FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Regrets...

Regrets...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Missed opportunities...

So this is a true event that i regret every day, I live on a fairly quiet friendly estate and always lend a hand to neighbours ect. So when a new couple moved in next door i introduced my self and told them if they needed anything just give me a knock, anyway as the months pass by we become friends but somethings not right and it turns out things are not going well and he leaves causing all ends of trouble, when she told me the extent of the mess he had left her in i was shocked and wanted to help even if it was just a chat over a cuppa, anyway it seemed that she had friends supporting her , so they used to go out walking and i used to pass the time of day when i saw her as i adored her dog , but i couldnt help noticing her figure and the leggings used to leave nothing to the imagination, anyway one day she asked me to have a look at a few things in the house ( thermostates, smoke alarms ect)but when in side i noticed what she was wearing ! Tight cut off denim shorts and the tightest t shirt and made a point of going up the stairs in front of me , id had a busy day at work and wasnt paying attention as i should be , anyway done the jobs and left , once back home in the shower it dawned on me and i went back round but by then her friend had called round , after that we had a couple of nights out but always as a group and i think about what could of been as shes moved on now but she was a lovely women in all aspects ..

The dreams i have about her ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Just think of wot cud have happened, pm if u want a chat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic