FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating wife

Cheating wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife used to come home horny after nights out and beg me to let her sit on my face. She said that going out dancing made her really horny and I I love it. This was going on for a few years until I found out she was out cheating when she was out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So what did you do

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Didn’t you realise she was full of another guys cum

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would of noticed that ha ha ,

Good girl lol

Sounds strange, but i’ll love a women in my life that cheats on me. Hot wife type of woman, that goes out and fucks strangers, then when she gets home, ask me to lick clean stranger’s cum from her pussy. Or, she’s fucking 2-3 guys in our bedroom wile i’m at work, then i get home i must do the cleaning for her. (I’m probably fu*ked up, but this type of woman drives me crazy)

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

"Sounds strange, but i’ll love a women in my life that cheats on me. Hot wife type of woman, that goes out and fucks strangers, then when she gets home, ask me to lick clean stranger’s cum from her pussy. Or, she’s fucking 2-3 guys in our bedroom wile i’m at work, then i get home i must do the cleaning for her. (I’m probably fu*ked up, but this type of woman drives me crazy) "
no you definitely not fucked up something I always wanted to do but my ex-wife wasn't into that sort of thing.

» Add a new message to this topic