FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My best mates wife

My best mates wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky_Carpenter OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

My mates wife used to flirt with me all the time... one day she squeezed past me in the hall and pushed back against me with her bum.... it felt so good I put my hands on her hips and just held her there..... the sexual tension was electrifying... I pulled her tighter against me and put my lips to her ear and said "are you sure ?" she just moaned and pushed her body back against me, grinding her bum against my hard cock....

I said "I want you so bad" and kissed her neck, breathing in her scent as I stroked her arms and ground my cock against her.

She turned her head and I swept her hair aside kissing her open mouthed... Text me tonight I said and went back to join our families at the bbq......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eco67Man  over a year ago

the south

I was seeing my mates wife and it was so exciting we still flirt now but nothing happened since before lockdown

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had that

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Flirted with a few and been surprised how many wanted sex

"I was seeing my mates wife and it was so exciting we still flirt now but nothing happened since before lockdown "

I would guess your'e not really his friend then tbh

Portsmouth

So we started texting that night and it got pretty intimate really quickly.... we both wanted each other so bad after months of casual flirting..... turned out they were in a rough spot and she was really sexually frustrated.... She had such a kinky sensual mind and he was really vanilla... He was her only sexual partner, and she had never had an orgasm with him before. She had never even been eaten out.....

She loved to suck, but he didn't like oral, and there were so many things she wanted to try....

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Was married for 23 years then found out my so-called best mate was shagging my wife been divorced now 10 years and not spoke to the prick since but still friends with the ex wife only because of the kids.

Portsmouth

So we arranged a meet when she was working from home one day.... She met me at the door in a lovely little black satin nightie and we kissed and held each other passionately.... Releasing all of that pent up desire and frustration as we groped and explored each others bodies..... To be honest it was so intense I almost came just from kissing her.....

Her breasts felt so soft and full through the thin fabric and I had no idea that here nipples were so big and hard before that....

She pulled my clothes off between kisses.... ripping my belt and opening my trousers.... I was kissing her neck as her hand encircled me and she bit my chest to suppress the moan that made her whole body shudder with desire...

Portsmouth

She dropped to her knees before I could pull her nightie off and put her lips to my cock.... Her mouth was so hot and eager with desire.... she sucked me so deep.... gagging herself on my thick cock and then fast and shallow stroking me to match the rhythm of her desperate sucking.... I moaned in pleasure and entwined my fingers in her hair as she worked my cock....

"I'm going to cum if you don't stop" I desperately warned her, but she only moaned in pleasure and sucked even faster and harder... " oh fuck I'm cumming" I said and she didn't even pause.

Somehow she swallowed every spurt as I came and came and came, pumping thick hot cum down her throat.....

She just kept stroking and sucking milking every last drop from me, as I stood there, knees trembling in post orgasmic extacy....

I pulled her up and kissed her like I'd not kissed anyone in years, enjoying the salty trace of myself still in her mouth ....

Instead of feeling sated, I was now even more intensely horny! Now it's my turn I said, leading her to the large sofa in the lounge....

cheshire/Preston

Has to be done sorry

I was seeing a friends wife for a couple of years and she talked him round into letting me fuck her as he couldn't always cope

Portsmouth

We carried on kissing as I stroked her breasts through the satin, teasing and squeezing her nipples. Then sliding my hands under the fabric to feel her soft warm skin... cupping her lovely breasts I put my mouth to them through the satin and slipped my hand slowly down towards her pussy...

She parted her legs to let me cup her mound as I gently tugged a nipple with my teeth.... I could feel the heat and dampness though her knickers and began rubbing her pussy as she said "bite me hard"....

She was so wet and slippery I pushed my hand into her knickers and bit her nipple tentatively pulling it with my teeth "harder"

She said as I slowly parted her wet lips... finding her hard swollen clit and pressing it as I bit her nipple harder.....

Her body was shuddering, and she moaned in pleasure, grinding her clit against my fingers, moaning harder....

I put as much pressure on her nipple as I dared.... while rubbing against her grinding Clit.

I felt her arousal building to a peak, and she suddenly snapped her legs closed, pushed my hand away and drop onto the sofa.. laying there cupping her pussy and shaking in a silent mini orgasm...

I knelt down and stroked her hair and back..... "It's ok" I said, :we don't have to do this...", "We can stop now if you want?"

"No" she said, "It's not that I just didn't want to finish....

