FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Scaffolder

Scaffolder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So a couple times a week I would pick this scaffolder up from the site he was working on and we would drive to some nearby woods and we would fuck till I couldn’t take it no more

So I would arrange for someone to babysit the kids for an hour or 2 and me and scaffolder would be messaging all morning we would get filthy

I would drive onto site and as I drove in all the blokes would look at me and smile obviously scaffolder had told everyone what we was gonna be doing

We would drive up to some

Nearby woods and park up by this point I could see scaffolders cock was hard and my pussy was throbbing I’m surprised we even made it out the car

So we would walk through the woods passing a few people until we got to a secluded spot

Then I would get onto my knees pull down his shorts obviously all scaffolders wear shorts and his pants and grab his back fat hard cock

I would slowly start tossing him off then I would starting sucking pulling his knob backwards and forwards making sure I took his whole length in my house gagging and spitting making sure it was so wet ready for the fucking I was gonna receive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

wow that got my attention

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago