FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Indecent proposal scenario

Indecent proposal scenario

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowgent35 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love the idea of connecting with a real proper couple who both liked to explore this scenario with me.... the rough idea is I’d arrange with the husband the meet, I’d book a hotel room and arrange for the three of us to meet at the bar. I’d have explained the outfit exactly that I’d like the woman to wear for meeting. Idea would be we all meet for a few drinks, ease the nerves and have a few laughs together first. I’d love to (pretend) offer a fee for us to go to the room the the female has to do as I request. I’m not into anything weird or wonderful I’ll be clear about that lol. I just really love the idea of being in control and having a couple explore something they wouldn’t normally do. Discretion assured of course.

Anyone have a similar idea or has anyone on here done this before? Just intrigues me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have been the husband paying for our own room. Then meeting a mature Gentleman, who I accompanied to our room. Where my wife was ready and waiting.

I was then instructed by him to go back to the bar and remain, until I was messaged that I could return to the room.

All at my own expense I hasten to add.

By *lass5Man  over a year ago

middlesbrough

I remember it very well

Harrogate ....

the first time for us all ... very happy memory.

Yes an absolutely brilliant induction to cuckold adventures.

By *lasgowgent35 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

How did you introduce the wife to this situation?

[Removed by poster at 13/04/21 21:31:16]

By *oi fimmMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

This sounds like you planned this to perfection, I hope it worked out satisfactory for you both?

"How did you introduce the wife to this situation? "

Honest dialogue, clear understanding of boundaries.

Finding the right man for the role.

By *eachyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

the sunny South

"I love the idea of connecting with a real proper couple who both liked to explore this scenario with me.... the rough idea is I’d arrange with the husband the meet, I’d book a hotel room and arrange for the three of us to meet at the bar. I’d have explained the outfit exactly that I’d like the woman to wear for meeting. Idea would be we all meet for a few drinks, ease the nerves and have a few laughs together first. I’d love to (pretend) offer a fee for us to go to the room the the female has to do as I request. I’m not into anything weird or wonderful I’ll be clear about that lol. I just really love the idea of being in control and having a couple explore something they wouldn’t normally do. Discretion assured of course.

Anyone have a similar idea or has anyone on here done this before? Just intrigues me. "

We have done very similar things in Glasgow Hotels.

» Add a new message to this topic