FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first meetings

The first meetings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She had no idea what to expect. She had only had a fleeting glance at what this guy was thinking. Numerous messages between on messenger where entertaining, sharp and on occasion flirtatious. She liked that and had opened up a little in the proceeding days, but not to much.

At first he wasn’t sure either. The banter was good. They’d started with trading cheeky side swipes at each other. He liked that, but was genuinely surprised when the offer of further chat was taken up. Surprised and intrigued, excited even. Could this be the person he’d been hoping to find. The open, adventurous and sane type. Time would tell.

She craved adventure. Something different from the norm. She wanted to be part of the controlling mechanism of the evolving dynamic here but she sensed she may well fail miserably and submit to the inevitable. Should she resist or should she go with the flow and see what it would be like to be dominated by this mystery at the other end of the mobile phone.

A meeting was suggested, agreed to but left vague at first. They knew it would happen but both enjoyed the air of mystery. They’d talked about coffee, as you do. A chance to chat further, but with eye contact and the more tactile elements to the conversation.

In his minds eye they would meet. The conversation as it ever is would be slightly awkward at first, both would be a little on edge. This was real not pretend.

They got through the first cup and all was well. A second was required, and as he returned she noted that he sat a little closer and that he started to look at her a little differently. She couldn’t pin point it but she knew she liked it.

Ping. The message read, ‘that was pleasant’. She didn’t quite know what to say to that. Pleasant, yes it was but she’d wondered why he’d not took another step. She wasn’t sure how she would have responded, but was certainly disappointed. She had to ask.

Ping. Another step came the response.

They’d enjoyed the coffees and shared a passionate kiss on departure. He’d toyed with the idea of getting his hands busy but opted to simply brush the small of her back instead. The response was subtle but noticeable with his hightend senses. She had arched her back slightly giving him the impression that she was melting. He thought that perhaps he could push this and find a quieter spot but a quick fix wasn’t what he sought with this woman. He wanted to watch her submit to him over time. Have trust in him and allow him to tap into her mind.

‘Yes, I thought you’d have gone for the hand under the table trick’ came the usual deadpan response. He liked those.

Ping. She was taken a back.

‘I’d have enjoyed that, but the room was too quiet’

She was joking when she’d mentioned a liking for voyeurism, or was she. The thought whipped through her mind, had she bitten off more than she could chew.

He was smirking to himself as only men can. When the reply bounced back.

‘Now there’s a thought’

He’d had an idea a long time ago. It was one of those wouldn’t it be nice if type ones, devilishly filthy, risky and potentially dangerous unless controlled properly. Over the years a number of suggestions had been made to others all of whom had said yes. He knew it was never actually meant, and was more a fantasy for most and would stay that way. Was this woman different though, she seemed it, he had the feeling he could get her to act out his whims while she revelled in the pleasure of not being totally in control over what happened next.

Ping. The smirk appeared again as a picture appeared on his phone with her smile and that glint in her eye.

‘You have an idea Sir?’

I have several. You may run a mile came the reply.

Try me she said

Do you own a blindfold?

Yes. She replied. She wanted desperately to ask why, but didn’t.

Go get it and drive to this place then message me.

She was taken aback. Not her usual thing but, this was strangely thrilling.

She arrived at the designated spot. Switched off her engine. It was quiet and secluded. She wasn’t sure if this as right or wrong. It felt wrong, but also very right.

Ping: I’ve arrived.

He of course already knew. He’d seen her. Watched as she’d looked around, checked to see what was what, as she’d picked up her phone taken a breath then started typing.

Ping: open your door, put the blindfold on.

Shit shit shit. She was starting to panic now. How did she get here. Should she slam the door, lock it and get the hell out of Dodge at pace or should she for once go with the flow. She knew she’d be able to stop at anytime but deep inside she didn’t want to.

The door slowly opened. He saw the blindfold being put on by trembling hands. He needed to act quick or she may bolt. He’d got this far.

She heard a noise. Then she felt a breath . Her senses were truly heightened and she was now really turned on.

The kiss was passionate and sudden, he wanted to surprise yet reassure here. She responded and he felt her body tense as she arched her back in the seat as she took the kiss deeply. Her tongue flicked over his. This was really happening.

He stopped. Stood back. Waited. Watched. Her breath was heavy.

She was as surprised by the end of the kiss as she was by the start. She wanted more. Slowly she moved her legs out of the car

She felt a hand on each thigh and she sensed what was now on the cards.

He could see she was now under his control and had found that total trust and was comfortable with whatever he had in mind

Dropping to his knees he lifted her dress and felt her almost pull him into her. Her underwear had obviously been selected for such an occasion and he eagerly probed his tongue across the unsubstantial fabric.

She couldn’t resist any longer and she pulled her underwear to one side feeling his tongue hit the spot almost immediately

Pushing against him she wasn’t sure who was now in control here but the realisation of the blindfold brought home the fact that she certainly wasn’t. She liked that.

In almost no time he knew she was going to cum. She tasted divine but this was just the first part. He knew she knew that as well so he backed away, stood up and crept away.

Moments after he’d stopped her phone went ping.

That was fun. Thankyou.

What the fuck she replied

Ping: you want more.

Yes. Don’t leave me like this!

He replied with further instruction.

She thought about for a second then followed his every word.

She got out of the car, removed her underwear, moved to the boot of the vehicle, and replaced the blindfold.

She pulled up her dress, place both hands on the boot and parted her legs again. She was so turned on and dripping wet. Messy was not a fair description.

Suddenly she felt his hands on her hips. She knew she was going to get her frustrations fucked out of her and as she felt him enter her, she let out a moan of pleasure that even took her by surprise.

As she stood there getting fucked she reached orgasm very quickly and could feel the pounding getting more frantic, she came a second time and felt the throbbing member about to explode as it pulled out.

The sensation of warm cum running from her arse cheeks and down her legs was hot and horny. She removed her blindfold

He’d gone. Wow. She thought that was horny

She picked up her phone and started typing again

Ping: he looked at his phone.

‘Thankyou sir that was just what I needed’

Did you enjoy was the reply. Plenty more where that cane from.

Yes. I loved it. I want more sir please

Ping: she couldn’t believe what the message said. But knowing full well she was being watched, she looked up smiled and mouthed ‘you motherfucker’.

The message said.

It looked good from where I was watching as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy studMan  over a year ago

Derby

Great story more please

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *ust_Play_JWoman  over a year ago

Leamington Spa

By *airychubMan  over a year ago