FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Leaving the curtains open

Leaving the curtains open

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've started to leave all the curtains open as I walk naked around the house. Last night I stood at the big French windows that faced the field. I started to play with my clit when I spotted an older man walking his dog.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andclangCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

C often parades around naked... and the neighbours get a proper eyeful... especially when she lays back on the sofa and plays with herself.....the joys on no curtains lol

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

I love it, can’t beat taking the dog for a walk on a night and getting the occasional glimpse of a female in their bedroom window with the curtains open, also walking on the seafront here in Blackpool, so many hotel windows and couples don’t seem to care about closing the curtains

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Must live in the wrong place all I see is old men in dressing gowns

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

We never shut our curtains in all the years we have been here, our bedroom is in the back

But we reckon next doors lodger is a perv, he cut the hedge back and knocked the fence down which means you can see straight in now

Are we bothered lol

A woman who lives opposite me has started to get changed in the window. I ve not seen her naked but she walks round in her bra and tiny shorts. I saw her the other day we can see in each others windows. She was having sneaky looks to see if i was looking

Blackpool

Anyone else had any experiences like this ? Love to hear about them, pm or kik me

Blackpool

Bump

By *andymaleMan  over a year ago

steeton

Never have the curtains closed here in the lounge

Blackpool

"Never have the curtains closed here in the lounge "
you married

By *andymaleMan  over a year ago

steeton

Yep

Blackpool

"Yep"
your wife enjoy showing off like that as well ?

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Had a thing with a woman off a dating site for a few months

1st time I stayed at her I realised she had no curtains in her bedroom, morning sex had an added edge

She was one classy lady too…

More I think about some of the things she said and did the more I think I let a sexy freak slip away there

[Removed by poster at 27/11/21 19:04:03]

Used to love fucking my partner with the curtains open at night with the lamp on, so horny

Blackpool

Bump

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

I love being naked in my house and often have the curtains open. I don't mind at all if I'm seen

Blackpool

Bump

By *avey 1974Man  over a year ago

near

Love having a wank with blinds slightly open..looked out after I heard voices one night and seen a neighbour trying to look in..she looked so embarrassed..think her husband must have seen me and told her to look in..lol

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

Mrs always gets undressed with the curtains open. Especially in winter, with the lights on, the houses opposite get a good view. We've seen the guy who lives opposite looking now and again. Love the fact that she's seen naked; it's such a turn on.

By *ello6969Man  over a year ago

lthere

I often show off to my neighbour who's around 60 and hot. As she's gardening I let her see me naked in my bedroom while I'm drying off from a shower. She always looks up and during the summer she often sunbaths naked in her garden facing my bedroom window. She's caught me wanking a few times lol

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We have a camper van, exhib/voyeur is one of our favourite kinks, we love parking up for the night on those warm summer evenings and having all the doors and windows open, just laying there playing around in the half light waiting to be seen, one guy was brave enough to edge closer at a local beauty spot and spoke to us through a wide open window, saying it was a beautiful view from where he was standing, unsure if he meant the sea or her almost naked, she stopped sucking my cock and asked him, he replied her ass in the little white knicks, she told him if he reached in the window with one hand and wanked his cock with the other she would improve his view a lot, he didn't take long to cum with his finger in her cunt while wanking furiously with the other hand and even went home with the discarded cotton panties.

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

I love that story.

By *aucyvickiWoman  over a year ago

Steeton

Mine are always open

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Always do it on hotel breaks. Usually bend Sasha over a chair facing the window, Don't know if we were ever seen, be have definitely been heard !

By *ony tunnelMan  over a year ago

birkenhead

Wish I lived by both of you Vicky and Sasha.The trouble is I might go blind with too much wanking over your gorgeous bums.

By *oveoraltoungeMan  over a year ago

brancaster ,norfolk

"I love being naked in my house and often have the curtains open. I don't mind at all if I'm seen "

By *b4somefunMan  over a year ago

St Albans

Never shut the living room curtains so when light is on in evening and having fun on sofa we are sure if people walk by they can see what we are up to

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Would love the neighbour to catch me wank8ng then knock on the door and ask if she can help!

By *orthridingMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

[Removed by poster at 03/04/22 00:46:32]

By *orthridingMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

[Wow id have loved to have been that lucky voyeur]We have a camper van, exhib/voyeur is one of our favourite kinks, we love parking up for the night on those warm summer evenings and having all the doors and windows open, just laying there playing around in the half light waiting to be seen, one guy was brave enough to edge closer at a local beauty spot and spoke to us through a wide open window, saying it was a beautiful view from where he was standing, unsure if he meant the sea or her almost naked, she stopped sucking my cock and asked him, he replied her ass in the little white knicks, she told him if he reached in the window with one hand and wanked his cock with the other she would improve his view a lot, he didn't take long to cum with his finger in her cunt while wanking furiously with the other hand and even went home with the discarded cotton panties. (i love cotton white knickers on a lady]

Nice, how you got single profile?

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"Nice, how you got single profile?"

Was going to ask the same question!!

By *ampire69Man  over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

i have some neighbours their garden backs on to my garden, its their bedroom i can see straight into . They never shut the curtains and i have had dozens of free voyuer shows lost count of what i have seen.

has some new binoculars for my birthday very expensive but work every penny, who needs the adult channel ha ha

By *ig John 46Man  over a year ago

Matlock

We stayed in an AirBnB in Leister it was above a shop in the city we came back from a boxing match very d*unk and ducked infront if the open windows.

There was a kebab shop opposite the customers definitely liked the view

By *andm2006Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Watched my neighbours fucking a few years ago. They had had friends to stay all weekend. The moment they left I could hear them. He was a noisy grunter...I was out in my garden, and they had their Juliet balcony windows open. I walked up the garden, sat down on the grass and had a fine view into their bedroom. They were side on to me so didn't see me. I had a great view watching her get fucked doggy. They were going a while until she had a very loud orgasm

Loved reading this , I am Dorset based and just got a camper , any tips ...

By *ancylicker69Man  over a year ago

swansea

"We have a camper van, exhib/voyeur is one of our favourite kinks, we love parking up for the night on those warm summer evenings and having all the doors and windows open, just laying there playing around in the half light waiting to be seen, one guy was brave enough to edge closer at a local beauty spot and spoke to us through a wide open window, saying it was a beautiful view from where he was standing, unsure if he meant the sea or her almost naked, she stopped sucking my cock and asked him, he replied her ass in the little white knicks, she told him if he reached in the window with one hand and wanked his cock with the other she would improve his view a lot, he didn't take long to cum with his finger in her cunt while wanking furiously with the other hand and even went home with the discarded cotton panties. "

Love to park my motorhome next to you I enjoy flashing too

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Wonderful to read how others like being seen too

By *ingleFleetGuyMan  over a year ago

Near Basingstoke

"We have a camper van, exhib/voyeur is one of our favourite kinks, we love parking up for the night on those warm summer evenings and having all the doors and windows open, just laying there playing around in the half light waiting to be seen, one guy was brave enough to edge closer at a local beauty spot and spoke to us through a wide open window, saying it was a beautiful view from where he was standing, unsure if he meant the sea or her almost naked, she stopped sucking my cock and asked him, he replied her ass in the little white knicks, she told him if he reached in the window with one hand and wanked his cock with the other she would improve his view a lot, he didn't take long to cum with his finger in her cunt while wanking furiously with the other hand and even went home with the discarded cotton panties. "

I often head down to the forest if you want to meet?

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

I live in a flat and many a time I watched me neighbour in the shower I she leave the blind up and the window open and I can only see the top half of her she’s a big Lady with massive tits and nipples you can hang your coat on. Hads loads of wanks over her watching her soap the Massive tits

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

One of the perks of working on the railway specially at night on housing estate has seen many a couple fucking in their bedrooms women getting undressed and couples fucking car parks

Blackpool

Such a horny sight seeing people in their bedroom windows or cars having fun, living in Blackpool there is always something to see in the hotel bedroom windows on the seafront or down on the prom at night )))

» Add a new message to this topic