FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The clean-up

The clean-up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. I was undressed down to my boxers, my cock was hard, I was stroking it slowly, enjoying being aroused but not wanting to cum yet.

In front of me was a large bed, on which a couple were having sex. They were both in their late 50’s or early 60’s, still fit and attractive. I had only met them earlier that evening; I didn’t even know their names.

They had been fucking for more than an hour now. I’d watched them get undressed, kiss, touch. They moved on to performing oral on each other until they were both turned on, then started having sex.

They moved from position to position, sometimes slowing down to kiss. Other times their fucking became more vigorous, their bodies glistened with a sheen of sweat. They didn’t talk to me, but they did show awareness of my presence at times. As they fucked in the doggy position the woman looked over made eye contact with me, she held my gaze as the man pounded her hard from behind. Her hands gripped the edge of the bed; she let out a moan before closing her eyes and lowering her face. I looked to the man, he had a strained look on his face from the physical exertion, he briefly looked at me and smiled.

We had met online a few days ago, made arrangements to meet, and also discussed the rules. Their desire was to have a stranger in the room with them whilst they had sex, they both found being watched a huge turn on. They didn’t want me to join in with them though, it wasn’t a 3-some, which was fine with me. I asked that they allow me to do just one thing, to clean-up when they had finished, which they agreed to.

The woman was now on her back, he was on top, driving into her. She had her legs wrapped around his back, pulling him in deeper. He was speeding up, getting close to orgasm. With a few final hard thrusts he ejaculated inside her, then they lay together in the same position for a couple of minutes, kissing.

He finally got up and eased off the bed, then walked out into the adjoining bathroom to shower. The woman remained on her back, her legs wide open, I stood up and made my way over to the bed. I lowered myself on my elbows and moved my face down between her legs, getting close to her pussy. It was red and swollen, she was wet, her pussy covered in a mix of sweat, cum and pussy juice. I leaned in and started to lick it clean, feeling the heat from her body.

Once I had cleaned the outside, I used my fingers to spread her pussy. As I pulled her open I covered her pussy with my mouth and sucked hard, I could feel the hot fluid flow from her body into my mouth. I felt the thick glop of the mans fresh cum slip into my mouth and I swallowed it. I felt the woman contract her muscles and let out a groan. I used my tongue, working it round inside her, until I felt she was clean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isguised KoalaMan  over a year ago

Market drayton

That’s hot love it

By *irty_mindMan  over a year ago

in the sticks

Wow. Love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oprugbyman321Man  over a year ago