FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just a walk in the park

Just a walk in the park

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aria_dreamgirl OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

It was a warm summers day but a little breezy. Maria decided to go for a walk in the park.Wearing a floaty sleeveless sun dress which was thigh length with bare legs she set off walking.She walked along the wooded path and all seemed very quiet. The breeze was blowing the hem of her dress up occasionally to her waist exposing her white lace thong. She didn't care as there appeared to be no one around. It wasn't until she heard a voice saying "I'd love to have fun with you darling". She glanced over her shoulder and saw a middle aged man walking his dog.She stopped for a moment.The man approached and said "a lovely day for it isn't it?" Maria replied "Yes very much so". "My dog likes you, would you like to stroke him?" Maria leaned over to do so and the man had a good view of her cute little bottom. "You look very nice in that little dress but it is very revealing". "Thankyou kind sir" she said. At this point the man's hand touched the back of Maria's bare thigh and up to her panties."I hope you don't mind me having a little stroke?" "Not at all she said I'm a very tactile person"."So am I" he said as his wandering hands were inside the waistband of her panties.Maria didn't object as he eased her panties down to her ankles."What a delightful smooth ass you have Maria.May I stroke it?" Maria nodded and his hands gently caressed her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ERSHEYMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Mmmmm nice

stockport

Such a sweet little peach Maria.Could I taste it please. Before she had time to reply the man firmly spread her bum cheeks exposing her inviting pussy hole.In went his tongue making Maria squirm with ecstacy.She was excited and her exposed clitty was throbbing. "You're a little teaser Maria and I'm going to enjoy what comes next"

stockport

He took hold of her slim wrist and led Maria to a secluded spot. "It's such a pleasant surprise to meet a willing little slut like you".

Maria gave a little coy smile. "Now take off that dress and bend over you dirty whore".

birmingham

More please

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

More please

stockport

Maria was a little taken aback by the man's sudden request but she did was as he asked.Wearing little but a bra and sandals she felt very submissive."What if somebody sees us"? she said."Then I'll invite them over to have some fun.Now spread your legs as I'm going to enjoy fucking you".

stockport

"Now you little whore I'm going to gag you with your panties so no one can hear you squeal as I spank your cute ass"

Maria didn't resist and quite enjoyed being a submissive bitch.

"I'm going to tape your wrists together so you don't struggle."

What came next she had not expected.

"Before I fuck you tart I'm going to whip your bare ass with this dog lead"

Maria couldn't speak and only made muffled screams as stroke after stroke made her bum cheeks red.

"Now you cheap whore I'm going to breed you"

She felt the tip of his erection against her rosebud.

He was soon inside her pounding her now reddened ass. "This is what you need you dirty bitch"

"Fuck ohh yes I'm cumming"

He shot his creamy load inside Maria.

"Meet me here tomorrow bitch and I'll bring a friend"

stockport

Maria woke up the next morning and viewed her bare bum cheeks which were still marked after the strapping she'd had with the dog lead. Strangely she'd enjoyed the submissive experience and the thought of meeting the guy and his friend was turning her on.She showered, sprayed herself with perfume and looked through her wardrobe for a nice short dress. She picked out a very short button through tea dress which barely covered her cute little bottom.pink lace bra and thong underneath.Nude coloured holdup stockings which left a lot of bare thigh on show.She wanted to tease the two guys.

It was a slightly windy day and as she got out of her car her dress blew up around her waist showing her pink lace thong. This didn't go unnoticed by a guy walking past with his dog.He didn't say anything but it was obvious that he was staring and enjoying the view.Maria made no attempt to hold down the bottom of her dress as she liked teasing.He disappeared up the pathway.Maria carried on walking half expecting to see the guy from yesterday with his friend but they were nowhere to be seen.She'd been walking for a while now and decided to sit down on a bench seat which was up ahead.Someone was already seated. Yes it was the guy with his dog who'd seen her earlier showing her panties. "Do you mind if I join you as I need a little rest" she said. "Be my guest young lady" he replied.She decided to shut her eyes for a little while.It wasn't long before she felt a hand brush her thigh. She didn't say anything as maybe it was an accident.She realised that it wasn't as the guys hand moved up under her dress and stroked her bare thigh.He leaned over and whispered in Maria's ear. "You are a sexy little bitch and you know you are". Maria just smiled but kept her eyes shut. The guy moved his hand further up her dress and onto her panties.Maria felt her panties being pulled down so she lifted her bottom off the bench and the guy tugged them down to her ankles. She let him take her panties and he put them in his pocket.Her clitty was getting hard and the guy was stroking it."I love sexy tgirls and making them excited" Maria was definitely that and hitched up her dress above her waist. The guy leaned over and started to suck her clitty which was throbbing and started to ooze precum.

