FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Apprentice First Day at Work

Apprentice First Day at Work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornUnderStone OP   Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Over the years I have been lucky to have a good job, and progress in my career. These days I manage a team, based in an office.

A few years back, an apprentice started. She was just out of college, about to turn 18 and frankly stunning. She had dyed black hair, a thin face with what I can only describe as "Disney sized" eyes. She was very petite, and you would physically see people stare at her, obviously. Pretty much tongues hanging to the floor! Her name was Amelia.

I was lucky to have her working to me. Being professional, I tried not to focus on how stunning she looked and instead on what a good worker she was. Definitely enthusiastic, keen to learn and a great character to have in the office.

Although she fitted in really well, she said thst she was very shy and didn't really mix much. At night, she would dress in goth and alternative fashions. She had sent everyone in the office a Facebook invite, and had pictures dressed up. She was stunning.

I tended to work late, as there was always something to do. Amelia over time also started working late, and there would just be the two of us in the office chatting away as we worked. I'm not sure when I first noticed it, and to be honest I thought it was just my imagination, but she started to wear her skirts shorter, and her tops lower cut. It was hard not to focus my attention on her, but I had to stay professional.

One day we had both had a really tough few hours. There had been some absolute jerks on the phone. "I need a whisky" Amelia joked. Without thinking, very foolishly I said "me too. Let's get out of here, I'll get you one".....

Tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Look forward to it ,

Xx

By *XXDREAMMan  over a year ago

sudbury

Love where this is going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This reads like it`s going to be a specially good story . Andy

Like this

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ouisa42Woman  over a year ago

Nr Ely

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Good start

By *idcotlad2020Man  over a year ago

didcot

Dorchester

So we hitthe bar, just a few doors down from the office. Symbolising the day we had, the weather was awful.

I ordered a couple of whiskys, that we knocked back there and then at the bar. I got another couple in, this time with lemonade to make the drinks last a bit longer! We headed to the corner more secluded part of the pub, where there was a comfy looking bohemian sofa.

The more we talked, the more we had in common, despite me being twice her age. Amelia's parents had had her at a young age, and she had grown up listening to their music. It was like someone had rummaged through my record collection as we chatted.

We were having such a great time, I hadn't had a discussion like this for ages. I asked if she was hungry, which she was, so I ordered a share taco meal coupled with a jug of sangria.

We were a few drinks down, and both probably beginning to feel the effects. I noticed that Amelia had her hand on my thigh. Instinctively I put my hand on hers. The more I looked at her, the more I was being drawn in to those big eyes. She got up to go to the toilet, and as she did she said "I'm having such a good time, this has really cheered me up" and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

I was half shocked and half turned on. I could feel my cock pulsating in my work trousers, and became conscious how obvious that would be if she put her hand on my thigh. But as I watched that petite ass disappear into the toilets there was no chance of it going down at any point soon.

She returned, and as she came back, I noticed that she had undone her top a bit more revealing some cleavage. I can't deny that I had noticed her breasts on many occasions before, small but perfect. But I was definitely getting more of an eyeful now!

As she sat down again, she put her hand back on my thigh. Yes, straight onto what was a very obvious erection. She quickly moved her hand, and grasped my fingers instead. She lay her head against mine and said "you seem to understand me. All my friends think I'm a freak!". I told her that she was a beautiful person and should never feel the need to apologise to anyone for who she is. She put her hand back on my thigh, her fingers slightly curved against the shape of my length.

"This sounds crazy" she said "but do you fancy doing some kareoke?". Ordinarily I would have said no, but Amelia had me utterly captivated. We headed downtown by taxi, and into this busy kareoke bar. Next thing I knew, we were on stage doing a slightly d*unken version of "I Got You Babe". As we sang she cuddled into me tightly.

As we left the stage, I got another couple of whisky in. I'm not sure if we drank them or not, but on no time we were both embraced and kissing passionately.

"Will you walk me home?" she asked.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Xx

By *etroWMan  over a year ago

Penryn

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *luttyguy132Man  over a year ago

Uddingston

By *ivek68Man  over a year ago

york

Getting good

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Great so far !

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

manchester

Dorchester

I offered to get a taxi back, as the weather was still really bad. It was hammering it down, but Amelia insisted we walked as she lived only a few blocks away. She took me by the hand and started running. Then she stopped, and in the middle of the road with the rain thrashing down on us said "thank you". And we just stood there getting drenched but having as passionate a kiss as I had ever experienced.