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmm she’s gaggin for it

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Interesting twist.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Portsmouth

We began to kiss again and I slowly pulled her nightie off so that I could feast on her naked body, revealing in her full curves and swollen breasts, tracing her faint stretchmarks with my fingers and lips, telling her how hot she was, how much I wanted her, how much she turned me on stroking and kissing her all over....

Then moving I opened her legs and started moving my kisses down her body.... she struggled briefly and said "no you don't have to"... but I said "no"...."I really want to" "let me taste you"....."I need to taste you!" She was unsure, but really turned on and gave in.....

I put my lips to hers, kissing her. Kissing up and down her labia, hot breath on her wet pussy.... then slowly with a pointed tounge I began to lick her.... I could feel her relax and start giving in to the pleasure.

I parted her lips, sliding my flat tounge along the inside of her labia, up and over her clit.... After a bit I began to lick and swirl my tounge around her clit.... she was so wet and sweet, it was amazing! I licked deep inside her, tasting her arousal, then began to lick and suck her clit as I slid two fingers inside her.....

She was moaning and squirming, writhing in pleasure as she pulled my head harder into her, squeezing me with her thighs....

She began to shudder and tried to push my head away... I held her down as she released a suppressed scream of pleasure... writhing... and bucking like an animal... I held her firmly and licked her clit harder as I finger fucked her hard and fast....

"Fuuuuuck she screamed" and suddenly fluid was exploding everywhere.... all over my chin and chest.... "Nooo" she screamed but I shouted "Yes" and kept licking her as the last waves of orgasm ripped though her body and squirted all over my chest....

Then she went limp.... as I softly licked and sucked her clean.... enjoying the little aftershocks and post orgasmic ripples that shot through her body....

We kissed again and I wouldn't let her apologise.... I told her how amazingly good it was for me, and how hot it was to feel a woman squirt, and that I loved it and wanted more....

She sucked me off again on the sofa slower and more deliberately, relishing my pleasure! When I came, she swallowed every drop again, and I made her cum again as we showered together, afterwards..

We didn't fuck that time, but I still remember every moment of that incredible first meeting... xx

cheshire/Preston

Fantastic experiencd

By *ilkey69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Awesome, it got me hard just imagining her muskyness and that cummy kiss

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Portsmouth

We spent the next month chatting and sharing our desires and fantasies.... She was a lot more comfortable about her body, and her sexual desires, She got some toys and would send me pictures and videos....

We were both so horny all the time lol.... She even started sucking her hubby and letting him him go down on her... He was in heaven! He had no idea she was a squirter and he loved it.... She would even send me Vidio clips of them fucking like animals.....

The next time I met her was just as intense..... sucking and licking each other.... and then while still covered in her juices and kissing her I started to rub her pussy with my cock..... fucking her soaking wet clit and slit, whilst sucking her breasts hard and biting her nipples the way she liked it.... then I plunged my cock all the way inside her, she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in trapping me deep in her hot, wet, pulsating cunt..... We both almost came right then, as we kissed each other in that moment of fantasy and desire coming to fulfillment....

We made love for over an hour... changing rhythm and tempo...teasing each other...riding the edge of orgasm.... kissing, touching each other's bodies... changing positions... and licking and sucking.... then when neither of us could take it anymore she begged me just to "fuck her"

"Where do you want me to cum" I asked, aware that her hubby always pulled out and spunked on her chest... " Cum inside me she said" so we lost ourselves to each other both of us thrusting as hard as we could..... I couldn't hold any longer and it felt like seconds before I shouted "I'm cumming" and thrust deeper than ever and began squirting jets of hot cum into her pussy.... she responded with her own liquid orgasm.... Clenching and milking my cock with the muscles of her pussy as she shuddered and screamed in pleasure....

We lay there intertwined... and kissed as we gasped for breath... trembling and shuddering in pleasure as each of our aftershocks set of another mini orgasm in the other....

As my erection slowly softened inside her I could feel my load dripping out of her... But I knew I had one last gift to give.... one of her biggest fantasies, that she had shared with me....

I slipped down her body. Kissing her breasts and tummy and slid my fingers into her cummy, swollen pussy, and slowly and deliberately started to lick her clit....

It was a first for us both... I'd never tasted my load inside someone like that before... But her moans of pleasure overcame the taboo for me and I fingered and licked her clean...