liverpool

Mmm so wet reading this

stockport

As the guy pleasured Maria neither of them noticed that they had an audience. It was the dog walker from yesterday's encounter and his friend. "I told you she was a complete slut didn't I?" Maria looked up and remembered how red her bottom had been with the dog lead. "I think she's ready for a spit roasting don't you?" he said to his eager friend.The guy sucking Maria was taken aback and decided to leave quickly. "You're all ours now you filthy slut."They grabbed her wrists and lead her into a densely wooded area." Now let's gag her with her panties and tie her to that tree". She was helpless and at their mercy. They tore off her dress and removed her bra. She was naked apart from her nude holdups and heels. The guys quickly stripped off and their throbbing erections were eager to be inside Maria. The dog walker forced her bum cheeks apart and penetrated her deep thrusting hard. His friend started wanking whilst he waited for his turn.The dog walker shouted"Oh fuck yes yes"as his creamy load shot inside Maria.

His friend removed the panties from Maria's mouth and pushed his throbbing cock inside. "Suck it you whore". Maria did so as she loves tasting a guy's cum. "Fucking hell she's good" and at which point he couldn't hold back any longer and shot a big load of cum all over Maria's face.They untied Maria and threw her the torn dress and her bra.She had no panties as the other guy still had them in his pocket.They left her dishevelled and used. As she started to get dressed the guy she'd met earlier reappeared."I guess you will be wanting these back" and handed her the pink panties he'd taken from her before. She thanked him. "Can I give you a lift as you look exhausted after those two guys had you"?

"Yes please that would be nice thankyou"

To be continued....

birmingham

More

stockport

Maria gladly accepted a lift from the guy."If you'd come up to my apartment I'd make you most welcome" he said. Maria thanked him and nodded in agreement. Inside the apartment he asked if she'd like to have a shower and freshen up whilst he put the kettle on.She came out of the shower and sat down in just a bath towel. "You are a lovely sight young lady". "Bring your drink into the bedroom as I've something to show you". She followed him and he shut the door.What came next was not unexpected having had a taste of bdsm with his dog lead previously. To be continued...

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Why can I never get this luck when I'm out.

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Park life

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Love the story!

birmingham

More

stockport

"You see Maria I have a fine collection of toys and I know you're going to like to get to know them". "Take of the towel and lie face down on the bed like a good girl" Maria was naked and a bit apprehensive but she did as she was told."Now spread your arms and legs wide" Wrist and ankle restraints were applied. Next was a blindfold and ball gag. Maria was now totally at his mercy."Lets start with the flogger to warm you up a little" Maria winced but couldn't squeal as her smooth little ass turned red with the thwacks."I love a nice reddened ass and now I think you need a good paddling"He was giving Maria a good seeing to and his cock was throbbing with excitement."Now I'm going to introduce you to a friend of mine".A large dildo was lubed and pushed inside Maria."This will open you up you whore"

Maria was enjoying it and loved being a sex toy.

"Now bitch it's my turn" "I'm going to breed you". His erection touched her eager rosebud and then he was inside her pounding her pussy."God you're a filthy bitch and I'm going to fill you with my cum"

He was fucking her hard and deep and couldn't hold back any longer. "Fuck yes yes" as his creamy load filled Marias pussy. To be continued....

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *lljambarMan  over a year ago

Manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *etnetWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Mmmmmmm....... Yes

By *emmaholdupsTV/TS  over a year ago

swindon

wonderful story you lucky girl xx

stockport

Thankyou Gemma you look amazing

By *emmaholdupsTV/TS  over a year ago

swindon

"Thankyou Gemma you look amazing "

Thank you so do you! xx lets go for a walk together xx

stockport

We might a kinky admirer Gemma

stockport

Meet

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Love to join in with such a sexy looking pair x

stockport

Girls just want to have fun

liverpool

So enjoying this

stockport

Maria is a teaser and in my stories she gets what she deserves.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

i luv it, please keep writing, i'm fantasizing of being in Maria's place.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

"Thankyou Gemma you look amazing

Thank you so do you! xx lets go for a walk together xx"

stockport

Maria's bum cheeks were rosy red and stinging. Her pussy was gaping and oozing the creamy load that been spurted forcibly inside her.

"Now get dressed you filthy whore"

"I want you as my bitch and come dressed as a schoolgirl next time as I want to give you special lessons."

"you must do as I say otherwise I will have to spank you very hard. Do you understand?"

Maria nodded.

"I want you to wear a very short pleated skirt, white blouse and tie, white ankle socks and white cotton panties, black Mary janes"

Maria nodded again.

Before you go I want you to suck my cock.

"Get on your knees bitch"

Maria did as she was told and he took out his throbbing cock.

"Now take it deep in your mouth

Maria was gagging on his cock as he face fucked her vigorously.

" Swallow my load you dirty whore"

Maria felt the warm sticky cum shoot down her throat "

" Now lick me clean"

Maria did as she was told.

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Oh yes please we want more of this

By *aney JoyTV/TS  over a year ago

North Dublin

Maria is a very good girl, on my way to stockport now

stockport

The next day Maria dressed as she was told as a schoolgirl.

She'd been told that she must travel on the bus to his flat and let anyone grope her.

She boarded the bus and went up to the top deck closely followed by an old guy who couldn't help but see right up her cute little pleated skirt.

She sat down by the window and the old guy sat next to her.

He took out his paper and all seemed quite normal.

After a few stops they were alone on the top deck and soon she felt his hand brush her bare thigh.

She said nothing and carried on looking out of the window as she didn't want to miss her stop.

The old guy's hand slowly moved under her skirt and reached her white cotton panties.

He whispered "I'm going to take your panties off and finger your pussy"

Maria felt her panties being tugged down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and the old guy put them on his pocket.

"Now my girl I'm going to make you cum"

Maria's clitty was throbbing and the old guy started to wank her vigorously.

"I love tranny whore like you"

Marias skirt was up around her waist and her clitty was oozing precum."Now little girl cum for daddy"

Maria couldn't stop herself from spurting a creamy load onto her bare thighs.

The old guy then started to lick the fresh cum off her thighs.

"You taste good young lady"

To be continued

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

stockport

Maria got off the bus minus her panties and set off down the road towards the guy's flat.It was quite a windy afternoon and she had to hold onto her skirt to stop it blowing up and exposing her bare bum cheeks.

As she crossed the road a sudden gust of wind caught her unawares and her skirt blew up around her waist.

It hadn't escaped the notice of a middle aged guy who saw her smooth pert bum cheeks and clitty.

"Are you looking for a bit of fun darling? He said

" Only if you're paying Maria replied "

" How much for a blow job? "

" £50"

"Theres an alley nearby where we won't be seen"

"OK I'm game" Maria said.

"Follow me OK?"

They walked down an alley which was near some derelict buildings.

"Darling I'm really horny now so how much for sex?"

£100 with a condom or £150 bare.

"Bend over as I'm going to breed you you slut"

Maria bent over a small wall and the guy unzipped his trousers.

She felt the tip of his cock against her rosebud.

"Oh fuck you have a lovely ass and I'm going to enjoy this"

He forced his cock deep in Maria's pussy and thrust hard and fast grunting as he did so.

"You fucking dirty whore I'm going to fill that ass with my cream."

Maria felt his cock pulse then release its load inside her.

"Here's your money bitch. You are a tremendous fuck"

To be continued

aylesbury

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Great start.more i hope

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Oh my cant wait for next one

stockport

Maria put the money in her handbag and set off down the road with cum oozing out of her well used pussy.

When she arrived at the guy's flat his gaze was on her bare ass and clitty.

"I see you've had some fun on the way here you dirty whore"

"A girl has her needs" Maria said.

"I have mine too and your my little girl"

"Whatever daddy wants"

"Daddy wants his cock in that cute ass so lift up that skirt and bend over that chair"

Maria did as she was asked.

"Open those legs wider bitch"

Maria felt his erection against her rosebud.

"You filthy whore. Someone's already been inside you"

Maria giggled.

"I won't need to use any lube as you're already wet"

He thrust his cock balls deep in Maria's pussy and fucked her hard and fast.

"Fuck fuck fuck you have a lovely ass girl"

"Where do you want my load girl?"

Maria pointed to her bare bum cheeks.

He pulled out of her pussy and spurted his creamy load all over Maria's bum cheeks.

She rubbed it in especially between the crack.

"You are one filthy whore Maria"

Mmmmm. Breed you. Love it x

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Love it

stockport

As you are such a cum slut Maria I'm going to rent you out to any horny guys who want to breed a schoolgirl whore.

Come back tomorrow and wear your schoolgirl uniform.

To be continued

stockport

Maria came back the following day wearing a micro mini pleated skirt, white cropped school blouse, striped tie, white knee high pelerine socks, white cotton panties and black patent Mary jane shoes.

