FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected meeting

Unexpected meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oblewis0000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

An expected meeting

It was a boring Thursday afternoon, work was busy as always. A reminder popped up on my PC that I had a meeting with a new client at 4.30pm with a Miss Smith.

I rang my secretary, Helen, and asked where the appointment had come from. Apparently Miss Smith had been recommended to contact me. She left a landline number, but no other information and specifically asked for a meeting late in the afternoon and asked what time the office shut. Helen told me that she needed to come from work so the later the meeting was the better it suited her.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, irritated that again secretaries were making me appointments with no information and not letting me speak with the person beforehand. I hoped this wasn’t another waste of my time.

The afternoon plodded on and I rushed around dealing with clients and conference calls as usual, thinking no more of the meeting later that afternoon.

Just after 4.30 reception rang me and said Miss Smith was here to see me, that they had shown her into a meeting room and given her a cup of coffee. I finished what I was doing, grabbed my jacket, pad of paper and a pen and wandered towards reception. As always the receptionists pointed me to the right meeting room and asked if I would like some water brought in.

I walked in to the meeting room and my heart skipped a beat and for once I didn’t know what to say. You were sat there at the table, sitting sideways to me. You looked amazing and were wearing a white blouse, with quiet a few buttons undone, a black jacket blazer and matching tight pencil skirt. You had red heels on and with your legs crossed what I thought were tights. As my heart raced, I closed the door behind me and turned and thought I caught a glimpse of a stocking, but my mind was awash and I couldn’t think straight other than “What are you doing here?”.

You stood up and walked over towards me, very close to me, took my hand keeping your gaze on my eyes and shook my hand. “Good afternoon, I am Mrs Smith. I’m so sorry for making an appointment so late in the day to see you, but I really needed to see you urgently to sort out my problem”. You turned and walked back to the table, bending over to pick up a pen that you’d dropped before sitting down and crossing your legs.

I sat down at the table, trying to think like I was still in work mode, and trying not to look at your skirt that had ridden up a bit, or your blouse that showed off your cleavage.

I got my notepad out and got myself ready and the door opened and one the receptionists brought in a bottle of water and two glasses, so I immediately said to you “So, tell me more about your problem, how can I help”

You started to tell me a story about having a property dispute about a house you owned and a friend that you’d bought it with, explaining a long drawn out story. I was studiously taking notes, as you did, but kept noticing you crossing and uncrossing your legs every few minutes out of the corner of my eye and as you did your pencil skirt started to rise higher up your thighs.

After ten minutes of you explaining your story, which by now, I was sure was a ruse, I could see the tops of your stockings and it took everything in my willpower not to stare at them. I asked you another question, but knew that as I did you caught me looking at your stocking tops. You winked at me, and then very slowly uncrossed your legs, despite all my best will, I couldn’t help watching, feeling myself getting hard as I saw up your skirt and saw your bare thighs at the top of your stockings.

You looked down at the growing bulge in my trousers, and leant over and placed your hand on my thigh close to my bulge and said “Where were we”.

I looked at my notes and explained where we were and you carried on. I was still so hard, and couldn’t stop thinking about you sat there opposite me in stockings wondering what else was under your pencil skirt suit.

Just after five PM one of the partners knocked on the door and asked if he could borrow me for a minute. I got up trying to hide how hard I was and walked out of the office. The partner just said to me “Just to let you know everyone has left for the evening so you’re the last here, don’t forget to lock up after you leave”.

I wondered back in to the meeting room, you had taken some papers out of your bag and were bent over the desk spreading them out for me to look at, although I think you had intended that I’d see your pert arse as you stood on tip toes in your heels leaning over the table.

I couldn’t resist and walked towards you and spanked your arse in your sexy pencil skirt, my hand resting afterwards and feeling your suspender but nothing else under your skirt.

