FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding dress

Wedding dress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edro50 OP   Man  over a year ago

enniskillen

Hi everyone I was wondering if any ladies or couples have had a wedding dress fantasy or situation that they would like to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife's still got hers

enniskillen

Mmmm I think people should put up more sexy pics of their wives being naughty in their wedding dresses!

enniskillen

Not a big fantasy roleplay scenario?

By *ooking for SubmissivesMan  over a year ago

Close by

Love the idea, I did once see a cuckold couple on here who used to advertise that scenario where she would wear her dress whilst you ducked her and he watched

By *illyinbootsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cotswolds

I love dressing up as a bride and letting daddies cum over my face as they wished they could have on their wedding night

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

I must admit I've had same fantasy one that will come true

Adore wedding lingerie xx would love to meet someone who was wearing a wedding dress

By *ealbritishblokeMan  over a year ago

Bilston

I love a full figure lady in a wedding dress I tugged on it many times especially with ginger hair. Now your talking

Being screwed in a wedding dress and white basis pretty amazing and managed to do it a few times

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

cuckold wedding fantasy here aswell

enniskillen

"cuckold wedding fantasy here aswell"
do you still have your wedding dress?

By *esidetheseaMan  over a year ago

Castlebar

Had the pleasure of fulfilling this fantasy a few years ago. The couple were engaged and I had met them a few times previously. We had talked about me waiting for them in the bridal suite until after the wedding reception but they thought it would be too risky.

I had to wait until they returned from their honeymoon about 3 weeks later. I don't think my cock has ever been so hard as when I walked into their living room to find M on her knees in her white dress with her veil covering her face. R stood behind her and lifted her veil back so she could suck my cock.

After a few mins I told R to lie down on the floor so his new wife could sit on his face while she sucked my cock. He said he nearly suffocated underneath the heavy dress!

I'm writing this on my phone so can't go into too much detail but I still regularly wank to the video R took of me cumming all over his wife's face while she fondles her big tits, still in her wedding dress. It's going to be a tough one to beat!

By *llycplCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Defo on our post lockdown things to do

"Had the pleasure of fulfilling this fantasy a few years ago. The couple were engaged and I had met them a few times previously. We had talked about me waiting for them in the bridal suite until after the wedding reception but they thought it would be too risky.

I had to wait until they returned from their honeymoon about 3 weeks later. I don't think my cock has ever been so hard as when I walked into their living room to find M on her knees in her white dress with her veil covering her face. R stood behind her and lifted her veil back so she could suck my cock.

After a few mins I told R to lie down on the floor so his new wife could sit on his face while she sucked my cock. He said he nearly suffocated underneath the heavy dress!

I'm writing this on my phone so can't go into too much detail but I still regularly wank to the video R took of me cumming all over his wife's face while she fondles her big tits, still in her wedding dress. It's going to be a tough one to beat! "

Wow sounds very fun

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

I love dressing as a bride mmmm

"Had the pleasure of fulfilling this fantasy a few years ago. The couple were engaged and I had met them a few times previously. We had talked about me waiting for them in the bridal suite until after the wedding reception but they thought it would be too risky.

I'm writing this on my phone so can't go into too much detail but I still regularly wank to the video R took of me cumming all over his wife's face while she fondles her big tits, still in her wedding dress. It's going to be a tough one to beat! "

I think we'd ALL like to see that video! Haha. I'm working on a fantasy story at the moment involving a bride. I might post it in the forum if it's good enough.

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

havent done this but watched the wife snogging a guy on our wedding day, still had her dress on

Castlebar

[Removed by poster at 28/02/21 12:52:25]

Castlebar

" Wow sounds very fun "

In your pic from 30th May, is that K on her hen night? Love the veil

By *agicroundabout3100Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

Wow that’s incredibly horny......

The wife still has hers..but then again she still has a skirt that she wore for school. Still fits as well. Handy for hen nights in fancy dress ..along with the French maid,nun,nurse and policewoman lol

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

This topic has been discussed before, with a few interesting connotations - such as doing it on the anniversary, and even in the original wedding night venue...

....some couples (and ladies) have mentioned having wedding dress pics on their profiles - and charity shops have been suggested as good sources for a relatively cheap alternative for those who either can't or don't want to use the original dress, but like the whole scenario...

A couple of years ago I was corresponding with a couple from the US who were going to be celebrating their anniversary while over here on holiday - the initial conversation revolved around her ambition of cuckolding him...

....as the discussion developed, she made the suggestion that she could bring her entire wedding outfit - dress, lingerie, stockings and shoes - for me to have her in, while he watched...

....she soon had the whole thing planned, from me meeting her hubby down in the hotel lobby and viewing their wedding photo album, to him leading me up to their room to be introduced to 'my' bride in the full attire...

....she would go down on me and have me cum in her mouth, after which I'd go down on her, all while she was still wearing the dress - followed by me fucking and cumming inside her while she was either still in the dress, or at the least the lingerie and heels...

....the prospect was an enormous turn-on, but then, two weeks before it was supposed to happen, the emails suddenly ceased - whether one or both of them got cold feet, or if it was all a wind-up, I'll never know (though the latter is most likely)...

....consequently, having another man's wife in her wedding dress remains something that's on my 'to do' list...

» Add a new message to this topic