that’

Paul moaned and spoke slowly

‘ I will obey you all’

The three of them laughed and Chloe looked at Kathy

‘I think we will do what we planned now, wait here with him’

As she spoke she left the room followed by Jasmine

Paul looked at Kathy

‘what are they going to do’

She smiled

‘well since you like wet knickers in your mouth so much they are going to wet some and bring them to you’

Paul moaned again, he remembered the foul taste last time and he suspected this would be worse. Minutes later jasmine and Chloe returned and smiled as Kathy said

‘open wide bitch’

Chloe walked to Paul and reached as if to put the soaking lace in hie mouth till Kathy spoke

Please may I do it Miss Chloe ?’

Chloe smiled

‘you may’ and handed Kathy the knickers which she rammed into pauls mouth, then taking a pair from jasmine she did the same with those and stepping back she looked at her husband with total contempt as she turned to Jasmine and Chloe

‘please may I add something to this situation’

Chloe looked at her

‘feel free’

Kathy looked down at Paul

‘get down on your back cunt’

Paul obeyed his wife and as he lay there she stood over his face, slowly lowering herself down till her cunt was inches over his mouth she spoke again

‘open wide bitch’

Paul opened his mouth and Kathy pissed hard and fast down into it and as she finished she stood up

‘now get a cloth clean the floor, and come to the living room, and bring the bottle of champagne we were saving for our anniversary, this is a better celebration I think, and bring three glasses and guess who isn’t getting any’

With that the three of them walked away laughing.

He knelt and cleaned the floor, his mind racing in all directions, his wife of many years was now not only dominating him, (like he had wanted her to do for years if he was honest) but she was also under the control of two young lesbian bitches (who he was now very scared of); as he cleaned he wondered if there was a way out of this or if there was a a way and did he want a way out, or was this something that he wanted or not, confusion reigned in his mind and body.

As he finished cleaning the piss from the floor, totally oblivious to the fact he still had two pairs of knickers in his mouth, becoming accustomed to the foul taste it seemed, he heard his wife from upstairs call to him.

‘bitch come up here now and bring the champagne’

Paul climbed the stairs and in the living room found his wife on her knees between Chloe and Jasmine, they were on the sofa and she was knelt between them facing into the room, Jasmines right leg was over his wifes left shoulder and Chloe’s left over her right, she was turning her head from side to side to side kissing each of the girls legs in turn.

As he walked in Chloe spoke

‘right cunt on your knees, you wife has something to tell you’

Keighley

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Near MK

Here!

Gosport

Bradford

Paul knelt and Kathy smiled at him

‘darling I have invited Chloe and jasmine to move in with us for a few weeks, I think it will be good for me to have someone to control me, and I am sure it will be good for you to learn some discipline’

Paul mumbled and Jasmine laughed

‘you may remove the knickers and speak but be respectful bitch’

Paul looked at his wife

‘if that is what you wish darling, I suppose it is decided already but may I mention what may be an issue’

Kathy looked at him

‘yes it is decided, you may stay or you may move to Jasmines flat whist she is here that is your choice, however what do you think the issue is’

Paul looked at her,

‘my daughter, your much loved step daughter is due home from the university of Exeter in three weeks to stay for a week before she goes on her placement in London; what will she think’

Kathy smiled

‘oh darling you know I tell Lauren everything, I told her what a naughty dad you had been and what I had planned with miss Chloe and miss jasmine and asked her view even before I committed to this, so your wonderful daughter knows just what is happening’

Paul stared at her, he knew his wife and daughter were close but this was ridiculous and as he started to say so Kathy dropped the biggest bombshell yet

‘and just so you are aware as a token of my total submission to these two goddesses I have promised them your daughter as a fuck toy as I am’

Paul stared he looked at his wife and swore

‘you fucking bitch what have you turned into’

Kathy smiled at him

‘what I always wanted to be and you could not make me, a total whore bitch, someone with no will, someone with no say in what happens to her, a total slut and fuck toy and the best thing about it is, I am taking you with me’

As she finished speaking Jasmine stood up and walked across the Paul, standing over him she looked down and sneered

‘welcome to your new life you fucking waste of space, welcome to the life of degradation that you so want, now go into your fucking bedroom, shut the door and think of what is going to happen in here, just to give you a start on that, your wife, now our slut is going to slowly undress both me and Chloe, then she is going to lick my arse and then Chloe’s, then after that she is going to lay on her back and we are going to ride her face one after the other till she has made us cum, and then we are going to do it again. Over and over till we get bored of cumming on her, and then she is going to make herself cum as we watch and film it on her phone, and then we will be sending the video to someone close to her’

Paul gasped as he realised what was going to happen, he started to cry and spoke

‘no please, don’t do that’

Jasmine laughed

‘you have no say, now fucking crawl away we have plans’

Paul looked at his wife and she laughed

‘obey her cunt’

Paul tears streaming down his face crawled into the bedroom and closed the door, his mind numb and his spirit broken.

