Under The Moonlight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *stwoforfun2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

[Removed by poster at 10/08/12 09:19:33]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

South Suffolk Area

Like most couples we had often spoken about fantasies that we have, things that we would like to do ourselves and of course things we would love to see each other do.

It was a lovely bright, sunny and very warm day and she was relaxing in the garden with a book and a very chilled glass of chardonnay. "It's lovely out here" she said, "I bet it's going to be lovely out here tonight, a warm night under the moonlight".

"Is that you thinking of your fantasy" I asked?. She just gave my a cheeky, sexy grin, coupled with raised eye brows.

I Instantly knew what I had to do, so immediately set about putting a plan into action, something I knew she would love, and I would love to see her have.

Nothing else was said between us on that front for the rest of the day, as that was how it was supposed to happen.

At 10 pm a text came through on my mobile, it simply said "I'm here"

She looked at me as much as to say "Who's that"

"It's a lovely warm night" I said, "why dont you go and put something sexy on"

Would you like part 2 ?

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Sounds like my fantasy I would love to know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would love part 2 please

By *pitfiresCouple  over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

mmmm bring it on, great start

South Suffolk Area

She gave me an enquiring smile.

"It's fantasy time" I said, to which she responded with a wonderfully sexy smile and chew on her bottom lip.

As she was upstairs getting ready, I poured two glasses of wine and placed them on a round table that sat on our patio, then lit 2 garden candles.

Just as I had finished, there was a tap at our back gate. I gave our guest a smile, no need to say anything!, as this had been done earlier, and we both knew all there was to know.

I returned to the house and set a few other things in motion before I walked upstairs to the bedroom.

Now my lady is a stunning looking one at the best of times, but the sight of her as I walked in is something to behold. She looked absolutely incredible, so much so that I knew how ready she was for this, and how much she wanted it.

To be continued.....

South Suffolk Area

Part 3.

I took my Lady by the hand and guided her out of the bedroom, ushering her in front of me and down the stairs.

Watching every seductive step she made, I marvelled at her arse and the way she moved and quickly slipped into a vision of her together with our guest, and how she would be, but in truth I really hadn't got a clue.

As we reached the back door I took her hand and kissed it before kissing her gently on her moist lips. "There's a glass of wine waiting for you, and something I hope is going to be very special for you" I said to the love of my life, before opening the door for her and watching her tentatively but seductively walk down the side of our house towards the rear garden and her awaiting fantasy.

By *inxi62Woman  over a year ago

northwest

part 4 please asap

canvey

Part 4 plz

South Suffolk Area

Part 4

I pushed the door too rather than actually close it, and I retreated to the front room and left my Lady to her fun and indeed her fantasy.

Now I don't mind admitting that I felt quite nervous and indeed my heart was racing at quite a pace, but still, I left her to it and sat with a glass of wine.

Some 5 minutes went by before curiosity got the better of me and I could not stay in our front room and so far away from my lady any longer.

I quietly opened the back door and tip toed down the side of the house. Without being in view I paused and listened.

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

more please

South Suffolk Area

[Removed by poster at 12/08/12 16:50:36]

South Suffolk Area

Part 5

I have always found the sound of two people passionately kissing, especially if you can't actually see them, to be a massive turn on, even more so when you are aware of how much and how long those two people have wanted to meet and the sexual desire that exists between them.

I stood and listened to those magical noises of passion for four or maybe five minutes as it reached what sounded like fever pitch.

I tentatively looked around the corner of the house to the sight of my lady sitting on the table, her lover standing between her legs.

I watched as my lady grabbed behind his kneck, pulling him closer, her other hand running back and forth over his strong powerful back.

Suddenly his hands moved from her back and I continued to watch as he gently pushed her dress up around the top of her thighs, pulled her thong to one side and started to gently massage her moist, tight pussy.

Instantly her noises of pleasure increased as he began to rub her towards orgasm, his hand movements getting stronger and more powerful by the second as he whipped her into an orgasmic frenzy, one hand pulling at his head, the other clutching at his back as she released the sounds of the pleasure he had just given her.

"Fucking hell, I dont think I have ever come so quickly in all my life" she said. "That's just for starters" he said back, as he layed her back on the table.

Going onto his knees his left hand pushed up through her dress to reveal a firm breast to the moonlight, the other hand spreading her lips as he buried his tongue deep into her moistness.

canvey

Hope there's more of my fantasy mmm

South Suffolk Area

Part 6

I still continued to watch, infact I was so transfixed I could hardly move anyway, such was the sight that lay before me, together with the sexual pleasure I knew was being experienced by my lady just a few feet away from me.

One, two and then three fingers followed his tongue into her and I knew how wonderful he was making her feel as her back raised off the table, calfs and high heel clad feet clasping tight around his back as she climaxed again, raising up to throw her arms around him as she did and pushing her tongue deep into his mouth as he raised towards her, his mouth full of her juices which she seemed to not be able to get enough of herself.

They kissed for awhile before I saw her hand go between his legs, rubbing away and feeling for a minute or two before both hands raised and started to unbutton his shirt.

His shirt dropped to reveal a strong, muscular back and very broad shoulders which her hands quickly began to caress.

At this point she stood and turned her lover, giving me a side on view.

Her hands worked gently across his chest, thumbs working across his erect nipples before her mouth and tongue began to work at them too. In unison her hands began to release her lovers erectness from his trousers.

canvey

Oh yes love it

South Suffolk Area

Part 7

He wasn't a tall man, but he was certainly dark and handsome.