Some of my cum was dribbling down over her beautiful tight pink bum, and I rubbed it around her hole as I licked her pussy.... She tensed in shock but went with it as I started to probe her.... Using my cum as lube, I fingered her hole and fucked her pussy with my thumb while sucking her clit....

She was in heaven.... she moaned in complete extacy, surrendering her body to the pleasure she came again all over my face.....

We kissed and showered again.... and I left in a dazed, dreamy state... knowing that this was only going to get better....

Portsmouth

We wouldn't be able to meet alone for another 2 months because of school Easter holidays and stuff, so it was a horny time, with lots of sexting and pics and videos....

She and her hubby were now fucking almost every night... and I was getting blow by blow details and pics of all of their play....

Having discovered her bum, she was desperate to try anal, and not wanting to wait so long she let him take her up the arse, and loved it!

At a family barbeque he confided in me that he was having the best time of his life with his wife and that she was so horny he couldn't keep up with her, asking me for advice etc... It was awkward but I was glad they were having so much fun...

She was enraptured by my swinging stories and experiences and was desperate to be spit roasted and to try DP... She and hubby were doing it with a dildo or butt plug and she really wanted the real thing.....

Then one night she texted me that he had confided that he'd always fantasised about trying a 3sum....

She had gone through their list of mutual friends and made him work out that I was the obvious choice to try it with.... Game on!

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Wow more please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Portsmouth

We met twice more alone for two really intense sessions, one was an incredibly intimate lovemaking session where we continued to explore each other's minds and bodies, discovering each other's exogenous zones, playing with toys, ice, food, intimate massage, etc.... Discovering new things about each other and ourselves...

I found out things like French kissing her ear would almost make her cum, and that sucking her toes drove her crazy.... We were like two teenage lovers desperately exploring each other with blind lust.... I finished inside her again and licked her clean..... with the same satisfying result.....

The second was a week later.... a quick 20 min wild and desperate fuck..... We only had time to half rip each other's clothes off.... and I fucked hard from behind, against the front door, then she finished on top of me cowgirl.... riding my cock as hard as she could and grinding her clit against my pelvis while I lay there squeezing her tits..... I left her dripping wet and full of cum, and went back to my workshop soaked from her orgasm....

Our next meet would be the 3sum and we knew we would probably never be alone again... so we just spent everything we had on each other in that last furious fuck....

Portsmouth

We had both been very careful deleting all texts and pictures after receiving then.... both knowing full well the consequences of making a mistake...

We carried on texting about the upcoming 3sum as she was "arranging" things, and our chats became even more dirty and explicit as I told her about my previous 3sums....

She was especially turned on by the bisexual stuff I'd done with couples, especially the fucklicking and guys sucking each other off....

She was really turned on by the fact that I had fucked guys in 3sums, and expressed how much she'd love to watch that....

We both lamented the fact her hubby was totally, hardcore str8 and we jokingly fantasised about us seducing him and me sucking him off and making him suck me.....

I told her how a wife had once lubed her husband's virgin arse for me and then guided me into him, sucking him to orgasm as I fucked him..... it was realy heady horny fantasy stuff,only days away from our 3sum....

Late that night I got a desperate text from her, that she'd fallen asleep without deleting, and he'd read our entire conversation.....

I couldn't sleep that night, I was so freaked out....

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

Oh shit!

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oops!

Portsmouth

She messaged me the next morning to say that everything was fine and that he was actually really turned on by everything he had read..... You can't imagine how relieved I was... then how excited!

Two days later my wife flew out of the country for a six week businessman trip and that afternoon they came to mine....

Cue music, ice cold bubbly, sheet protectors and towels on the pull out bed in the lounge....

I was in the shower when they arrived and let themselves in. By the time I was out of the shower. They were already in the lounge in their underwear making out like horny teenagers.....

I came up behind them and started rubbing and kissing her back and neck... pressing her between us.

I loosened. her bra and slid it off... cupping her breasts from behind and pinching her huge nipples as we both kissed her neck.

She turned her head to kiss me, and I lifted her breasts to his mouth as I snogged her...

She turned to kiss me properly and he groped her from behind. Then we each held a breast and sucked on her nipples together as she gasped in pleasure...

He dropped his briefs and I saw his hard cock spring up.... and I let my towel fall away. I couldn't help noticing how thick his cock was, a little shorter than mine, also circumcised, but so thick and juicy....

She dropped to her knees as we stood together in front of her. And she grabbed a cock in each hand and started sucking us in turns... then we stood tight against each other, so she could suck us both off together...

After a while he pulled out and grabbed his vidio camera and started to film her sucking and stroking me...

I asked where they wanted me to cum and he said on her face and tits.... So as I felt my orgasm rising I pulled out and shot a huge load all over her, drenching her in thick cum as he filmed it all.....

She cleaned me off and I grabbed the camera and filmed her finish him off, and recieving another equally large load...

She looked so happy... kneeling on the floor like the cat who stole the cream moaning and rubbing our cum all over her tits....

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Portsmouth

She towel'd herself off and we started kissing her together again... we were all so horny we both stayed rock hard as we pulled her panties down and started to finger her together, while sucking and biting her nipples..

She was better than ever and our fingers were everywhere, taking turns finger fucking her and rubbing her clit....

You could tell from the noises she was making that she was in heaven... I pushed her down onto the bed and knelt between her legs as he started to film me licking her....

Her hands were on my head holding me tight so that she could grind her clit against my tounge.... and I could hear her sucking him again as I licked and fingered her to a massive, wriggling, bucking, writhing, squirting orgasm.....

Then before she got her breath back he flipped her over and started fucking her hard from behind... I kissed her briefly then put my cock to her mouth and let her suck me, as I watched

him thrusting into her..

I was surprised at how rough and commanding he was with her, as he's outwardly a really calm, gentle guy... "fuck her face" he said to me as he slapped her arse hard.... "just fuck her hard" he said, "she wants it" from her moans of pleasure I knew he was right... so I grabbed her hair in my fists and began to fuck her throat.... "she loves it rough" he said slapping her again....

We swapped before we came... and as I slid deep into her, I felt her shudder with pleasure.... So I smacked her bum hard and she moaned in delight and I began to thrust as, I watched her sucking him.....

"You love it, don't you you little slut...?" He said. Surprised as I was I could feel he was right.... so we spitroast her like a whore and she loved it... I came all over her back and them watched and filmed them as he fucked her and came all over her back like I had

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Portsmouth

Sorry guys... it's getting late... I'll finish it tomorrow night xx

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great

More please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Wow

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

Portsmouth

Then we watched her finish herself off with her magic wand and fingers... standing there stroking our semi's watching her lying there spreadeagled losing herself in her pleasure.... and for the first time appreciating her explosive orgasm in all of its beauty.....

I was so horny from her pleasure that I popped an ice cube in my mouth and knelt between her legs softly and gently, cleaning and soothing her swollen pussy, he immediately started to do the same to her nipples and I could see him stiffening again like me we both drank our champagne from her body.... him licking it off her tits, and me licking it from her pussy......

Then we lay either side of her and she started to play with us.... stroking us both at the same time, and then grabbing some Ice she started sucking us off with ice in her mouth.... it felt so good!

I made her straddle him reverse cowgirl so that I could watch his thick cock stretching her as it slid in and out and I knelt between their legs and started to rub then lick her clit....

His thick juicy cock was so close to me... watching it fill her was so hot... I wanted to taste it so bad, but just kept on licking...

She arched her back and deliberately popped him out so that I had to jerk back to avoid getting hit in the face by his perfect, engorged cock, dripping in her juices... she took it in one hand and took my back of my head with the other and guided my mouth to his glistening cock...

I knew they had planned this.... it was all to smooth and perfect so I went for it completely... she tasted so great on him and I gave her a really good show, and from his moans, he was enjoying it too.... I guided him back into her and we did it a few more times.... then she climbed off him and made me lay down so that she could ride me....

What I was hoping for so badly, happened and I felt him kneeling and then licking her as I fucked her, juicy, silky, wet cunt.....

Predictably she popped me out and guided his hand to me hit touch was that on tentative curiosity.... then growing arousal as he started to stroke it with her help..... he guided me into her again, rubbing her clit with my head then slipping me into her so that he could lick her again...

A couple of times I felt his tounge brush my shaft and then she popped me out again either he didn't pull anyway or she was holding his head because my tip slid seamlessly between his lips.

His first taste was tentative then he licked my helmet, swirling his tounges around as he re-adjusted his position so that he could hold me as he explored me with his mouth.....

No technique but his gentle naivety and desire felt exquisite, and She was loving ever moment... encouraging him all the time.. they were both loving it... and so was I we did it a couple more times and then she slid off me and threw him onto the bed...

She straddled him face first and started to kiss and fuck him....

