FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Awakenings

Awakenings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

10 years of a happy marriage despite a very vanilla sex life and suddenly out of nowhere the urge to experiment and see what it would be like to get a blow job from a guy makes its presence known.

I had very limited exposure or knowledge of what it was like to be bi with no knowledge of any gay world out there but I was drawn to this experiment like a moth to a flame.

It was late 90s no fab to help dip my toes in just personal ads and Craig's list to help me out.

I replied to some ads and got some responses that felt a bit creepy so I passed and then I got more comfortable with the responses. Working through the mad ,creepy and the bullshitters one Friday evening I found myself ringing back a guy called Tom to have a chat and see where it led.

He was quiet and well spoken,obviously intelligent and had a calm tone which put me at ease.

He sensed my lack of real experience and was reassuring that what i was feeling was natural and that he would be happy to meet in person if i wanted to proceed further.

We agreed that i would call to his house on the following Monday, no pressure.

Weekend was uneventful and at 2 PM I found myself outside a small semi d with my heart racing and my mouth dry in anticipation. What was I doing , why was I doing it. I thought about driving off and forgetting about the experiment but thought it would be a really shitty thing to do to someone who had been supportive of my situation and I decided to grow a pair and walked up to the porch.

I rang the bell and a smiling guy in his forties answered and ushered me in

"I have a pot of tea brewing , milk and sugar? He offered

That would be good I said nervously and we walked into the sitting room

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

» Add a new message to this topic