His trousers dropped to his knees behind the force of her hands forcing them down, and like some wanting woman she yanked his manhood from his underwear, one hand forcing his boxers down, the other pulling at his tool.

She gasped at the sight that lay before her and indeed in her hand. To say he was well hung would be an under statement.

Her hand was quickly followed by her other and even with two hands upon him, those two hands, holding him one on top of the other, barely covered a third of his length, and her fingers could not touch, at least half an inch keeping the tips of her fingers apart.

South Suffolk Area

[Removed by poster at 16/08/12 00:51:09]

South Suffolk Area

Part 8

For awhile she gently rubbed him up and down, trailing her thumb behind as she did so, so as to tease his hood with it's pressure.

All the time she seemed to be looking at him in awe, glancing from his face, to his chest and then back to the matter in hand.

Gently and seductively she whipped her tongue out and tickled the underside of his hood with the tip, before swirling it around the huge girth of his manhood.

Suddenly and what seemed quite frantically, her tongue was running up and down his length, hands clasping his balls, and before long her tongue was where her hands were a moment before, licking, sucking and adoring them, such huge looking things that looked so full, they looked ready to burst.

God don't stop!

canvey

Yes loving it guys so bloody horny

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

More more more

South Suffolk Area

Part 9

Now I'm not sure if they knew I was standing there or not, it was such a dark spot that it's very unlikely, and besides, they seemed so engrossed in each other and what they were doing I'm not sure they would have noticed if a dozen people were watching.

Suddenly he lifted her up and layed her back on the table, in such a way that it gave me a full on view. I thought for a moment that he was just going to plunge his huge cock into her, and to be honest, I feared for her in that moment. But he gently started to kiss her, touching her breasts as he did so, before slowly but surely working his mouth down towards her wanting pussy again.

Again she came, even more explosively than before, her body in convulsive spasms to the joy he was delivering to her.

She was still shaking and quite obviously in a state of orgasmic pleasure due to the fact he was still manipulating her with his hands, when suddenly he moved her into the perfect position in which to enter her.

At this moment I moved closer, but they still seemed oblivious to my being there, and in that moment my wanting and cock hungry lady grabbed at his manhood in order to guide him into her.

canvey

Mmm that's so bloody horny as I'm laying here and my immagination takes over.and find myself playing mmm

By *ellensd41Woman  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Don't stop please I am wet reading this

South Suffolk Area

Part 10

Quite clearly he wasn't the kind of guy to rush things, yanking her hand away from himself told me that!.

Placing his own hand where hers had been just a moment before he gently began to rub his end around the moist lips of her pussy, the odd forceful rub against her clit as he did so.

Now this guy knew exactly what he was doing with his slow, work into a frenzy approach, and boy oh boy, what she loving it.

canvey

Oh yes I'm loving it to although I can't play until weekend.

South Suffolk Area

Part 11

Continually he swirled his tip around her lips and each time he reached her clit, he gave her extra attention, forcing, teasing, making her even more wanting.

Again she grabbed at him, wanting him even more badly as she did so, but this time he didn't resist, at least not quite so much anyway.

His massive hood entered her and she moaned loudly as it did so. She let go of him and threw her hands backwards in pleasure, undoubtably expecting him to push into her, but he didn't.

Her lover grabbed hold of his length and teasingly began to work his bell end around inside my lady, slowly but surely working her into an absolute and incredible frenzy of pleasure.

wow that is so good !

South Suffolk Area

Part 12

He gently pushed half of his length into her, his strong left hand pushing against her lower ribs and forcing her back against the table as he did so.

Her calfs and heel clad feet wrapped tightly around his strong, powerful and muscular looking buttocks in an attempt to pull him further into her.

Suddenly, he quickly withdrew, then pushed home his full manhood deep into my lady, his thickness stretching her pussy to what seemed it's limits.

He let go of her body and placing both his hands on the side of the table, started to slowly grind her.

Her hands quickly grabbed hold of his wrists and the sounds coming from her mouth as he continued to work his majic were something to behold.

Loving this

South Suffolk Area

Part 13

Slowly he continued to grind into her, working from side to side, first one cheek tightening and then the other as he gave every inch of himself to my lady.

Her hands worked away at his body, at times quite frantically, at others slowly and forcefully, working away at his shoulders, his back and that wonderfully tight and muscular arse of his as he continued to work into her, cock piercing deep and balls spread across her womanhood.

His body lay across hers on this thankfully strong round table of ours, her hands frantically massaging his back and arse and their tongues working even more frantically at each other.

canvey

Oh fuck that's a great story mmm

Love it!

South Suffolk Area

Part 14

His torso rose from the table and away from my ladies body and with it came hers. In unison they suddenly arose from the roundness of the table and were quickly very vertically with one another.

Now sitting upright on the table, my lady had her lover facing her, her calves forcefully wrapped around his legs, one hand pulling at his head, whilst his tongue burried deep into her wanting mouth, the other hand gripping his arse as he continued to slowly grind her.

Now I know I could have been forgiven for thinking I was watching two lovers together, such was the way this hunk of a man was dealing with my girl and indeed the way that she was so greatfully receiving his delivery.

Her bottom began to work at him quite frantically as he continued to slowly work at her, but before long he took her pace and what I was suddenly watching was nothing short of poetry in motion.

More More !!!

canvey

Yeah I want to hear more

» Add a new message to this topic