Again I knelt, spreading her cheeks I lowered my face to her glistening bum and started to work her hole with my tounge.....

She was moaning so loudly with pleasure that my cock was hard and swollen beyond belief.... I grabbed the lube and fingered some into her as I lubed myself.... Then I stood behind them and pressed my cock to her twitching hole.....

They had clearly been practicing because I slid in so easily it was a shock.....

Her arse reacted instantly though squeezing and locking me in as she gasped is pleasure.... I could feel his cock sliding in and out through the thin membrane.... she was making unintelligible noises of pleasure as I started to counter his rhythm and honestly it couldn't have been more than 3o seconds and I felt her clenching and staring to tremble....

"Fuck,fuck, fuck me, fuck me hard" she screamed as she started to thrashing and convulsive Her orgasm triggered me and I shouted my pleasure as I drove into her thrusting my jets of cum deep with ever clench and squeeze of her arse with ever wave of orgasmic pleasure.... I could hear and feel his orgasm too, triggered in response to ours no doubt.....

That intensly passionate climax was the final significant act of of that amazing evening.... but it was only the start of the most exquisite couple of weeks xx

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

same where

cheshire/Preston

Wow love it you lucky man

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

South Cheshire

Portsmouth

Luckily the weekend was only a couple of days away and they arrived Saturday morning for a hot steamy all day session.

Moments after they walked in, carrying two big bags of goodies, we had all picked up right where we left of....

We practically threw ourselves onto her, we were so horny! Crushing her between us we hungryly began kissing and groping her, pulling her clothes off and pawing at her breasts and tearing her knickers off to get to her hot wet cunt....

This wasn't going to be a gentle lovemaking session.... She had made it clear that she wanted us to use her roughly and fuck her hard! She wanted to be treated like a "cheap whore" (her words)

She wanted to feel dirty and sordid, used and degraded, and she wanted enjoy pain and humiliation......

Not my bag at all usually.... But I love fulfilling peoples fantasies, and get off on giving my partners pleasure! So I was going to fully commit to the roleplay and be the selfish, domineering, bastard that her hubby could never be for her...

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *evil boy 49Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

Gloucester

Torbaydos

weston super mare

Portsmouth

I pulled her arms behind her back and held her tight exposing her breasts to him and after indulging in some sucking and biting her nipples he passed me a pair of handcuffs, and slipped a blindfold onto her.... we slowly undressed between, kissing, sucking, biting her.... and spanking her arse .... saying things like " you love this you little slut" and "now you're our dirty whore"

She was loving it! Trembling with pleasure and pretending to fight back.... "stop lying to yourself you dirty bitch.... your cunt is telling us you want this".... "we can feel how wet you are you slut"

Grabbing a handful of her hair I pushed her to her knees and holding his hard thick cock with my other hand I guided her mouth to him ..... then I held her head and told him to fuck her like a whore.... "fuck her mouth".... "she wants it"......

I grabbed a crop from one of the bags.... and started teasing her with it.... running it all over her body and flicking it against her soft skin.... "suck it" I said.... slapping the leather on her arse...... "Deeper" slap.... "faster" flick.....holding her by the hair I pulled her off his engorged cock and onto mine....

Mmm "she loves this" I said.... "did you know your wife was such a cock slut?" I asked him...gm now Grab her head and fuck me with her slut face" he pushed her hard onto me.... Like this I said pulling her all the way down my shaft, gagging her and releasing her momentarily to breathe.... like that you "dirty slut" I know you want it.... spittle and tears of pleasure covered her face.... "now fuck her while she deep throats me like a whore.... we spit roasted her like that... gagging her on our cocks... and pounding her cunt.... swapping over constantly

And using the crop on her most sensitive areas.... all the while talking filth to her and about her... "don't pull out" I said cum down her throat I told him.... we both shot huge loads down her throat... making her gag on it....

I switched the cuffs to the front as she knelt there, cum spit and snot all over her face. "Now finish yourself off while we watch you" Show us what a slut you are and how much you love being used.... and as she lay back, furiously rubbing her cunt we shared a smile and a drink and enjoying her explosive orgasm...

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Portsmouth

I couldn't resist licking her out.... holding her down as he fitted a spreader bar and nipple clamps. He tied the handcuffs behind her head with the waiting rope and kissed her hard playing with her tits and pulling on the clamps......

I continued to play with her, rotating 3 fingers inside her wet cunt and licked and sucked her engorged sensitised clit and labia... she wriggled and squirmed as we teased her through a couple of small orgasms.... taking turns licking, fingering and playing with the chain on her clamps.

Then we flipped her over arse up and face down and started fucking her... He gave me a sheath which is something I've never used before.

we took turns fucking her for a bit... spanking her hard as we fucked her harder and faster than you ever could normally without cumming.... swapping out every time she orgasmed..all the time insulting, degrading, and abusing her verbally....... then we took the sheaths off and I guided him into her arse.... I held a finger on her abused clit and he fucked her hard cumming deep in her arse and I cleaned him off and fucked her cum filled arse till I also had a huge orgasm deep inside her..... he sucked me clean as she knelt there oozing cum from arshole.....

"Let's finish her off" I said and we worked both of her holes with dildos and the wand on her clit...

Her final orgasm was explosive and messy and left her in a completely wrecked state.....

We released her and kissed her and she wiped herself clean and we all just sat there naked and giggling as she rubbed her bruised tits and soothed her used and swollen cunt with ice and cum....

She wanted it.... and she got it!

Over the next few hours we drank kissed laughed showered each other.... licked, sucked, stroked each other and made love to her multiple times and all just lost ourselves to each other and to pure pleasure... they left well after midnight. And we all knew it had been something really special, that none of us would ever forget or quite recapture....

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story, would love my wife to be like this.

Portsmouth

"Great story, would love my wife to be like this."

Looking at your pics.... Me too!

weston super mare

Torbaydos

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Gloucester

Mmm

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Wow mmmn do u play with him

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Hope there is more to come. Amazing sexy reading

Newtownards

same where

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

South Cheshire

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Portsmouth

We had several more intensely erotic sessions over the month that followed sometimes she would be our submissive little cum slut begging us to use her, and degrade her... Other times she would be in control and use us like meat bags to satisfy her lust riding us as hard as she could and swapping from cock to cock... directing us on how to pleasure her...

Another time I climbed through their bedroom window and we fucked, licked, fingered and sucked in complete silence all night long , we didn't make a single noise that would disturb their kids or wake her mother who was staying with them.....

The final epic meeting of that summer holiday is particularly memorable...

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

Is this true mate???

Amazing read xx

Portsmouth

They came to mine again, but this time we blindfolded him instead laying him on his back hands tied above his chest, we started to work on him.... her kissing him and sucking his nipples while I stroked and sucked him..... we teased him with the crop... and a little hot wax...

She fed my cock to him, guiding it into his mouth and then she worked his cock with her hands and mouth... He was moaning in pleasure and realy getting into the sucking, and she began to tease and lube his hole with her fingers then tounge... then with a small dildo she worked it into him and he was moaning and pushing back onto it whilst still clearly hungry to suck every inch of my cock.... she stopped before either of us could cum and pulled me away...

Then holding my thick shaft she applied copious amounts of lube as she stroked me. Then she told him how he was going to be my bitch.... and how she knew he wanted it.....

As she stroked his lubed cock, she rubbed my head up and down his slippery crack, and over his soft hole, asking him if he wanted it... and when he had begged enough she pushed my head to his hole and told me to take him....

I applied form steady pressure, and he was so ready it slipped right past the first sphincter..... I held it there, letting him adjust and just kept a steady, gentle pressure on the second sphincter... after a moment I felt him relax and with a shuddering moan of pleasure from him I slid all the way inside him... filling him up completely!

He tensed and I just held still... not rushing him at all, she kissed him passionately and we stroked him together. She told him how much she loved him and how hot it was...

Then I could feel him starting to push and grind and experiment with the newbsensations that were flooding his arse... she sucked him and stroked him and then sat on his face... making him lick her as I slowly started to fuck him....she was clearly loving the view as much as the licking and was telling me to fuck him... but I could already feel his climax building I squeezed his cock hard and started jerking him hard and fast as I picked up the tempo of my thrusts.... he started to convulse and the muscles is his arse started to clench and spasm... And he moaned and grunted so loudly as huge jets of cum rose from his cock... spurting all over his belly and chest... I could feel my own jets of cum matching his as I slammed hard and deep into him shouting to her that I was cumming..... clearly our orgasms were a tipping point for her and she rubbed herself frantically... making small animal noises as she let fly all over his face.....

Later after a couple of drinks she surprised Us both by coming out of the bathroom with a strap on... she and I took turns sucking, fingering, fucking and spit roasting him him, untill he and I both came again. Watched and filmed it all and then she finished herself off with her dildo and wand as we lay watching and stroking our softening cocks...

That night as she was kissing me goodbye she said goodnight using my old Fab account name and winking at me

The little bitch had set the whole thing up from the start! She had recognised me months before!She had known all along that I was a Bi swinger... She seduced me and manipulated her her hubby and I... Playing us like fish, to get her Bi 3sum fantasy and her dream of watching him take a cock for her.....

Jesus Christ, what a woman!!! And what a couple of lucky guys!

By *reative CoupleXXXCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I agree with that ????

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Newtownards

Gloucester

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

cheshire/Preston

Portsmouth

All good things have to come to an end eventually.... but that summer was amazing I helped them install a lovely covered hot tub, so you can imagine the fun we had in there right through Christmas and into the new year.... late nights and warm water, luxuriating in the steamy naked pleasure of each others bodies....

The most incredible, and probably the most special thing was watching them evolve over that time as a couple....

It's no exaggeration to say that they were close to splitting up when she and I had first started.

But as we played I watched as they grew together sexually, their bonds deepened and their love for each other really blossomed like I'd never seen with them before.

It was a beautiful thing to be a part of! Our time together as an item came to an end when they outgrew me.... Wanting to explore her own Bi Curiosity, they naturally wanted to start meeting other couples and also to attend clubs and parties..... I didn't want to hold them back in any way. But I only play with one person or couple at a time (especially as they would only play bare).

So It was with really mixed feelings that I encouraged them to continue their journey of exploration without me.

We remain close and intimate friends to this day. Even though they moved to Australia the next year. We stay in touch, and I always see them when they come back to visit family.

I will always have that time we spent together..... And I still treasure the couple of discrete photographs I have, of our first incredible 3sum

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Portsmouth

Thank you to all of the lovely people who took the time to comment or to email me in person, with your comments and Questions. XXX

Yes they are a real couple! And yes this did happen the way I wrote it (as accurately as I can recall anyway). Obviously since it was a few years ago, I've probably romantisised a few details in my own mind and I don't remember the exact wording of ever conversation. Thank you for encouraging me and motivating me to write the whole thing out.... as and I hope that you enjoyed reading it even half as much as I enjoyed reliving all of those memories

[Removed by poster at 13/04/21 19:41:13]

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

"Thank you to all of the lovely people who took the time to comment or to email me in person, with your comments and Questions. XXX

Yes they are a real couple! And yes this did happen the way I wrote it (as accurately as I can recall anyway). Obviously since it was a few years ago, I've probably romantisised a few details in my own mind and I don't remember the exact wording of ever conversation. Thank you for encouraging me and motivating me to write the whole thing out.... as and I hope that you enjoyed reading it even half as much as I enjoyed reliving all of those memories "

Do U still see them ?

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

"I was seeing my mates wife and it was so exciting we still flirt now but nothing happened since before lockdown

I would guess your'e not really his friend then tbh"

Takes 2 .

Portsmouth

When we started were more along the lines of casual friends...

Part of a larger network of school parents, meeting for kids parties and occasional summer BBQ's.... that sort of thing.... But we became best friends though this, and are still very close!

I'm not trying to defend my actions.... best friend or no it was a Shitty thing to do, irrespective of the fact that it turned out really well for everyone! Whether that was just luck, or her judgement I'll probably never know... you decide for yourselves xx

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

weston super mare

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"When we started were more along the lines of casual friends...

Part of a larger network of school parents, meeting for kids parties and occasional summer BBQ's.... that sort of thing.... But we became best friends though this, and are still very close!

I'm not trying to defend my actions.... best friend or no it was a Shitty thing to do, irrespective of the fact that it turned out really well for everyone! Whether that was just luck, or her judgement I'll probably never know... you decide for yourselves xx"

Fair play for saying this. I was going to say it's one of the lowest things ever is to go after a mates Mrs.

Some men can't help it though. They could go for any woman but have to target a mates bird.

It's bad enough when they've been together six months and not married.

But a long-term relationship with kids is absolutely criminal in my eyes.

Imagine learning your partner is cheating is one thing but if it's with a good friend that's another level.

same where

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

great story thanks.

cheshire/Preston

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmmm

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Portsmouth

Glad someone is still enjoying this xx You might like my Boy to Bull story, of how I met my first Cuckold couple.....

» Add a new message to this topic