"You do look like the proper innocent schoolgirl today Maria"

"When my two friends arrive that will make them really horny"

A knock at the door and in walked two older guys who looked about 70.

"Fuck you weren't joking about the bitch were you?" one said.

"I want her first the other guy said.

" You both can breed her but flash the cash first guys."

They both reached in their pockets and handed over a wad of notes.

" Right you whore suck me whilst my friend is filling your pussy"

Maria was being spit roasted and it wasn't long before she felt the spurt of cum inside her pussy.

"Now it's my turn to have the bitch"

They swapped around and she was being pounded again.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum" said the guy being sucked.

He shot a big creamy load all over Maria's face.

"Me too" said the guy with his cock inside Maria's pussy.

They both left completely satisfied.

Maria was left to clean herself up.

"Tomorrow there will be more guys slut"

I wish I found this park in Stockport

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

aylesbury

stockport

I like a bit of outdoors fun

By *ienickMan  over a year ago

Selston

How can the pants be in her mouth if they were put in the other man's pocket?

stockport

She was given her panties back by the dog walker.

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

stockport

Next day Maria turned up at the guy's flat wearing a tartan micro mini skirt which was so short her panties were on view,a crop top,overknee socks and Mary janes.

"You look like a real slutty whore today Maria"

"Thankyou I aim to please"

"Oh you will my girl as I have three lusty guys coming to fuck you soon"

It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door.

In walked three chubby guys.

"Hello guys I'm Maria and I want you all to have fun"

"How do you like her?" her owner said.

"She's fucking hot" said one.

Can we tie her up? said another.

"Love to fill that ass" said the last guy.

"Sure you can as she's a dirty whore"

Maria's hands were tied behind her back and mouth covered in duck tape.

"Bend over that chair bitch"

"Rip her panties off"

Maria felt her little lace thong being torn off her cute little bottom.

"Spread your legs bitch"

"She has a lovely pussy"

"All yours guys"

First chubby guy was hard and horny.

Maria felt his erection against her rosebud.

Then it was deep inside her thrusting hard.

"Fucking hell she's tight slut"

Maria felt the sticky spurt inside her.

The second guy was wanking.

The third guy started to finger Maria.

"She likes a good spanking too guys"

To be continued

stockport

Maria was used to being spanked and the three guys were drooling at the prospect of reddening her bare bum cheeks.

"She a naughty girl who needs to be taught a lesson"

A selection of spanking toys were produced.

"I suggest you start off with the paddle guys"

Maria couldn't squeal as her mouth was taped up.

"I will go first" said one.

Whack, whack, whack.

Maria was really feeling like a well used whore now.

The second guy stroked Maria's reddened bum cheeks and forced two fingers up her gaping pussy.

"You're going to love this bitch"

He slapped her ass and couldn't resist forcing his erection inside her pussy.

"She's lovely and tight and I'm going to breed her"

Maria felt his sticky cum inside her as he spurted a big load which then dripped from her well used ass.

The third guy was yet to take his turn.

stockport

Maria knew that more was to come.

The third guy selected a flogger.

Six strikes across her already reddened bottom made her wince.She bucked and squirmed but tied to the chair she had to take her punishment.

"Now guys I think she's ready for a good caning"

Maria wasn't expecting that and struggled against her ties.

"You can see guys she's a filthy whore who's loving this"

"You can all take your turn giving her three strokes of the cane"

Whack whack whack

Whack whack whack

Whack whack whack.

"Now guys as you've used her it's time to pay me."

stockport

Maria is a filthy cock sucking whore and I hope you like her adventures

liverpool

Ready for some more

stockport

Maria was told to report for maid duties and she should must do as she was told.She must wear a very short French maid outfit with white stockings and suspenders, white bra and panties, black patent heels.She was to go to entertain and serve a group of older men.She must let them grope, kiss and be their plaything.

stockport

Maria's owner dropped her off at a house in a quiet countryside location.

She knocked on the door which was opened by an older man in his 70s.

"Welcome Maria so glad you could make it"

He gave her a little kiss and put his hand up her maid's dress. He gave her bum cheeks a little squeeze.

"You look delightful my dear. Please come and sit down with me on the sofa before my guests arrive."

Maria sat close to him.

"I'm George by the way"

"Nice to meet you George" said Maria.

"Would you like a little glass of wine Maria?"

"Thankyou George that would be lovely"

"When my guests arrive Maria I want you to address me and them as sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes of course George, I mean sir"

"Let's dispense with the formalities for now as I want to get a closer look at you"

Maria nodded.