We soon got to her front door. She lived about a cake shop. "it's been a fantastic night, thanks for making an old man happy" I joked, and turned to bid her goodnight. "you are drenched! You aren't going anywhere like that, you'll catch the death of a cold" she replied.

She led me into her place. We went up some stairs, and to what turned out to be her room. All her worldly goods in one room - a double bed/settee, a computer desk with a TV on it, and a mini kitchen. The walls were covered in rock n roll pictures. It reminded me of my own teenage years.

"Get these wet clothes off" she shrieked, laughing. She looked over at me. Oh I need to help!! I unbuttoned her top, and it dropped to the floor. I tried not to focus on her breasts, calling at me from within her black bra. I peeled off her skirt. She kicked off her boots and pulled off her socks. She looked truly fabulous, all petite and sexy in her underwear.

"And now you" she said, removing my tye, and unbuttoning my soaked shirt, which she then peeled off my arms. Her hands reached down to my trousers, and she started to undo the button. Those big eyes staring up at me, then looking down to concentrate on the job inhand.

"wait!" I said, "I don't wear any....."

As my big hard cock sprang out she finished the sentence. "underwear?"

She took my hand and led me to the bed sofa. We lay down, and I held her in my arms. Her black hair tickling my chest. I kissed her forehead.

"you better stay" she said, and with that she started to wank my length. "well you can go if you want, but I want you to stay". Oh I wasn't going anywhere!!!

She took off her bra and knickers. Her body was stunning!! She straddled me, holding my cock and guiding her wet pussy onto it. God it felt good!! Her pert boobs slightly wobbling as she rode my dick. I placed my hands on her sides, then coupled her breasts in my palms, letting her hard nipples poke through my fingers.

Then she started to drag her black painted nails down my chest. And I tell you what, nothing excites me more than nails gauging into my skin. I started to thrust upwards harder, and she started wailing in pleasure. "Don't cum inside me" she said, sensing I was close to climax.

"I'm gonna cuuuuum soooon" I muttered incoherently, and she quickly climbed off and then wanked me hard. Within moments my cock exploded, and I fired a thick load of cum over her tits. She took my hands, and used them to rub my spunk all over her breasts and stomach, before licking my fingers.

She then cuddled up to me, her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I stroked her hair and looked down at her beautiful body. So young!! I couldn't help but think I'd abused my position, but God she was just so lovely!!

I could feel her hot breath on my chest, and from a faint snore realised she was sleeping. I soon slept too.

I woke early though. The thought that I'd abused my position still in my mind. The thoughts of when I was an apprentice myself came into my head, and the sexual advances I had on my first day....... Tbc

Bradford

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

Redditch

Dorchester

So I lay there feeling guilty about fucking my young apprentice. This guilt went back to my first day at work.

I was about 19, and like anyone going to work in a new place on the first day, was a bag of nerves. There were four of us in the office, but I was the only guy. My boss, Anne, was in her 40s, but looking fantastic. She really looked after herself. She had dyed blonde hair and a fairly obviously large bust.Then there was Sophie, a giggly 20 something with Ginger hair, glasses and again a good body. And finally there was Mae, a Chinese girl who didn't have a great grasp of English, and was difficult to place age wise.

I'd only been there a few hours and the comments started. It turned out that Sophie was good friends with this girl I'd been fucking in a record shop (as described in a different post). Turns out Natasha had shown Sophie a naked picture of me.

Rather than keep that to herself, Sophie had told Anne that I had a huge cock. Whenever Mae left the room, Sophie and Anne would start talking about it. Anne asked Sophie to describe it, and she explained that I had the biggest head on my cock that she'd seen. I'm sure I was blushing hard, but that just had them teasing me more and more. It was definitely sexual harrasment, but I wasn't going to say anything. Whilst embarrassing, I was kind of turned on.

Anne even got me to stand in front of her, so that she could examine my trousers for any obvious bulge. "I need to see this beast for myself" she joked."there are ways to get a payrise you know!".

So my first day came to an end. Mae and Sophie left, and I was putting on my coat. As I did so, Anne came up behind me, grabbed my dick from within my trousers, and asked if I wanted a lift home.

Although she was an older woman, I was incredibly turned on by her and her advances. As she fondled my dick in my trousers, I became obviously hard. "I'll take that as a yes" she said.

She drove me to her house. Goddamn it was posh. Well, compared to anything I'd seen before. Turns out she was recently divorced and had kept the property.