I sat back down while you were still bent over the desk and you deliberately dropped a pen next to my chair. Before I had a chance to pick it up, you said “whoops” and bent down to pick it up, resting your hand on my hard cock, coming up very slowly from picking up the pen and smiling at me as you started to rub me.

You sat back down opposite me, and made no attempt to try and secretly cross your legs this time, very slowly crossing them and letting me see right up you skirt. I was so hard I could feel myself throbbing for you, so I leant forward and placed my hand on your thigh up your skirt and told you that you should show me what all these plans were for. You stood up again and leant against the meeting table, and I stood up and stood immediately behind you.

You knew what I was doing, and you pushed back against me and felt my erection pushing against your arse. I grabbed your hips and pulled you close to me, moving one hand up your body to your neck, pulling you close to my mouth and biting your neck, you let out a whimper and a moan and I knew then you wanted me there and then inside you.

I pushed you down so you were bent over the table, and reached down and slid my hand from your knee up your thigh inside your skirt. My cock twitching in my suit as I reached the top of your stockings.

As I moved further up your skirt, I couldn’t hide my excitement and I pushed my cock harder against your arse. My hand slid further up until the tips of my fingers felt your pussy. You were soaking wet and as soon as you felt my fingers on you, you moaned again.

Before I even had a chance to think, I moved my fingers slightly and felt the lace of your crotchless underwear. The thought turned me on even more than finding you with no underwear. It was all too much for me, and even though you started to stand up so that you could feel my fingers inside you and on your clit, I pushed you back down over the table.

I grabbed at your skirt, pulling it up enough to reveal your soaking wet pussy, quickly pulling down my flies and trousers and releasing my throbbing cock.

As soon as I had, I urgently pushed the tip of my cock against your lips. You were so wet I could’ve slid inside you without any effort, but I wanted to tease you like you’d teased me. You were breathing heavily and I knew you wanted to feel me deep inside you, I looked down at your amazing arse, with my cock pushed between your legs, your arse perfectly framed by your heels, suspender belt and pulled up skirt.

I slid my cock forward slowly, letting it glide over your pussy and rubbing against your clit. I knew you wanted to reach between your legs and guide me inside you, so I drew back and repeated the teasing, letting you feel so close to me entering you, but just rubbing my cock against your pussy.

I stopped and again pushed my cock against your pussy, took your hips and felt you pushing back against me desperate to feel me inside you. As you pushed back and I could feel myself entering you, so I thrust hard and deep and as you felt me suddenly deep inside you, you let out a loud gasp.

I started to fuck you from behind, slowly at first, but rhythmically and as you moaned more, I grabbed your hair from behind and started to fuck you harder and faster, your moans getting louder and more concentrated.

You tilted your head and told me you wanted to cum at the same time as I filled you. You started pushing me away from you and you swept all the papers onto the floor and lay on the table, your pussy glistening at the first chance I had to see just how wet and turned on you were. You grabbed my tie and pulled me towards you, guiding my inside you and placing your legs over my shoulder. I started to fuck you harder and faster and you reached down and started playing with your clit as my cock slid inside you through your crotchless panties.

Your chest started to redden and I knew you were going to cum so hard from being so turned on and just by how wet you are, so I started to fuck you even harder and faster wanting to cum at the same time as you. Your moans got louder and more intense and you moaned that you were going to cum as your fingers rubbed your clit furiously. That was all too much for me and as I felt your pussy start to tighten around my cock I started to cum deep inside you, groaning as I did and letting every last drop of cum fill you up.

After I had finished, you grabbed my tie and pulled yourself up using it and kissed me passionately, and I realised it was the first time we had kissed that evening. You pulled my ear towards your mouth and whispered “ I think that’s helped with my problem, see you later in the week for our second date”.

You left all the papers scattered all over the floor, hitched your skirt down,grabbed your bag and walked out of the meeting room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artina cdTV/TS  over a year ago

co dublin

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm yes more please definately

» Add a new message to this topic