George began stroking Maria's stockinged legs and soon his hand was up her dress.

"You are very sexy Maria and we are all going to have fun tonight with you"

His hand stroked her panties and she was getting excited.

"Oh that's lovely Maria and I chose you as you're different from the other girls.

stockport

"Now Maria I'd like you to get a book down for me from the top of that high bookcase. Don't worry I will hold the ladder"

It was a very high bookcase and as Maria climbed up the ladder George had a good view up her dress.

"Can you reach for that book on the left please Maria?"

As she did so the old pervert could see her little white panties.

"Not that one sweetheart. Just a little more to the left"

She stretched to reach the book and the bottom of her dress rode up exposing her pantied bum cheeks.

"That's great Maria. Now let me hold you as you come down so you don't fall"

As she came down his hands were around here waist.Her dress rode up exposing her panties.George pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them.

George slipped his tongue between her bum cheeks and inside her exposed pussy hole.

He grabbed her erect clitty and began wanking her.

She started to leak precum.

stockport

The doorbell rang and George let go of Maria's clitty.

"That must be my guests so put your panties back on girl and be ready to greet them"

"Yes George, I mean sir"

One by one three older guys aged around 70 walked into the living room.

"Guys meet Maria, she will be looking after us tonight. Don't hesitate to ask for whatever you want.She has her instructions to be of service"

One of the guests introduced himself as Brian.

"George, she really is a sight for sore eyes.Looking forward to getting closer acquainted. Mmmmmmmm"

Everyone sat down.

"Pour my guests a drink Maria. You'll find the whisky decanter over there on the sideboard.

As Maria bent over to hand a glass of whisky to one of the guests she felt a hand on her panties bottom.

" She has a delightful ass George "

" Yes and you will all get your chance to fill it guys.Shes a very willing slut"

"Come sit on my knee girl" One of the guys said

As she sat on his knee she could feel his erection bulging in his trousers.

His hand stroked her smooth legs.

"I'm going to love fucking your cute ass darling" he whispered in her ear.

stockport

Not wishing to be left out one of the other guys let's call him Bill slid alongside and unzipped his trousers.

He grabbed Maria by the wrist.

"Take my cock out girl and wank me"

Maria was there to serve so she took a firm grip on his erection and began wanking him hard.

"Fucking hell girl you're going to make me cum."

The other guy was Tom and he'd already stripped down to his boxers.

"Suck me you tart"

Maria's lips were soon around Tom's throbbing cock. She could taste his precum.

"Oh fuck, fuck you dirty bitch" as Tom spurted his creamy load in her mouth and all over her face.

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

stockport

Maria is a whore and loves servicing older guys

stockport

George's guests were getting really excited so when Maria had got up to serve more drinks she was held by the wrists and her dress lifted above her waist.

"Rip her panties off"

Maria felt the flimsy material being torn leaving her peachy bum cheeks exposed

"Now its my turn" said Brian

"I'm going to breed this whore"

His throbbing erection teased her rosebud and then he forced it inside Maria's pussy

stockport

Brian fucked Maria hard and shot his creamy load inside her.

"Let's rip her dress off"

The flimsy maid's dress was forcibly torn off leaving her just in her bra and stockings.

"Gag and tie her"

Maria's mouth was taped and she was made to lie face down over a table. Her wrists and ankles were tied.

All the guests took it in turns to use her like the whore she is.

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

stockport

After the guests had fucked Maria mercilessly George released her from her bondage.

"Now you filthy slut it's my turn"

"Bend over and spread those legs"

Maria obeyed.

George grabbed her bum cheeks and forced them apart.

His cock was soon inside her and thrusting hard.

"Oh you dirty whore I'm cumming"

Maria felt his warm spunk inside her.

"Lick me dry now"

Maria took his spent cock in her mouth and licked it tasting the last drops of his spunk.

By *aria_dreamgirl OP   TV/TS 37 weeks ago

stockport

A woodland walk can lead Maria astray and she likes to be used.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 37 weeks ago

Andover

By *lderWiserNowMan 37 weeks ago

Kettering

By *aria_dreamgirl OP   TV/TS 36 weeks ago

stockport

Maria will be your French maid and serve you especially if you are an older kinky admirer

By *aria_dreamgirl OP   TV/TS 22 weeks ago

stockport

Maria likes to be tied and gagged over a dining table and fucked.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 20 weeks ago

Andover

By *ussD1Man 20 weeks ago

Gloucester

» Add a new message to this topic