There was no waiting around for Anne. As soon as we were inside her front door she ripped open my shirt and yanked down my trousers and pants. My cock was semi hard. Anne held it in her hands "fuck Soph was right" before taking it in her wet mouth. Her lips suctioned the length and her tongue flicked at my helmet. I started to rub my hands through her blonde hair and hold her tightly to my dick, her head bopping up and down. She was gagging a bit, but clearly enjoying it. And holy fuck so was I!! As she fondelled my balls I knew I was not going to be able to contain myself much longer. With that I fired a sticky load of spunk into her mouth.

She let out a "mmmm" sound as my cum hit the back of her throat, stopped sucking and gulped it all down. She licked her lips. "Naughty boy. You need to be punished" she said......

Tbc

manchester

Bradford

nice twist

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Nice

Excellent tale

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Leeds

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Very good

Dorchester

Anne took me up to her room, thrust me on the bed, took off her knickers and proceeded to ride my face. Her pussy was drenched, and soon my face was also covered.

As she fucked my face, she gasped her pleasure loudly. As she rubbed herself over my lips, she stripped off her top and bra, and I could just see her big boobs flopping about. Although I'd only recently cum, my cock was starting to get hard again.

With that, she rolled me over and lay on the bed with her legs wide open, and started rubbing her pussy lips. "so are you going to give me that big bellend?"

I climbed on top of her and buried my cock into her cunt. She gave a little shriek of pleasure as the head entered her lips. It was probably the noisiest sex I have ever had, as she was a real moaner. She slapped my ass to make me fuck her harder and dug her nails into the soft skin on my back. God, I love that, and it made me thrust harder and harder. "Cum in me" she screamed, as she started biting my nipples. That did the trick, and I pumped my spunk into her pussy. Albeit less than previously into her mouth.

The next day at work Sophie and Anne were giggling about it, whenever Mae left the room. I didn't fuck Anne again, infact she got into another relationship soon after. I was totally used to be fair, but that didn't bother me at the time.

Now back to Amelia. I lay there admiring her body, stroking my fingers down her naked back. Her shoulder blades were particularly defined. And I could feel her spine, which I massaged. Was I abusing my position like Anne had with me?

Amelia woke up, with a yawn. Her big eyes looking up to me. "Uuurgh" she muttered "hangover". "can I get you something?" I asked. "can you make coffee?"

I got out of bed. "sure! How do you like it?". My cock was rock hard, and her eyes focused on it as I stood before her. "no, the coffee can wait" she said, before taking my cock in her mouth.......

Tbc

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Lovely way to start the day

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

Redditch

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Leeds

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Dorchester

You can't beat an early morning blowjob! She wanked my shaft, whilst rubbing her tongue over the slit of my cock. Her tongue delved into my foreskin, and licking around the base of the head. All the time those big beautiful Disney eyes were staring up at me. Then slowly, she took my full length in her mouth, slowly releasing it again. I rubbed my hands through her hair, whilst her pretty face bobbled up and down on my cock.

"scratch me really hard" I said. She started to drag her nails down my chest, leaving visible marks. "scratch harder" I said, which she did with aplomb until there was a little blood. This sent me into even more of a sexual frenzy, pumping my cock hard between her lips. She gave a sign that she wanted me to calm down a bit, which I did. The scratching had turned me on so much that I was unaware quite how hard I was face fucking her. With one final scratch down my chest I released a spray of creamy cum into her mouth. She gulped it down, held my penis in her hand, and licked off any remaining cum.

I gently pushed her back on the bed and parted her legs. Starting gently at first, I began to lick her pussy. She clamped her thighs around my face, and pulled me tighter to her cunt. It tasted good, and I was determined to lick her until she was fully satisfied. I stretched her skin just above the clit to fully expose it, flicking it with my tongue as I entered her with my fingers. Legs hugging me tight, she pressed my face to her pussy with her hands. As she started to climax she sprayed a bit, which really got me going. I had no intention of stopping and continued with the action, forcing her to cum a second time.

Literally immediately an alarm went off. "oh fuck, work" she shouted loudly. "if I'm late I'll be in trouble with the boss". We both laughed. "ill give you another good seeing too" I quipped.

It sounds dirty, but we just both put our clothes back on. Still very damp from the night before. I called for a cab, and we were soon back in the office. Heads turned when we both came in together. "I know, I know" Amelia joked "it was a late night". I could still taste her pussy on my lips.

So, incase you are wondering, we continued seeing each other for about 5 months. She did eventually meet someone nearer her own age, and I believe is now engaged. She also got promoted a couple of times, so alas I don't see her too often. But at least that saves me from temptation.

Excellent story

Redditch

Leeds