Excellent story

Brilliant story

Haha poor Paul grow a back bone chap and take these bitches on at their own game.

Just a brilliantly written

Here!

Near MK

Bradford

His fate sealed he drifted off into a listless sleep, how long he slept he had no idea, he was woken by Kathys voice

‘wake up and come in the living room she said’

He followed her and to his surprise fond her alone, dressed in black stockings, heels and a black bra and thong she looked stunning.

She looked at him as she sat down

‘stand in front of me Paul’

He did as she commanded and then surprisingly she produced a key and unlocked the cock cage releasing his cock before she spoke;

‘now my darling, things have changed have they not, but not in the way you thought, what was discussed earlier is not going to happen, it never was, Lauren has no idea what we have done and never will have, but I trust that you have learned your lesson of how not to play behind my back ever again’

Paul gasped

‘so it was all to punish me’

She smiled

‘yes, and they wanted to go further with it but I could see you had learned your lesson, however things are going to be a little different, I will be playing with Chloe and Jasmine on a regular basis, you will not be present and wil have no say in that, I have for years wanted to serve a dominant lesbian and that is now what will happen You will still be summoned by them occasionally to be used and ridiculed and I will not be present then either’

Paul looked at her, and he spoke

‘okay but what about me and you’

She smiled up at her husband and laughed

‘me and you my darling will from now on have the filthiest dirtiest sex we have ever had, some days Jas and Chloe will order me to I will use you, some days they will order you to use me and some days we will be ordered to abstain from sex; but I am sure you will enjoy that’

Paul smiled

‘yes I will’

And then she looked at him and with a serious face carried on

‘however there is one thing you may not like’

He looked as she continued

‘the girls have said that now and again they may want me fucked by another man and you have to watch’

Paul looked at his wife and replied

‘on one condition’

She looked into his eyes

‘go on’

He laughed

‘that when I have to watch you cage me like a true cuck’

She grinned

‘no problem cuck’

Now fuck me hard and fast I need to cum again.

And that dear readers is the end of that story – or is it !

Hope it's not the end

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

I hope there more

Here!

Love your story's

Please don't stop there

Near MK

Certainly hope that isn't the end

Bradford

That really was further than that story was intended to go, however, just to whet your appetites and get your filthy minds working over time .... read this bit !

Bradford

A few miles away in Jasmines flat the two girls were locked on the bed, a double ended dildo deep in their two cunts, both exploding onto the flexible plastic, as they relaxed and rolled apart Chloes phone beeped, a message on one of her social media sites, she opened it and read

‘hi, I have seen you looking at my profile today, and thought I would message you, get back to me if I am someone you would want to chat to’

The message was from ‘Lauren, 20 student, Exeter’

Chloe laughed and quickly typed

‘my lover and I are dominant lesbians, what the fuck can you offer us?’

The reply took less than a minute it had two pictures attached, the reply said

‘this, and I am from your town and back there in a week or so’

The two pictures were off a petite slim blonde, naked one of her on all fours her ass cheeks spread showing her cunt and ass hole the second a full frontal with her fingers in her own cunt’

Chloe smiled

‘showing the picture to jasmine she typed

‘if we want it, how sub are you’

The reply was

‘very, try me’

Chloe laughed and turning to Jasmine held up the double ended dildo and spoke

‘are we evil enough’

Jasmine laughed

‘yes’

Chloe snapped picture of the dildo and sent it to Lauren with the message

‘you on one end, our 45 yr old female fuck toy on the other’

Lauren replied instantly

‘yes please’

And that dear reader really is the end of this story !

Bradford

Your minds can do the rest, or i will be banned from forums again !

Near MK

That is cruel

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

» Add a new message to this topic