FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > MSN with hubby

MSN with hubby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilandlarry OP   Couple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I am on msn to my husband at the moment, he is in another country due to work commitments and won't be coming home for another 3 weeks or so.

This is a message I have just sent to someone on another adult site, it got me so wet just typing it, I wanted everyone to see it!

He made me post pics of my tits and pussy.

I am his little slut you see, an agreement we made and sealed on the day we married. I do as he tells me, when he tells me or I get punished. I have reason to believe that when he comes home next month my arse will be black and blue and I won't be able to sit down for weeks. He will also punish my tits and my pussy for wanting to have someone else's cock sliding in and out my wet pussy.

I know he loves it tho, and I know that he would be so happy to let me be fucked by someone else, having them cum inside me so that my pussy is dripping wet when he collects me. He wants his cock sliding into my soaking pussy and feeling someone else's cum in there.

He loves my pussy to be soaking wet so that his fist can slide in easily. Feeling me squirt as his fist works inside me turns him on so much.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its got me wet to opppps hard lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic